Your Search | legal zoom

Sep 30 2016
TVC Pro-Driver, Inc THIS IS A SCAM!!! Author: Alabama Legal Services: TVC Pro-Driver, Inc

Sep 29 2016
Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Baruch C. Cohen GIVES BAD LEGAL ADVICE, HAS NO CONFIDENTIALITY, MAKES EXCESSIVE CHARGES FOR HEARINGS HE DOES NOT ATTEND, FAILS TO PROPERLY ADVISE, DOES NOT DO THE WORK Los Angeles California Author: San Fernando, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Los Angeles, California

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 28 2016
National Family Solutions National Family Solutions, LLC In the Interests of Public Safety Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
2fixyourtrafficticket.com Mailing Address:6520 Platt Avenue, Suite 923West Hills, CA 91307-3218OFFICE ADDRESS:6700 Fallbrook Avenue, Suite 100West Hills, CA 91307 FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT, DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY, DID NOT USE SERVICE West Hills California
Author: California Legal Services: 2fixyourtrafficticket.com West Hills, California

Sep 27 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Idenity Fraud Jacksonville Florida Author: Peterstown , West Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville , Florida

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 26 2016
National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Emalfarb Swan & Bain, Thomas Emalfarb, Howard Bain, Peter Swan and Hal Emalfarb Took my money and Missed my Lien Deadline Highland Park Illinois
SUBPOENA REQUEST Author: Fortworth , Texas Legal Services: National Lien & Bond- Emalfarb, Swan & Bain- Hal Emalfarb Highland Park, Illinois

Sep 24 2016
First name Tom, Last name R Right Now My Attorney Is Conspiring Against Me San Francisco California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Lawyers: First name Tom, Last name starts w/R San Francisco, California

Sep 24 2016
Legalzoom.com Legalzoom messed up my LLC filing - they area bunch of screw-ups! Nationwide LegalZoom Response Author: Dallas, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Legalzoom.com Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 22 2016
US Copyright office the government rips off musicians who cannot afford to copyright their works legally and is a monopoly Washington, district of columbia Author: California Legal Services: US Copyright office Washington,,

Sep 22 2016
Legal Dept Mediation Kim Holands (not sure of spelling ) Katie Ryder Ripped off using MyCashNow Dept Jacksonville Florida Author: Stephens, Arkansas Cash Services: Legal Dept Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 22 2016
courtcasefinder.com SCAM ALERT - Do not purchase with this company Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Legal Services: courtcasefinder.com Internet

Sep 21 2016
Ave legal services Representative: Angela Brumfield fraud claim Los Angeles California Internet Author: La Mesa, California Collection Agencies: Ave legal services Internet

Sep 21 2016
Express Vitals I ordered a birth certificate because it said that it could express it to me. I needed it in a hurry. When I saw how long it was going to take I immediately wanted to cancel. The cost was high buying I could have it quickly then it was okay.Craig Internet Report them to the FTC and CFPB Author: Chicago, Illinois Legal Process Services: Express Vitals Internet

Sep 21 2016
Regal Assets Christian Howard,Adam McGuire Sounded great at first great reviews online, but WHAT A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS burbank California
Legal Notice to the Author Author: Alabama Financial Services: Regal Assets burbank, California

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Barclay Career School I never received my Paralegal Certificate but I did receive the bill from Dept of Education. Is there any retribution in this matter and now they are out of business Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Attorneys & Legal Services: Barclay Career School Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 20 2016
Kohls Zanesville Ohio HUH?? Author: Zanesville , Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: Kohls Zanesville , Ohio

Sep 20 2016
Dominion Process Servers Ripped Off for more than $$$ Toronto Ontario Author: London, Ohio Legal Process Services: Dominion Process Servers Toronto, Ontario

Sep 20 2016
Cash Advance, INC Jack Hernandez threatening Legal Action, Court Summons to Door, contacting employer Hayward CA This is a long running scam, don't contact the emailer Author: Orlando, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Cash Advance, INC Internet

Sep 20 2016
Messina Esthetic Medicine Glenn J. Messina MD., Barbara Ann Messina R.N., LONG ISLAND ANTI AGING,DR UNDO TATTOO/www.messinae MISLEADING, UNETHICAL, OPPORTUNIST, SELF-SERVING, SOCIOPATHIC, FALSE ADVERTISING, A WASHED-UP DOC Commack New York
Legal Notice Author: commack, New York Doctors: Messina Esthetic Medicine Commack, New York

Sep 18 2016
Law Office of Aishah McCoy Pressured me to use false allegations against my ex Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Legal Services: Aishah McCoy Austin, Texas