Your Search | led outfitters
Approximately 883 Reports Found

Oct 03 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer NEVER USE THE ELECTRICAL LED LIGHTING FROM Energywise LED Solutions COMPANY!! BOGUS POST FROM OUT OF CONTROL CRIMINAL Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 02 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer BAN Energywise LED Solutions! nationwide
BOGUS POST BY CRIMINAL Author: Calabasas Hills, , California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 01 2016
Web Fullfillment Center After clearly asking if this free one time trial offer was indeed free and no other unsolisited mailings would be sent to me. I received one anyway!! I was teading what I was led to believe was an ESPN article about a yet banned substance by Phil Michilson, Tiger Woods and others. The article was about cheating. But the only cheating done was by the misleading article, the out and out misrepresentation by the high pressure sales staff when you do call. Henderson Nevada
Author: Worcester, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Web Fullfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off for $40,000 Nationwide
BOGUS COMPLAINT/PERSONAL ATTACK Author: Miami, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry Energywise LED Solutions has betrayed us and ripped us off of $40,000 Internet
Author: North Hollywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Oct 01 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer This a complete scam Energywise LED Solutions! Internet Author: CA, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Internet

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!!
Author: Maywood, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Energywise LED Ripped me off!
Author: Marina del Rey,, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 30 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED our Company off of $60,000
Author: Los Angeles, California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Sep 26 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Blane Curry and Glenn Dormer Managing Directors of Energywise LED are fake and a fraud! Richmond Kentucky
BOGUS POSTING/PERSONAL ATTACK Author: Richmond, Kentucky Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions Richmond, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy and Deborah Hennessy Titan LED Bulbs are the worst bulbs!! Simi Valley, California
Author: Richmond, Kentucky Electronic Manufacturers: Titan LED Simi Valley, , California

Sep 24 2016
ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC- Ripped me off of $40,000 Simi Valley California
BOGUS POSTING Author: GARDEN CITY, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: ENERGY WISE LED SOLUTIONS LLC Simi Valley,

Sep 21 2016
Energy Wise LED Solutions Glenn Dormer Energiy Wise LED Solutions has RIPPED ME OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY!!! Florida
BOGUS POST BY OUT OF CONTROL CRIMINAL Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Energy Wise LED Solutions Florida

Sep 21 2016
TIitan LED Tom Ristau secretary, Deborah Hennessy sales rep. NEVER USE THE ELECTRICAL LED LIGHTING FROM THE TITAN LED COMPANY!! Simi Valley, California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida tempdir: TIitan LED Simi Valley, , California

Sep 20 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy CEO, John Ruscigno VP, Tom Ristau, secretary, Deborah Hennessy, Sales Rep Titan LED is BIG TIME fraudster Company!!!! Never do business with them!! Simi Valley, CA 93063 California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Titan LED Simi Valley, CA 93063, California

Sep 02 2016
Leaning Birch Equestrian Center, Paula Crawford, PaulaLbec Se Led yard Connecticut Author: Pawcatuck, Connecticut Animal Abuse: Leaning Birch Equestrian Center Led yard, Connecticut

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 21 2016
Accu-metrics Via guard I submitted 2 DNA tests to determine whether or not I was the father to my daughter, the first one was lost in the mail but then later found so both came back that I was the father. I had a court ordered test done in the US that determined I was not the father. My daughter had African American features that led me to believe she may not be mine.  Toronto, Ontario Canada Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Accu-metrics Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
law offices of Stuart Dumas STUART DUMAS lied,made false promises,bad advice and very bad represantation.and led my fiance right into a conviction that should never even had made it to trial in the first place. all of los angeles county and the sfv California Author: Sherman oaks, California Attorneys & Legal Services: law offices of Stuart Dumas west hollywood, California

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! COLIN ZHANG , METRO ZHANG , LEDLIGHT01@HIUAR.COM THIS COMPANY HAS STOLEN ARE MONEY AND SOLD ARE COMPANY BROKEN LED SIGNS AND THEY REFUSE TO FIX OR REPLACE SIGNS!!! BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY THEY ARE LIERS AND SCAMMERS THEY SALE JUNK !!! BEWARE OF THIS COLIN ZHANG HE IS A SCAMMER AND MAKES FALSE PROMISES !! SO I JUST WANNA WARN EVERY ONE ABOUT THIS COMPANY !! THEY RIPPED ARE COMPANY OFF ON 6 LED SIGNS THEY ARRIVED BROKEN AND SOME WAS DEFFECTIVE . WE TRY RESOLVING IT WITH THEM AND NOW THEY DONT ANSWER ARE CALLS OR EMAILS !! SO WE ARE NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION !! SO BEWARE AND STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY !!! SHENZHEN CITY CHINA Nationwide
Author: ST.LOUIS , Illinois Communications & Networking: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY LED SIGN COMPANY ! SCAMMERS!! Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
HIUAR TECHNOLOGY Sold defective led sings, parts & buggy unfinished sign software Shenzhen China Author: Alton, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: HIUAR TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED Internet

Aug 14 2016
Skin Revive Christie Brinkley's Glamskin Offered a free trial but terms and conditions were not clear or confusing.Was led to believe it was a free sample but then was charged a ridiculous price for each sample(almost $100 apiece) and was told it was a 30 day supply. Nationwide Author: Kennebunk, Maine Beauty Products: Skin Revive Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
McCarthy Burgess & Wolff Called me at work. Led my manager to believe my mother had a health problem Bedford Heights Ohio Author: Indiana Collection Agencies: McCarthy Burgess & Wolff Bedford Heights, Ohio

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 25 2016
Cellular Outfitters Sent wrong order Fullerton California Author: Winchester, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitters Fullerton, California