Your Search | legacy long distance

Oct 13 2015
Public Storage Long Term Customers Pay High Rates Nationwide Internet Author: Other Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Internet

Oct 12 2015
Breeze auto sale , repair, rental held on to title too long and cost me money/altered title delran New Jersey
Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Breeze auto sale , repair, rental delran, New Jersey

Oct 11 2015
GREG CHRISTI Greg's Handyman Rescue, GDC Enterprises, Underground Performance, GHM Rescue wronged me in many ways. He spent money owed to me, wrote FOUR BAD CHECKS, FAILED to FULFILL CONTRACT, STALLED in giving my money back, THREATENED me if I told others of problem, proved to be DISHONE Long Beach, California We are experiencing the same with Greg Christi Author: Long Beach, California Builders & Contractors: GREG CHRISTI Long Beach, California

Oct 11 2015
Apollo Relocation Services Inc PROFESSIONAL CROOKS! Long Branch New Jersey Author: Whitehall, Pennsylvania Moving & Storage: Apollo Relocation Services Inc Long Branch, New Jersey

Oct 11 2015
Apollo Relocation Bunch of Liars! Highly Unprofessional and unapologetically cruel! 279 Broadway, Long Branch New Jersey Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Moving Companies: Apollo Relocation Nationwide

Oct 10 2015
Northwest Territioral Mint My name is Don R Little; this EMAIL is in regards to a purchase that I made with your company Northwest Territorial Mint July 23, 2015 order # 25295 for 5 ten ounce bars of silver on the internet at the cost of (cashers check) $776.50. Your company received the check on July 27, 2015 and gave me a shipping date of October 9, 2015, in which I was shocked how long you’re taking to fill my order, if I was to walk into your retail store, I could pick the ten ounce bars up at once, then why can’t you send my order once the cashers check cleared (most metal businesses practice this format)? Federal Way Washington Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: Northwest Territioral Mint Federal Way , Washington

Oct 09 2015
10:05 PM 2105 2015 Jason Gray is a scam Internet Author: Long Island, New York Internet Fraud: 2105 Internet

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Tavakul Kaekul dba Tav Design. AKA Tav Kaekul Falsified Invoices on Abandoned Kitchen Remodel Los Angeles California Author: Long Beach, California Kitchens: Tavakul Kaekul dba Tav Design Internet

Oct 09 2015
Dr David Williams Dr DAVID Williams website is in fact a rip off. They are okay as long as you don't decide to return something. Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Alternative Health: Dr David Williams Internet

Oct 09 2015
Shenzhen Hao Han Ying Guang Technology Co., Ltd. Hellen Long Company sells 32 gig mp3 players that hold only 8 gig of data Guangdong China Internet
Extortion - Refund for counterfeit items not given Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Hao Han Ying Guang Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Oct 08 2015
Woodies cafe Charged 44 dollars for cold fish cuisine and long hard fish bone in wife's pasta meal Santa cruz California Author: Santa cruz, California Restaurants: Woodies cafe Santa cruz, California

Oct 08 2015
Jewelry Couture Never have a ring made over the internet or long distance by this Company Ventura California
Author: san Leandro, California Jewelers: Jewelry Couture Ventura, California

Oct 07 2015
Hamptons Strippers@ Diane Paladi is a total scam they send the most unattractive girls and lie to rip you off Long Island Internet
Author: Manhassat, New York Strippers & Dancers: Hamptons Strippers@ sexy.constrip Internet

Oct 06 2015

Sep 28 2015
New USA Funding Filing a FAFSA? Beware of fraudulent funding site that pops up immediately after completing FAFSA. Middletown Delaware Author: Long Beach, California Corrupt Companies: New USA Funding Middletown, Delaware

Sep 28 2015
LeaseSource LLC Northern LeasingLease Financial Group Non-cancellable lease, providing out dated equipment, charging long after lease expired with out contact New York Nationwide Author: Vancouver, Washington Credit & Debt Services: LeaseSource LLC Nationwide

Sep 27 2015
Cliff long, Southeastern Industrial Painting Unlicensed, Not Bonded, Painters who Don't believe their own contracts are worth the paper their written on Baldwin Florida Author: Saint Augustine, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Cliff long, Southeastern Industrial Painting Baldwin, Florida

Sep 25 2015
Jing Long Jewelry Busted trying to sell 14k gold as 18k gold!! SCAM Oakland California Author: California Bait-and-Switch: Jing Long Jewelry Oakland, California

Sep 25 2015
FINGERHUT Waiting way too long for refunf St Cloud Minnesota Author: niles, Michigan Liars: FINGERHUT St Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 25 2015
Consumer Advocate Services Enterprises charged money to recover investment funds lost in scam. Long Beach California Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Lawyers: Consumer Advocate Services Enterprises Long Beach, California

Sep 24 2015
Mitchell C. Green Mitch Green, Esq. Liar,Liar,Liar Long Beach,California Atty Author: Orange, California Adoption Agencies: Attorneys & Legal Services: Mitchell C. Green

Sep 24 2015
Chase Home Warranty As soon as I called for a claim, the customer service immidiately told me it was not covered It seems you have not maintained the boiler for a long time. When I spoke to a supervisor and after the technician told her about a hole in the pipe. She said it was not covered because of corrosion. Edison New Jersey Maintain.... Author: Effort, Pennsylvania Home Warranty Companies: Chase Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 23 2015
nativelogistics Edward Hinton I too like i am seeing others receive and mail out parcels for nativelogistics now i can not get into the acct screen it only gives error message long island new york Internet Author: Hamlet, North Carolina Shipping & Handling: nativelogistics Internet