Your Search | laundrette 911 w.10th street antioch ca

Jul 25 2014
Acme Prints non-delivery, kept money, charged cc w/o permission, non-responsive Tempe Arizona Author: Goodyear, Arizona Printing & Copy Services: Acme Prints Tempe, Select State/Province

Jul 25 2014
Speed-Daddy did not send all i purchased, sold me defective parts, ignore any attempts to communicate and resolve City of Industry Nationwide, Ca Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Parts: Speed-Daddy Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
CA auto works Abraham Marquez Scammer Forged signature on insurance check and left my car worse than when I dropped of Ventura California Author: Ventura , California Body Work & Repair: CA auto works Ventura, California

Jul 23 2014
http://sellmyhouse123.com/ FK Capital Fund, Fullerton Notary, Sellmy house123.com, Jacklyn Bryant CA DRE LIC # 01305011, Eric Jonathan Wolfe, Lindsay Petty, 107 W. Amerige Ave Fullerton, CA 92832, phone Phone number (714) 987-2932 Fullerton Notary, sellmyhouse123.com Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Financial Services: http://sellmyhouse123.com/ Fullerton, California

5, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2014
2nd Avenue Saloon & Sports Bar Margarita Rocks 1386 E Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA 91786Phone: (909) 920-9590 Staff steals personal items from Patrons and band members; Owner tells people to stuff It Upland California Author: Upland, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: 2nd Avenue Saloon & Sports Bar Upland, California

Jul 22 2014
Uhaul Uhaul- Sharon Rd. W, Charlotte NC NIGHTMARE MOVING EXPERIENCE! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Moving Companies: Uhaul Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 21 2014
GALLERY 925 San Francisco Rachel Prater was pretending to buy a very expensive Georg Jensen neckring design no:238, she replaced it, with a damaged one, then claimed it was our fault, luckily we got photos, there can proof, she is a scam San Francisco, California
Author: Melville, Other Internet: GALLERY 925 San Francisco San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2014
Complaint Review: Academic Advantagge | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Academic Advantagge 1 on 1 Learning With Laptops, At Home Tutors ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! Los Angeles, ca California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Corruption: Academic Advantagge Los Angeles, ca, California

Jul 19 2014
Pacific brochures Pacific Brochures 4025 Camino Del Rio S 3rd Floor San Diego, CA 92108 Request that I spoke to Deanie at Pacific brochures I told her I need blue brochures forms and I needed envelopes consumer service was telling me I could get paid by papper check Being corncern about Pacific Brochures program seeing its a real program that I paid my money to for this working at home program stuffing envelopes California Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific brochures California, California

Jul 18 2014
College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Paul Murton Con Artist, Hustler, Deceptive Practices Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, New Jersey Media: College Street News, Bloor News, Danforth Magazine, Queen Street News Internet

Jul 17 2014
Julian Fox, Law Offices of Julian Fox, Attorney Julian Fox Law Office of Julian Fox - Riverside, Julian Fox, Riverside California Family Law Attorney, Orange Family Law Attorney Julian Fox, Julian Fox Law Of Attorney Julian Fox, Riverside, California Law Offices of Julian Fox THIS LOW CLASS ATTORNEY IS CREATING FAKE REVIEWS ON YELP TO BOOST HIS RANKING!!! Riverside, CCalifornia
Author: Irvine, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Julian Fox, Law Offices of Julian Fox, Attorney Julian Fox Law Office of Julian Fox - Riverside, Julian Fox, Riverside CA Family Law Attorney, Orange Family Law Attorney Julian Fox, Julian Fox Law Of Riverside, CA , California

Jul 16 2014
Abdallah Law Group Mitch AbdallahAbdallah Law Group, P.C.555 Capitol Mall, Suite 766, Sacramento, CA 95814 Phone: 916-446-1974 Fax: 916-446-3371 Verbal Contract regarding the $99.00 ASK.com charge, and 'his inflated charge' of $150.00! I have had t threaten him, that i will leave this on this site until a Check is sent to my mother (plus interest) UNTIL she gets her money he PROMISED to send! Sacramento California
Author: Porterville, California Attorneys General: Abdallah Law Group Sacramento, Select State/Province

Jul 16 2014
Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Sunglasses Rip Off Toluca Lake, CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Duvati Wear Toluca Lake, CA Internet

Jul 15 2014
Law Offices of Gregory Ward Dwyer Greg W. Dwyer State Law Violations by Divorce Attorney Greg Dwyer Judge Pro Tem Code of Judicial Ethics Violation Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Gregory Ward Dwyer Sacramento, California

Jul 15 2014
auravie skin care facecre studio city CA They are scam artists. So far, they ripped me off 2 different times. Studio City CA Author: Parma, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: auravie skin care Internet

17, Report #1161959

Jul 14 2014
MRCA Mountains Recreation & Conservation Authority570 West Avenue 26, Suite 100Los Angeles, CA 90065Tel: (323) 221-9944Fax: (323) 221-9934 Illegally pose as law enforcement and demand paymnet by coercion and threat of ruining my credit Mountains Recreation & Conservation Authority california Author: Orange, California Miscellaneous Companies: MRCA Select State/Province

18, Report #1161946

Jul 14 2014
k street advertising Ryan Scott Jensen,Aaron Christner, Jeremy Rogers and Vince Scapuzi, told me they would build me a website and get it up and selling for $5000 Lakewood Colorado Author: paris, Illinois Internet Marketing Companies: k street advertising Lakewood, Colorado

19, Report #1071964

Jul 14 2014
nation auto group in hawthorne ca Nation auto sales they sold me a 2006 magum that was so badly reck that the frame was welded back together and over charged me for it hawthorne California Author: long beach, California Auto Advertising Services: nation auto group in hawthorne ca hawthorne, California

Jul 14 2014
TOBIAS IA WEST AKA TOBEY WEST LOAN MODIFICATION SCAMMER CREDIT CARD SCAMMER STEROID DEALER WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Loan Modification: TOBIAS IA WEST Internet

Jul 14 2014
Student loan hekp direct SCAM SCAM SCAM TOBEY WEST ALEX WEST ALEX DECKER ERIC DECKER SCAM SCAM SCAM JOHN HALL SCAM SCAM SCAM BEN SUMMERS SCAM SCAM SCAM cA Author: SAN FRANSICO, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Student loan hekp direct Select State/Province

Jul 14 2014
LoopNet LoopNet makes unauthorized charges with your credit card! San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Spofford, New Hampshire Real Estate Investing: LoopNet Internet

Jul 14 2014
Info ax in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca Work at home as product tester Took my check and cashed it for $179.98 on 6/214 to be a product tester for 5 products weekly. Have never received anything. I wrote to them in July still no response. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Gahanna, Ohio Attorneys General: Info ax in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Teresa Narez Individual Person Stockton Stockton Ca Author: Stockton, California Unusual Rip-Off: Teresa Narez Internet