LENSCRAFTERS 294 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lenscrafters 294
There may be more specific results for "lenscrafters 294"
For more specific results for "lenscrafters 294"
Showing 1-25 of 96 Found Reports For more specific results for "lenscrafters 294"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Mar 11 2017
Greenscape Fertilization Inc Business License: C2815943Status of License: FTB SUSPENDEDGreenscape Fertilization IncMark Mahoney858-603-2100760-294-2153mark.mahoney@altavista.com24tunas@gmail.com Beware of Greenscape Fertilization! Poway California
Author: Poway, California Nurseries: Greenscape Fertilization Inc Poway, California

Jan 29 2017
Lenscrafters Defective Anti-Reflective Coating Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Blacklick, Ohio Eye Care: Lenscrafters Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Mar 26 2016
LensCrafters Anti-reflective coating coming off Nationwide Author: Lacey, North Carolina Eye Care: LensCrafters Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
LensCrafters Southcenter MallTukwila WA Mis-leading Sales People. Deceiving the Customer. Tukwila Washington Author: seatac, Washington Opticians: LensCrafters Seattle, Washington

Aug 08 2015
Lenscrafters HR looks the other way when employees bring situations to their attention Wilmington Delaware Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Optical Products & Repair: Lenscrafters Wilmington, Delaware

6, Report #1204528

Jan 26 2015
Global crossing inc the recorded call from foreign voice , talks fast. says you missed court date for a federal offense and they will help you. gave their number twice as 424-294-1730. An obvious scam. beware. The phone no is a phone company they use. Hawthorn, California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Liars: Global crossing inc Nationwide

7, Report #1202012

Jan 15 2015
Coopervision Rebates/Lenscrafters Lenscrafters told me to mail my rebate request to Coopervision and Coopervision did not honor it! Atlanta Nationwide Author: Grayson, Georgia Rebates: Coopervision Rebates/Lenscrafters Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
LensCrafters Lens Crafters Unwanted Upsell of Service for Existing Customer Kennesaw Georgia More on my experience Author: Marietta, Georgia Optical Products & Repair: LensCrafters Kennesaw, Georgia

Sep 04 2014
LensCrafters Elaine M Dolci Elaine Dolci rude, unprofessional, no customer service, incompetent Merritt Island Nationwide - Florida
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Clinics: LensCrafters Elaine M Dolci Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
HCA Pure Green Garcinia Superior distribution/azc a man called me saying that I signed up for a trial offer of a 30 day pure green Garcinia. I told him that I wasn't interested and he went on to say it was a trial and not a membership. I told him I could not afford the membership going on. He gave me a phone number to call 1-888-294-4134 and they would help me with the cancelation if I did not wish to proceed. I called the number and as soon as I said I want to cancel my the woman said I would have to wait til I was charged the $99 and then I could cancel. I said the man did not explain that to me. She hung up on me. I called back and a different person was on the phone. I had just explained to him that I was hung up on and then he said there is no such thing as a trial offer and hung up on me too. I kept getting hung up on the next 5 times I called. I'm closing my bank account and they can go to hell. meza arizona Author: sea bright, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: HCA Pure Green Garcinia Nationwide

May 21 2014
Michael Brennan The Law Office Of Michael Brennan 67 E Live Oak Ave Ste 105 Arcadia, CA 91006 (626) 294-0500 Negligent Behavior & YELP Review Hider Arcadia California Sore Loser Michael Brennan Author: Tustin, California Legal Services: Michael Brennan Arcadia, California

Apr 16 2014
Lenscrafters TAMEEKA Store Manager Rude to not only myself, but to my mother, No Custumer Service Training. sense of Entitlement, Ego, New York City New York Author: Flushing, New York Eye Care: Lenscrafters New York, New York

Apr 08 2014
Lenscrafters Square One , Luxottica Canada,LUXOTTICA CANADA, SQUARE ONE SHOPPING CENTRE Refused to replace new eyeglasses under extended warranty Mississauga Ontario
You conveniently left out the reason why they wouldn't replace them.. Author: Mississauga, Opticians: Lenscrafters Square One Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 28 2013
LensCrafters Discrimination, unjust and unfair treatment .... NorthWest D.C Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Eye Care: LensCrafters NorthWest, Dist of Columbia

Jun 15 2013
LensCrafters Newark CA LensCrafters newark CA denies repairing a lost screw for a little girl over long weekend Newark California I hate Lenscrafters, but they have a point. Author: Fremont, California Optical Products & Repair: LensCrafters Newark CA Newark, California

Jun 13 2013
LensCrafters Damaged glasses, couldn't repair or replace, refused to refund under extended warranty Surrey BC Problem Solved Author: British Columbia Eye Care: LensCrafters Surrey, British Columbia

Mar 30 2013
lenscrafters lenscrafters cheat on customers eugene, Oregon
What?!?! Author: eugene, Oregon Shopping Centers & Malls: lenscrafters eugene, Oregon

Mar 08 2013
Lenscrafters Watchung, NJ location; No subject matter experts, Poor Product Watchung, New Jersey Grazie Jamie, but ... Author: BERKELEY HEIGHTS, New Jersey Opticians: Lenscrafters Watchung, New Jersey

Feb 20 2013
Lenscrafters Fayetteville North Carolina Defective lenses Fayetteville, North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Lenscrafters Fayetteville, North Carolina

Feb 18 2013
Char Blankenship I was promised by salesman a 100% refund if we did not like the part sent to us. We were told by Danny 612 294-7121 that the part we were ordering was JUST like Hypertech chip and that it plugged in Minneapollis, Minnesota Author: Winchester, California Auto Parts: Char Blankenship Minneapollis, Minnesota

Jan 23 2013
LensCrafters paid $300.00 for glasses that have ruined my vision wichita, Kansas LensCrafters Author: Goddard, Kansas Consumer Services: LensCrafters wichita, Kansas

Jan 22 2013
Illinois I-Pass Getipass PAID DOUBLE FOR TOLL FEES-TOLL BOOTHS DIDN'T PICK UP TOLL FEES! 294 north, Illinois Author: Sauk Village, Illinois Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois I-Pass 294 north, Illinois

Jan 10 2013
LensCrafters Purposely scratchable scratch resistant coating Spokane, Washington
Just what I thought. Author: Liberty lake, Washington Eye Care: LensCrafters Spokane, Washington

Jan 03 2013
Lenscrafters YOU PROBABLY HAD A LOOSE SCREW!!! Newark, California LensCrafters Author: Newark, California Eye Care: Lenscrafters Newark, California

Nov 14 2012
Lenscrafters additional charges on eye exams consumer rip-off fraud Chicago Illinois Independent is a hoax Author: Chicago, IL Eye Care: Lenscrafters Chicago, Illinois