Your Search | legacy collect calls

Jun 27 2016
Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Did not refund money nor return calls as promised, SELLS OVER PRICED PHOTO SERVICES! Tampa Florida Author: Oldsmar, Florida Talent Scouts: Studio V Inc., Nancy Keogh Tampa, Florida

Jun 27 2016
Choice Home Warranry REFUSED TO ANSWER EMAILS OR CALLS, OR REIMBURSE FOR REPAIR Edison New Jersey Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranry Edison, New Jersey

Jun 27 2016
Legacy Collect calls Legacy Inmate Communications Scam Artists, Shady Cypress California Author: KINGSLEY, Michigan Correctional Facilities / Jail: Legacy Collect calls Cypress, California

Jun 27 2016
Harris and Harris, LTD Non stop robo calls for debt not outstanding Chicago Illinois Author: Franklin, Indiana Dead Beat Customers: Harris and Harris, LTD Chicago, Illinois

Jun 26 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Accepted payment in full,did not deliver part, will not accept my phone calls(more than 20) New Jersey Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Chet Womack Promised to send dog training program for 8 wks. Phone calls, questions ect. He did two weeks and then everything was taken off the web. There is no way to get your money back cause he has taken everything off online. I paid 100.00 and this past two weeks no class, via email and pdf's. He's disappeared. He guarantees if not pleased you get 100% refund. Cannot believe this. Internet Author: Porter, Texas Teachers: www.thedogtrainingsecret.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Promised me $5000 cash but no instructions on how to collect the money Troutdale Oregon Author: Forest Grove, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: Kiefer Nissan of Gresham Troutdale, Oregon

Jun 23 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Chris Mccluskey owner Home owners BEWARE Chris is an awful worker he takes your deposit only shows up when he feels like it and won't answer phone calls or texts. He started my front steps 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for him to finish. He will lie to you and give you the run around. His business needs to be shut down. I am not the first to complain. Somerville Massachusetts Author: Medford, Massachusetts Landscaping: DRUMCREW MASONRY Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
Xtralights Lighting parts and accessories. Cancelled my order after being told it would be back ordered several weeks. Have not received my refund after several phone calls and messages. Its been six weeks and still no refund. Richmond California Author: Orlando, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Xtralights Richmond, California

Jun 22 2016
o Reward Zone USA LLC ***************, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Free stuff I get 60 or more emails and some calls every day plus I didn't get what there were sending me. White planes ny Internet Author: Blissfield, Michigan Car Insurance: o Reward Zone USA LLC 128 Court Street, 3rd FL White Plains, NY 10601 Internet

Jun 21 2016
Mediacom Filing false service calls Fairhope Alabama Author: Fairhope, Alabama Cable TV: Mediacom Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Ace Cash Srvices Ace Inc Tried to collect debt on debt I never had.Threatened legal action. Internet Author: Alabama Loans: Ace Cash Srvices Internet

Jun 20 2016
Direct Lending Solutions James Toka Foreign guy calls and ask me if I want $1000, verified my personal info, advised me to check out their site and ratings on BBB, then advises I am approved, a manager calls back to verify my acceptance of the loan, but ,here comes stupidity, I have to prove I can re-pay the loan and as a show of good faith i need to transfer $130 to their company! Really?! At this point I am smelling a scammer, so I advise james Toka to keep his loan and refuse to send the funds. I hang up on him and dial the number back. The number rings several times then goes to busy. I am fearful because I have given these fraudulent my personal banking info and my social. How do I prevent potential identity theft? Southake Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Direct Lending Solutions Southakel, Texas

Jun 20 2016
Batteries America Never got my batteries, never got my money back after several phone calls Middleton, Wisconsin Internet Author: North Hills, California Audio & Electronics Shops: Batteries America Internet

Jun 19 2016
Trusted Psychics/ Live lines UK Rip off, calls directed to whoever even when the operator is available UK Internet Author: London, Psychic: Trusted Psychics/ Live lines UK Internet

Jun 18 2016
Cash Advance Inc I have experienced calls from muliple numbers. They call and hang up theystart with 510-358 or 510-621 various ending numbers. They come up under scam report with Lookout and automatic blocks those numbers. Now since my phone blocks the numbers they emailed me. They said since they can't reach me going fter me. I talked to Richmond PD they said don't respond to it. I also contacted a lawyer said same thing. I nhave never heard of this company ever. I see thm on RIP reports and Lookout as scam. Please don't respond. internet Internet Author: California Court Judges: Cash Advance Inc Internet

Jun 18 2016
AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION This company keeps sending me letters stating that I have 1/2 billion dollars send them $12.99 and check money order or by credit card information I got some phone calls but I have a caller ID block for those so it won't let my phone ring nationwide Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Cash Services: AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION nationwide

18, Report #1311998

Jun 17 2016
NationStar Tax Advisors Not sure of their AKA's with exception of the complaint submit by Tom on 5.25.16 Staff Courtney and Ray, after of payment of $200.00 did my back taxes for 2014. I paid them $1700.00 for reduction or settlement of past IRS debts for the amount of $9587.00. Instead the Federal Government placed on uncollectable account, lien and late fee and penalty continued to be accrued. Never got the letter from the IRS or NationStar Tax Advisors. They don't respond my phone calls. Now I am worse than before I hired them. They did nothing as promise in their false adverstisements. Jacksonville Florida Author: Fairview, New Jersey Income tax: NationStar Tax Advisors Jacksonville, Florida

19, Report #1311991

Jun 17 2016
The Control Group Thecontrolgroup.comFirstquotehealth.com HARRASSES CUSTOMERS IF THEY DONT PURCHASE. 30 CALLS A DAY!!! San Diego Nationwide
Additional photos of calls. Author: , Florida Internet Marketing Companies: The Control Group Nationwide

20, Report #1311946

Jun 17 2016
FFP-Foresight Protection Plan FFP-Denying Claim, Won't Return Calls San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: FFP-Foresight Protection Plan Nationwide

21, Report #1311945

Jun 17 2016
JOHN E. EAGLIN JOHN GROUP PROFESSIONAL CON MAN- CALLS FOR REPAIR SERVICES AND THEN AFTER THE JOB IS DONE SKIPS TOWN AND DOES NOT PAY HIS BILL. ATLANTA Georgia Author: GRAPEVINE, Texas Business Consulting: JOHN E. EAGLIN ATLANTA , Georgia

Jun 14 2016
CarXenonHidKits.com CarXenonHidKits.com sold me broken HID lights.CarXenonHidKits.com customer service will not pick up my calls or send a return label like they promised Internet Author: huntsville, Alabama Auto Parts: CarXenonHidKits.com Internet

Jun 13 2016
PSI Motorsports Charged me for things that weren't installed, Ignore phone calls, Lie to customers Webster Texas
Author: Kemah, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: PSI Motorsports Webster, Texas

Jun 13 2016
OCS/ Robert Esnayra One Call Services No payment, no calls returned. La Habra California Author: Flushing, New York Property Management: OCS/ Robert Esnayra La Habra, California

Jun 12 2016
Direct marketing They kept Auto billing me month after month and would not return my calls when asked to stop Chandler Arizona Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Healthcare Centers: Direct marketing Chandler, Arizona