Customer satisfaction commitment: Freedom Financial | Ripoff Report

Your Search: law offices of richard a. lenard freedom financial management
There may be more specific results for "law offices of richard a. lenard freedom financial management"
For more specific results for "law offices of richard a. lenard freedom financial management"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Pureh2o2ForHealth Pure Health Discounts did not honored the delivery of a product purchase Crystal River Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Skin Care: Pureh2o2ForHealth Crystal River, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Discount Pet Medication Sierra Pet Meds Beware - A Major Ripoff Australia Internet Author: Pooler, Georgia Pet Shops & Supplies: Discount Pet Medication Internet

Oct 23 2017
LandSafe Landsafe mortgage company stole money from Bank of America account holder is/wasAnita C Sumter til this day I have been trying to prove that someone from the Bank stole my money or from Land Safe Mortgage company 11,000.00 and 2,000.00 from Wells Fargo W Stolen Identity Columbia South Carolina Author: Alabama Credit Services: LandSafe ,

Oct 23 2017
SlimCleaners Plus Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc Bank evidence of double charging for same faulty scanner service. Partial list of damages New York, NY New York Author: Deltona, Florida Computer Service & Repair: SlimCleaners Plus New York, NY,

Oct 23 2017
health sciences institute charged me 74.00 for a list of companies selling thier information. did not request said list. Internet Author: youngstown, Florida Alternative Health: health sciences institute Internet

Oct 23 2017
Plantminer The sold me a misleading product. Told me if I sign up I would get leads for work. The leads I received don't suit the equipment I have. Brisbane Nationwide Author: Brisbane, Unusual Rip-Off: Plantminer Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
National Review Network Jeff G. Norman Letter of winning Sweepstakes, Cash and Prizes Chandler AZ Arizona Author: Bakersfield, California Miscellaneous Companies: National Review Network ,

Oct 23 2017
Financed Properties, LLC Robert Bruce Wilcock Front-fees of $2,500.00 and never replied to emails and/or phone calls after he received the $2,500.00 Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Financed Properties, LLC Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ernie palmer toyota sold me a 18000 dollar car for 35000 jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: ernie palmer , Florida

Oct 23 2017
Lima Technology Inc Lima, Lima device, Lima cloud Company admitted the Lima device was damaged. Asked me to ship it back to them. Promised to replace with a new one. Never did and stopped responding to my emails. Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Miscellaneous Electronics: Lima Technology Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
fnancial report services national research company independent research monitoring agency kansas Kansas Author: daytona, Florida Financial Services: fnancial report services kansas , Kansas

Oct 23 2017
Tequila Point Southwestern Grille & Margarita Bar Poor sanitation, infestations of vermin, food-borne illnesses from food Mineral Point Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Restaurants: Tequila Point Mineral Point, Wisconsin

Oct 23 2017
jake dale shannon dale chamlieskhaos king i paid him a 50.00 deposit for a tattoo he never showed up and now will not refund my money San Francisco Nationwide
Author: McQueeney, Texas Tattoo Shops: jake dale Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Schwartz & Shapiro - Samuel D. Shapiro Trust & Estate Attorney Sam Shapiro Trust & Estate Attorney is a liar, never finishes work that he already got paid for, and is extremely incompetent and will create legal liability and exposure for you through the poor work product that he produces. If you have trust and estate planning needs, you will need to steer clear of Schwartz & Shapiro. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Schwartz & Shapiro Los Angeles, California

Oct 23 2017
Rover pet sitters The pet sitter left my pets unattended while I was 600 miles away at a family wedding. Bradenton Florida Rover.com Author: Bradenton, Florida Personal Services: Rover pet sitters Internet

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Neosmart Technologies Easy RENeoSmart Technologies4038 N McVicker AveChicago, IL 60634 Buyer Beware.............EASY ER Is A RiP OfF....... DO Not Purchase!!!!! Chicago, IL Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Computer Manufactures: Neosmart Technologies Internet

Oct 23 2017
Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Yourappforhire Sent me an email stating for immediate hire for escrow manager told me to go to yourappforhires to fill out paper work which I did. My mother also got scammed she was told she was hired and when she said she wouldn't give them any financial info her portal was denied Kansas city Missouri Author: Sherman, Texas Employment Services: Leslie Moore , escrow manager working from home Kansas city, Missouri

Oct 23 2017
Jenna Sieg of violets mini pig Cruel treatment to pigs. Depauw Internet Author: Celina, Ohio Animal Abuse: Jenna Sieg of violets mini pig Internet

Oct 23 2017
Aptive Enviromental Didn't do work promised and took money out of my account at bank Nashville Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Pest Control: Aptive Enviromental Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 23 2017
Imran F Vakil Nexio PC Imran F vakilImran Vakil is a scoundrel and and crooked attorney Imran should be disbarred and prevented from practicing law for willingly breaking the law Costa Mesa ca Author: New York, New York Computer Programmers: Imran F Vakil Nexio PC Costa Mesa, California

Oct 23 2017
Stauer Refused to remove my deceased father from their catalog mailing list unless I submitted a death certificate. Burnsville Internet Author: San Diego, California Jewelry Stores: Stauer Internet

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado