LASHER DODGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lasher dodge
There may be more specific results for "lasher dodge"
For more specific results for "lasher dodge"
Showing 26-50 of 1,639 Found Reports For more specific results for "lasher dodge"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 26 2016
Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Deceptive Sales Practices Levittown New York You'd lose the bet Author: Horsham, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Town and Country Jeep Chrysler Dodge Ram Levittown, New York

Oct 18 2016
Harr Chrysler Dodge Ruined my Transmission worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Auto Dealer Repairs: Harr Chrysler Dodge worcester, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2016
Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Sales Person: Mr. Matthew Techlowicz Fooling, Misleading, Faulty FOBs, Rip-Off, Unsatisfactory Mississauga Ontario Author: Milton, Ontario Auto Dealers: Ontario Chrysler Dodge Jeep Fiat Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 13 2016
DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. THIS COMPANY SAID I OWE THEM FOR A FUEL CARD, AND A GATE PASS. FORT DODGE Iowa Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: DECKER TRUCK LINE INC. FORT DODGE, Iowa

Oct 02 2016
Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep Wayne Schmidt and family Careless, Car Dealer, Chrysler, Dodge, Suncoast, Wayne Schmidt, St Petersburg Florida Author: London, Florida Auto Dealers: Suncoast Chrysler Dodge Jeep St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 14 2016
Commoonwealth dodge Dealership sabotaged ignition repair fraudulently force payment after recall work , also claimed recalledairbag completed, foundout airbags been blown Louisville Kentucky
Author: Louisville , Kentucky Auto Dealer Repairs: Commoonwealth dodge Louisville , Kentucky

Sep 02 2016
Lithia Motors Lithia Dodge Consumer Fraud Medford Oregon Author: Central Point, Oregon Auto Dealers: Lithia Motors Oregon

Aug 29 2016
RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY *TECHNICIAN: DONNIE *SERVICE MGR: ROBERT JACKSON SABOTAGE OF CUSTOMER VEHICLE BY TECHNICIAN DICKINSON Texas
Author: Dickinson, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: RON CARTER CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE OF LEAGUE CITY DICKINSON, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Mopar Dodge, Chrysler Do not buy electronics from Mopar Online Internet
Author: Moultonborough, New Hampshire Auto Audio Electronics: Mopar Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
nourse auto mall 2015 dodge caravan 30 day warranty. 2 days after buying in shop for fan blades and transmission chillicothe Ohio Author: chillicothe, Ohio Auto Dealers: nourse auto mall chillicothe, Ohio

Aug 18 2016
Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Does not honor signed agreements Inglewood California Author: Indian Trial, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Hooman Chrysler dodge Jeep Ram Inglewood , California

Aug 17 2016
Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Refuses to fix my car due to manufacture recall ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Greenway Chrysler Jeep and Dodge ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 09 2016
Fast Eddie's Dodge Parts A Total Rip-Off Antioch California Author: HINESVILLE, Georgia Auto Parts: Fast Eddie's Dodge Parts Antioch, California

41, Report #1319205

Aug 08 2016
CreditOne Bank This company charge me ridiculous prices and Duck and Dodge me and block my number out so I could not contact them I'm uncertain when I looked up it says Nevada but Nationwide Then... Author: Jackson , Mississippi Banks: CreditOne Bank Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge - B&Z Auto Enterprises, LLC SCAMM!!! Sold us a lemon and claimed it was a certified vehicle Bronx New York Author: Hazleton, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Eastchester Chrysler Jeep Dodge Bronx, New York

43, Report #1320859

Aug 05 2016
East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge BUYERS BEWARE! Greenvale New York Author: Plainview, New York Auto Dealers: East Hills Chrysler Jeep Dodge Greenvale, New York

44, Report #1320349

Aug 02 2016
Chrysler Capital Button Dodge Fraudulent Lease Kokomo Indiana Internet Not Fraud... Author: Peru, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Chrysler Capital Internet

45, Report #1319712

Jul 30 2016
Moritz Dodge TIRE ROTATION? Fort Worth Texas Author: Lake Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Moritz Dodge texas

Jul 22 2016
Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Douglas Jeep Douglas Dodge Douglas Chrysler Service & Parts Scam - Beware of Tim the service manager Venice Florida Author: Venice, Florida Auto Repair Service: Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Venice, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Earnhardt Dodge Garage work questionable Gilbert Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Earnhardt Dodge Gilbert, Arizona

Jul 19 2016
Interstate Dodge Rip Off Service Dept. West Monroe Louisiana Author: Magnolia, Mississippi Auto Repair Service: Interstate Dodge West Monroe, Louisiana

Jul 08 2016
Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Sold us a damaged car. Davenport Florida
Author: Lake Alfred , Florida Auto Dealers: Posner Park Chrysler jeep Dodge Ram Davenport , Florida

Jul 07 2016
Texas Auto Liquidators LLC Pictures of Quality Truck, oil leaks bad, 4 inches of Mud packed up underneath, Arlington Texas
08 dodge Author: Keyser, West Virginia Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Liquidators LLC Arlington, Texas