Your Search | lean life

Apr 21 2016
Liv Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Liv Plastic Surgery clients can feel confident in quality of patient care & surgical results. Liv Plastic Surgery's goal to customize patient’s entire treatment, making life-changing experiences at Liv Plastic Surgery a positive, relaxing, exciting experience. Liv Plastic Surgery dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & safety. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Liv Plastic Surgery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Liv Plastic Surgery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: boca, Florida Plastic Surgeons: LIV Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. LIV Plastic Surgery to inspire hope; to raise level of person’s beauty inside & out, to make people healthier, self-assured & self-fulfilled by providing the best care to every patient. Dr. Andrew Ress, staff at LIV Plastic Surgery will create, nourish, sustain body you desire. boca raton, Florida

Apr 21 2016
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please read comment #8 first. This story is not credible. Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: Ocean Hills Recovery – TRUSTED | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ocean Hills Recovery provides unique treatment approach called Collaborative Care. Working with addict on individual level, Ocean Hills Recovery clinical staff deals with individual emotional & psychological issues. Damage that may have been done to client's bodies is healed through exercise & proper nutrition. Client’s family included in process of recovery to help change social climate in which client developed DANA POINT, California

Apr 20 2016
Luke Bracken of Bracken International Mining Luke Bracken Luke Bracken is a low life Scam Artist, Con Man, who Owes substantial money to people to fund trips over seas, Manipulator Queensland Queensland Author: Melbourne, Alabama WANTED REWARD $$$: Luke Bracken of Bracken International Mining Internet

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
SURVIVAL LIFE $19.90 charge has come from out of a blue in April 2016, after I ordered targets from them in Decembver. Tragets came--I piaid S&H ~$7.95 good--BUT THESE people charged me in February $38.80--I called the bank, canceled. In April again! What the heck do they do!? Austin, Texas Hello Elijah Author: LEXINGTON, Kentucky Sporting Goods: SURVIVAL LIFE Austin, Texas

Apr 20 2016
join the illuminati group live abetter life pmb laurenzle Nash join illuminati live abetter life pietermaritzburg south africa Internet Author: Durban, Liars: join the illuminati group live abetter life pmb Internet

Apr 19 2016
Jackson National Life Insurance Life insurance policy ripoff. They refuse to pay on a policy. Lansing Michigan Author: Willow Park, Texas Family Planning: Jackson National Life Insurance Lansing, Michigan

Apr 18 2016
Constitution Life Insurance Company American Pioneer Poor Claims processing Lincoln Nebraska Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Insurance Companies: Constitution Life Insurance Company Lincoln, Nebraska

Apr 16 2016
National Australia Bank NAB have robbed me, destroyed my life and engaged in unconscionable, disgraceful, appalling, deceitful and deceptive conducts Australia Nationwide If you are a victim of Paul Woodward or NAB... Author: Nationwide Banks: National Australia Bank Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
Met Life Insurance Company They are ripping off Seniors and they did this to us. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Met Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 formally ( Oak Run Apartments) My baby's life was taken from her along with 5 other young adults before my baby, and at least one more individual after my baby. The management knew about the criminal activity before my baby's life was taken and they did nothing. Also police were called out one week before my baby's life was taken, and managment still did nothing. www.justiceforerika.com everyone is responsible for my baby's life. My baby was a young adult, but they all were to. So don't tell me my baby was an adult. Dallas Texas
Justice For Erika! Author: Dallas, Texas Federal Government: Century Park Apartments 5801 Preston Oaks rd. Dallas , Texas 75254 Internet

Apr 14 2016
Pure life green coffee detox Ordered free sample pay only shipping charging me $84 week number on bottle is false it belongs to a college no email Internet
Author: Culver , Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee detox Internet

World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica IS A SCAM! Brea California
Aegon/Transamerica does NOT own WFG Author: Las Vegas, Nebraska Financial Services: World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica Brea, California

Apr 13 2016
Unicity International or Make Life Better After pointing out the sales tax they were charging was double my location, they put me on hold and never came back. When i called back they told me it was MY responsibility to correct their sales tax issues. I requested the contact for where they get their sales tax information and they refused to give me that information for me to follow up and generate a correction. When i requested the ability to contact the CEO, no company agent knew who it was... These employees don't even know who their boss was! I have ordered product from this company for years and was shocked by both the -new- excessive charging AND the fact that they make extra money on over charging for sales tax! SCAM! Orem Utah Author: Niwot, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Unicity International Orem, Utah

Apr 13 2016
CenturyLink Centurylink purchased Qwest Corporation in the 90's and I had a lifetime contract with Qwest to have 40 meg of internet for life for 29.95 - Century cancelled that contract and tried to sell me another one. they refused to acknowledge that fact that ther Cancalled my lifetime service and tried to sell me on another plan. There employees admitted they knew about the plan but will not honor it. Colorado Springs colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Internet Services: CenturyLink Internet

Apr 13 2016
Brianne Patterson @Briadoublene | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT |Vancouver, BC Internet
Beauty By Brianne Scam Author: London, Ohio Liars: Brianne Patterson Internet

Apr 13 2016
my life deceptive, rip off Internet Author: sanford, Florida Computer Fraud: my life Internet

Apr 12 2016
American Income Life | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant Lisa Miele Author: Kirksville, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: The Dorian Oldham Agency HR Assistant Madison, Wisconsin

Apr 11 2016
Sciortino Rotator cuff luvanox, sugery attempt to take life liberty pursuit of ahppienes from patient Patient stated he could not take luvanox Town Country Missouri truthfulness Author: Maryland heights, Missouri Doctors: Dr jones Town Country, Missouri

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
survivallife.com survival life Thieves austin Texas Hello Martin Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Gun Shops: survivallife.com austin, Texas

Apr 09 2016
Garcinia Cambogia Lean Xtream Colorado Author: Canyon Country, California Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Lean Xtream Internet

Apr 09 2016
micheal wayne investments the auto connection wont stop ruinning my life virginia Internet Author: hampton, Virginia Auto Dealers: micheal wayne investments Internet

Apr 08 2016
Gucareinc James Miller,director of Operations This is a total scam glad I went to this cite before I deposited the check. Some people.I tell you should be put in prison the rest of their life for this crap! Nationwide Author: Ithaca, Michigan Bad Check Writers: Gucareinc Nationwide

Apr 07 2016
ICDC College N/A I am a divorced mother of two.Leaving a marriage with nothing. I went back to school to begin a life for myself. I have worked in a fast food restaurant trying to maintain while in college because of flexibility. I finished my education at ICDC to find out they are being investigated by the president and the schools credibility is at question. In the mean while no one in my area will accept my resume. The school guaranteed job placement and I'm still without a professional job. I held on to my current position just because I was in school and they offered flexable hours. Now I don't know what to do. Culver California Author: Kannapolis, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: ICDC College Culver, California