Your Search | laundrette 911 w.10th street antioch ca

Dec 02 2016
Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Tried to pay my County W & S Bill using the county website which has begun using Lexus Nexus who uses Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. who denied my check. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia City Governments: Global Payments Checks Services, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 02 2016
Racks and Recycling Javier Rodriguez Maria. S. Hernandez Warehouse Rack Scam Long Beach, CA Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Recycling/Trash removal: Racks and Recycling Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
Jenny Savage San Diego Houzz scam from Oslo, Norway Houzz Scam Interior Design oslo California Author: California Architects & Designers: Jenny Savage oslo, CA

Dec 01 2016
Cabins of Gatlinburg Cassidy Cabin Charged for damages that didn't happen.  Gatlinburg Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Cabins of Gatlinburg Gatlinburg , Tennessee

Dec 01 2016
Performance Trailer Performance Trailer Madera CA I was sold a $250,000.00 custom trailer that not only was delivered super late, but we have had constant issues since we got it Madera California
Author: Seattle, Washington Trailers: Performance Trailer Madera, California

Dec 01 2016
Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer CA Puppy Pal RanchLynn Adams Austin Dog Whisperer Austin dog trainer Austin Texas Author: Buda, Texas Animal Services: Lindy Adam - Austin Dog Whisperer Austin, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest Day Spa Worst Place to get a Massage, the is no Day Spa its a Pig Pen these people are total rip offs, and the place stinks like fars and smelling feet! The older Vietnamese girls sitting around in peanuts and frog legs Lake Forest,  California Author: Anhiem, California Massage Therapists: Lake Forest Day Spa Lake Forest, CA, California

Dec 01 2016
T-Mobile INC T-Mobile will not let me call 911 - Nationwide Nationwide Author: Webster, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile INC Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
CABINS OF GATLINBURG WE WERE CHARGED FOR DAMAGES WHEN THERE NONE!!! GATLINBURG Tennessee Author: Antioch, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: CABINS OF GATLINBURG GATLINBURG, Tennessee

Nov 30 2016
Tcleansoft Made fake claims to be official apple technicians and fix Mac issues. Took remote control of my Mac and in haste made me sign a document. Made false claims of my Mac saying it would crash if I dont pay 185 dollars. Santa Barbara, CA 93101 California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Computer Help Desk: Tcleansoft Santa Barbara, CA 93101, California

Nov 30 2016
Change My Credit Score.Com Brian Lee and I paid $100 to be a Rep. Chase Acct # (((REDACTED))) 10/26/16 W Palm Beach Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Change My Credit Score.Com W Palm Beach, Florida

Nov 30 2016
malibucameras.com malibucameras , CA malibucameras.com - Rip-off Internet Author: camp hill, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: malibucameras.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I too seem to have been scammed by these people. I placed an online order November 11, was also given a confirmation nimber and was told by email the item was ready to shop and I could track it. Irvine , Ca Internet
Author: Bristol , Rhode Island Clothing Stores: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Nationwide Insurance contractor for their auto insurance customers. Agero roadside assistance is a joke and their support staff are nothing but liars Nationwide Nationwide Author: San Jose, California Auto Towing: Agero Roadside Assistance Service in San Jose, CA Internet

Nov 29 2016
Bandwidth Daily Promised me and article pertaining to me as a musician, author, and screenwriter San Diego, CA California
Author: Surprise, Arizona Festivals & Event Services: Bandwidth Daily Internet

Nov 29 2016
LendUp San Fran., CA MisLeading with information they promise. Say one thing and I seem to be getting the other. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: los angeles, California Loans: LendUp San Fran., CA Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
matt sunderland/ sunderland marketing He's At It Again This Year!!! Sunnyvale CA Author: not listed, Louisiana Home Based Business: matt sunderland Nationwide

Nov 28 2016
SPN NetGuard SPN NetGuard tool bar SPN - Netguard- David Roche - Michael Andreyev David Roche, Michael Andreyev, SPN, Netguard 16787 Beach Boulevard #659Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Phone Number: (800) 891-5513 Fax Number: (949) 485 scam, SEO, search engine, tool bar, search engine optimization huntington Internet Author: Michigan Search Engine Optimization: SPN NetGuard Internet

Nov 28 2016
Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Hollywood Run USA Half Marathon Free Hugs Guy freehugsproject.com superheroevents.com Ken@SuperheroEvents.com hug man findken ,usahalfmarathonsandiego.com/ sabrina@superheroevents.com san diego race management superher Cancelled Half Marathons with no refunds Scam! Chula Vista, California 91902
Author: SAN DIEGO, California Business Consulting: Ken Nwadike Sabrina Nwadike Superhero Events LLC Chula Vista, CA 91902, California

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 28 2016
Event Resources Co folding chairs and tables Scammed me of my money Culver City, CA Internet Author: Marabella, Nebraska Event Planners & Sites: Event Resources Co Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
FreedomPop Freedompoop scam needs to be reported to Attorney General of California Los Angeles, CA Nationwide
Author: Pittsurgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
LVNV Funding LLC Emmett L. GoodmanAttorney for LVNV, 544 Mulberry Street Macon GA 31201 Vexatious litigation, deceptive practices ... Macon Georgia Nationwide Never EVER Author: Social Circle, Georgia Questionable Activities: LVNV Funding LLC Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
TrueBuildCredit, Ashley, Andy Valencia, mike, lied and lead me on for almost a year Newport Beach, California nationwide Author: Gallup, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: TrueBuildCredit, Newport Beach, CA 92663,