Your Search | lenscrafters edgewater nj

Jan 15 2017
Shredz Shredz Supplements Haven't refunded my order after almost 3 months Rahway, NJ Nationwide Author: Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Shredz Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 07 2017
Urban tees.com Charges for products and doesn't send out Internet
Author: Nj, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Urban tees.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
iTechDeals.com Lakewood, NJ --CHRISTMAS RIP OFF scam, stolen money, no product, lied through customer service Lakewood NJ Author: New York, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: iTechDeals.com Internet

Jan 06 2017
Magic Tracks I order my nephew the magic track way back on 11/28/16 and i tried calling emailed them and no response they doubled charged me for the product but on the description it only shows 2 tracks which it was buy one get one free it charged me for 2 the company said it should come within 30 days it's Jan 6,2017 I still have not received the product that I order you can't contact them at all Magic Tracks 21 LAW DRIVE FAIRFIELD, NJ 07004 Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Advertising Agencies: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
Arch Capitial SCAM Attorney representing Arch Captail Hackensack NJ NJ - New Jersey Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Financial Services: Spotlight Logistics, Arch Capital Nationwide

Dec 27 2016
RADICAL RACING, ATCO, NJ - CRAIG RATOVITCH Unethical, Deceptive, Untrusting, Downright Wrong! Atco New Jersey Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: RADICAL RACING, ATCO, NJ - CRAIG RATOVITCH Atco, New Jersey

Dec 27 2016
(((REDACTED))) Pill-Popping, Kleptomaniac- Shop Lifter NY & NJ New Jersey Author: Sea Bright, NJ, New Jersey Neighborhood Services: (((REDACTED))) New York

Dec 27 2016
ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Billing division for Retro Fitness Check your monthly credit card bill after termination of Retro Fitness membership Arizona Po BOX Arizona - PO BOX ABC Financial Author: Bergenfield NJ, New Jersey Health Spas: ABC FINANCIAL SERVICES Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
physiotherapy associates physiotherapy corporation, LifeBridge, and other names in MJ, MD. VA, Indiana and more Duplicate bills- Bogues bills- Bringing students to work as professionals- collecting bills 3 years after account is closed PA, VA, MD, Indiana, NJ and more Nationwide Author: Rockville, Virginia Physical Therapists: physiotherapy associates Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Suez Water of New Jersey United Water of New Jersey Meter switching scam Hackensack, NJ 07601 New Jersey Author: union city, New Jersey Utility Companies: Suez Water of New Jersey Hackensack, NJ 07601, New Jersey

Dec 15 2016
Bath Fitter Dumont NJ Bob Jay (manager)Plumber (unknown name) Plumber set hot water temp at tepid. Denied me hot water because illegal and fear of lawsuit. Dumont New Jersey A bit childish.... Author: Fort lee, New Jersey Home Improvements: Bath Fitter Dumont NJ Dumont, NJ

Dec 12 2016
B&B Automotive I bought a vehicle 3 months ago those people give me a lemon car ,since l bought it l keep having problems each times l have to got it back 100 dollars the last times they got it which was 6th one they told me the car can't be fix .... they want to give me a crap .l told them l have to pay this vehicle therefore l should pick what l want and their refuse to give me it and the manager told me well go to any other deal to get a car ..the problem is the new deal need a letter says that l don't have this car anymore and they refused to give it to me ... their said if l don't buy another one from them l will have to pay this loan withot have the car what kiND of s* is that... 4436 Rte 130S Burlington, NJ 08016. New Jersey Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto Dealers: B&B Automotive

Nov 30 2016
Magic tracks Ontelworldpacksusa I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything nor my money. Fairfield, nj Nationwide Magic tracks Author: Oak park, Illinois Adoption Agencies: Magic tracks Internet

Nov 22 2016
Wells Fargo Legal Order Fee Debit Case # Brick NJ Nationwide We now have sufficient evidence for a lawsuit ashley hawthorne and chaz for falsely accusing us of harassment and reporting false stuff to the banking data system and can't have a new bank account Author: Brick, New Jersey Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Nov 22 2016
NSB HOMES LLC The Sneakiest Crooks in New Smyrna Beach Florida
Know your sources of bad reviews Author: Edgewater, Florida Real Estate Services: NSB HOMES LLC New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Nov 20 2016
Practical Training Professionals LLC all they want is your money. King George Virginia
Author: Edgewater, Maryland Corrupt Companies: Practical Training Professionals LLC King George, Virginia

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 10 2016
Onkyo Bad products, worst service NJ Internet Author: cary, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Onkyo Internet

Nov 03 2016
Berkeley Township NJ To build garage in our property not allowed. But we can try to full up some forms and pay estimated fee $3000 and no fact to get permit anyway. No more then 10 % allowed from the lot coverage. Bayville New Jersey
Author: Bayville, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Berkeley Township NJ Bayville , New Jersey

Oct 31 2016
Iveera IVEERA has a history of Stealing! This Is a Warning! Iselin, Internet- NJ Author: Lowell, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Iveera Internet

Oct 27 2016
Island Dream Homes Brett Jones and Mickey Mansfield Self centered, egotistical, lying, cheating, deceiving, larcinist's Edgewater Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Home Improvements: Island Dream Homes Edgewater, Florida

Oct 24 2016
FireStore Online HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- DEFECTIVE ITEMS- TERRIBLE SHIPPING PROCEDURES Edgewater Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Specialty Stores: FireStore Online Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA Ace* Revive Antiaging- NJ Charged $89.79 for a product I never ordered - Took my Personal Information and put it on a contract. Santa Ana CA Author: Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pure Cell/Derma Soft - CA

Oct 14 2016
Car Monkeys Car Monkeys Fraud, no part or refund Wyckoff NJ Internet Author: California Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Internet