Your Search | led outfitters
Approximately 822 Reports Found

Jan 26 2016
HeavyHammer Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HeavyHammer New Media Solutions is led by two over riding principles. The first is total customer satisfaction with online technologies. HeavyHammer has long been in the forefront of geo-targeted online advertising & are proud to have blazed this trail a decade before it became ubiquitous online. HeavyHammer’s experience been able to create a more powerful & user friendly experience & stand by our products and services 100% in this regard. *UPDATE: HeavyHammer pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HeavyHammer recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cibolo, Texas Real Estate Services: AllHud.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 26 2016
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Con Artists: Allhud.com Internet

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 16 2016
Cellular outfitters are a SCAM Order placed, discount not applied, order not received. Fort Meyers Florida Author: East Tawas, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular outfitters Fort Meyers, Florida

Jan 14 2016
AnInvestment.net deceptive advertising ,led to believe deposit covered all 3 e- wallets,payeer, perfect money, bitcoin Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: www.AnInvestment.net Internet

Jan 05 2016
Minny Export & Import CO ., LTD ( ssxqx Led Lighting Factory )( Minny Shoes Factory ) Fraud supplier Mrs Sunney Song China ZhongShan GuangDong China Author: Pune, Other Electronic Manufacturers: Minny Export & Import CO ., LTD Internet

Jan 04 2016
Central Florida Outfitters Chris Jolly Bad Hog Hunt sebring Florida Author: Westminster, Maryland Guns & Ranges: Central Florida Outfitters sebring, Florida

Jan 03 2016
livepcexpert.com BOMGARBoni Murmu presented fraudulent display on internet which led me to believe that I had been infected with a virus Internet Author: Saint Cloud, Minnesota Computer Fraud: livepcexpert.com Internet

Dec 31 2015
Youth Radiance Infinite Allure I was led to believe I was given trial samples of the product for the cost of shipping and handling. Apparently I missed the very fine print and allowed them to auto draft a total of $166.32. I used the product completely as suggested with no visible improvement until it was gone. I think the company is misleading, the product ineffective and a scam that is a big rip off to consumers. They should be reported to the BBB as a scam business! Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Eye Care: Alternative Health: Youth Radiance Internet

Dec 29 2015
911 outfitters/ bryon brown ordered equipment for an escort vehicle recieved the light bar but not the rest the comp. owner says thy were shipped but can not are will not prove this muskogee oklahoma Mr.Brown Author: roseburg, Oregon Auto Advertising Services: 911/ outfitters bob walker roseburg, Oregon

Dec 28 2015
Tidal Concepts Rhino LED, Prestige NY, Prestige Promotions, Dazzo Marketing Solutions, Affinity Concepts, Guardian Consulting, Millennium Recruiting, Auto Glass LLC, Ryan Irish, Jessica Irish, Crystal Kershaw, Robin Nick Gayle, Phillip Anthony Dazzo Complete SCAM & Pyramid Scheme New Hyde Park, NY & Deer Park, NY New York Kappy32 Author: St. James, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Tidal Concepts

Dec 23 2015
Woodbury Outfitters BEWARE: They Took My Money, Didn't Ship Orders, Refuses to Give Update Coshocton Ohio Author: Williston, North Dakota Sporting Goods: Woodbury Outfitters Coshocton, Ohio

Dec 17 2015
Split Brown Outfitters Jeffk Rekling Scam company Hayfield, Minnesota
Author: Washington , Missouri Personal Services: Split Brown Outfitters Hayfield, , Minnesota

Nov 29 2015
Bronislava Zaychikov Brianna False advertisement of trial period longevity, which led to fraudlelent charges Nevada Author: Seattle, Washington Beauty Products: Bronislava Zaychikov Internet

Nov 23 2015
American Green, Green Universe Keeping my money, $3660.60 and not sending me me led lights 3 each M16 Truth Brand Tempe Arizona Author: reedsport, Oregon Miscellaneous Office Services: American Green Tempe, Arizona

41, Report #1261929

Nov 11 2015
Rhino Led Got my social security number, driver's license, and signature then proceeded to fire me the following work day saying I was bringing negative energy. Lake Success New York Author: Amityville , New York Questionable Activities: Rhino Led Lake Success, New York

Nov 08 2015
Simplyfabo simplyfabo.myshopify.com Facebook ad free led flashlight pay shipping Internet Author: Sylacauga, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Simplyfabo Internet

Nov 07 2015
Cellular Outfitters I ordered a teal/leather case for an IPhone 6 Plus. The site offered me 25% off and gave me a code to use I the order form. When I ordered there was no shipping cost listed. I did Norte rice what I ordered. I received a navy/leather case for an IPhone 5/5s. The 25% had not been deducted and the shipping was $5.99. I never received a receipt for my purchase after I ordered nor with my shipment. There is no phone number or email on the packing slip or information for returns. I was totally ripped off. I have sent and email on the website explaining my ripoff and that I have reported them. I want my money back. Fullerton Internet Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Oct 23 2015
Jennifer Greer PranaK9, Ahimsa K9, Black Pond Outfitters, Ahimsa Collective, Seven Crows Ranch Jennifer Greer's latest victim Moscow Idaho
lies from a sketchy landlord Author: Carbondale, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: Jennifer Greer Moscow, Idaho

Oct 21 2015
Flipping Formula REVIEW: Flipping Formula dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flipping Formula's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality real estate investing education services to their clients. *UPDATE: Flipping Formula pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Flipping Formula recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Detroit, Michigan Property Management: Winning The Property War Salt Lake City, Utah

Oct 20 2015
International Sea & Air Shipping Misrepresentation by Sales Rep led to a 30% increase over original quote NY New York Author: Johannesburg, Moving Companies: Internation Air and Sea Shipping NY, New York

Oct 09 2015
WBY Outfitters LLC Lori and Shawn Young Company Breached Contract, Removed and Sold Items without Payment Roy Utah In response to Joan Titus’s Slander and Defamation of character report made on Friday October 2nd Author: Brigham City, Utah Auction / Liquidators: WBY Outfitters LLC Roy, Utah

Oct 06 2015
Coco Bay Estates Invited for a free meal and presentation which led us into investing a lot of money into a fake enterprise at Coco Bay Estates. Tamarindo, C. R Author: Caroline, Alberta Resorts: Coco Bay Estates

Oct 01 2015
Steve Rayman Chevrolet Lied to me, led me to believe I was going to drive away that day with 0 down Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Steve Rayman Chevrolet Marietta, Georgia

Sep 24 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Get your LIES Straight. Egumball is a professional SCAM Artist. Author: Salt Lake City, Utah SEO - Reputation Management: eGumball, Incorporated Irvine, California