LEGACY DESTINATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: legacy destination
There may be more specific results for "legacy destination"
For more specific results for "legacy destination"
Showing 1-25 of 823 Found Reports For more specific results for "legacy destination"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
MYMDEMARKETING.COM Magical Dream Escapes,Sunny Travel, Universal Getaways, Tropical Breeze Getaways, Dream Getaways, Mega Destination Vacation, Ocean Breeze Vacations, ST Holidays MYMDEMARKETING.COM SCAM MAGICAL DREAM ESCAPES Hallandale Florida Author: Middletown, New York Travel Services: MYMDEMARKETING.COM Hallandale, Florida

Jun 06 2017
La Victoria/ Prepaid Calling Card N/A On June 5, 2017 I purchase a Victoria Prepaid Calling Card at Shell Gastation in Los Angeles for c$5.00 I was when i entered the pin of my card it stated. you have $5.00 then when i entered destination number it stated insufficient funds. I call the Customer Service. number and a Vacation cruise recording, these companies are robbing the peoples, commiting fraud and it need to be stop, please take actions Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: La Victoria/ Prepaid Calling Card California

May 26 2017
Rich Dad Legacy Education Rich DadLegacy Education Alliance Don't Trust What They Say Cape Coral Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Corrupt Companies: Rich Dad Legacy Education Nationwide

May 12 2017
Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Beyond Rude Customer Service and Scam Policies Designed To Screw Over The Little Guy That Would Make Any Scam Artist Proud! Phoenix Arizona Author: Pueblo, Colorado Car Insurance: Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

5, Report #1372045

May 08 2017
AIR PARCEL EXPRESS INC. compromised my container at the port of destination and forced a payment of nearly $1000 extra for the release Miami Florida Author: smithtown, New York Shipping Companies: AIR PARCEL EXPRESS INC. Miami, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Imagination/Destination Vacation Laura Schiavo SCAM RIPOFF ARTIST BE AWARE Kissimmee/ Orlando Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Resorts: Imagination/Destination Vacation Kissimmee, Florida

Apr 12 2017
Legacy English Goldens John DeGraffenreid Janna DeGraffenreid FULL BLOWN PUPPY MILL WATCH OUT! STAY AWAY DO NOT BUY FROM Greenville Nationwide THEY ARE NOW SELLING A DOG WITH BREEDING RIGHTS THAT HAS A VERY BAD HEART WATCH OUT DOGS NAME IS RUS PEKOS MALINKA Author: Greenville, Ohio Dog Breeders: Legacy English Goldens Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
HydraMatrix IsraelEstherAshley Requested two (2) samples to use for 30 days, if not satisfied return for full refund. I was not satisfied I called within 30 days to return the items. They issued two item numbers to return the items. I followed the instructions they gave me and marked each package with the item number on the outside. Mailed, and it was received at their destination. They had charged me $88.96. They ONLY gave me credit for $44.00 on 1/1917. I have called on three occasions, they always say that it will be report to higher management for the rest of the refund and it will take 2-5 days. That I will get an email. Today is March 18, 2917. I have not received any email nor a refund for the balance of the $88.96. Emeryville California Author: Riverview , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: HydraMatrix Emeryville, California

Mar 01 2017
Advanced Legacy Technology Secret SerumLA They gave me a trial & charged my debit card for future orders LA California Author: Lisle, Illinois Sales People: Advanced Legacy Technology LA, California

Feb 10 2017
Loan destination Alex alexander Said I was approved for a loan of 7500 wanted me to pay 225 with I tunes card Mineral wells tx Texas Author: Saucier, Mississippi ORGANIZED CRIME: Loan destination Mineral wells tx, Texas

Jan 26 2017
Orlando Airport Police The Orlando Airport Police detained this veteran for no good reason forced this veteran to go to a civilian hospital which caused this veteran to miss his connecting flight to his home town Phoenix,Az. This veteran was then forced to spend the night in Orlando and continue the next day. Upon arriving to the Orlando Airport the next day this Veterans carry on items were not to be found. This veteran flew on to his destination without his backpack with important documents, without his napsack containing some clothing and his laptop computer and another bag with approimately gifts and tobacco with a value of $350.  Orlando Florida What's Missing Here? Author: White City, Oregon Questionable Activities: Orlando Airport Police Orlando, Florida

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 10 2017
Destination Resorts Destination Resorts Hawaii Complete Scam!! Maui Hawaii Author: Louisiana Hotel: Destination Resorts Internet

Jan 09 2017
Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Forced into wrong destination Ft Lauderdale Florida
Where in the world... Author: Frankfort, Illinois Taxi & Limousine Services: Yellow taxi of Ft Lauderdale Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 02 2017
Legacy Long DIstance, Zero Plus Dialing, Legacy Inmate Communications Charged for collect calls not accepted. Cypress, California Author: Kamiah, Idaho Telephone Companies: Legacy Long DIstance Cypress, , California

Dec 29 2016
Budget Truck Rental Ok gotta complain; Budget truck rentals is the WORST! Thought I saw the last of these people when the truck we rented BROKE DOWN 50 miles outside our destination in Boise. We waited 2 hours for a mechanic to come out and check the truck and THEN had to wait another 2 hours before they paid for a ride back to our destination in the cold! 2 months later I check my account and these people removed the truck rental charges from my account AGAIN- where I was shocked to see another over 1000.00$ removed from my account and had to spend literally hours on the phone to fix! These people were called on the 26th of December and again today to see why I am not reimbursed for what was taken from my account. I never get onto these comments but had to say something; STAY AWAY FROM BUDGET-what a nightmare. PS still no reimbursment:( Twin Falls Nationwide Author: Jerome, Idaho Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Truck Rental Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
Legacy Collect calls Fraud chares to my bank account from debit card unknown Nationwide Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Computer Fraud: Legacy Collect calls Nationwide

Dec 14 2016
Brentwood Line Filler/Brentwood Super Serum Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet California
Author: Ankeny, Iowa Healthcare Centers: Brentwood Line Filler California

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

Nov 27 2016
Bartelico Services This company used to be a great destination for home improvements Nationwide If anyone has had the same experience as me, here is there email address. let them know! Author: Lake Worth, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bartelico Services Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
legacy osp exorbitant amount charged for a collect call cypress California Author: centereach, New York Telephone Companies: legacy osp cypress, California

Nov 07 2016
Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc Bill Busche or Dan Hall After signing agreement to have Legacy Acquistions Group sell my business in Omaha, Nebraska. The agreement stated refund Naperville, Illinois Author: Omaha, Iowa Printing & Copy Services: Legacy Acquisitions Group Inc Naperville,, Illinois

Nov 07 2016
us.Jayride.com Jayride Jayride Limousine Service I pre-purchased on-line a limo ride from JFK airport to a destination on Long Island. The only directions was a phone numbber. NYC Internet Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Limousine Services: us.Jayride.com Internet

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Sep 24 2016