Your Search | legacy destination
Approximately 761 Reports Found

May 01 2015
Legacy International Title and Escrow/ ANTHONY SAVATERRI SCAMMERS/LIARS/THIEFS salt lake city Utah Author: MURRIETA, California Timeshare Rentals: Legacy International Title and Escrow salt lake city, Utah

Apr 30 2015
British Budget Removals Lionel Philip DavisPhil Davis ReloGulf Relouk Ltd Neil Price Same company as ReloGulf. Same dirty tricks, just changed their name and still stealing from people doing exactly the same thing/financial fraud. Collecting peoples belongings for a shipment overseas, collects fees, does not pass on shiping costs to the shipping companies and peoples belongings either left on docks, or arrive in destination country but can't be collected as shipping costs not paid and Bill of lading will not be releases. Dubai UAE Author: Alabama Shipping & Handling: British Budget Removals Dubai,

Apr 28 2015
Legacy International Title and Escrow Legacy Int'l. contracted to buy our timeshare in Costa Rica. We are elderly, my husband terminally ill so we will not travel again. Working by phone and fax, they insisted on a wire transfer to Mexico to pay this year's Maintenance fees, adding another must do demand for taxes a week later. Salt Lake City; banks: Jalisco,Guadalahara, Mexico Utah; Internet Author: Central City, California Timeshare Rentals: Legacy International Title and Escrow Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 25 2015
trendi travel your vacation destination new name of trendi travel used to be Your vacation destinations. Changed names as i tried to get refund of bogus vacation package they sold my wife. They pretend to represent certain hotels in las vegas but they only represent themselves for the purpose of stealing your money. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY ANYTIME!!!! las vegas nevada Author: miami, Florida Travel Agents: trendi travel las vegas,

Apr 15 2015
Hockliffe Transport Limited They offer to take your vehicle from the door at the originating address, transport it to the destination country, clear it through customs and then deliver it direct to the door at the destination address. Portland Oregon
Author: Littleton, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Hockliffe Transport Limited Portland, Oregon

Apr 08 2015
US Air / American Airlines Flying from Tampa to Binghamton, NY i had a quick layover in Philadelphia. When I arrived in Phila they CANCELLED my flight. I was stuck in Philadelphia and HAD to get to Binghamton, NY before 6am the next day to catch another flight. I had to rent a car to get to my destination because of another flight that I had to get and they refuse to refund my money. Then on my return flight a week later, they couldn't find my reservation, removed me from First Class and refused to refund my money. They offered me a $75.00 coucher and a minimal difference betweek First and coach. My First Class ticket that I paid for cost me $920.00. I will NEVER fly US Air again so the voucher is useless. Nationwide Author: Weeki Wachee, Florida Travel Companies: US Air / American Airlines Nationwide

32, Report #1219317

Mar 30 2015
buydig.com Bad business stay away from this site. They promise the product will be shipped the same day this is a lie! Check the site. They will not tell you that the product they advertise is no longer in stock. I had to call them several times to find out if they shipped out the product or not. Finally a customer service rep told me that it takes 2-5 business days to ship it and another 4 business days to arrive at the destination. I called back the next day this time the customer service rep told me that I will receive it the next day and it has been already shipped!!!! That was a pure lie! I am very very disapointed! New Jersy Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: buydig.com Internet

33, Report #1209818

Feb 17 2015
LEGACY MARKETING PLEXOR MARKETING JUST TOO FAKE- Echos, breaking up, not the United States Treasury El Cajon Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Internal Revenue Service: LEGACY MARKETING Nationwide

34, Report #1209671

Feb 17 2015
Legacy Treasury Direct Plexor Marketing/Town of Davie Received call from United States Treasury.. Requesting I purchase bonds. Minnesota Nationwide Author: brandon, Florida Financial Services: Legacy Treasury Direct Nationwide

35, Report #1208503

Feb 11 2015
Thrifty Car Rental This was the worst rental car experience I have had in memory and I travel a lot. Starts with the Thrifty agent at Ft Myers airport. I'd made a reservation via RentalCars.com and the Thrifty agent tells us the reserved car isn’t available, puts us in another car which we assumed to be equivalent, and proceeds to tell us that despite the fact that Thrifty accepts reservations from RentalCars “they will tell customers anything they want to hear”. We later find that this results in a daily rental fee that is almost 100% higher than the quoted cost. Next regarding the offered Thrifty insurance, my wife and I declined and responded that our personal car insurance covers rental cars. Nevertheless he proceeds to charge a $28/day Loss Damage Waiver. Next comes the car. It had +40,000 miles on it, huge by rental car standards. And when we were roughly 40 miles away (toward our destination at a conference in Naples), a terrible smell comes in the car, as if someone had thrown up in it, and there was an empty coke can in the back seat that had evidently exploded, as sticky fizz was on various parts of the front seats and head liner. I called Thrifty about getting an exchange car, and they refused to either do an exchange at the nearby Naples airport (where they also have a counter) or bring a replacement car to us. Attending the conference we had no time to travel back to Ft Myers airport to exchange. Bottom line is a quoted rental reservation of $261 ended in a Thrifty charge of $702 (car was returned with a full tank). Contacting Thrifty in Ft Myers, they were unwilling to make any accommodation. Ft Myers Florida Author: denver, Colorado Travel Services: Thrifty Car Rental Ft Myers, Florida

36, Report #1205164

Jan 28 2015
eric martinussen ,plexor marketing , legacy marketing Citibank El cajon California Author: Sarasota, Florida Banks: eric martinussen ,plexor marketing , legacy marketing El cajon, California

37, Report #1204436

Jan 26 2015
Legacy Furniture The old Bait and switch Union New Jersey Author: Union, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Legacy Furniture Union, New Jersey

38, Report #1202584

Jan 18 2015
U.S. Airways Bumped me off second flight and said could not take carry on luggage on board, but was able to in 1st flight, then refunded money and left me stranded in airport in NC for 9 hrs not eithe getting me home or to my destination las Vagas phoenex Arizona Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Airlines: U.S. Airways Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 04 2015
Vacation-Breeze SCAM! Internet Vacation Breeze aka Just Dreams They all should be arrested,put into orange jumpsuits... Author: , Missouri Resorts: Vacation-Breeze Internet

40, Report #1199186

Jan 03 2015
Toni Legacy Toni Legacy Rashad Aldridge Legacy Lifestyle Vemma LyfeStart Evolution Marketing Lied about a garanteed investment. Was told by Toni $2,500 for a return on investment of $10,000 in 3-4 months. No money was paid. Santa Monica, California Internet You are entitled to get your money back! Author: Gilbert, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Toni Legacy Internet

41, Report #1197027

Dec 30 2014
Michael James Eikelbarner & Legacy Construction BEWARE OF Michael James Eikelbarner AKA Legacy Construction Plano, Texas Author: LEWISVILLE, Texas Builders & Contractors: Michael James Eikelbarner & Legacy Construction Planor, Texas

42, Report #1195817

Dec 16 2014
Legacy Travel Complimentary Cruise is Not So San Diego California Author: Spring Valley, California Cruise Ships: Legacy Travel San Diego, California

43, Report #1193968

Dec 08 2014
DFW Consultants DFW Consultants aka Legacy Marketing of Boston AKA Credico aka Credico USA All SCAM! PYRAMID SCHEME! Misleading, Scam, Pyramid Scheme Company! Pawn on Young Adults! Credico USA Scam! QUINCY Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: DFW Consultants QUINCY, Maryland

Nov 15 2014
American Transit Shipping Inc Failure to deliver my goods to its destination since 8/21/2014 brooklyn New York Author: Broolklyn, New York Shipping Companies: American Transit Shipping Inc brooklyn, New York

Nov 04 2014
Chicago 3 Consultants Atmik Pandya Legacy marketing Boston ripoff marketing scam fraud failure arrogant flake untrue Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: Chicago 3 Consultants Select State/Province

Nov 03 2014
Legacy Publishing - Total Transformation Total Transformation CD series THEY GOT ME! This is not a company who I would want my children to learn ethics from. ME Author: minerva, Ohio Tutoring: Legacy Publishing - Total Transformation Internet

Oct 29 2014
Apache Manufactured Homes Apache Transport and or Legacy Homes 80 Yr old Widow purchased in CASH $68,000 New Home , Set up never completed. Savana Oklahoma Author: Stigler, Oklahoma Manufactured Home Dealers: Apache Manufactured Homes Savana, Oklahoma

Sep 06 2014
Legacy Motors Ripoff Masters- Rude Racist Ignorant Sellers Arlington Texas Can't be shut down for rudeness Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas

Aug 31 2014
Syzygy / Legacy Engineering Syzygy / Legacy Engineering Group takes money but never delivers Carmel New York
Arrangment found with Syzygy Author: Marseille, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Syzygy / Legacy Engineering Carmel, New York

Aug 28 2014
Legacy Motors I worked for them and they dont wanna pay me. Arlington Texas SOUR GRAPES FROM AN INCOMPETENT MECHANIC Author: dallas , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Legacy Motors Arlington, Texas