Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: legacy at westwood apartments
There may be more reports for "legacy at westwood apartments"
For more results perform a general search for "legacy at westwood apartments"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Volvo Cars Marin Marin Luxury Cars Volvo XC90 Bursts Into Flames and Burns Down My Garage After Being Serviced at Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera California Author: Kentfield, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Volvo Cars Marin Corte Madera, California

Feb 17 2017
luxstyle intl i glanced at the website and did not order, and next thing i receive 85.00 worth of product denmark Internet Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Beauty Salons: luxstyle intl Internet

Feb 17 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is revolutionizing media and changing the way investing is done on Wall Street. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Punch TV Eviction and Tax Evasion is Public Record Author: Alabama TV News Satiations: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Signal Hill, California

Feb 17 2017
JilaWeimaraners James Lee is the person we had to deal with. Weimaraner puppy stalled at airport Atlanta Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Internet Fraud: JilaWeimaraners Internet

Feb 16 2017
Wells Fargo Teneasha Leak at local branch on Hwy 64 Arlington, Tenn. Also main office/ head quarters/ Claims/ Loss Department. Wells Fargo Delays Endorsement of Our Insurance Claim Check Due to Extreme Water Damage / Due to Burst Pipes in Attic Des Moines , IA & Hwy 64 in Arlington, Tennessee Nationwide Author: Cordova, Tennessee Attorney Generals: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
truelylovelyskin; Grodiet; Rejuvinate cream; anti aging cream; Atop EyeSerum Advertisement free sample - 6.98 shipping. Nothing in advertisement said trial & charge 87.47 month called Grodiet at 888-775-4685. RUDE RUDE  Internet Author: Quitman, Texas Health Spas: truelylovelyskin Internet

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Portforward useless at best, possibly much worse Internet Author: Falls Church, Virginia Computer Software: Portforward Internet

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 16 2017
Berkeley Trace Apartments Berkeley Trace Apartments in Bensalem PA 19020 Bensalem Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Real Estate Services: Berkeley Trace Apartments Bensalem, Pennsylvania

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Consumers Distributing Inc. He did not pay me as freelancer.In return his blaming me.
Author: Vancouver, BC, V6, BC, V6 Work at Home: Consumers Distributing Inc. Vancouver, BC, V6, BC, V6

Feb 15 2017
bringmethat.com Company claims to have our menu from the restaurant I work at but is wildly innacurate. Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Restaurants: bringmethat.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Gurnee Police Department Red Light Gurnee Illinois Lambaste the Powers that be... Author: Rense, Indiana City Governments: Gurnee Police Department Gurnee, Illinois

Feb 15 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Punch TV Studios qualified with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the JOBS Act Regulation A+ signed by former President Barack Obama to sell stock in the company at only $1.00 per share..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service PunchTV Studios pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Los Angeles, California Employers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. Compton, California

Feb 15 2017
Two Live Customs Order at your own risk! Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Clothing Stores: Two Live Customs Internet

Feb 15 2017
Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Bought 5lb lemon juice powder with one month left on use buy date,called and said it was an oversight.I believe I should at least be entitlled to a partial refund. Internet Texas Author: puyallup, Washington Food Stores: Pforlife.com Prescribed for Life Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 15 2017
Charter Financial Masquerading As A Mortgage Note Buyer - Won't buy any notes. Houston Texas Author: Texas Work at Home: Charter Financial Houston, Texas

Feb 15 2017
Integrity Merchant Network Kimberley SheyLauren KeneHaley GreenLynsy ThomasSteve Knox Total Scam Operation Unknown Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Work at Home: Integrity Merchant Network Internet

Feb 15 2017
Revistors.com Never give you an Order Number so you can't cancel san francisco, ca Internet Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Work at Home: Revistors.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
PKG LLC Jamie Lego Job Scam Sturgis Michigan Author: Palm Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: PKG LLC Sturgis, Michigan