LENSCRAFTERS EDGEWATER NJ Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lenscrafters edgewater nj
There may be more specific results for "lenscrafters edgewater nj"
For more specific results for "lenscrafters edgewater nj"
Showing 1-25 of 2,863 Found Reports For more specific results for "lenscrafters edgewater nj"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Choice Home Warranty/CHW /1090 King Georges Post Rd. Edison, NJ 08837 | 1 (888) 531-5403 They take your money and deny your claims. You will wait on hold for 15 minutes and then they will blind transfer you. Edison Internet/New Jersey Author: Frisco, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Internet

Jul 20 2017
Samsung Electronics America Unable to return a Samsung S8 phone - BORDERLINE WITH SCAM Ridgefield Park New Jersey Author: Bethesda, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Electronics America , Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660, New Jersey

Jul 20 2017
nj lottery fire ball winnings irvington Nationwide Author: Irvington, New Jersey State Government: nj lottery Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Music Artist Defaults on his Contracted Monthly Retainer Alpine, NJ Nationwide Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Customers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Mayor Troiano within city hall of Wildwood people in your administration are stealing from tax payers and Mercantile license holders Wildwood New Jersey Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Government Corruption: Mayor Troiano of Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
Choice Home Warranty dishonest, disrespectful, rude, theifs, false advertising Edison NJ Author: Marietta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Mini thin and shopify Jason mallas Internet Author: Edgewater, Florida Music Shops: Mini thin and shopify Internet

Jul 14 2017
MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 JOSH PARKER CLAIMS MANAGER1-437-777-0180 THIS WAS A LETTER W/ A CHECK FOR $6850.00 WITH MALL CHEVROLET ON UPPER LEFT CORNER. MONEYFOR TAXES ON AMERICA MEGA MILLION LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES DIVISION OF UNCLAIMED FUNDS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: BELLEVILLE, Illinois Banks: MALL CHEVROLET, 75 HADDONEFIELD ROAD, CHERRY HILL, NJ 08002 LAS VEGAS , Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Crunch Fitness Crunch Fitness Hamilton, NJ Crunch Fitness is a RIPOFF & WONT LET YOU CANCEL THE MEMBERSHIP HAMILTON NEW JERSEY Author: Ewing, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Weichert Realtors in Wildwood, New Jersey owner/broker John Higman Janet Bocchi works for John Higman Weichert Realtors Prop. MGMT maintains their properties in imminent hazard like the Grenfell Tower tragedy where lives were lost Wildwood New Jersey
Author: New Jersey Political Cover-ups: Weichert Realtors in Wildwood, NJ Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 07 2017
instagoodcream Rbl*Rosscream These people charged me 99.95 for a period of 12 months.after calling my bank and getting a new card i was informed of this long period of time taking my money. NY & NJ Internet Author: New York, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: instagoodcream Internet

Jul 06 2017
L.A. Fitness of Clifton LA Fitness, L.A. Fitness, Clifton LA, L.A. Fitness - Unsanitary, Roaches in the Showers, Understaffed Janitors . BEWARE Clifton NJ Author: Rutherford, NJ, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: L.A. Fitness of Clifton NJ

Jul 05 2017
NCE Premier Platinum Discount Medical was contacted after I was looking for insurance on the market place P.O. Box 98 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Internet
Author: barboursville, West Virginia Health Insurance: NCE Internet

Jul 03 2017
Northern NJ Leather leather-wallets. com, leather-jackets. com Northern NJ Leather - SCAM! Pompton Lakes New Jersey Author: Lancaster, California Luggage & Leather Goods: Northern NJ Leather Pompton Lakes, New Jersey

Jun 30 2017
TaxSlayer Stolen Refund Money Evans Georgia Author: Orange, NJ, New Jersey Income Tax Service: TaxSlayer Evans, Georgia

Jun 30 2017
National Protection Service NJ New Jersey
Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: National Protection Service NJ , New Jersey

Jun 27 2017
American Water Resources NJ American Water Had Sewer line protection and the sewer line broke due to the age and they would not cover Alton Illinois Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Warranty Companies: American Water Resources Alton, Illinois

Jun 20 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This company call me over the phone and offer me a job. I sign contract and gave them my ID information. I work for this company for 30 days in which I was told I would be paid $150 Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company use peoples who is really looking for a job to be mix up in their scams Elizabeth NJ Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 16 2017
The Plug Wear (We are all connected). Elington Rosario, Sharlene Alon, Manuel Quintana SCAM ARTISTS Edgewater, Wynwood, Midtown & Miami Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Questionable Activities: The Plug Wear (We are all connected). Internet

Jun 16 2017
Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Fraud Woodbury heights Author: Panama city, Florida Health Spas: Giant Fitness Woodbury Heights Nj Internet

Jun 14 2017
Lucas Ford (Burlington, NJ) OWNER COLIN LUCAS SOLD ME A PATHFINDER THAT HAD MULTIPLE PROBLEMS & COULDN'T PASS NJ INSPECTION. OVER $3,000.00 IN REPAIRS! Burlington New Jersey Author: Burlington, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Lucas Ford (Burlington, NJ) Burlington, New Jersey

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 07 2017
E2 Services Eddie Dillard I left my Amphicar with eddie Dillard on Sunday, March 18, 2017 to repair brakes. We arranged that it would be finished by the beginning of May. Mr. Dillard convinced me that I should put in dual brakes, rather than a single braking system which I agreed to do. He found many other issues wrong with my Amphicar. I drove from New Jersey to Florida to pick up my Amphicar on Sunday, May 7. The Amphicar was not ready to bring back to NJ. On Thursday, May 11 at 7:15 pm he brought the Amphicar without an itemized receipt of work completed. Mr Dillard informed me he would e mail me the itemized receipt the next day. Almost a month later I still have no receipt. My Amphicar was NOT returned in the condition that it was left with him.  Winter Park Florida
Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: E2 Services

May 30 2017
IT Cosmetics - Will NOT REFUND MONEY ON RETURNS Company will not refund my money and had repeatedly told me that they have, but does not reflect in my bank account! Jersey City, NJ 07306 Internet Author: Davie, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: IT Cosmetics Internet