LEGAL EYE NETWORK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: legal eye network
There may be more specific results for "legal eye network"
For more specific results for "legal eye network"
Showing 1-25 of 25,225 Found Reports For more specific results for "legal eye network"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Luxe Beaute, Beaute Received a wrinkle reducer which I never ordered via auto-ship- ordered an antiaging serum/eye cream before North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Atlanta, Georgia Skin Care: Luxe Beaute North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream NeuLift Eye Serum Withdrew $91.00 from my checking account without my approval. Fountain Valley California Author: Ewa Beach, Hawaii Eye Care: NeuLiftSkinCream Fountain Valley, California

Jul 24 2017
National Counseling Resource Duncan McPherson of NCR THIS GUY TOOK MY MONEY WITHOUT GIVING ME THE ASSESSMENT I PAID FOR! Fair Oaks California Author: Diamond Springs, California Legal Services: National Counseling Resource Fair Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Radix eye cream PO box 25380Santa Ana CA. 92799 Cancel auto order Fountain valley California Author: Ponte vedra, Florida Attorney Generals: Radix eye cream Fountain valley, California

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
EGA RESOLUTIONS Eisenhower Goldman & Associate's, LLC ITS A SCAM Charlotte Nationwide Author: Lawndale, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: EGA RESOLUTIONS Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Bella Essence Eye Cream sent me product I didn't order along with a bill for $99.01. Sherman Oaks California Author: Santa Cruz, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 24 2017
Encante Eye and Skin Cream SCAM-deceptive sales practice Internet Author: Awendaw, South Carolina Skin Care: Encante Eye and Skin Cream Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Visalia Skin Care Eye Heal Now Tricks you into subscription Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Skin Care: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
National Review Network PO Box6430, Chandler,AZ.85246-6430 RE: ANNOUNCEMENT OF $734,940,00 SWEEPSTAKES CASH & AWARDS by Jeff Gordon. Norman PO Box6430 Chandler. Arizona Author: Halawa Hieghts, Aiea, Hawaii Questionable Activities: National Review Network Chandler, Arizona

Jul 22 2017
Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage JOSEPH CASTELLANO, JOE CASTELLANO Beware of this Realtor. Liar, deceiving, greedy, false misrepresentation, legal problems after his services. Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
myflirtyskin.com/free-sample-2/ Joanna Gaines Forced me to get the YS Eye Cream as well as skin cream. Internet
Author: Roscoe, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: YS Cream Internet

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
tryaquavo.com I ordered sample product ,$1.95, and they, without my permission, signed me for automatic orders. Internet Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Eye Care: tryaquavo.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront Enchanted Eye Cream Trying to collect money which I do not owe. Sherman Oaks California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Bill's Legal Docs WILLIAM FAGALDE (BILL) He took my money (retainer) $1,000.00 and Disappeared for two month, did not do anything. Paid by check. Hayward California Author: Hercules, California Legal Services: Bill's Legal Docs Hayward, California

Jul 21 2017
Wrinkle Couture Deceiving advertising without telling about trial period requirements until after they bill you an outlandish price Santa Ana Internet California Author: Woodinville, Washington Eye Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Jul 21 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil I ordered the free trial and received one eye serum bottle. The next day I received another box with an eye serum and a skin serum (which they charged my account for). I asked them to cancel me from their auto-ship program and yesterday I received yet another box! How do you get them to stop? Santa Ana .CA. 92799-4567 Internet Author: COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado Skin Care: Lumanere-R-Soleil Internet

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Ecante Eye Cream offered free sample which led to being billed for monthly deliveries! Ventura California Author: Lady Lake, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Ventura, California

Jul 21 2017
VISALIA CARE SCAM FOUNTAIN VALLEY California Author: BRONX, New York Eye Care: VISALIA CARE FOUNTAIN VALLEY, California

Jul 21 2017
encante eye cream I ordedr encante eye cream sample only.I learned later they will continue shipping&cancelled credit card sherman oaks California Author: los angeles, California Skin Care: encante eye cream sherman oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Kevin They said I had 3 allegations against me and an arrest warrant South Richmond Hill New York Author: Shelbyville, Indiana Criminal Justice System: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services South Richmond Hill, New York

Jul 21 2017
Dema Genetix Ripped off by Derma Genetix St Petersburg Florida Author: Leland, North Carolina Eye Care: Dema Genetix

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet