Your Search | laundrette 911 w.10th street antioch ca

1, Report #1196311

Dec 18 2014
Morgan Drexen took my money for bankruptcy told me it would cost 2,000 dollars after i had paid that they wanted another 1,100 dollars i don' t have it. It took me four days to get them to close my case and now i can not get what t paid back Costa Mesa Ca. Author: fort gratiot, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: Morgan Drexen Nationwide

2, Report #1196231

Dec 18 2014
Rmz Mod Shop - Fake Service, Money Theft Jorden Madsen Stole My Money Fresno CA Author: Horsham, Alabama Internet Services: Rmz Mod Shop - Fake Service, Money Theft Internet

3, Report #1196118

Dec 17 2014
Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Peak Life, Balanced and Healthy Dogs, Riekes Center, Fitness Parenting Protection helped to steal money and deceive through Paypal and a post office box, helped to cage and starve our dog for 30 days. Menlo Park, California
Author: Santa cruz, California Animal Services: Anole Oerta Dahlstrom Menlo Park, CA, California

Dec 17 2014
Ana Celia Escoto Ana Escoto at TRUEBLUE/Labor Ready Defrauding Calworks Whittier California
Author: el monte, California Social Services: Ana Celia Escoto Whittier, California

5, Report #1196067

Dec 17 2014
E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. ENVOY TRANSPORT INC EVELYN SANTIAGO; STEPHANIE CRIOLLO These 2 woman in miami stole over $1500 out of my credit card! Beware of these 2 transport thieves! They charge customer credit cards a whole bunch of times and never transport a vehicle! They keep opening different companies repeating the same scam! The authorities have to put a stop to these 2 miami crooks! MIAMI Florida Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Transporters: E & W AUTO LOGISTICS INC. MIAMI , Florida

6, Report #1196046

Dec 17 2014
pcplanetsystem.com mobosaver.com Website is still screwing people costa mesa ca Internet Author: Oxnard, California Computer Mail Order: pcplanetsystem.com Internet

7, Report #1195430

Dec 15 2014
Cha Cha Pingkian Ramiro Community Hospital w**** daputa gro hostess Davao Philippines
Author: Harlem, New York Hospitals: Cha Cha Pingkian Davao,

8, Report #1195382

Dec 14 2014
Gary W. Hales Gary William Hales; Gary Hales, Gary M. Hales, Gary W. Hales, Gary C. Hales; Calidad Energy Thief, Con Artist, Scam Artist, Fake, Liar, Quack, Investment, Gold Shipment, Scum of the earth, Scumbag Bay City Texas
Author: Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Gary W. Hales Bay City , Texas

9, Report #1195233

Dec 13 2014
Renuva Derm Skin BYERS BEWARE ** Renuva Derm Wrinkle Reduction Serum ** Santa Ana, California 92704
Author: Phoenix,, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Vickie Santa Ana, CA 92704, California

10, Report #1195222

Dec 13 2014
A & R Select Joe Conte Josh A & R Select Music Los Angeles, CA California Author: Auburn, California Unusual Rip-Off: A & R Select Internet

11, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

12, Report #1195175

Dec 13 2014
Western Dental refused to bill for services rendered and gave account to collections for full amount los angeles california Author: Los Angeles, California Dental Services: Western Dental los angeles, CA

13, Report #1195003

Dec 12 2014
Lavish Skincare DermaBright Deceptively Places People on Autopay Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Adult Care Facilities: Lavish Skincare Internet

14, Report #1195002

Dec 12 2014
Rod Quass, 2 South Wine Bar, Ami Quass, Dawson Street Properties Dead Beat, No Integrity or Moral Compass Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Restaurants: Rod Quass Colorado Springs, Colorado

15, Report #1194981

Dec 12 2014
Alliance Research Centers 24012 Calle De La Plata #230, Laguna Hills, CA Alliance illegally misrepresents hidden glucose study as only beverage study to underpay. Lagauna hill California Author: garden grove, California Drug Manufacturers: Alliance Research Centers 24012 Calle De La Plata #230, Laguna Hills, CA Lagauna hill, California

16, Report #1194945

Dec 12 2014
Organize.com Online bait and switch City of Industry, CA Internet Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Bed & Bath: Organize.com Nationwide

17, Report #1194886

Dec 12 2014
Model and talent tv / Peter.Nationwide The Man name Peter working for model and talent he did everything on his power to convinced me ling to my face to rip me off my 3000.00 dollars from my credi am poor lady with 4 kids this people don't care for anybody only them self and the next day find out they are nothing by lying after i did call them to cancel and i nethey said no you can't ca Las Vegas Nevada Author: denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Model and talent Nationwide

Dec 12 2014
US Direct Express Card And The GOVERNMENT THIS PROGRAM IS A SCAMMER'S DREAM COME TRUE! Internet
Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Government Stupidity: US Direct Express Card - The GOVERNMENT Internet

19, Report #1194871

Dec 11 2014
Nelson Contreras-Faisal PPF Home Fund PPF Boxing Professional Pension Fund Provides phony loan commitments, letter of intent for loans that do not exist los angeles ca Author: woodland hills, California Loans: Nelson Contreras-Faisal Internet

20, Report #1194773

Dec 11 2014
Skin Logic www.tryskinlogic.combestreducedwrinkles.comhttp://bit.ly/1yrsBkK.https://www.facebook.com/SkinLogicFreeTrial Scammers!!! Not sure, believe its CA Internet Author: Karlstad, Minnesota Plastic Surgeons: Skin Logic Internet

21, Report #1194765

Dec 11 2014
PUR*SHOPGOLF KS14 KICK X golf balls. Offered for 99cents. Then other offers made in loop which one could not exit easily. I did order a few items that indicated they were $1. I finally quit the site. I never received an invoice itemizing my order. (This was on No. 22, 2014) No contacts from company. My VISA bill arrives on Dec. 3 or 4th with $94.69 charge from this company. I learned on Dec. 11 that this was the first of five payments!!! My total bill was going to be over $500!!! I did not order anything near these charges. I called and received an ambivalent response on what I was charges for and how. I told them I did not want any of these items as I never ordered all these things, no where near. VanNuys, CA 91406 California Author: notown, Indiana Sporting Goods: PUR*SHOPGOLF VanNuys, California

22, Report #1194728

Dec 11 2014
GT's 10th St. Auto Sales GT Tenth St. Auto Sold a 2005Chrysler Touring to me for 17,590.32 with 159,000miles and when I test drove the vehicle the headlights flickered on & off & Gabriel(owner)&Jimmy both LIED&Said it was jus a wire loose Port Huron Michigan Author: Port Huron, Michigan Auto Advertising Services: GT's 10th St. Auto Sales Port Huron, Michigan

23, Report #1194684

Dec 11 2014
Select talent consulting sftcsg.com this company contacted me via multiple emails to indicate they were recruiting for a job and that they would like me to follow multiple links to setup an interview, complete an online assessment, complete an application, etc. This is a scam. The links guide you to pop ups to sell you something or just send you down the road to reveal personal information. The addresses for this company are bogus. The do not respond to emails and I do not see a phone number for this company. SFTCSG, Inc 75 5th Street NW Atlanta, GA 30308 Internet Author: shawnee, Kansas Employers: Select talent consulting Internet

24, Report #1194587

Dec 10 2014
ASUS Asus Intl Fremont California Will not honor warranty, has concluded problem is exactly what I told them refused crossship fremont, CA Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Computer Manufaturers: ASUS Nationwide

25, Report #1194569

Dec 10 2014
First Advantage Background Services Corp. First Advantage, Consumer Print Center Falsified Background Investigation Atlanta Georgia Author: Antioch, Tennessee Private Investigators: First Advantage Background Services Corp. Atlanta, Georgia