Customer satisfaction commitment: Freedom Financial | Ripoff Report

Your Search | law offices of richard a. lenard freedom financial management

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
xtreme zuks offroad they bought several suzuki samurais from me still owe me money wrote me a bad check lutz Florida Author: kissimmee , Florida Auto Advertising Services: xtreme zuks offroad lutz, Florida

Cooper Tires A bad batch of Discoverer ATP Findlay Ohio
Author: Norco, California Auto Parts: Cooper Tires Nationwide

May 23 2016
Deborah engler Buyonlinemeds@gmail.com Www.online-painmeds.com TOTAL RIPOFF-SENDS NOTHING AND THEN DAYS THEY ARE OUT OF THAT QUANTITY BUT IF YOU SEND HIM MORE MONEY, HE WILL SEND MORE--LIES!!...FRAUD!! Mumbai, India Internet Author: NEWPORT, North Carolina Drugstores: Deborah engler Internet

Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Theft of services Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Event Planners & Sites: Loud Media Group LLC/Tom Stokes Nationwide

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
miravie skin products miravie is worthless and not risk free, miravie lies. they refuse a refund. Internet Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: miravie skin products Internet

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
Silver Saddle Ranch and Land Banking Silver Saddle RanchLandBanking Fraudulently induced into land scam contract with grandiose promises, a get rich quick scheme. Burbank and California City, CA California Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Silver Saddle Ranch and Land Banking Burbank, California

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 23 2016
Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer Or any of the 71 other known alias's Everything this monster touches dies. Monroe - is the latest Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Brandon Relkoff Nationwide

May 23 2016
Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Presta funding is a scam. Henderson Nevada Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Loans: Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Henderson, Nevada

May 23 2016
WWE Network WWE Network - VOD service I was billed for a service that I'd never pay for let alone watch! Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Websites: WWE Network Internet

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS, A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP LLC DECEPTION, FRAUD, MISLEADING PROMOTIONS, BAIT AND SWITCH, PROMISED A LOT DELIVERED NOTHING BOCA RATON FLORIDA Donald Trump Trump Institute Seminars Wealth Building Seminars Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Seminar Programs: DONALD TRUMP WEALTH BUILDING SEMINARS - A BUSINESS STRATEGIES GROUP - Trump University Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Lon Olen Friedrichsen Lon the Trader / Olen Kummer Claims to be an oil trader with great numbers then hedges your account against another clients account making himself rich win or lose. Alton Iowa Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lon Olen Friedrichsen Alton , Iowa

May 23 2016
Check Into Cash  Bait-and-switch tactics used on check cashing fees Carrollton, Texas There Is A Difference Author: Dallas, Texas Cash Services: Check Into Cash Carrollton, Texas

Check Into Cash  breach of contract norton, Virginia
W. Allan Jones a Racist Pig Who Rips off the Poor Author: wise, Virginia Loans: Check Into Cash norton, Virginia

May 23 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute won't return calls/ lack of professionalism/ left terrible scars on my head Lone Tree Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Advertising / Deceptive: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute Lone Tree, Colorado

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri