Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: legacy collect calls
There may be more reports for "legacy collect calls"
For more results perform a general search for "legacy collect calls"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
Frank Hopkins http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 18 2017
Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Damaged furniture, Ignored e-mails and phone calls Antioch Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Moving & Storage: Apex Robert E Lee Moving & Storage Co Inc Antioch, Tennessee

Feb 17 2017
Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Recruits individuals for sales associate. Promises commission on the sale of the business lead acquired. Jerry has been avoiding calls in regards to a commission owed . He change company password as to avoid any business related to my lead. He Recruits and does not pay hourly rate for time spent getting leads. He refused to write up a contract to pay commission. Tustin California xx Author: Tustin, California Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Tustin, California

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 16 2017
Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle I paid her 200.00 of the 550.00 she was charging. She was supposed to give me a reading and she quit talking to me , ignoring all of my calls and texts and she is bullying and intimidating on her FB page. She finally answered when I called her to tell her I want my money back and she threatend to put some things on me and hung up. Lafayette Louisiana Location Internet Resolution Author: Midwest city, Oklahoma Cemeteries / Graveyards: Creole conjure & Rootwotk / Madame Elle Internet

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Richard ,d**k, Glover, Tony ,Ralph Anthony Micheli, Cut worker hours and/or pay, belittles employees, discloses personal information about employees to peer employees, 'boss' calls PCA employees stupid, fat, lazy Crystal, home address/Anoka, business address Minnesota Author: Robbinsdale, Minnesota Employment Services: Tenere Home Care Services, LLC Crystal/Anoka, Minnesota

Feb 15 2017
seattlebrandrx.com LUIS ARMANDO GARCIA-ROCKVILLE,MARYLANDSUPPORT PHONE 786-975-2437 I SEND THE MONEY AND NEVER SEND ME NOTHNING OR ANSWERED MY CALLS ROCKVILLE,MARYLAND Internet Author: MIAMI, Florida Drugstores: seattlebrandrx.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
1800LOANMART 1800Loanmart Bought a prepaid cell phone & got a new number. Never have done business with these guys. Started getting many calls & texts to call them. Calls keep coming eating up my minutes.   Internet Author: Irvine, California Loans: 1800LOANMART Internet

Feb 14 2017
Kim's Florist is a SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!! TOTAL SCAM - DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!! No flowers delivered on when advertised they deliver same day. ABSOLUTELY no customer support, no communication, no-one answering phone, NO return phone calls Irvine California Author: Cary, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Kim's Florist Irvine, California

Feb 14 2017
diggity dog & lonesome kitty Diggity dog and lonesome kitty is a hostile environment for an individual to work in, errors within the first few days will result in the owner using the term common sense to correct an individual. The work is mostly physical, however it is not complicated. The real issue is the attitude of the owner toward its workers, the owner screams at workers whenever they make a mistake even if they may be new in the company and are still learning. The salary is most likely minimum, and there is multiple things a new worker will be expected to do: grooming, cleaning, feeding however it is simple . Moreover, the owner makes calls to workers in after work hours. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Animal Services: Work Place Bullies: diggity dog & lonesome kitty Toronto, Ontario

Feb 13 2017
Cash Advance INC Cash USAUSA Cash AdvanceCash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Payday one, Sonic Cash Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quickly Payday, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Payday, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Payday, P This Legal Proceedings issued on you Docket no:76400 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of Cash Advance has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you Corvallis, Oregon Nationwide Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash Advance INC Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
Vivant Alarm Vivant is trying to collect from 2 parties for the same alarm system Orem Utah Author: San Diego, California Home Security: Vivant Alarm Orem, Utah

Feb 12 2017
Federal Armament LLC Federal Armament LLC Fed Arm Supplied unusable defective product and will not reposnd to calls or emails Fort Smith Arkansas Author: Boulder Creek, California Sporting Goods: Federal Armament LLC Fort Smith, Arkansas

Feb 10 2017
Diamond Resorts International Harassing phone calls Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Dist of Columbia Hotel: Diamond Resorts International Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
SalonEquipment.net After withdrawing money 4200 from my account never sent product... would return phone calls. Miami, Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you!
Author: Sarasota, Florida Beauty Salons: SalonEquipment.net Miami, Florida

Feb 08 2017
Trendypassion.com Susan M Lindsey and John M Lindsey Speciality jewelry - necklaces theyact as if they are shipping items but will not return calls and take your money. after6 mos disappeared Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Jewelers: Trendypassion.com Houston, Texas

Feb 06 2017
Tavio Hardin Scam...would not send my purchased item after payment...will not return phone calls Downer's Grove Illinois don't believe this individual Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Communications & Networking: Tavio Hardin Downer's Grove, Illinois

Feb 06 2017
UCC International LLC uccinternationalllc.com owner Joseph Estapa Request for Business Loan of $12MM and paid him $15,000 upfront for due diligence and nothing ever happened and he doesn't return calls McAllen Texas Author: Houston, Texas Loans: UCC International LLC McAllen, Texas

Feb 06 2017
seller networks Recently I tried to sell an Acura RSX 2003 on Auto Trader. I was contacted by Sellers Network with a deal that seemed too good to be true. They offered to put my add in lots of national publications and websites all for $200. They customized my add , including pictures, and told me they would take all calls and tell me when a serious offer came in. I thought $7200 was an ambitious price to list the car. They suggested to start at $8900. I drooled a little bit and gave them my card information. Months went by and they resisted my attempts to lower the price. Eventually we lowered the price, tweeked the add and the pictures with not one call or offer. I think their business model involves; Get the listing by promising a high selling price, get the $200 , then sit back and do nothing. the American dream! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Internet

Feb 05 2017
Yelp Advirtising They promised lots of phone calls. After roping me into a contract and charging over $2000/mo I never received one call. San Fransisco California Internet
Author: Glendale, California Internet: Yelp Advirtising Internet

Feb 04 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Not Standing by Their Own Words Nationwide I will not do business with a corrupt company like verizon wireless who calls the police to their customers when they are just trying to get their refund like verizon promsied in 2009 Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide