Your Search | legacy credit card first national credit card

Oct 13 2015
Ustarcash Robin Scott I filled for a loan with so they called me back and asked me to send money for the insurance on the loan the total was 275.00 through money gram and 75.00 on my card so I sent it to a Dania Toledo located in Pennsylvania so the next thing I know they want 400 more I said no after that I never heard from ustarcash or this mr robin Scott I still have the transfor papers Houston Texas
Author: San Marcos , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ustarcash Houston , Texas

Oct 13 2015
protectCell the sale person advice me ,first time filing a claim a charge of $ 150.00 would be returned on my claim city by zip code Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Telephones: protectCell Internet

Carecredit Specialist Jason Miles CPN Scammer New York Internet
Author: College Park, Georgia Credit Services: Carecredit Specialist Internet

Oct 13 2015
O Max 65 MS Sending me watches and charging my charge card-started when I took a online survey for my ISP-said I would receive a free gift for a handling charge Burbank California Author: phillipsburg, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: O Max 65 MS Burbank, California

Oct 13 2015
RUSH CARD THEY TOOK MY MONEY OFF MY CARD CINCINNATI Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing Companies: RUSH CARD Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
GOLDEN FROG VPN This is a big FRAUD. If you have not signup with is website then you are lucky. You will get all the best from the free trial but once you make any payment with you card you will live to regret. Please dont be a victim!!! goldenfrog is a fraudulent website USA Internet Author: Abu dhabi, Alabama Adoption Agencies: GOLDEN FROG VPN Internet

Oct 13 2015
Clearview Settlement John Miller Also some phoney officer called me threatening to issue Warrant Harrassed me via telephone, instructed me I had to wire funds to them within half an hour to avoid an warrant being issued. New York State Nationwide Author: St.Charles, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Clearview Settlement Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
Merrick Bank Credit Card fraudulent late fees Nationwide Author: Bunker Hill, West Virginia Credit Services: Merrick Bank Credit Card Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
First Down Funding SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Washington, DC Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Loan Brokers: First Down Funding Internet

Oct 13 2015
BKJ Enterprise Shanita Johnson Shanita Johnson is a scammer and a Liar! She seems very nice on the phone at first, but refused to take any follow up calls, virtually did absolutely nothing beneficial for us and made not a single effort to discuss a possible solution.Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Business Consulting: BKJ Enterprise Pearland, Texas

Oct 13 2015
FREDDIE MAC acted on my behalf to secure a consumer credit loan, then sold me a toxic asset riddled with fraud McLean Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Dating Services: FREDDIE MAC Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Cpn and credit repair Kerns and associates I made payment for credit repair and they just took my money and that was it Internet Author: San Bernardino , California Credit & Debt Services: Cpn and credit repair Internet

Oct 12 2015
Big Fish Casino Big Fish Casino is an online virtual money casino site. I made 8 million, once I left game, I tried to come back in, they apperntly banned my account. This is not the first time I've seen this happen. Several friends have won millions just to have it taken away. Internet
Author: Panorama City , California Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino Internet

Oct 12 2015
paypal mastercard RIP OFF ARKANSAS And??? Author: fort smith, Arkansas Credit Services: paypal mastercard internet

Oct 12 2015
Cash Advance ALBERT BROWN-Senior Investigation Officer(US)Department-Laws & EnforcementsACS Legal SolutionsMount Clemens, MI-48021United States LEGAL NOTICE Attention, This is the last and final chance for you. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number 2014 ISC 348096 with one of Cash Advance Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you.  ATTENTION: THIS CASE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS Mount Clemens Michigan Author: North Port, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance Mount Clemens, Michigan

Oct 12 2015
Michael S. Taylor The Athena Funding Group Tampa Florida Author: Miramar, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Michael S. Taylor Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Just Got Hit.Com My accident was in 2010 and they have been lying from day one ,this happened on my Grandbaby first birthday and he is five now ,thats almost 5 years. Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Just Got Hit.Com Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
11:58 AM Ripped Off And Deceived by & portland Maine Author: Gresham, Oregon Credit Card Processing Companies: portland, Maine

Oct 12 2015
Nova Merchant Services LLC bait and switch action CHARLOTTE North Carolina Author: Newell, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Nova Merchant Services LLC CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Oct 12 2015
syncroncy bank chase fraud atlanta ga Georgia Author: lakewood , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: syncroncy bank atlanta ga, Georgia

Oct 12 2015
Pet Amber Alert Mark Jakubczak Pet Amber Alert SCAMMED ME. Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Commerce, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pet Amber Alert Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Murfreesboro Dental Excellence this company swipe my credit card for $4000 without my consent Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Murfreesboro Dental Excellence Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Oct 12 2015
CIBC Aventura MasterCard Had us believe we were covered for cancellation insurance with our credit card Toronto, Ontario Nationwide Author: St-jean, Quebec Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CIBC Aventura MasterCard Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
09:28 PM SCAM ALERT CREDIT CARD INFO STOLEN Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Internet

Oct 11 2015
om sai baba northern leasing scam jercy city Author: noel, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: om sai baba