LATINSTAR9 REGINA SCHERER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: latinstar9 Regina Scherer
There may be more specific results for "latinstar9 Regina Scherer"
For more specific results for "latinstar9 Regina Scherer"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 09 2017
Galina Vaynter, Avadi Vaynter, Korina Vaynter, Regina Vaynter, Michael Gauss, Reco Holdings, GOPHER Protocol Pump and dump scam artists, fake investments, pozi scheme. Tazana California and Santa Barbara California Tarzana Califor
Author: Glendale, California Online Trading: Galina Vaynter, Internet

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 18 2017
Regina pope/ send from usa llc I filled out paper saying i will work from home sending packages checking them and recending them. And at the end of my trial period i would get paid for the number of packages sent off. Never got paid and company at end of trail kicked me out of the companies system.without getting paid. Internet Author: Rosamond, California Attorney Generals: Regina pope/ send from usa llc Internet

Sep 09 2017
Freedom Life Insurance Company of America Premier Series UCA This company worked in collusion with Nick their online agent on Dec 7, 2016 to commit fraud in misrepresenting full coverage insurance for my wife. Agent Nick said he would save us money by enrolling us into an 80/20 plan with Premier Series for $403.00 per month.. Nick finalized my wife's application and unknown to her or me he enrolled her into 4 seperate companies that don't cover anything. We never discovered this nightmare until she went to the hospital on 9-3-17 and I called them to ask how much they would be paying the hospital. They told me they would pay $200 per day toward the hospital room for each days she was there. And they will pay nothing else. The peliminary bill as of 9-9-16 is $48,000.00 addison Texas Seconds To Disaster Author: Greenbrier, Tennessee Health Insurance: Freedom Life Insurance Company of America addison, Texas

Sep 07 2017
Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan / Freedom Series / Freedom Life Lies Lies Lies!!!! Yes this is a PPO network insurance. Yes this is covered under the ACA. New York New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Michigan Health Insurance: Premier Series / UCA / MultiPlan New York, New York

Aug 23 2017
Encore UCA United Caring Aasociates, CHUBB, Agelity This health insurance supplement is a scam. I called six doctors listed on their site, and not only did they not accept this insurance, they didn't know what I was talking about. This is not ACA compatible, but they didn't tell me that until I paid and signed up. syosset New York Please call us so we can help. Author: Los Angeles, California Supplemental Health Programs: Encore UCA syosset, New York

Jun 08 2017

May 25 2017
KK Private Lenders Keron Khan, William Scherer, Nicholas Mann, Nichalas Mann, Stacy Lorine Appleby Loan Scam & Fraud Merrick New York Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: KK Private Lenders Merrick, New York

May 15 2017
Uca PerennialChubbValue point Lied about prescription coverage, never sent paper work, or return calls. Does not say Nationwide I will return your call Author: FRANKLIN, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Uca Nationwide

May 10 2017
UCA/Perennial Care/CHUBB UCA is not medical insurance it's a scam. San Antonio Nationwide We would like to help you Author: SA, Texas Health Insurance: UCA/Perennial Care/CHUBB Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Regina Pearl Pennamon Thompkins Obtaining Services and Property by False Pretenses Stockbridge Georgia
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Churches: Regina Pearl Stockbridge, Georgia

Mar 11 2017
Walter J. Viola Vantage Consulting, LLC Fraud, Phony, Toxic Platte City PA Let's Look at the Specifics of the Lawsuit Author: Platte City, Missouri Accounting: Walter J. Viola Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
unified caring Premier Series UCA freedom Series Not a health insurnce plan. Only a discount plan for sickness and accident addison texas More than a discount. Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: unified caring Premier Series Internet

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Woods N Water Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Jan 30 2017
Financial Markets Wizard Noshee big losses, lies, scam. rude. ignorant, inaccurate, reports only winning trades never losses San Diego Internet, CA In-Accurate Facts by Unknown Person Author: regina, Saskatchewan Online Trading: Financial Markets Wizard Internet

Jan 28 2017
Perennial Care UCA A lady by the name Roberta called from 888 725 0337 ext 714 offering me a quote for a health medical coverage charged my credit card $339.00 Internet Customer Care Team would have helped you obtain access to your Fulfillment Site. Author: Hollywood, Florida Adult Web Site: Perennial Care United Caring Assoc Internet

Jan 22 2017
Strategic Evaluations Inc. Service Evaluations Inc. Mystery Shopping Scam Surrey, British Columbia Internet
Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Miscellaneous Companies: Strategic Evaluations Inc. Internet

Jan 09 2017
Regina Evans Regina Evans, using People Magazine's name. IT WAS A POP UP ON MY PHONE THAT I WON A GIFT SUBSCRIPTION TO MAGAZINES. I CLICKED THE X TO GET RID OF IT Tampa Florida
Author: pierce city, Missouri Wanted Criminals: Regina Evans Tampa, Florida

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York We are here to help. Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Dec 29 2016
Club Regina Timeshare Scam Nationwide Author: New York, New York Resorts: Club Regina Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Consumer Reviews Always Removed if Negative! Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 27 2016
Gina Nunez Regina Nunez, Gina Nunez It's ok not to pay if they don't have your real name, or the house in in foreclosure. Corona California
Author: riverside, California Cleaning Services: Gina Nunez Corona, California

Sep 21 2016
Exactta Stay away from Exactta – it is a fraud! Miami, Florida Nationwide Exactta Response Author: Nationwide Cellular Phone Companies: Exactta Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
Market Media Group, Matt Samet, Regina Kuzina Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Media: Market Media Group San Diego, California