Your Search | legal zoom

Oct 08 2016
Legal Source Research Chemicals Ripped off $1800 China Internet
Author: Laporte , Texas Liars: Legal Source Research Chemicals Internet

Oct 08 2016
Home Retention Alliance of California HRAOC is a scam Fountain Valley California Author: santa rosa, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Home Retention Alliance of California Fountain Valley, California
28, Report #1332069

Oct 07 2016
Jack Edward Wenarsky Attorney at Law This attorney cheated my family and violated their trust Succasunna New Jersey
POSSIBLE INTERNET SCAN - UNKNOWN PERSON/MATTER Author: Los Angelos, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Jack Edward Wenarsky Succasunna, New Jersey
29, Report #1332054

Oct 07 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Scam Artist New York City Internet Author: Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide
30, Report #1332029

Oct 07 2016
The Imperial law group Stetson legal group Mom of gets in car crash and imperial law group takes advantage of her circumstances to scam over 19,000.00 and change company name Sacramento california Author: Willow river , Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: The Imperial law group
31, Report #1331942

Oct 06 2016
Eric M Gansberg Attorney He promised to do legal work of getting my daughter back in my custody and failed. Staten Island New York New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Adoption Agencies: Eric M Gansberg New York

Oct 06 2016
Windstream Nationwide Windstream Bait and Switch all the way to the top with VP of Legal Kristy Moody Arkansas Nationwide Author: Howell, Michigan Telephone Companies: Windstream Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Marcus Family law Center Ethan Marcus Caused irreparable damage because of negligence and failure SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: SAN DIEGO , California Attorneys & Legal Services: Marcus Family law Center

Oct 05 2016
National Family Solutions National Family Solutions, LLC In the Interests of Public Safety Nationwide Author: Santa Barbara, California Legal Services: National Family Solutions Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Energywise LED Solutions Take legal action against Energywise LED Solutions!
BOGUS COMPLAINT FROM CRIMINAL Author: Sausalito, , California Electronic Manufacturers: Energywise LED Solutions

Oct 04 2016
Title max of Georgia D/B/A TiTLEBUCK Around February of this year I had moved out of my house and I was moving into another house so I can take out a loan on my Ford F-150 I went down to the Title Max and they wanted $2,500 they said they loan me $3,000 we started talking and hit the guy pulled up to the title and notice the title wasn't signed by the previous owner that I got the truck from and I thought he signed it but you didn't so the guy sitting behind a desk said it's no problem I'll sign the title I said can you do that is that legal I'm sure we do it all the time so he signed the title the guys are supposed to sign the title passed away in 09 so it's illegal for him to sign that title even though I did want the money but he sent the signed the title so we signed the title and then I start if I was paying the money on the title and I paid for a year and 9/8 months and I just had to get out of that vehicle so I traded it in on another vehicle and now I'm free of that but I think I got ripped off Stateboro Georgia Yes let's talk about fraud Author: Portal, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Title max of Georgia Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 03 2016
the notary spot It was service for non payment and they do not email or call you back it has been 2 months , only for when you have a orde that day of the notary Pasadena Texas Author: mesquite, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: the notary spot Pasadena, Texas

Oct 03 2016
usalegalresource These people took money out of my account that i did not agree to Internet Author: Coldwater, Ohio Attorneys & Legal Services: usalegalresource Internet

Oct 03 2016
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Oct 03 2016
Founder's federal credit union Visa Card FCU Visa, Founders Visa I got a credit card 11 years ago signed up for credit protection plan right then, well last year I became unemployed so I called to use my plan that they tacked charges each month for on my card as well as intrest for years and I was told that plan only covered if I became disabled or died, it would pay off card then, well I became disabled and called then to use my plan i was still being charged for and I was told that my plan only covers if I can prove unemployment or die shortly after Founder's Visa cancelled my protection plan after I ask several times to use it with no success and now credit card/ Founders wants to act like I never had such plan and has locked up my accounts to make me agree to a payment, THE CARD PROTECTION INSURANCE is a FRAUD, you get to make payments with intrest added and late fees every month for nothing. I am contacting legal help as i have paid this card off several times before all of this with card protection fees and interest and when i need to use it I get NOTHING, Lancaster/ Rock Hill/ Indian Land/ Clemson South Carolina Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Founder's federal credit union Visa Card Lancaster, South Carolina

Oct 03 2016
Vincent Family Law Group They do not have your best interest at heart! Murietta California Author: Wildomar, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Vincent Family Law Group Murietta, California

Oct 02 2016
Scott Blankenship, The Blankenship law firm Worst Attorney & Legal Service in Seattle Washington Seattle Washington Unwarranted Claims Author: Kirkland, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott Blankenship, The Blankenship law firm Seattle , Washington

Oct 02 2016
Steven Chastity & Associates Marcy, Pamella, and the entire legal staff. Fair credit reporting violations, unethical business practices, theft of my money, lying about what they do, Malibu California Author: Carmichael, California Questionable Activities: Steven Chastity & Associates Malibu, California

Oct 02 2016
Homeownershelpline,LLC and The company Homeownershelpline took $6000.00 dollars from me to help me a get a home mortgage modification, and they did absolutely noting for me.Then i retain homeownerresolution and paid them $4000.00 and also they did noting for me,I had to work with the bank my self and that's how come i was able to get modification done on my own.Both company took 10000.00 from me and get noting accomplish. Hollywood Florida Freeport long Island Author: South Ozone Park, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Homeownershelpline,LLC Hoolywood Florida, Florida

Oct 02 2016
The Ticket Clinic Inadequate & Lack of Representation Fort Pierce Nationwide Author: Delray Beach, Florida Abusive Children: Legal Services: The Ticket Clinic Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Joseph Petro Attorney - Joseph Petro Incompetent Attorney Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Petro Los Angeles, California

Oct 01 2016
10:35 AM the company that without permission places people's private documents and cases for the whole world to see without permission. Breach of privacy company that is destroying people's lives. This company needs to be taught a big lesson for inva is a evil company that wants to destroy people's lives. post personal information without permission Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: Internet

Sep 30 2016
TVC Pro-Driver, Inc THIS IS A SCAM!!! Author: Alabama Legal Services: TVC Pro-Driver, Inc

Sep 29 2016
Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Baruch C. Cohen GIVES BAD LEGAL ADVICE, HAS NO CONFIDENTIALITY, MAKES EXCESSIVE CHARGES FOR HEARINGS HE DOES NOT ATTEND, FAILS TO PROPERLY ADVISE, DOES NOT DO THE WORK Los Angeles California Author: San Fernando, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Law Offices of Baruch C. Cohen Los Angeles, California

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware