Your Search | led outfitters
Approximately 883 Reports Found

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 08 2017
Happydealmall company LED projector Entertainment projector,it's a bad product I order it form walmart,but they said it came form happydealmall. it did not work, and i can't gat help. Review said it is good But that is a lie,lie,lie fraud. I order a Led projector and it didn't work. took my money and I can't gat help. Nationwide Author: Kansas city, Kansas TVs & VCRs: Happydealmall company Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Pandorasboxinc.com Pandoras Box, LED Heaven, Jonathan Foltz Scam, take money but never ship, no shipping updates or responses to inquiries. Fort Lauderdale Internet, Florida Please inform us of this issue Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Pandorasboxinc.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Blane Curry- Westlake Village Moorpark LED Solutions ATTENTION PLEASE!!! DON'T TRUST BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED Moorpark Other
Author: portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED Moorpark, Other

Dec 20 2016
Blane Curry of Energywise LED Moorpark Blane Curry Blane Curry of Energywise LED is a PERVERT! Moorpark West Lake Village Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Blane Curry of Energywise LED Moorpark Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
hhsc office off. ledbetter the local office messed up on my case lost paper work that was needed this happened to me on three occasion I'm really tired of this office my kids have to go without because of them I really need your services please help me this text is for my tanf the off ice I'm filling on 1228 e led better Dr # a Dallas txt 75216 Dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Services: hhsc office off. ledbetter Dallas, Texas

Dec 13 2016
RewardZoneUsa LLC. RewardZoneUsa.com Falsely led me to believe that I earned a 1000$ visa White Plains New York Author: Grants pass, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: RewardZoneUsa LLC. Internet

Dec 13 2016
Atomic Deals Refuses to address a broken base for a LED lamp Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Communications & Networking: Atomic Deals Internet

Dec 13 2016
Blane Curry of Energywise LED Blane Author: Richmond, Kentucky Financial Services: Blane Curry of Energywise LED Internet

Dec 03 2016
Hoverkicks.com childrens LED shoes Internet
Author: san Marino, California Sporting-good Manufactures: Hoverkicks.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Mike's Transmition Livermore Neglegent work could have led to death of my teenager! Livermore California Author: San Francisco, California Auto Mechanics: Mike's Transmition Livermore Livermore , California

Nov 08 2016
Hydro Grow LED hydrogrowled.com WATCH OUT 20% restocking FEE even if they dont deliver online Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Hydro Grow LED Internet

Nov 02 2016
Cellular Outfitters Thieves/ con artists/ sharks! Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Oct 31 2016
Unified Caring Association Perennial Care, Patriot, Americas Trust. Led us to believe this was an option to use for the Obama Care. Told us they would be saving us over $1000. Led us to believe this was a PPO plan and we could see any doctor we wanted to see. When asked about the deductable was told it was a no deductable plan. When asked who the provider was the conversation was led in a direction where we were never told who the carrier was. Mt Shasta California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Customer Leads: Unified Caring Association Mt Shasta, California

Oct 26 2016
PacLights Bad LED lamps Even worse warranty ! Chino Hills California Author: Columbia, Tennessee Electrical Services: PacLights Chino Hills, California

Oct 18 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Enerywise LED Solutions is a FRAUD Company!! BOGUS POST FROM A CRIMINAL Author: Greeley,, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 11 2016
Alite Co, LTD Alite LED manufacturing company will not honor their product warranty. Bad manufacture Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen China
Author: Salem, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: Alite Co, LTD Dalang North Road,Longhua New District, Shenzhen, Other

Oct 10 2016
Raymond Haldeman did not pay his workers and, led individuals on the promise of work that was never provided Miami, Florida Author: Miami, Florida Questionable Activities: Raymond Haldeman

Oct 09 2016
dietnutritiontoday.com COFFEE DIET. GREEN COFFEE, GARCINIA CAMBODIA Led me to believe it was a free sample, gave credit info for shipping , stuck with 2 charges of $89 plus, all details hidden in TERMS OF SERVICE, not only USELESS, but CUSTOMER SERVICE tried multiple times to talk me into ORDERING MORE Internet Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Weightloss Programs: dietnutritiontoday.com Internet

Oct 05 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Never go for Energywise LED Solutions! Ripped us off! Author: Denver, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 05 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energywise LED Solutions is a SCAM!
Author: Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 05 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Take legal action against Energywise LED Solutions!
BOGUS COMPLAINT FROM CRIMINAL Author: Sausalito, , California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 04 2016
They said my New York escort Car magnets signs would resend out never did !!! emailed 1000 times did not respond Just called told them I want my money back was called a bi*** and the phone was hung up. Oklahoma possibly another location in Texas Oklahoma Oh dear god... they are scammers for sure... Author: Massachusetts Car Parts & Accessories: 911 Outfitters Oklahoma

Oct 03 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer LED Bulbs are working bad!
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions