Your Search | legacy collect calls

May 03 2016
Conquer Worldwide, Robert Watkins Offered a service and did not provide it. Once paid did not respond. Never paid me referral fee for another company. Atlanta, Douglasville Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Loan Brokers: Elite Legacy Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

May 03 2016
Saiks I Tech Harassing phone calls. Continually asking for more money for service. Asking for payment to a different country. Nationwide Author: Carmi, Illinois Computer Help Desk: Saiks I Tech Nationwide

May 03 2016
Nova Financial Group Harassing early morning phone calls by rude associates Wheat Ridge Colorado
Author: Boulder, Colorado Lawyers: Nova Financial Group Wheat Ridge, Colorado

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
Intelesure Hired to set appointments, set ZERO appointments with 3,000 calls made Boise ID Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Advertising Agencies: Intelesure Internet

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 02 2016
Hg auto sales Oligario huzair gaeta. Gladys luna scam odometer fraud harassing phone calls harassing messages on Facebook foul llanguag Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Hg auto sales Indianapolis, Indiana

May 02 2016
Adore me Adoreme.com BEWARE of Adore Me They will not let you cancel. Listen to these recorded calls Internet Author: sunny isles beach, Florida Beauty Products: Adore me Internet

May 01 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Sending out mailings attempting to collect money through threats of false traffic violations. San Antonio Texas Author: Asheville, North Carolina Police: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Collect Pros LLC Collect Pros Garcinia Scam Pacoima California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Weightloss Programs: Collect Pros LLC Pacoima, California

Apr 30 2016
FarmersOnly.com Big Ripoff, Take your money and don't return your phone calls Internet Author: Fort Bragg, California Dating Services: FarmersOnly.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 30 2016
Dr. Ronald Moon I worked for Dr. Moon for a month and he refuses to pay me. I have called and left messages and no one has returned my calls. I keep getting the run around. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Dr. Ronald Moon Houston, Texas

14, Report #1302040

Apr 29 2016
Kermathrealty Kermath Realty Jeff Kermath Realtor Discount broker that does not return calls on properties you may be interested in seeing and unprofessional behavior for offers Saline Michigan
Author: Novi, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Kermath Saline, Michigan

Apr 28 2016
RAY PADULA COO GREG FOX WILL NOT REFUND MONEY/WILL NOT ANSWER E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE/WILL NOT RETURN CALLS NEW YORK, New York
hose nozzle Author: HERSEY, Michigan Landscaping: RAY PADULA NEW YORK, New York

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Snelling Staffing Omaha NEVER RETURN CALLS OR Omaha Nebraska Author: Omaha, Nebraska Employment Services: Snelling Staffing Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Apr 28 2016
CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE KEEP GETTING CALLS FROM 1 *** ***-**** HE SAID HIS NAME IS PETER J PATTERSON BUT ON MY CELL PHONE ITS JM ALSO HE CALLING FROM A PRIVATE NUMER I RECIEVED CALLED YESTERDAY ON 4/26/2016 AN 4/27/2016 AN 4/28/2016 NON STOP HE SAID I WON MONEY IN THE MILLIONS A SCAM Nationwide Author: ANTIOCH, California Miscellaneous Companies: CENTRAL CLEARING HOUSE Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
Next Level Nutra LLC shipped product not ordered and will surely bill/collect the fulll price Henderson Nevada AND That aint all folks Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Misc. Health Specialists: Next Level Nutra LLC Henderson, Nevada

Apr 27 2016
Yes We Can Appliance Repair, Yes We Can Appliance, Yes We Can Appliance NY DOES NOT HONOR THEIR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS. THEY DAMAGED WASHER/DRYER. DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS EMAILS AND MESSAGES TO THEIR FACEBOOKPAGE PO BOX 1092 MEDFORD, New York/100 UNION BLVD W. ISLIP Internet Author: Sayville, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: Yes We Can Appliance Repair Internet

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

Apr 25 2016
Resort Property Management Resort Property Management of Georgia Unending phone calls, for years; I don't even have a timeshare... Nationwide Author: Springfield, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Resort Property Management Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Ting Fang I never received the items. He then started ignoring my calls and emails. Internet Author: Nassau, Florida Beauty Products: Ting Fang Internet

Apr 24 2016
Ed Rooney Real Estate Stole From Me Took a down payment on a property now won't return my calls Tempe Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Realtors: Ed Rooney Real Estate Tempe, Arizona

Apr 23 2016
Freedom Ring LLC CLC harassing phone calls Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Marietta, Georgia Collection Agencies: Freedom Ring LLC CLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire