Your Search | legal eye network

1, Report #1232074

Apr 30 2016
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) Atlanta Georgia I'm the author of this review Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Gwendolyn O'leary Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 30 2016
encante skin and encante eye products I was supposed to get a free trial size for 5.95 S& H. I sent that but now they havecharged my checking account 89.77 and 98.71. Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, Indiana Telemarketers: encante skin and encante eye products Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 29 2016
Daniel Sibirsky Sibirsky Law Firm Worse Lawyer Ever Total Scam Miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Daniel Sibirsky Miami, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Dish Network Inc. Syndicate of Thieves, Dish Network robs people and fails to stay consistent with educating their customers. Nationwide Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Pennsylvania Satellite Companies: Dish Network Inc. Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
Tripps Travel Network Owner: Sales: Sampson Burton Deceptive comparison in sales pitch, works on your dreams, makes deal sound fantastic, says you can get your money back in 5 years, but won't let you cancel Las Vegas, Nevada Author: Turlock, California Hotel: Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas, , Nevada

Apr 29 2016
Trusted Pardon Services TPS INC Made me believe I was applying and paying for a us waver!! That is a lot of money for me Author: Etobicoke, Alabama Legal Process Services: Trusted Pardon Services Internet

Apr 28 2016
Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Unethical and Corrupt Law Firm Santa Barbara California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Wilson and Pettine, LLP. Santa Barbara, California

Apr 28 2016
wholesale inventory network W.I.N. Pressured 2 older people into something they cant use. FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Vaughn, Washington Boat Cruises: wholesale inventory network FT Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Law offices of David J. Don PLLC | RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF QUESTIONABLE CONTENT | con artist, (((REDACTED))) cheats clients out of money, does not pay for medical bills, expenses Phoenix Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Law offices of David J. Don PLLC Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
Vita luminance DZM*original skin AFV* Derma vibrant The DZM *Original SKIN AFVA* Permavibrant There was an offer on line you got free anti wrinkle cream and an eye serum for free just had to pay shipping charges. So fifteen days after ordering the product and receiving it they charged me $92.53 & 97.81 plus over draft fees on my bank account. Internet Author: Medical lake , Washington $$ REWARDS Offered: Vita luminance Internet

Apr 28 2016
onlinemedsshoppe guy supposidely named Rickey ordered meds, had to send western union to thialand, number listed is guy supposidely named rickey, first call said would get meds next day. he told me california Internet Still doesn't make it legal dumbarse Author: homewood, Illinois Pharmacies: onlinemedsshoppe Internet

Apr 27 2016
Garo G. Kapikian Thief New York New York Author: New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Garo G. Kapikian NY, New York

Apr 27 2016
Anna Prater LLC Still Haven't Been Paid for Work Completed in 2015 Pickens South Carolina
Author: Conway, South Carolina Legal Services: Anna Prater LLC Pickens, South Carolina

Apr 27 2016
Modern Skin Modern Eye Lots of money! No results! Nevada Internet Author: Bucksport, Maine Health Spas: Modern Skin Internet

Apr 27 2016
Fulton County Board of Trustees ,David Estes, AttorneyAlysa Freeman, AttorneyJudge Constance Russell Deceived Retired Employees of Backpay earnings and Excessive Legal Fees Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Government Services: Fulton County Board of Trustees Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 27 2016
Jang Health Group I ordered a trial size for $4.95 -30 days later they charged my account for $93.92. New York NewYork, 10011 Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Eye Care: Jang Health Group Internet

20, Report #1301974

Apr 26 2016
PepBoys I purchased a air filter kit that i was told was legal for Californis and would pass smog. The smog station said it was not legal and would not pass. PepBoys would not refund or talk about it. Philadelphia, Pa 19132 Nationwide Author: Redding, California Auto Parts: PepBoys Nationwide

21, Report #1301927

Apr 26 2016
eTags.com FRAUDULENT ONLINE VEHICLE RENEWAL COMPANY EXPOSED Internet Computer Savvy??? Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Legal Process Services: ETAGS.COM Internet

22, Report #1200556

Apr 26 2016
Ryan Bateman Cayman financier Ryan Bateman charged with assault is believed to be taking refuge in Florida Florida Cayman Islands Legal Notice Author: 3903 Wetzel Lane, Michigan Financial Services: Ryan Bateman Grand Cayman, Other

Apr 26 2016
Aaron's store location Fitchburg, Massachusetts 01420 threatening me with legal action, stopping at my home several time per week, calling several time a day fitchburg Nationwide Author: fitchburg , Massachusetts Rental Stores: Aaron's Nationwide

Apr 26 2016
AFS The company had someone call me privately to notify me to call this company. She informed me that she was to call before the litigator came to my residence. She insisted that I call the company as soon as possible. So I called and they told me that it was a law suit against my name and social from cash net usa. A loan that I supposedly received in 2011. She tried to make arrangements and I didnt have anything to pay today so they said that they would take legal actions. Nationwide Author: Oxford, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: AFS Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
National Consumer law group NCLG can't trust, fraud, all lies Pleasanton California Author: TRACY, California Legal Services: National Consumer law group Pleasanton , California