LEASE FINANCE GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lease finance group
There may be more specific results for "lease finance group"
For more specific results for "lease finance group"
Showing 1-25 of 33,645 Found Reports For more specific results for "lease finance group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Swift Fraud / Deception / Untruthfulness Germany Internet Author: Georgia Financial Services: Richard Freeman - Global Trade 4 Finance Internet

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Joshua J. Hertz Hertz Law Group Joshua J. Hertz, P.A. Hertz Law Group - Was supposed to represent me in a Personal Injury case.. Miami Lakes Florida Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Joshua J. Hertz Miami Lakes, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Tax Group Center I received a call from this company. I wonder how they found out I owe the IRS. I was transferred 3X then I talked to a man asking about my address, credit card balance and my income. Here's what I do when I deal with people I don't know. While spe Tax Relief Calabasas California Author: Henderson, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Jun 22 2017
Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ellis Jeep/ David Ellis Jeep, David Ellis Dishonest upon making trade for new lease, did not disclose money owed on old lease having full disclosure on my account log in Glendale California Ellis Jeep make good on their deals Author: Los Angeles, California Motor Vehicle: Glendale Dodge Chrysler Jeep Glendale, California

Jun 21 2017
First credit finance When speaking to Martin A. He was very rude , started screaming into the phone , threatening to close my account because I had to do it his ways to be exact what he said . That he makes the rules , not me. I asked to speak to his manager, so I could make the payment with his manager not him. His tone of voice was horrible . I asked about four times to put his manager on the phone he said No!No!No! Are you going to make the 500 today if not I'll close your account,right now . Van nuys , California Nationwide Author: California Financial Services: First credit finance Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Mike-(Finance Manager)Roland-(Finance Manager)Tom-(Regional Manager) Unauthorized charges to my debit card that over drafted my bank account and they will not refund the money back. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: JD Byrider Cassat Ave Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group loan modification scam los angeles California Author: Miami, Florida Loan Modification: The Manchester Law Group / Legal Group los angeles , California

Jun 20 2017
American finance american Finance Lenders from 2082 Business Center Dr, Ste 175Irvine, CA 92612 SCam.. Bait and switch. REally a debt reduction company. will mess up your credit score irvine California Author: new york, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: American finance irvine, California

Jun 20 2017
Amanda Johason and Associates K+J Law Group, CMSKnepper and Johanson, TOTAL SCAM!! GUARANTEE TO ELIMINATE MY PRIVITE STUDENT LOANS Aliso Viejo WORKS OUT OF PLANO Texas California Author: Gilbert, Arizona Lawyers: Amanda Johason and Associates Aliso Viejo , California

Jun 20 2017
Paramus Jaguar Finance Manager Marco told me to purchase the extended warranty for tires and rims. He stated that the tires are $800.00 each and the rims are $2,000. each to be replaced. Complete lie. Paramus New Jersey Author: Old Tappan, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Paramus Jaguar Paramus, New Jersey

Jun 20 2017
Continental Finance Verve did not handle dispute charges that i had inquired about or annual fee charges Buffalo Nationwide Author: Belhaven, North Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Continental Finance Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida This group asked me to work as a Supply Chain Assistant and after doing some work I cannot get them to contact me Internet Author: , West Virginia On-Line Business: Brian Rich, HR and Alex Bakus,TNT Florida Internet

Jun 19 2017
Tysco Group / Tysco Online Trainings / Tysco Technologies Took all money in advance and didn't complete training rather started another batch and kept us hanging Internet
Please post the complete story and truth Author: New York Con Artists: Tysco Group Internet

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 18 2017
CHEATER Pertama Likas Sdn Bhd Pertama Furniture (Facebook)Pertama Kinabalu FurniturePertama Group CHEATED by Pertama Likas Kota Kinabalu Sabah. CHEATED by Pertama Furniture Kota Kinabalu. CHEATED by Pertama Kinabalu Furniture KK Sabah. CHEATED by Pertama Group Kota Kinabalu Sabah. Kota Kinabalu Sabah
Author: Kota Kinabalu, Other Furniture & Furnishings: Pertama Likas Sdn Bhd Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
Milken finance Mullen financial group $6900 loan... year and half later I owe $6300 WESTMINSTRER California
MULLEN FINANCE NOT MULKEN Author: Covina, California Loans: Milken finance WESTMINSTRER, California

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
P & O professional survey and research Group Reliable Express Delivery Inc., Shelly Gates Shirley/Shelly Gates you are a FRAUD! Austin Nationwide Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: P & O professional survey and research Group Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
P&O PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND RESEARCH GROUP RIP OFF COMPANY! Internet Author: Chula Vista, California Miscellaneous Companies: P&O PROFESSIONAL SURVEY AND RESEARCH GROUP Internet

Jun 16 2017
Alpha model group Nc /on track modeling Scammed me Charlotte north carolina Nationwide Author: Saint George, South Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Alpha model group Nc /on track modeling Nationwide

Jun 16 2017
Firstline Funding Group Racist Crooks and Discrimination against minority Madison South Dakota Author: Miami, Florida Banks: Firstline Funding Group Madison, South Dakota

Jun 16 2017
The Dental Group Dr. Morgan, Franklinton Dental Group, Dover Dental Group., and The Dentist at hard rd. Gross incompetence, forgot to send paperwork twice to insurance for over 45 days. Wrong color was ordered for my partials, DELAYS DELAYS DELAYS , Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Dental Services: The Dental Group Columbus, Ohio

Jun 15 2017
Expo Network LLC Event Network Group 10 business days after event and still no refund, company unresponsive and don't seem to care San Leandro California Author: Orange, California Event Planners & Sites: Expo Network LLC San Leandro, California