Your Search | legal eye network

Sep 26 2016
National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Emalfarb Swan & Bain, Thomas Emalfarb, Howard Bain, Peter Swan and Hal Emalfarb Took my money and Missed my Lien Deadline Highland Park Illinois
SUBPOENA REQUEST Author: Fortworth , Texas Legal Services: National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Highland Park, Illinois

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Scam Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Scam Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen tripps, travel, network, las, vegas, ripoff, scam, joe, horvath, allen, mini, vacations Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Tripps Travel Network Las Vegas Scam Joe Horvath AKA Joe Allen Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
DISH Network DISH TV FORGED CONTRACTS by DISH Nerwork Internet Author: Milton, Florida Internet Service Providers: DISH Network Internet

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 24 2016
Legalzoom.com Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide LegalZoom Response Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Legalzoom.com Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
ey restore rx skin restore rx skin cream Author: cutler, Illinois Eye Care: ey restore rx

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
TLC Marketing Ashley Block, Brian Kwik, Bryce Wells, Donna Ogonowski, Mike Scalera Employment Scam! They try not to pay, and fire everyone after 1 week of working. Even good producers. They abuse you and work you so hard youll quit. The contract they offer is fake by law your a at will employee so they fire you before paying you what they promiss. No one has been there more then 2 weeks. The company scams big companies into believing they have network of loyal reward customers they don't. New York New York Author: New York City, New York Better Business Bureau: TLC Marketing New York, New York

Sep 22 2016
Legal Dept Mediation Kim Holands (not sure of spelling ) Katie Ryder Ripped off using MyCashNow Dept Jacksonville Florida Author: Stephens, Arkansas Cash Services: Legal Dept Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 22 2016
courtcasefinder.com SCAM ALERT - Do not purchase with this company Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Legal Services: courtcasefinder.com Internet

Sep 22 2016
nouva fresh Beauty impressions, Beauty products mall, astonishing eye care Galant eye syrum charged multiple times for skin element -trial- consisted of 2 products palcoma California Author: VILLANOVA, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: nouva fresh palcoma , California

Sep 21 2016
Ave legal services Representative: Angela Brumfield fraud claim Los Angeles California Internet Author: La Mesa, California Collection Agencies: Ave legal services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Express Vitals I ordered a birth certificate because it said that it could express it to me. I needed it in a hurry. When I saw how long it was going to take I immediately wanted to cancel. The cost was high buying I could have it quickly then it was okay.Craig Internet Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Process Services: Express Vitals Internet

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 21 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Beautiful Eye CCBeautyLLC3RST*OPTIMUMEYEFLAWLESS SKIN CCBEAUTYLLC3 I saw an advertisement for he supplement Skinny Garcinia and the Skinny Green CoFfee Dietary supplements offering free samples to try out and consumers only pay the shipping cost of 5.97 per bottle and the bottles came shipped together. Later I received an email saying that my bank account would be charged 92.97 per bottle each month. San Diego California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Sep 21 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network Andrew Connor emailed trying to get me to pay a non existent cash advance los angeles California Author: Camby, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Financial Crime Enforcement Network los angeles, California

Sep 20 2016
Infinite Allure Bought online no instructions when the product arrived charged me $4.95 then $80 something a month later Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Eye Care: Infinite Allure Internet

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Kohls Zanesville Ohio HUH?? Author: Zanesville , Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Kohls Zanesville , Ohio