Your Search | leo olsen, melville ,perth au spamming all over

Oct 13 2015
Samsung Semiconductor Inc. Illegally charging tax over the Internet to out of state buyers San Jose California Author: Austin, Texas Internet Fraud: Samsung Semiconductor Inc. San Jose, California

Oct 13 2015
Michael and Anthony's Painiting Horrible, do not hire them. Marco is a liar, doesn't show up when promised, doesn't return phone calls and refuses to finish our job. He'll tell you his sob stories about family issues. I fell for it, I was a fool and paid my balance before the job was complete and got screwed by trusting him. I paid him over $3,000. I filed a police report and am taking him to small claims court. I just want to warn others so avoid him at all costs. North Brunswick New Jersey Author: 6 Abby Court, New Jersey Paint & Wallpaper: Michael and Anthony's Painiting North Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 13 2015
JaneowenPR Jane Owen,, Jane Owen , JaneowenPR a scam, will do nothing but make empty promises and take your money without doing anything at all West Hollywood,  , Uni California Author: , California Media: JaneowenPR West Hollywood, CA , Uni, California

Oct 13 2015
tracfone prepaid wireless tracfone is trying to rip me off for over 4,000 minutes of airtime I have paid for. Nationwide Author: Camargo, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: tracfone prepaid wireless Nationwide

Oct 13 2015
01:26 PM ray azcui/ricardo canales promised loan at 6%---also father had died----mother had operation---then in hospital w /heart attack---all lies---bs artist--continual delay of promissary note paperwork---does not answer phone or email new york---100 church street Internet Author: corning, California Loan Brokers: Internet

Oct 13 2015
GOLDGOBANKCARDS They are a Scam Dont let the website & the icq fool u ii sent them 200 dollars the dude was all freindly up untill my money got put in his hands the ripped me OFF FOR 200 fonky dollars  CHINA Internet
Author: Sacramento ca, Alabama Liars: GOLDGOBANKCARDS Internet

Oct 13 2015
GOLDEN FROG VPN This is a big FRAUD. If you have not signup with is website then you are lucky. You will get all the best from the free trial but once you make any payment with you card you will live to regret. Please dont be a victim!!! goldenfrog is a fraudulent website USA Internet Author: Abu dhabi, Alabama Adoption Agencies: GOLDEN FROG VPN Internet

Oct 13 2015
Tim Dahle Nissan Sold me a car with over $10.000 dollars worth of damage to the motor, then refused to make good on their promise to fix the motor. Murray Utah Author: Brigham City, Utah Car Financing: Tim Dahle Nissan Murray, Utah

Oct 12 2015
Virgelia Productions Virgelia Villegas, Miss Latina Global, Miss Asia USA This Pageant is A Fraud!!! Virgelia Doesn't care if you're beautiful or not! All she wants is money. Panorama California Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Pageants: Virgelia Productions Panorama , California

Oct 12 2015
Homestar Property Solutions Minneapolis Mn Jeff.Hoehn (MGR) CHARLEE KOPPELMANN (office mgr) TRACY DAVIS (Vp of operations )Benjamin Hinke (accounting) No idea whyDAN PETERSON (Project mgr)Alex Redmann (Pgm)drew.johnston (Pgm)PETER BLONIGEN Controller Michael Breese7351 Kirkwood Not paid owed over $50,000 Maple Grove,Minnesota Florida Author: In Florida , Florida Property Management: Homestar Property Solutions Minneapolis Mn Maple Grove,MN,

Oct 12 2015
Warehouse Deals Inc. all necessary parts missing for dining canopy Internet Author: Blaine, Minnesota Camps & Campgrounds: Warehouse Deals Inc. internet

Oct 12 2015
Stress Free PC Jeffrey C. and J. Daniels Signed a years contract for them to service my compute, remove all viruses and spyware. remove all the junk toolbar, install microsoft security essentials. and now i cannot get in touch with them at the phone number that was listed. 8661 S. Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT 84070 Author: Malvern, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: Stress Free PC Internet

Oct 12 2015
All Computer Resources Ryan , Renzo. Employees and programmers. DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCTS!!!! BEWARE! Miami Florida Author: Hopewell junction , New York Auto Parts: All Computer Resources Nationwide

WalMart Free shipping on orders over $50 is COMPLETLY DECEIVING Duarte Internet
Author: Altadena, California Bait-and-Switch: WalMart Internet

Oct 12 2015
11:39 AM Preying on lost pet victims is an all time low scam Internet Author: tampa, Florida Animal Services: Internet

Oct 12 2015
GP&M Advisory Services Screwed me over and took thousands from me Largo Florida Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: GP&M Advisory Services Largo, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Granite State Oil Over charges customers, does not return phone calls, creepy N. Hampton New Hampshire Not true. Author: Fremont, New Hampshire Fuel Companies: Granite State Oil N. Hampton, New Hampshire

Oct 12 2015
Jackson Hewitt Paid over $300 to have my taxes done and I was lied to and taxes are still NOT done! Bloomington Minnesota Author: Stacy, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Susan Neitzel Sue Neitzel This woman collected $700.00 for helping me and my wife with college course work that she was going to complete for us. She took the money and never did a single thing. She was very good at communicating and making promises up front until she received payment. I still have the email exchanges that show Sue telling me that it was taking her longer than she originally thought, then she said she was almost finished with it and it was going to be A quality work and all worth the wait. Then, cam all of her excuses as to why she couldn't get things done by the deadline. In the end, my wife and I ended up having to cram everything in a 2 week window and completed all of the assignments ourselves. Sue quit responding to emails, and never would return calls, never offered a refund. Internet I am the owner of this firm Author: West Peoria, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Susan Neitzel Internet

Oct 11 2015
Dan Surber,Captains Concrete, Captains Plumbing, Kitchen Remodeling, Drain Cleaning, Basement Water Damage. Runs adds for many things.Runs ads on Craigslist for all these things. Required a down payment for work first but did never would come back to do work. Kept saying he would but has not. Springfield Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Home Improvements: Dan Surber Springfield, Ohio

Oct 11 2015
page automotive Christopher/chris page and marcy ratliff/page i was a mobile mechanic when this guy hired me, he ripped me off owes me money for services and all the hot checks he wrote to me. hes now on craigslist saying hes a mobile mechanic which hes not he k san antonio, Texas
Author: san antonio, Texas Auto Mechanics: page automotive san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2015
Roger Williamson - A Very Costly Lesson Learned Lynnfield Or Wakefield, Massachusetts Roger is currently in jail! Author: Tauton, Massachusetts Ex-Boyfriends: Roger Williamson Lynnfield Or Wakefield, Massachusetts

Oct 11 2015
Ewen Chia lunchSkid he ask me to buy his programs and made me some promisses and did not keep one, he told me it was all guaranteed but he then said no but I watched a video with him explaining the video, he took me for $265.00 U.S.D. and he thought it was a big joke it took pretty well every cent I had I purchased a website building progam and he lives in singapore he is chinese his name is Ewen Chia, I use to have all of his emails everything but I guess I thought no one would help I am sure if he got me he got someone else He is located in Singapore. Internet Author: Midland, Ontario, Alabama Internet Fraud: Ewen Chia Internet

Oct 11 2015
Fannie May Chocolates Wire fraud, advertised free shipping on order over $50 then would not honor. Internet
Author: Princess Anne, Maryland Gourmet stores: Fannie May Chocolates Internet