LAST CHANCE CASH Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: last chance cash
There may be more specific results for "last chance cash"
For more specific results for "last chance cash"
Showing 1-25 of 22,768 Found Reports For more specific results for "last chance cash"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
hudsonlawfirm Hudson Law Firm Advance Loan Scam (Steam Gift Card Payment) Austin, Texas Internet Author: Avenel, New Jersey Cash Services: hudsonlawfirm Internet

May 19 2017
Vein Clinics of Americs I completed the laser/injection treatment for my vein problems with my last injection in October. However there has been no improvement in the appearance of my legs. In fact they have gotten worse.  Fairfield Connecticut Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Misc. Health Specialists: Vein Clinics of Americs Fairfield, Connecticut

May 18 2017
lexington law firm julia.roberts@lexingtonlaw-firm.com This Legal Proceeding issued on your Docket Number EVR-7858721 with one of Cash Advance Inc. The company in order to notify you that after making calls to you we were not able to get hold of you so the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. Internet This is from a Scammer! Author: tamiment, Pennsylvania Cash Services: lexington law firm Internet

May 18 2017
department of finace and accruement jeff g norman the letter says u won 734,940.00 US PO BOX6430 CHANDLER Arizona 85246 Author: watertown, South Dakota Cash Services: department of finace and accruement

May 18 2017
TurnKey Auto Group I was scammed. Please run from this company if you still have a chance. This is a scam warranty is not real West Palm Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Auto Warranty: TurnKey Auto Group West Palm Beach, Florida

May 18 2017
Wired Plastic Visa Fraudulently withheld cash Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: New york, New York Credit & Debt Services: Wired Plastic Visa Nationwide

May 18 2017
Pay-O-Matic Fraudulent wire transfer/Larceny New York New York Author: New york, New York Cash Services: Pay-O-Matic New York, New York

May 17 2017
Ace Cash Express, Cashnet USA, Cash America, 500 Cash Advance Collection scam using same customer ID and Case# for multiple email recipients Internet
Author: Oregon City , Oregon Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Internet

May 17 2017
Dinerolibre Take Your Cash ... But Refund No Internet Author: Walterboro, South Carolina Brokerage Companies: Dinerolibre Internet

May 17 2017
Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. For Speedy Cash Money owed that is not owed but has been paid Wichita Kansas Author: Maryville, Tennessee Loans: Ad Astra Recovery Services, Inc. Wichita, Kansas

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
Amarr Garage Doors - Lowes $1500 Garage Door Last only 2.5 years Atlanta Nationwide Amarr Garage Door and Lowes very responsive Author: Snellville, Georgia Garage Door Companies: Amarr Garage Doors - Lowes Nationwide

May 16 2017
Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Total scam rip off / really good fake web site and reviews / sent 300 for loan fee got screwed Internet Author: Des Moines, Washington Loans: Speedy Cash Mike Jones Nixon Parker Internet

May 16 2017
Victory Transit Elkgrove village Illinois Author: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Cash Services: Victory Transit Elkgrove village, Illinois

May 16 2017
M & M Sales, Inc M & M Sales Inc a Corporation of Nevada DO NOT BUY FROM THE SALESPERSON, they do not actually have the product on them!! You hand the salesperson a check, they cash it, supposedly they deliver the cleaner, I have yet to get mine!!! Salem Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M & M Sales, Inc Salem, Oregon

May 16 2017
affordable financials Jeannie Jeannie took 3500 of my money and claim she return it on a card . This incident happened ever since last year. I saw on her website that she has funding available. This is the same program she offered and I paid 3500 and did not get anything in return but lies and broken promises. Orangeburg South Carolina Author: Orangeburg, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: affordable financials Orangeburg, South Carolina

May 16 2017
Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. TrillAmericana, Trill, TrillAmericana2, Tommy Carter, #ArtOfTrill, #Trill fradulent payments, nonpayment of debt, scam photographer Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Photography: Tommy Lamar Cash Jr. Internet

May 16 2017
Cash Advance Inc Officer Joseph BrownFinancial Crime Enforcement Department300 South Spring StreetLos AngelesCA 90013 cash advance company claiming that I owe them money. Los Angeles California Author: Tomball, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance Inc Los Angeles , California

May 15 2017
Speedy Cash speedycash.com Title Loans Are A Scam You Need To Avoid - Mesa Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Speedy Cash Mesa, Arizona

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
CardCash The Home of Zero-Balance Gift Cards Brick NJ Author: Alexandria, Virginia Cash Services: CardCash Internet

May 15 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK ORDR NO. LXUS61503777. I just entered my email address but did not complete the order. Based on this they have already shipped the products and expecting me to pay cash on delivery. Denmark Denmark
Author: SINGAPORE, California Beauty Products: LUX INTERNATIONAL DENMARK Internet

May 14 2017
Billy Bruton Notre Dame Rental Property Claimed to have AirBnB property to rent, held our money for 3 months, then cancelled last minute South Bend Indiana Author: Hudson, Ohio Lodging: Billy Bruton South Bend, Indiana

May 14 2017
Roy Parks III Ray Harvey, Digital Paradise Photography, Sapphire Photography, Strictly Video/MDK productions, Avril Photography, Sapphire Films Failed to pay for work Milford,  -Last known, Michigan Author: Roseville, Michigan Media: Roy Parks III Internet