LENSCRAFTERS 294 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lenscrafters 294
There may be more specific results for "lenscrafters 294"
For more specific results for "lenscrafters 294"
Showing 1-25 of 221 Found Reports For more specific results for "lenscrafters 294"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 28 2017
Dr. James Reed I was lead to believe by Max Williams (347) 841 2122 and April Jones (315) 294 0453 that after purchasing $700.00 worth of Itune Cards for transaction fees I would receive $10,000.00. Which now I know was a scam. Dallas Texas 75224 Author: Dallas, Texas Banks: Dr.James Reed Dallas, Texas

Jun 08 2017

Mar 11 2017
Greenscape Fertilization Inc Business License: C2815943Status of License: FTB SUSPENDEDGreenscape Fertilization IncMark Mahoney858-603-2100760-294-2153mark.mahoney@altavista.com24tunas@gmail.com Beware of Greenscape Fertilization! Poway California
Author: Poway, California Nurseries: Greenscape Fertilization Inc Poway, California

Mar 09 2017
Kardia Equestrian Center and Academy Rhea TurnerNikki BennerKatherine Acting as agent trainer trespasses onto property and steals horse Springfield Oregon
Posting personal and private information. Author: Springfield, Oregon Animal Abuse: Kardia Equestrian Center and Academy Springfield, Oregon

Jan 29 2017
Lenscrafters Defective Anti-Reflective Coating Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Blacklick, Ohio Eye Care: Lenscrafters Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Mar 26 2016
LensCrafters Anti-reflective coating coming off Nationwide Author: Lacey, North Carolina Eye Care: LensCrafters Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
LensCrafters Southcenter MallTukwila WA Mis-leading Sales People. Deceiving the Customer. Tukwila Washington Author: seatac, Washington Opticians: LensCrafters Seattle, Washington

Aug 08 2015
Lenscrafters HR looks the other way when employees bring situations to their attention Wilmington Delaware Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Optical Products & Repair: Lenscrafters Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 22 2015
Nextgear Capital notarized documents without me being present and illegally took possession of my property carmel indiana lawsuit filed Author: east brunswick, New Jersey Financial Services: nextgear capital Nationwide

10, Report #1204528

Jan 26 2015
Global crossing inc the recorded call from foreign voice , talks fast. says you missed court date for a federal offense and they will help you. gave their number twice as 424-294-1730. An obvious scam. beware. The phone no is a phone company they use. Hawthorn, California Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Liars: Global crossing inc Nationwide

11, Report #1202012

Jan 15 2015
Coopervision Rebates/Lenscrafters Lenscrafters told me to mail my rebate request to Coopervision and Coopervision did not honor it! Atlanta Nationwide Author: Grayson, Georgia TV Production Studios: Coopervision Rebates/Lenscrafters Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Toure Edward Williams Carpe Diem Investment Group Toure Williams conned me out of $3900 Tracy, California
He attempted to scam me out of 2,500 Author: Los Angeles, California Party Planners: Toure Edward Williams Tracy, California

Oct 18 2014
LensCrafters Lens Crafters Unwanted Upsell of Service for Existing Customer Kennesaw Georgia More on my experience Author: Marietta, Georgia Optical Products & Repair: LensCrafters Kennesaw, Georgia

Oct 18 2014
J2 Communications MyFax.com A Company without a Conscience Hollywood, Ca Nationwide
Ripped Off Again Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: J2 Communications Nationwide

Oct 01 2014
Charles Fogg ConsultaLimited.com; Consulta, LTD; Consulta LimitedTel: +44 (0)20 81331115Mobile: +44 (0)7581 587058 merchant processing, psp, iso, high risk processing, merchant processor, scammer Gibralter Internet Charles Fogg Author: miami, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Charles Fogg Internet

Sep 04 2014
LensCrafters Elaine M Dolci Elaine Dolci rude, unprofessional, no customer service, incompetent Merritt Island Nationwide - Florida
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Clinics: LensCrafters Elaine M Dolci Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
HCA Pure Green Garcinia Superior distribution/azc a man called me saying that I signed up for a trial offer of a 30 day pure green Garcinia. I told him that I wasn't interested and he went on to say it was a trial and not a membership. I told him I could not afford the membership going on. He gave me a phone number to call 1-888-294-4134 and they would help me with the cancelation if I did not wish to proceed. I called the number and as soon as I said I want to cancel my the woman said I would have to wait til I was charged the $99 and then I could cancel. I said the man did not explain that to me. She hung up on me. I called back and a different person was on the phone. I had just explained to him that I was hung up on and then he said there is no such thing as a trial offer and hung up on me too. I kept getting hung up on the next 5 times I called. I'm closing my bank account and they can go to hell. meza arizona Author: sea bright, New Jersey Weightloss Programs: HCA Pure Green Garcinia Nationwide

Jun 02 2014
Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Scam - Is Candace Larson cleaning Joe Rozak's pipes??? Is Candace Larson cleaning Joe Rozak's pipes??? winnipeg , Manitoba
Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Scam Author: beverly hills, Quebec Building Services: Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Scam winnipeg, Manitoba

May 30 2014
Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Scam crook scamer thief winnipeg, Manitoba Complaintant is the FRAUD Author: quebec city, Quebec Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Scam winnipeg, Manitoba

May 22 2014
American Business Consultants, LLC TDG, LLC, Company Express Dot Com WWW Service Inc, Company Express-Easy Biz Builder, Company Express-Big World Pro, BizLoan.info Buyer Beware!!!!! Run and run fast Internet, Internet
I am the owner of unsecuredfinances.com Author: , Louisiana Loans: American Business Consultants, LLC Internet

May 21 2014
Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling will clean for beer why pay up to $149 Winnipeg Manitoba
this complaint is completely false Author: beverly hills, California Cleaning Services: Razoks Manitoba Heating and Cooling Winnipeg, Manitoba

May 21 2014
Michael Brennan The Law Office Of Michael Brennan 67 E Live Oak Ave Ste 105 Arcadia, CA 91006 (626) 294-0500 Negligent Behavior & YELP Review Hider Arcadia California
Sore Loser Michael Brennan Author: Tustin, California Legal Services: Michael Brennan Arcadia, California

May 20 2014
American Dream Vacations Bogus Damage Claim -- No Deposit Refund Austin Texas American Dream Vacations is Under NEW OWNERSHIP Author: West Lake Hills, Texas RV Dealers: American Dream Vacations Austin, Texas

May 16 2014
Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange Ripoff Do Not Believe What They Say About Themselves Clearwater Florida HERE IS HOW NME MAKES THEIR MILLIONS AND BY ASSOCIATES $7.93 FOR THEIR TIME. Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Telemarketers: Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Apr 16 2014
Lenscrafters TAMEEKA Store Manager Rude to not only myself, but to my mother, No Custumer Service Training. sense of Entitlement, Ego, New York City New York Author: Flushing, New York Eye Care: Lenscrafters New York, New York