LED OUTFITTERS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: led outfitters
There may be more specific results for "led outfitters"
For more specific results for "led outfitters"
Showing 1-25 of 902 Found Reports For more specific results for "led outfitters"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud Author: Faucett, Missouri Internet Fraud: Wireless Emporium Internet

May 02 2017
HMS plumbing (of Newcastle Oklahoma) gave me a quote to fix my water line & led me to believe Im on a list, but really wasn't Newcastle Oklahoma Author: Newcastle, Oklahoma Small Business Services: HMS plumbing Newcastle, Oklahoma

Apr 29 2017
Synergy Led AKA ,synledz, synergy ledz, John Kim, Debora Gonzales, Retail Store front signage repair dallas Texas
Excuses for why Mr Kim is in business Author: Dallas, Texas Miscellaneous Office Services: Synergy Led dallas, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Camixo LLC was led to believe it was a free 'sample' and to pay shipping & handling San Marcos California Author: SUN CITY WEST, Arizona Skin Care: Camixo LLC San Marcos, California

Apr 25 2017
Korea LED Display Korean LED DisplayHyo B BaeHyo Bong BaeHyo Bong Took money and did not provide the goods namyangeju gyeonggi-Do south korea Author: Willis, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: Korea LED Display namyangeju gyeonggi-Do, Other

Apr 15 2017
FDME SERVICES CORP. Jenard Saunders / Ana Hercles FORECLOSURE RIPOFF SCAM New York New York You Led With Your Chin Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: FDME SERVICES CORP. New York,

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 12 2017
Wireless Emporium Cellular Outfitters Dishonest, Deceitful, Cheats, Fraudulent Fullerton California
Author: Cobourg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Emporium Fullerton, California

Apr 10 2017
MONEY LENDING SCAM led by RENEE TRAVIS / FinReady money lending scam, loan origination fees, private money lender, liar, scam artist north carolina, san francisco Internet
Special place in HELL for SCAMMERS Author: California Loans: Renee Travis Internet

Mar 20 2017
Cellular Outfitters Fraudulent shipping charges Internet Internet Addendum Author: Port aransas, Texas On-Line Stores: Cellular Outfitters Internet

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Ford of Anchorage The old Cal Worthington Ford Anchorage Don't trust Anchorage Kendall Ford workers w/ property - Bgmike So I dropped off truck for servicing at Kendall Ford Anchorage, on Sun. Feb. 5th. Come back from Fairbanks on Fri. The 10th at 655pm to pay for service. They pull my truck out from back, it's missing my 20 Rigid double stack LED light bar off of bull bar. Not cut off or broken off, brackets gone unbolted which requires socket w/extension, wire cut from behide the hood. This shows all the signs of a inside job.  Anchorage Alaska
Author: Anchorage , Alaska Auto Repair Service: Kendall Ford of Anchorage Anchorage , Alaska

Feb 11 2017
blacktine outfitters hunting trip gone bad citra florida Author: ft myers, Florida Guns & Ranges: blacktine outfitters Internet

Feb 10 2017
LEDs 4 Less, Halo Kit Source, Alpha Offroad, Savage Lighting LED, Bestledsforless.com, alphaoffroading.com, mkt.com/halo-kit-source False Advertising, Unreachable, Dishonest Business Practices Gladstone Oregon Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Auto Parts: LEDs 4 Less Internet

Jan 31 2017
Gunn & Hook Outfitters Elysium Management Inc. Hog Hunt Rip-Off Fort Worth Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Gunn & Hook Outfitters Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 29 2017
LED Bulbs Blane Curry Biggest Fraud Blane Curry selling cheap LEDs!! Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Author: Austin, Texas Electronic Manufacturers: LED Bulbs Baton Rouge, , Louisiana

17, Report #1352074

Jan 26 2017
LED Bulbs Crap LED Bulbs of Blane Curry! Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Author: Columbia, Ohio Electronic Manufacturers: LED Bulbs Baton Rouge, , Louisiana

Jan 24 2017
Offroad LED Bars Keith Kroll Company wont ship items and delays until its too late to dispute San Antonio Texas Author: monroe, North Carolina Auto Parts: Offroad LED Bars San Antonio, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 08 2017
Happydealmall company LED projector Entertainment projector,it's a bad product I order it form walmart,but they said it came form happydealmall. it did not work, and i can't gat help. Review said it is good But that is a lie,lie,lie fraud. I order a Led projector and it didn't work. took my money and I can't gat help. Nationwide Author: Kansas city, Kansas TVs & VCRs: Happydealmall company Nationwide

Dec 31 2016
Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Ella Watson contact me on Facebook using the name Randi Morris she talked to me about God and told me she had breast cancer and only two months to live she ask for my email address which I did give her she then told me how she had no children and wanted to put me as her next of kin and also leave me her five million us dollars to help the needy in Christ's name she then sent me the info I needed to contact fidelity bank plus her secret question and answer and the batch number and also a code I would need....this sounded a bit strange to me so I googled the name she gave me for contact at the bank DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO and was led to this page...is sad people will try to run a scam using God and cancer. I'm just greatful I didn't fall for it U.k Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Religious Groups: Dr. Nnamdi Okonkwo and Ella waltson Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Pandorasboxinc.com Pandoras Box, LED Heaven, Jonathan Foltz Scam, take money but never ship, no shipping updates or responses to inquiries. Fort Lauderdale Internet, Florida Please inform us of this issue Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Pandorasboxinc.com Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Dec 27 2016
Blane Curry- Westlake Village Moorpark LED Solutions ATTENTION PLEASE!!! DON'T TRUST BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED Moorpark Other
BOGUS COMPLAINT Author: portland, Oregon Electronic Manufacturers: BLANE CURRY OF WESTLAKE VILLAGE MOORPARK LED Moorpark, Other

Dec 20 2016
Blane Curry of Energywise LED Moorpark Blane Curry Blane Curry of Energywise LED is a PERVERT! Moorpark West Lake Village Nationwide
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Blane Curry of Energywise LED Moorpark Nationwide

Dec 16 2016
hhsc office off. ledbetter the local office messed up on my case lost paper work that was needed this happened to me on three occasion I'm really tired of this office my kids have to go without because of them I really need your services please help me this text is for my tanf the off ice I'm filling on 1228 e led better Dr # a Dallas txt 75216 Dallas Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Services: hhsc office off. ledbetter Dallas, Texas