Your Search | legacy collect calls

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 03 2015
Modern Promos/John Boyd Booked me for an event that was already being executed by another company and nobody will return my calls about it. UNORGANIZE UNPROFESSIONAL CAN'T GET IN CONTACT WITH ANYBODY Internet Author: beaver dam, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Modern Promos/John Boyd Internet

Oct 03 2015
Chase Home Improvements Brian Friedman would not return phone calls regarding billing practices. If he is overcharging me then he is overcharging others. Rockville Maryland Author: King George, Virginia Roofing Companies: Chase Home Improvements Rockville , Maryland

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
Cadillac KIng Total Boiler Room Scam Artists! Wish I had checked them out before calling. Ouch! Charged me $252.00 for a rare part that they insisted they had and then sent the nwrong part. Now hiding from me. Won't issue credit. Won't take my calls. Won't respond to my emails. Just thieves posing as a legitimate business. BEWARE! Llano California Author: Monument, Colorado Auto Parts: Cadillac KIng Llano, California

Oct 01 2015
CCU/ Kirstin Lustila trying to collect a 16 yr old default from a repo Baltimore Maryland Author: Salisbury, Maryland Collection Agencies: CCU/ Kirstin Lustila Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 30 2015
AES Modules This Company is a rip off. 22 Days after sending my PCM to them, No part, no returned calls or emails. Jacksonville Florida MUST APPOLOGIZE TO AES MODULES Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Parts: AES Modules Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 30 2015
Solar Nextdoor, LLC Edward AndersonPredestination Generation, LLC Dba Email: SolarNextdoor@Outlook.comPhone: 949-214-9915 ED ANDERSON SCAMMED US OUT OF $800.00! DID NOT DELIVER THE LEADS AGREED TO AND WILL NOT TAKE CALLS AFTER BEING PAID! LIAR AND THIEF! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Maple Valley, Washington Customer Leads: Solar Nextdoor, LLC Scottsdale , Arizona

Sep 30 2015
Capital Advocate Ignoring my calls and email request Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: Capital Advocate Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Karl Berg The tree man Mr. Berg was hired to remove five 60 foot trees from my property. He received a check for $5,000.00 dollars and requested another $7,000.00 to assist him in getting his equipment in working condition so that he could begin work on my job. After four months of one excuse after another, Mr. Berg was given a dead line where he would have to begin work or give me a refund. Mr. Berg never showed up for work and after repeated requests, demands, letters, phone calls and visits to his home, Mr Berg refused to begin work and he refuses to give me a refund. Criminal charges have been presented to him and a court date is 5 October 2015. Blackwood New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Karl Berg Blackwood, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
eGumball Answers All Phone Calls - Pick Up The Phone And Call. Author: Miami, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: eGumball Internet

Sep 30 2015
Jerry Norton Mentor Financial Group Flipster MFG Company will not contact me Trying to cancel my account but they will not return emails or phone calls Internet Author: mansfield, Texas Seminar Programs: Jerry Norton Mentor Financial Group Internet

Sep 29 2015
TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Ray O'Conner TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Owner Ray O'Conner took my money and deleted my entire hard drive causing me to lose an entire year of work then refuses to answer my calls. His office is just a tiny storefront with a locked door and nobody ever there. Miami Florida Tech Savvy Geeks, Inc. Ray O'Conner aka Ray O'Connor Author: Miami, Florida Computer Service & Repair: TECH SAVVY GEEKS, INC. Miami , Florida

Sep 29 2015
Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Colbert StonermanThere may be other names this company is using also. Wired money. Never send products. Steal your money and won't respond to emails/phone calls Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Drugstores: Anonymous Sales/Global Green Dispensary Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Karbon Koncepts William Kornfeld Thieves, no customer service,no e-mails answers, no phone calls answers Laguna Hills California Author: Caguas, Other Car Parts & Accessories: Karbon Koncepts Laguna Hills, California

Sep 29 2015
Xtreme Paintball No employees present during open hours, Missed appointment, Did not refund $360 up-front payment, Ignored calls, Did not return calls or emails. Lebanon Tennessee Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Facilities: Xtreme Paintball Lebanon, Tennessee

Sep 29 2015
Marquis Auto Simon, Albert THEY DID NOT WANT TO SEND ME MY REGISTRATION AND PLATES! THEY WERE HANGING UP ON ME AND AVOIDING MY CALLS! brookyln New York Author: nope, New York Auto Dealers: Marquis Auto brookyln, New York

Sep 28 2015
Texas Auto Liquidators RIPPED ME OFF OVER $10,000 DIDNT EVEN MAKE IT HOME THEY SAID THEY WOULD FIX IT, BUT THEN WOULD NOT ANSWER PHONE CALLS Arlington Texas Author: Borger, Texas Auto Dealers: Texas Auto Liquidators Arlington, Texas

Sep 28 2015
Amazon Amazon, is a RipOff, ive had nothing but headaches trying to get help selling my Hidden Dogfence products, so i had enough run around. I Finally got in touch with them and to cancel my Account 6 weeks ago. to this day they are still taking $29.99 out of my Credit Card account. ive made many many calls, they say they made a mistake and closed my Buyers account, i never had, and now say i have to activate my Buyers account to then close my Sellers account never heard such a run around load of crap before. Seattle Internet Author: Barrie and Simcoe, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Internet

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Dan Dan who works at Eskaton and sold me a laptop that worked for less than ONE DAY. He refuses to return calls or refund my money. Roseville California Author: Healdsburg, California Computer Dealers: Dan Roseville, California

Sep 25 2015
Elete Construction Services LLC Kieth Fitzgerald Rip off, never completed the work, took money, does't return calls, scam Taylor Michigan Author: Warren, Michigan Roofing Companies: Elete Construction Services LLC Taylor, Michigan

Sep 25 2015
Cash Advance America Cash Advance Attempted to collect debt I did not owe and threatened to sue and prosecute me! Hayward CA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cash Services: Cash Advance America Internet

Sep 24 2015
Tidewater TechExpo Jay Elliott Company Lied about services offered; Did Not Return Calls or Email Inquiries; Poorly Marketed Event; Complete Waste of Our Company Time and Money Poquoson, Virginia  Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Event Planners & Sites: Tidewater TechExpo Poquoson, Virginia