Your Search | lean rx, extreme burn, lean life pm

Apr 21 2016
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please read comment #8 first. This story is not credible. Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: Ocean Hills Recovery – TRUSTED | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ocean Hills Recovery provides unique treatment approach called Collaborative Care. Working with addict on individual level, Ocean Hills Recovery clinical staff deals with individual emotional & psychological issues. Damage that may have been done to client's bodies is healed through exercise & proper nutrition. Client’s family included in process of recovery to help change social climate in which client developed DANA POINT, California

Apr 20 2016
Luke Bracken of Bracken International Mining Luke Bracken Luke Bracken is a low life Scam Artist, Con Man, who Owes substantial money to people to fund trips over seas, Manipulator Queensland Queensland Author: Melbourne, Alabama WANTED REWARD $$$: Luke Bracken of Bracken International Mining Internet

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
SURVIVAL LIFE $19.90 charge has come from out of a blue in April 2016, after I ordered targets from them in Decembver. Tragets came--I piaid S&H ~$7.95 good--BUT THESE people charged me in February $38.80--I called the bank, canceled. In April again! What the heck do they do!? Austin, Texas Hello Elijah Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sporting Goods: SURVIVAL LIFE Austin, Texas

Apr 20 2016
join the illuminati group live abetter life pmb laurenzle Nash join illuminati live abetter life pietermaritzburg south africa Internet Author: Durban, Liars: join the illuminati group live abetter life pmb Internet

Apr 19 2016
RevLabs Muscle Extreme, One Rev Posting unauthorized charges to my bank account Internet Author: Tenafly, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: RevLabs Internet

Apr 19 2016
Jackson National Life Insurance Life insurance policy ripoff. They refuse to pay on a policy. Lansing Michigan Author: Willow Park, Texas Family Planning: Jackson National Life Insurance Lansing, Michigan

Apr 19 2016
Healthy rx solutions pharmacy fraud Internet Author: San Jose, California Pharmacies Online: Healthy rx solutions Internet

Apr 18 2016
Constitution Life Insurance Company American Pioneer Poor Claims processing Lincoln Nebraska Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Insurance Companies: Constitution Life Insurance Company Lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 17 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Bait and Switch . Billing every month ! Provo Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Apr 16 2016
National Australia Bank NAB have robbed me, destroyed my life and engaged in unconscionable, disgraceful, appalling, deceitful and deceptive conducts Australia Nationwide If you are a victim of Paul Woodward or NAB... Author: Nationwide Banks: National Australia Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Met Life Insurance Company They are ripping off Seniors and they did this to us. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Met Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Lightinbox Sunyou Logistics Special Project Unit PM IH 64000 Malaysia I ordered Nail polish and they sent me one 11.5 ounce bottom and that was it I messaged them two days ago asking why was it taking so long to get to me they told me it takes time because its coming feo over seas I payed$ 45.00 dollars for All of the nail polish and I think they took a extra $ 43.00 dollars off my card not for sure because it was a pre paid card Malaysia Internet Author: Syracuse, New York Beauty Products: Lightinbox Internet

Apr 15 2016
CCA Ad Exchange Retargeting RX I wanted to post a warning to anyone who is thinking about using the services of Retargeting RX (www.retargetingrx.com ) also known as CCA Ad Exchange (www.ccaadexchange.com) .  Ormond Beach Flordia Author: Newport Beach, California Advertising / Deceptive: CCA Ad Exchange Ormond Beach,

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas Sorry Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

Apr 14 2016
Pure life green coffee detox Ordered free sample pay only shipping charging me $84 week number on bottle is false it belongs to a college no email Internet
Author: Culver , Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee detox Internet

World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica IS A SCAM! Brea California
Aegon/Transamerica does NOT own WFG Author: Las Vegas, Nebraska Financial Services: World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica Brea, California

Apr 14 2016
DSL Extreme Claim That I Have Violated a Contract northridge, California Author: Camarillo, California Internet Fraud: DSL Extreme northridge, California

Apr 14 2016
Gofundrocket.com Formerly. GoGo Rocket @boostgogofactor Avoid with extreme caution! Amateurs at online promtion but experts at ripping off unsuspecting customers. Frazier Park CA Author: coral springs, Florida Computer Marketing Companies: Gofundrocket.com

Apr 13 2016
Extreme Supplements Worldwide Nutrition Fraudulently charged additional fees to my card & changed order Internet Author: Galway, Alabama Weightloss Programs: Extreme Supplements Internet

Apr 13 2016
Unicity International or Make Life Better After pointing out the sales tax they were charging was double my location, they put me on hold and never came back. When i called back they told me it was MY responsibility to correct their sales tax issues. I requested the contact for where they get their sales tax information and they refused to give me that information for me to follow up and generate a correction. When i requested the ability to contact the CEO, no company agent knew who it was... These employees don't even know who their boss was! I have ordered product from this company for years and was shocked by both the -new- excessive charging AND the fact that they make extra money on over charging for sales tax! SCAM! Orem Utah Author: Niwot, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Unicity International Orem, Utah

Apr 13 2016
CenturyLink Centurylink purchased Qwest Corporation in the 90's and I had a lifetime contract with Qwest to have 40 meg of internet for life for 29.95 - Century cancelled that contract and tried to sell me another one. they refused to acknowledge that fact that ther Cancalled my lifetime service and tried to sell me on another plan. There employees admitted they knew about the plan but will not honor it. Colorado Springs colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Services: CenturyLink Internet

Apr 13 2016
Brianne Patterson @Briadoublene | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT |Vancouver, BC Internet
Beauty By Brianne Scam Author: London, Ohio Liars: Brianne Patterson Internet

Apr 13 2016
my life deceptive, rip off Internet Author: sanford, Florida Computer Fraud: my life Internet

Apr 12 2016
American Income Life | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant Lisa Miele Author: Kirksville, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant Madison, Wisconsin