Your Search | lease finance group

Aug 21 2016
DragonStep Foundation Franz Dragonstep, Frank Dragonstep, Jose Arnau Foundation claiming to be a Trade Group in the EU; which they are NOT! Lichtenstein Lichtenstein Author: new york, New York Financial Services: DragonStep Foundation Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

28, Report #208557

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Associates RIP-OFF RUINED MY CREDIT Woodland California Author: Modesto, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Associates Woodland, California

Aug 20 2016
Bling Group, BlingTrend Blind Trend, BlingTrend, blingtrends SCAM/FRAUDULENT/FAKE GOODS SOLD SAN DIEGO California Internet
Author: brisbane, Jewelry Stores: Bling Group, BlingTrend Internet

Aug 19 2016
Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Menu Print Now Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group Be Warned Buyers of advertising Clyde North Carolina Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Blue Ridge Media Solutions Group / Menuprintnow Clyde, North Carolina

Aug 19 2016
Emma Cimino Refused to satisfy promises made at beginning of lease. Ceiling Fan, Curtains/Blinds, Repair and Paint Decking. When attempting to request attention to property she will either ignore emails or monopolize phone conversations with her multitude of problems so you then become focused on ending the call. Lake Arrowhead California Author: Lake Arrowhead, California Housing Rentals: Emma Cimino Lake Arrowhead, California

Aug 19 2016
CIT/Lease Finance Group Credit Card MAchine Fraud Ripoff Woodland Hills California Attorney General of Illinois Author: Tucson, Arizona Attorneys General: CIT/Lease Finance Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut

Aug 19 2016
Lease Financial GroupĀ Settled account then demanded more money Woodland Hills California Author: Longmont, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Financial Group Woodland Hills, California

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group Forged my name on a contract!! Stole $3500 from me!! Chicago Illinois Author: phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 19 2016
Lease Finance Group wouldnt let me return the equipment, or out of the lease in 2003.still paying. not using it Glendale California Author: Canon City, Colorado Collection Agencies: Lease Finance Group Canon City, Colorado

The Paradym Group Left Nationwide Staff Out Of Work Orlando Florida
Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Paradym Group Orlando, Florida

Aug 19 2016
NRA Group LLC HARASSMENT! RUDENESS! Nationwide Author: Riverhead, New York Collection Agencies: NRA Group LLC Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents free cruise and free airfare/hotel package and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Findlay Auto Group Findlay Toyota accepted my check in the amount of $17,000 to purchase my vehicle after my lease expired, then failed to send the title paperwork to the State of Nevada. I am 78 years old. I believe they were hoping I wouldn't notice, due to my age. Henderson Nevada This isn't a blog site... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Findlay Toyota Henderson, Nevada

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 18 2016
Bloomingdale Auto Group Sold me a non working vehicle and said they would not help with repairs Bloomingdale New Jersey Author: secaucus, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Bloomingdale Auto Group Bloomingdale, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
Teleport Communications Group tried to scam me Dallas Texas Author: Santa Barbara, California Unusual Rip-Off: Teleport Communications Group Texas

Aug 17 2016
Rock solid or CSA finance Never reported my credit, sold me unreliable vehicle Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rock solid or CSA finance Mesa, Arizona

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Lemine Group/Thomas Liu/ jessica Wang/ Kyle Chan. BE CAREFUL, DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. TORONTO Oregon Author: Toronto, Oregon Financial Services: Lemine Investment Group TORONTO, Oregon