Your Search | latinstar9 regina scherer
Approximately 476 Reports Found

Nov 01 2016
owlsbooks sold through abebooks website numerous book orders toledo ohio Internet Author: regina, California Book & Magazine Publishers: owlsbooks Internet

Oct 27 2016
Gina Nunez Regina Nunez, Gina Nunez It's ok not to pay if they don't have your real name, or the house in in foreclosure. Corona California
Author: riverside, California Cleaning Services: Gina Nunez Corona, California

Sep 12 2016
Market Media Group, Matt Samet, Regina Kuzina Advertising Scam San Diego California Author: Rancho Santa Margarita, California Media: Market Media Group San Diego, California

4, Report #1320007

Aug 01 2016
Impersonating: Scowcroft Group Businesss Consulting Vincent C. Garrison Scammers impersonatin real consulting group, employment rip off, employment scam, using indeed.com Regina Saskatchewan Author: Qualicum Beach, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Impersonating: Scowcroft Group Businesss Consulting Regina, Saskatchewan

Jul 25 2016
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
who's who HaHa, Hal, or Gay Mike, Or Jimmiieachie, who cares you all stink Author: Omaha, Nebraska Insurance Companies: American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Waco, Texas

May 12 2016
Keene Machinery And Export Owned By Karon Jones and her son Lincoln Robinson I Am Ripped Off My Deposit Money $ 8,000 By Karon Jones Austin Texas Remove my name, Lincoln Robinson Author: Regina, Oregon Auto Dealers: Keene Machinery And Export Austin,

Apr 03 2016
Regina Sirmones, Caseworker Childrens Home Society Of Fl. Regina Sirmones abusive, unethical, dishonest, unsafe, unprofessional caseworker, notorious among many who have come in contact with her. Sumter County Florida Author: Tavares, Florida Child Daycare: Regina Sirmones

Mar 29 2016
Regina Awid Regina Awid Plahn Con Artist, Internet Bride, Scammer, All Lies Evans Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Internet Fraud: Regina Awid Internet

Mar 03 2016
GB Internet Solutions, Inc. superads.comtulsasuperads.com Constantly reposting 10-year-old ad - I receive 2-3 phone calls a week - website contact ignored Regina Saskatchewan Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma On-Line Business: GB Internet Solutions, Inc. Regina, Saskatchewan

Feb 03 2016
Verizon Wirless -Regina, Jason H robbed, screwed, deceived, played, butalized Mentor Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wirless Mentor , Ohio

Jan 18 2016
Regina Quinn- Wind and Water Massage Studio Regina Quinn - dishonest business woman - cancels appointments (several occasions) 30 minutes prior to appointment. Hampton Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Massage Therapists: Regina Quinn- Wind and Water Massage Studio Hampton, Virginia

Jan 17 2016
Duncans Online Does not honor warranty Regina SK Saskatchewan Author: Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Duncans Online Regina SK, Saskatchewan

Jan 07 2016
Mister Transmission Mister Transmission The guy on reception ask me to repair my transmission about 1400 dollers to me and at the time of receiving charged 4659 dollers. Regina Saskatchewan Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Auto Repair Service: Mister Transmission Regina, Saskatchewan

Dec 24 2015
Shane Dayman Shane Dayman Summerland, Kelowna, Nelson, Langley, Edmonton, Regina Summerland BritishColumbia
Author: Summerland, British Columbia Restaurants: Shane Dayman Internet

Sep 23 2015
Cameron Okolita Inc Did Cameron Okolita Regina really care or is it just one more monthly payment Regina Saskatchewan Author: Markinch, Saskatchewan Credit & Debt Services: Cameron Okolita Inc Regina, Saskatchewan

Aug 22 2015
WebMinds Dave Newcomb, John Black, Pierre Narath These people are not responding to my REFUND REQUEST Fort Myers Florida Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Computer Software: WebMinds Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 09 2015
Wind & Water Massage Studio Breathe Massage and Wellness, Regina Quinn Don't bother scheduling... she will ask ask you to reschedule for later but then not show up. Hampton Virginia Author: Hampton, Virginia Massage Therapists: Wind & Water Massage Studio Hampton, Virginia

Jul 08 2015
Qpid.com CharmDate.com ChnLove.com iDateAsia.com LatamDate.com This dating site censors emails, has nothing but fake profiles and is a complete rip off and scam. Internet Author: Regina, Saskatchewan Dating Services: Qpid.com Internet

Apr 18 2015
  I am disable and on a low fix income. I have contacted several employees reps Mia,Regina,Natasha,James,Ashley,Pasty Montoya Patricia Garcia, Nicole from Veracity credit repair. I have mention in writing seve Getrenttoown Freemdom oakland California Author: oakland, California Housing Rentals: regina richard Internet

Mar 26 2015
S&R Roofing Solutions LLC Regina Engler I am a former employee, Regina does not pay. I worked for her for 3 months sold several jobs. She ows me several thousand dollars I told her in a letter that I would settle for $2000. She mailed a $500 check and stated I was paid in full. I really think she is a horrible business owner considering I agreed to settle. I also had 2 customers who she was dealing with the insurance she got load and screamed at the insurance and we lost both jobs. If she treats her customers like she treated me I would not do business with this company. She rude and horrible to work for. Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha , Nebraska Employment Services: S&R Roofing Solutions LLC Omaha , Nebraska

Feb 26 2015
Trusted Pardons Right signatures Credit Card Charged and no papers signed Toronto Ontario
Author: regina, Saskatchewan Unusual Rip-Off: Trusted Pardons Toronto, Ontario

22, Report #1208005

Feb 10 2015
 I received mail from Mr. Popoff stating he could h elp him through prayer. i have given offering and other monies but still didnt receive the promises he said I would. Isent in a check for $77 and stated not to cash until January 31, 2015. I realized i wouldnt have the money in my account as he promised so i adked for the check not to be cashed. He cashed the check snd now my account is _$99. I informed Mr. Popoff I wasn't working so please do not cashed checked. I need him to put my money vack into my account. Durham North Carolina Try The Spirit By The Spirit !!! Author: Durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: Church Priests: Regina Farmer Durham, North Carolina

Jan 24 2015
Regina Kitchens Owner Of Rockingkshihtzu Of Georgia Dishonest & Unethical Shih Tzu breeder in Georgia Douglasville Georgia Toby Author: Dallas, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Regina Kitchens - Rockingkshihtzu Of Georgia Douglasville, Georgia

24, Report #1202888

Jan 20 2015
Global Talent Execs Zip Recruiter, beth@globaltalentexecs.com, janiceh@globaltalentexecs.com, juanita@globaltalentexecs.com, regina@globaltalentexecs.com, veronica@globaltalentexecs.com, gennettgray@globaltalentexecs.com They recruited me to work online, from home. They provided scripts, material to sell to medicare and medicaid insured elderly people. They also provided me with a telephone dialing software that I used to make phone calls with to make sells. I was given two payment dates of the 16th and 31st. When payday was upon them, they said their server was malfunctioning and when I began to question my hours for payment, they sent me an email termination. I constantly tried communicating with them requesting my pay, but they did not respond and none will answer their phones or respond by email. Washington, DC, Waldorf,  Maryland
Author: waldorf, Maryland Computer Marketing Companies: Global Talent Execs Internet

25, Report #1200382

Jan 09 2015
Gordon D Hamilton, Partner McDougall Gauley LLP Publicly Mocks and Belittles PTSD Sufferers Regina Saskatchewan
Author: Louisiana Lawyers: Gordon D Hamilton, Partner McDougall Gauley LLP Internet