LEO OLSEN, MELVILLE ,PERTH AU SPAMMING ALL OVER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: leo olsen, melville ,perth au spamming all over
There may be more specific results for "leo olsen, melville ,perth au spamming all over"
For more specific results for "leo olsen, melville ,perth au spamming all over"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
LumaBelle Skin Care Shadeskincare I was under the impression that they were sending sample for trial basis paying only shipping. When I saw charge for full purchase price I called and they said it was too late to contest it and it had been over 14 day. No information was sent with original shipment for return policy. I could not find any information until it showed up on my credit card with their phone number Saint Petersburg Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Skin Care: LumaBelle Skin Care Saint Petersburg, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Greatest Vitamin in the World Don Lapre Took well over $100. I even have a judgement Phoenix Arizona Don Lapre has been dead for a few YEARS Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Greatest Vitamin in the World , AZ

Oct 23 2017
Genticore Ripp Off geneticore.net Internet Author: Perth, Supplemental Health Programs: Genticore Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 22 2017
All things beauty Internet Author: Mount laurel, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: All things beauty Internet

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
be all church: Jong kim blasphemy and tax fraud San francisco California Author: San francisco, California Work at Home: be all church San francisco, California

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania No Misunderstanding Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
Thelalabox Richie Hentosh or Richard Henaaaatosh. Looking up his name on google brought a variety of scams over the years people had written about. Richie Hentosh failed to refund money and follow througn on so many things.. brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Baltimore, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Thelalabox brookhaven, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California

Oct 21 2017
Michael- sales manager at Treasure Coast Toyota Sales Mgr will bully you for their mistakes Stuart Florida It was probably not a mistake Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Auto Dealers: Michael- sales manager Stuart, Florida

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Mercedes Benz Financial, Mercedes Benz Taking advantage of a current customer Pompano Beach Nationwide Laughable Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 21 2017
Rebel crate Charged me $19.99 a month for over 7 months and i had no idea what it was for. I'm on as I. I got a flag for a friend and the charges started. Without me signing up or giving permission. Internet
Author: Goodwater, Alabama Specialty Stores: Rebel crate Internet

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia If.... Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2017
Myfreeimplants.com Closed down the site and took all my money from donators I was 1000 away from achieving my goal Internet Author: Skillman, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Myfreeimplants.com Internet

Oct 21 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com Dirty Scumbag Lying David of 1st-art-gallery Tel Aviz Internet
Scumbag David Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Art Gallery: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Oct 21 2017
Proveidents Bank of NJ Let my account overdraft 10 times in one day. They took the money out not in the order it was completed but in a way so it could over draft. Sraight crooks Jersey City New Jersey Ummmm, NO--- Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Banks: Proveidents Bank of NJ Jersey City, New Jersey