Your Search | legacy at westwood apartments

Nov 27 2016
Select Student Loan Help It was a scam and i fell for it!! Ripped me off $500 and now owe student loan company a ton of money that I thought was being taken care of by select student loan!! They don't answer the phone and even went to the building where they are supposedly located and there's no office by that name located at that address!!! Los Angeles New York
Author: suffern, New York Credit Services: Select Student Loan Help Los Angeles, California

Nov 27 2016
BARI builders LLC, Sobe Contractors These guys lie every single day . They don't work Thursday through Tuesday I don't show up for work even if they promised to going to show up to work . They install everything not according to plan and then have to convince the architect to change the plans to benefit them . It has taken me over 4 1/2 months to get one interior wall up at a commercial location And it's still not completed because they don't follow the planS. Run away from these guys Miramar Florida Florida Author: Miami Shores, Florida Builders & Contractors: BARI builders LLC Florida

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 27 2016
Exxon gas station scam money at gad pump houston Texas
Let me answer your question Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Exxon gas station houston, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Good Citizen Dog Training Boise Not Professional at all - Missed appointment, made up excuses, then was straight out rude GARDEN CITY Idaho Author: Star, Idaho Animal Services: Good Citizen Dog Training Boise GARDEN CITY, Idaho

Nov 26 2016
BHG Housing a Real Estate company Julia Gross Karen Miller Complete Scam! Email said they wanted to hire me on Wednesday at 10 am but only if I filled out an I-9 report to get clearence Internet Author: San Diego, California Realtors: BHG Housing a Real Estate company Internet

Nov 26 2016
Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library 64 Middlesex Ave. | Reading, MA 01867 Librarians Bullying Senior Citizen at Library Reading Massachusetts Author: elsewhere, Massachusetts Government Services: Division Head: Lorraine Barry of Reading Public Library Reading, Massachusetts

Nov 26 2016
Verizon at Target Wont sell Samsung Phones to Verizon Customer Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Target Internet

Nov 26 2016
Come2sd.com Hotels.com Bad Business Practices at come2sd.com San Diego Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Property Management: Come2sd.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Karen Miller; Julia Gross Hello Ronnette White, You are such a wonderful candidate, you would be a great addition to our company. My name is Julia Gross, I'm the hiring coordinator in our Charlotte office at BHG Housing. BHG Housing is a real estate company with over $17 billion in assets and 55-offices nationwide. I have a $51K/year Assistant Office Manager position available. Do you want the job? If so, can you get your I9 E-Verify employment clearance before 9PM this evening? I want to meet with you on Tuesday or Wednesday morning, but you need your clearance. Henderson NV Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Nov 25 2016
Wealthy affiliate A most very clever scam, a whole lot of time and money down the toilet. Internet Author: Florida Work at Home: Wealthy affiliate Internet

Nov 25 2016
Georgia Lock & Key Georgia Lock and Key are Crooks who have taken advantage of many consumers. BEWARE unethical practices at hand Atlanta Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Locksmiths: Georgia Lock & Key Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 25 2016
Product Report Card Product Report Card Doesn't Pay As Promised Denver Colorado Author: Girard, Ohio Work at Home Business: Product Report Card Internet

Nov 25 2016
legacy osp exorbitant amount charged for a collect call cypress California Author: centereach, New York Telephone Companies: legacy osp cypress, California

Nov 25 2016
SP * THEDEALEMPIRE I was charged $44.85 on my cc for the slimming panties but have never received them and now they are offering them at 50% off. This is definitely a rip off. And when you call this number 310-666-1847 which is listed on my cc statement the number is not They charged me for product that was never delivered. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Miscellaneous Companies: SP * THEDEALEMPIRE Internet

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 25 2016
Innovation IO We made a deal I kept my part but he didn't keep his at all, he ruined me. Beverly Hills Florida Internet
Author: Surfside , Florida Electrical Services: Innovation io Internet

Nov 24 2016
Wealthy Affiliate wealthyaffiliate is a scam. Internet Author: Prudenville, Michigan Work at Home Business: Wealthy Affiliate Internet

Nov 24 2016
Favored Panel, David Hauser David Hauser David Hauser is a crook. He has completely stopped paying me. He lies and does not pay as promised. Scam! Internet Author: Humboldt, Tennessee Work at Home: Favored Panel, David Hauser Internet

Nov 24 2016
LuxStyle International Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark scam on facebook - once you select a product just to look at it it creates an order- you are stock with it and can t cancell it Slettensvej 57, 5270 Odense N, Danemark Internet Author: montreal, Quebec Beauty Products: LuxStyle International Internet

Nov 23 2016
Vinmak asset managemet Group Eric Mederos Set you up with multipule jobs at once, peace meal you along, then NEVER pay up !!! totaly ignore you and do it all over again Livermore California Author: knox, Indiana Real Estate Services: Vinmak asset managemet Group Livermore, California

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona

Nov 23 2016
BURN SUPPLEMENTS FORSKOLIN BURN ORINGINAL TRIAL OFFER WAS 1.00 CREDIT CARD BILL $52.00 THEN AGAIN AT 72.00 ST. PETERSBURG Florida Author: PACE, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: BURN SUPPLEMENTS ST. PETERSBURG , Florida

Nov 23 2016
Anju Rajak programmer, assistant. remote help Internet Author: burbank, California Work at Home: Anju Rajak Internet