Your Search | lee wiggins

Sep 10 2016
Corey Jones Corey Lee He claimed he can give me a bonus to help increase my income. I had to send him money and he will increase the amount and I will reduce large lump some only if I send him his cut. Instead he just took my money said it was a red flagged where was working at and the process can't be don't. Stating his supervisor week contact me and lease to say they didn't. Tampa Internet GREED!!!!! Author: Yorktown, Virginia Cash Services: Corey Jones Internet

Sep 09 2016
tower escrow Joanne lee withheld 4000 at closing, always at lunch and wont return calls los angeles nationwide
Author: rowland heights, California Realtors: tower escrow Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
AffluenceMarketing.net Jeff Lee Brown sells advertising at inflated prices with no chance of ROI adelaide Internet
Author: Brisbane, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Affluence Marketing .net Internet

Aug 31 2016
PC Lee Johnson, Ricky White and John Dungas Saying I owe pay day loans and they are attorneys working for PC and Department of Investigation. New York Speedy Cash Inc Author: Colorado, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: PC New York

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Answer from Support Team Hitwe.com Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 26 2016
Laurie Lee 90210 Major scam artist! Internet Author: Colorado Psychic: Laurie Lee 90210 Internet

Aug 26 2016
HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Troy Woldridge SCAMMER/ WILL PUT LIEN ON PROPERTY IF NOT PAID EVEN IF WORK NOT PERFORMED Lehigh Acres Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Lehigh Acres, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Debbie Lee Clark. Debbie Clark. Debbie Saladino Promised work and never delivered. Mira Mesa California Author: Alabama Building Services: Debbie Lee Clark Mira Mesa, California

Aug 24 2016
COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES False representation of property, failure to disclose LEE New York Author: Glenfield, New York Realtors: COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES LEE, New York

Aug 20 2016
Jenny Lee/Hunter 2Hot performance horses Horse was NOT what was told to me prior to buying. Bonanza Oregon Author: California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Jenny Lee/Hunter Bonanza, Oregon

Aug 18 2016
David Lee Hunter: Michigan Man Is A Notorious Con Artist, Scammer, Swindler David Hunter is only interested in your money! Charlevoix Michigan
Additional Information/Correction From Post Author Author: Roswell, New Mexico Liars: David Lee Hunter Charlevoix, Michigan

37, Report #1320664

Aug 14 2016
Matthew Nathan Lee, Nathan Lee Seemingly very kind college student ,or at least that's what he said, pretty helpful as well. But a THIEF!! Jacksonville Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Nathan Lee Internet

38, Report #1319856

Jul 31 2016
JJ Auto Transportation James Lee - LIAR Carson California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trucking Companies: JJ Auto Transportation Carson, California

39, Report #1319793

Jul 30 2016
International Award Payment Center, Arthuel Lee, A.T. Lee,Sylvia Papworth,, Patrick O'Sullivan, Blaine Openshaw claiming to give me 15,000. that I won but ,,,,,to pay for it and reading the info in the letter made it more like a scam . so beware of this kind of scam ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Baldwinsville, New York WANTED REWARD $$$: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Spy Camera Specialists Inc / www.spycameras.com / SCS ENTERPRISES, INC. / KENNETH LEE / MARK KIM The prior staff use to provide a great product.  suffern Internet Author: Suffern, New York Cameras & Video: Spy Camera Specialists Inc Internet

Jul 20 2016
Dr. Lee Palmer DDS Forcibly schedules appointments for unneeded services to generate more billing Franklin Tennessee Author: Tennessee Dental Services: Dr. Lee Palmer DDS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Psychic Medium Laura Lee Fraudulent/Fake/Untelligent On-Air CBS Radio and Blog Talk Radio's A Fine Time for Healing with Randi Fine Special Psychic Medium Bloomington IL
Laura Lee is a Gifted, Talented Professional Medium Author: California Psychic: Psychic Medium Laura Lee Internet

Jul 10 2016
Psa Psa/dna authentication services They gave me false results on a Bruce lee autogragh that I got personally in 1973,they told me it was not real, I've been holding it for 43 years New port beach California
Author: San Francisco , California Celebrities: Psa Newport Beach, California

Jul 07 2016
Washburn and Ray PLLC Lee ZuberLisa BrinegarTimothy GarilleJoe Pullara BEWARE OF THIS FIRM!! Washburn and Ray, PLLC ,The Land Firm4thelandfirm Cherrynational Fiel Cherrynational Field Services LLC Honest turned cons South Carolina Author: yanceyville, North Carolina Property Management: Washburn and Ray PLLC Lee ZuberLisa BrinegarTimothy GarilleJoe Pullara BEWARE OF THIS FIRM!! Washburn and Ray, PLLC ,The Land Firm4thelandfirm Cherrynational Fiel South Carolina

Jul 07 2016
Meticulous landscape design Mike detergent Tonya welker mldpp I was hired as a recruiter and fired 5 hrs later was lied to and told they had to make me a schedule in the time I was there is got to hear how they pick and choose who they give work to and who they pay it still have not received a paycheck from them Tonya likes to hang up on me every time I call when she does talk she talk down to me and every week it is a different story on when I get my pay if you search them online they have multiple addresses in florida but not where the are actually located they hide there business no signs showing there name they hide a lot from people who they owe money to there are many vendors searching for them from doing work and being paid Brandford Florida Author: Lee, Florida Employees: Meticulous landscape design Brandford, Florida

Jul 05 2016
Melody's House Calls Vancouver Jyoti Manhas, Sunny Lee ripoff, incompetent, inexperienced novices, no background or training in care, all about the money not the care, ugly & smelly, buyers beware & go elsewhere! Langley British Columbia Uncaring Care Agency Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Melody's House Calls Vancouver Langley, British Columbia

Jul 03 2016
Tri State Thunder Basketball Steve Juricek, Lee Joffe - Terrible Program, Scammers, Liars, Cheaters, Dishonest - Greenwich, Connecticut, Rye Brook, New York, Westchester, New York, Fairfield, Connecticut, Greenwich Connecticut Complaint response Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Sports Teams & Clubs: Tri State Thunder Basketball Steve Juricek, Lee Joffe Greenwich, Connecticut

Jun 28 2016
Wargaming.net World of Tanks Absolutely zero customer service!  Internet Author: Lee, Illinois Customer: Wargaming.net Internet