Your Search | legacy at westwood apartments

Oct 01 2015
07:23 PM Reading the News Headlines Will NOT Pay You $$$ Brooklyn New York Author: DUNSMUIR, California Work at Home: Brooklyn,

Oct 01 2015
Esther at LanJiaKai Electric did not ship mdse ShenZhen China Author: Alma, Michigan Questionable Activities: Esther at LanJiaKai Electric

Oct 01 2015
01:20 PM,,,, Fake traffic real ads with no results. No sales as promised and I was told about the refund policy only after I paid for this service. They only want your money. Stay away from them. Internet
Issue is NOT FULLY RESOLVED and LETTER they give you is VOID until i am refunded Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: Internet

Oct 01 2015
This is a dangerous guy who claims that he is an attorney but he doesnt even know how to read. He works as a fake lawyer in his fake law office. The think is he just owns a property and rents it out to a Licensed attorney. He just gives an appointment on weekends which the real low office is closed and nobody's there so you think he is an attorney working in his law office. On the video that I uploaded here, he claims that he is an attorney (at 3:30 of video) Riverside california Asadollah Malekzadeh is a fake lawyer Author: California Legal Services: Malek marketing

Oct 01 2015
Advicars Jaime Penate JP Advicars is the biggest scam on the internet, they promised 50$ per month to install the board and never got a dime, even at corporate level executive never saw my commissions Nationwide
I'm Sorry ADVICARS didn't loan you the money! Author: bellevue , Washington Auto Advertising Services: Advicars Jaime Penate Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
MRO Supply Just took money, Avoid Them At All Cost Author: Portland, Oregon Liars: MRO Supply

Sep 30 2015
Wicked Tan Megan Edmiston Megan Edmiston Fraud. Scam. Took my money. Closed. Wrightwood California Author: Wrightwood, California Work at Home: Wicked Tan Megan Edmiston Wrightwood, California

Sep 30 2015
MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Tried to cancel order, but had no way to call then till my bank statement came in which at that time was way pass the 14 days that was needed Santaana Ca -Internet Author: Manassas park, Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: MiraVie skin cream and eye serum Internet

Sep 30 2015
St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Rita Boyd, Dr. James Leon Jablonski, Dr. Travis Whitehead, Dr. Josiah Moulton, Dr. Katie Awat The Fiduciary Helpers At it again Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: St. Elizabeth Hospital Belleville Illinois Belleville , Illinois

Sep 30 2015
Brooks Closing Services will not pay notaries on time or at all for their services Nescopeck Pennsylvania Author: South Carolina Title and Escrow Services: Brooks Closing Services Nescopeck, Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2015
La car gallary Lied to me my mother and my grandmother about a car that I was looking at to buy with cash in hand.Chatsworth,ca Califorina
Author: Jackson, California Auto Dealers: La car gallary Internet

Sep 30 2015
HCCredit The Help Card I received a credit card when buying a bed at Select Comfort to help finance it.Springdale Arkansas Author: Kankakee, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HCCredit Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Bulldog Air Conditioning Dave Every, Karen Every At best incompetent at worst shyster Spring Hill Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Consumer Services: Bulldog Air Conditioning Spring Hill, Florida

Sep 30 2015
 Went Worth AT&T atlanta Georgia Author: Alabama Customer: Wentworth atlanta, Georgia

Sep 29 2015
Hawthorne Groves Apartments Greystar Fraud, Dishonesty, Poor Customer service Orlando Florida Author: Charleston, West Virginia Housing Rentals: Hawthorne Groves Apartments Orlando, Florida

Sep 29 2015
Text121 Chat Text121chat info, Jentext121, lorena Con artists who will never pay you and try to hide behind poorly written contracts Internet Payment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Work at Home: Text121 Chat Internet

Sep 29 2015
Miranda Matthews Dana Lawrence Con-artist, child neglect, thief, alcoholic Boston, Massachusetts I know where Dana is... Author: , Wanted Criminals: Miranda Matthews Boston, Massachusetts

Sep 29 2015
Netflix Reed Hastings , C.E.O. Fraud and dishonesty is the Backbone of Reed Hastings and Netflix! Los Gatos California
TYG- USA Author: Frisco, Texas Internet Services: Netflix Los Gatos, California

Sep 29 2015
Pat Gwinn Pat Gwinn at the Beach, Pat Gwinn DJ in Myrtle Beach, SC Myrtle Beach SC Finally payment after 5 months Author: Helena, Alabama DJ Services: Pat Gwinn Internet

Sep 29 2015
Cherokee Construction inc Cherokee Construction Of Findlay We had Cherokee construction replace our windows in our home . We bought these being told they was a lifetime guarantee .... It's been just over a year now and within months the trim on the outside of my window started falling off one or two at a time ...  Findlay Ohio
Author: Lima , Ohio Builders & Contractors: Cherokee Construction inc Findlay, Ohio

Sep 29 2015
H&R Auto Dealer sam sold a defected car with hidden problems, its at VW an thay want 3200 to fix.. fremont California Author: san jose, California Auto Dealers: H&R Auto Dealer fremont, California

Sep 29 2015
wiz towing I purchased a 2004 Bmw 325i from Harold and was told he would get it up and running just give an extra 1,000 for parts/labor. I did this only to be told he never said he had all the parts I have my receipt showing that in his handwriting it says car paid in full as well as 1,000 additional paid for parts and labor. I have the vehicle in my possession but I have been unsuccessful at getting any of my money back even though this gentleman has a towing company making money. he took full advantage of me New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: wiz towing New Orleans, Louisiana

Sep 28 2015
Bloomburg Apartments Rothchild Realty57 st properties Apartment Lisiting in NYC. CLAIM NO BROKER FEE & APT.S STARTING AT 799 NEW YORK CITY Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Realtors: Bloomburg Apartments Nationwide

Sep 28 2015
Ford Smith Electronics Sebastian Alverius Alverius and Company (ACI) Scammer New York New York
Sebastian Alverius stop acting like someone else Author: Seattle, Telephones: Ford Smith Electronics New York, New York