Your Search | legacy collect calls

Jul 23 2014
Best Choice Delivery Moving Gregory Acosta We paid Best Choice to move us on June 28, 2014. They have not delivered our furniture and not returning our calls. Carson California Author: Burbank , California Furniture & Furnishings: Best Choice Delivery Moving Carson, California

Jul 23 2014
Pretrial Intervention Getting numerous threatening calls,about pre trial, if i dont or my attorney fails to call back then i waive my right to a trial? I have called back and hung up .. asked to have my name removed. rude and they wont tell you what you have done ???? i assume its a financial transactation but unsure what ? san antonio texas Author: midway park, North Carolina Cash Services: Pretrial Intervention San Antonio, Texas

Jul 22 2014
mega millions sent me a paper saying i won 45 million for a small processing fee of 2700.them phone calls saying same thing if i send them 290.00. they sound jamacian. lotter scam las vegas nevada nevada Author: coleman, Alberta Casinos & Cardrooms: mega millions Internet

Jul 18 2014
www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: www.fieldtacticalunit.com Internet

Jul 18 2014
Go-Parts.com Auto No contact at all, no emails returned, no phone calls answered or calls returned. no item shipped, no response at all. Sacramento ? California Author: Ridgecrest, California Auto Parts: Go-Parts.com Auto Internet

Jul 16 2014
PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 Texas 03/27 They Defrauded me out of $124.95 on March 27, 2014. Did not provide services and only have a voice mail with no return calls. Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: PRISONER TALK LLC 720-2623861 TX 03/27 Internet

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

8, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General Fiancé Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General Fiancé Internet

9, Report #1162032

Jul 14 2014
RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Rachel Reedy Rockstar Detailing Rachel Reedy had STOLEN $25 in cash out of our car after a HORRIFIC job detailing. We let Rachel Reed know about our dislike in regards to her detailing as well as the $25 she had STOLEN out of the cup holder. A witness had watched Rachel Reedy STEAL the $25 in cash and stick it in her pocket. When approached, Rachel became very rude to my wife. Rachel Reedy didn't deny stealing that money, rather she just ignored our demands of returning our money, packed up her cleaning supplies, and left, but not before charging us $100 for the horrific detailing job. She had us go to her apt complex while she cleaned our car while we watched. My wife watched Rachel STEAL the money and pocket it. I demanded a refund and for her to return the money she had stolen. Rachel then walked off into her apt. Rachel has not returned any of our calls. Scottsdale Police have been notified about this theft. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Liars: RACHEL REEDY ROCKSTAR DETAILING Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 14 2014
*NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

11, Report #1161965

Jul 14 2014
Mid10 Marketing, Anita & Stan Burns, MedicQuire, Sunland Holding- Don't pay their bills and shave calls-NOT good people. Franklin Tennessee Author: Carlsbad, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mid10 Marketing, LLC Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 14 2014
1motorcycletrailer Danny Shockley Defective Parts, No return phone calls,Answering machine/voice mail only Greenville South Carolina Author: kansas city, Kansas Motorcycles: Trailers: 1motorcycletrailer Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 14 2014
PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Card Services, Account Services, 360-529-6190 PacificTel is making illegal autodialer calls to #s on the DNC list Los Angeles, California
Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: PacificTel aka Stephen Hamilton Los Angeles, California

Jul 14 2014
Fire Safety Magnets firesafetymagnets.com CLAIMED TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MONTGOMERY FIRE DEPARTMENT Calls from a Florida Number Internet Author: rockville, Maryland Miscellaneous Companies: Fire Safety Magnets Internet

Jul 14 2014
Complete Life Supplements Bankrupt, Shady Business Practices, Non-Existent Customer Service, 4 Calls and 4 Different Stories Denver Colorado Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Supplemental Health Programs: Complete Life Supplements Internet

Jul 14 2014
Nationwide Parts / AES Computers Terrible customer service. Never shipped my part. Won't return phone calls and won't issue credit Jacksonville GA Author: Fayetteville , Georgia Auto Parts: nationwide parts Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Blanchard Corgis , Holly Blanchard Holly Blanchard, corgi breeder, 620-687-1873, Centerville, Kansas blanchardcorgis@hotmail.com Liar, Bad Breeder, miseading, dishonest prices, rude, disrespectful, ignores phone calls, Hypocrite, Centerville Kansas Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Blanchard Corgis , Holly Blanchard Centerville, Kansas

Jul 12 2014
VAPORGOD.COM VAPOR GOD OR VAPORGOD VAPORGOD.COM CALLS THEIR CUSTOMERS REAL HORRIBLE NAMES Manchester Pennsylvania Author: Manchester, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: VAPORGOD.COM Manchester, Pennsylvania

Jul 12 2014
FLORIST CONCIERGE SUSPECT TOTAL SCAM. NO RESPONSE TO CALLS, WEBSITE MESSAGES Internet Author: NORTH MIAMI BEACH, Florida Customer: FLORIST CONCIERGE Internet

Jul 12 2014
Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Nancy Stiffen A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is mentioned in the newspaper ad, Necessary to get things rolling because of the upcoming July 4th holiday, must leave a $200. deposit with balance due at photo shoot. After reviewing photos was told we needed to pay an additional 300. for finished cards, which will be sent out, 2 cards to each agent, plus one for Nancy and one for us. After numerous calls to view the finished photos and no return call I became allerted and looked her up on the BBB and found numerous complaints from years past but used the same sales pressure that was used on me. Tampa Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Studio V, Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2014
5 Star Auto Movers LLC SCAM! Took a deposit for transport and never showed up. Brandon never returned email or phone calls! Davie Florida Author: West Milford, New Jersey Auto Shipping Companies: 5 Star Auto Movers LLC Davie, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Ducky's Boats Took deposit, didn't deliver boat, horrible customer service, no return calls, laughed in my face Middletown Pennsylvania Author: Coweta, Oklahoma Boat Dealers: Ducky's Boats Middletown, Pennsylvania

Jul 11 2014
Klean Pros rude unresponsive joke no calls back worst company ever Nationwide Author: suwanee, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Klean Pros Nationwide

philosophical