LES SCHWAB TIRE CENTER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: les schwab tire center
There may be more specific results for "les schwab tire center"
For more specific results for "les schwab tire center"
Showing 26-50 of 27,745 Found Reports For more specific results for "les schwab tire center"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
Fulfilment center PXL Enduro force. PLZ male enhancment Keep charging my credit card after cancellation of product ? ? Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfilment center PXL

Aug 12 2017
Beacon Tire I took my car to Beacon tire to have my front-end allignmment done because, my son had just put new shocks and struts on my car. My son said it was a good idea to have my front end alligned, and I told them this. After they took my car back in the shop the mechanic and salesmen informed me I needed new struts.  Russellville Arkansas Author: Russellville, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: Beacon Tire Russellville , Arkansas

28, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

29, Report #1391950

Aug 11 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Fine for tires but be careful using them for anything else Bonita Sprigns Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Bonita Sprigns, Florida

Aug 10 2017
PRO wheel and tire Paid for new tie rod ending, have affidavits from 2 other shops stating rod was not installed, still old rod. Lithonia, ga Georgia
Author: Srn mtn, Georgia Auto Mechanics: PRO wheel and time

Aug 10 2017
aflac aflac the company that makes you jump tru hoops Nationwide Aflac Phyllis Here To Help Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: aflac Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
Dorchester Law Center Pamela Kramer, Leon Griffin, Isaiah Baker It's a big scam Sherman Oaks California Author: Pineville, Louisiana Loan Modification: Dorchester Law Center Sherman Oaks , California

Aug 09 2017
National Consumer Resolution Center Amy Adams, Dana Wrightncrcg, Eric Holden National Consume Resolution center is a rip off preying on home owners that are drowning and desperate Irvine California
Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: National Consumer Resolution Center Irvine , California

Aug 09 2017
Home Design Center HD Construction, Victor Aguirre, Katy TX, Richmond, TX & Sugar Land, TX Took $20K from me and never started stage 3 of a $90K project and wanted more money! Richmond Texas Author: Santa Fe, Texas Builders & Contractors: Home Design Center Richmond, Texas

Aug 09 2017
Bravi Design aka Lone Star remodeling and renovations Took payment for work and materials we never received, won't contact us, cut corners in our renovation, used our money to fund other projects and claim they don't have the money to pay us back, Lied about builders organizations they were a part of in their contract San Antonio Texas Author: Center Point, Texas Builders & Contractors: Bravi Design San Antonio, Texas

Aug 08 2017
Inmar rebate center They did not send me my rebate, saying that I was missing the upc or it was not an original. NOT TRUE! Del Rio Texas Update Author: Mckeesport, Pennsylvania Breweries & Wineries: Inmar rebate center Internet

Aug 08 2017
Bonita's way appliance center, llc James durkin, and daughter amanda Replaced a part on my new fridge that didn't need replaced, it broke again 3 days later same thing happened that I called about to begin with, he said he guaranteed me it was fixed said if it happens again you have a 1 year warranty on the part, well Cost me over 500 for the part n service that he said needed replaced, and wanted all the money up front before even ordering the part, he replaced and fixed the wrong thing. Youngstown Ohio Author: Edinburg, Pennsylvania Small Business Services: Bonita's way appliance center, llc Youngstown, Ohio

Aug 08 2017
Discount Tire bellmead Texas Said would ck tire for free then took it off and said they cannot legally put it back on . Had to buy new tire for 114.00 Bellmead Texas
Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire bellmead Texas Bellmead , Texas

Aug 07 2017
American Immigration Center Deceptive Website pretending to be USCIS Internet Author: Dekalb, Illinois Legal Process Services: American Immigration Center Internet

Aug 07 2017
Five Star RV Center Five Star RV Not Trustworthy Henderson Colorado Five star rv Author: Pine, Colorado RV Dealers: Five Star RV Center Henderson, Colorado

Aug 07 2017
Fulfillment Center Body by Design Garcinia ripoff San Diego California Author: Stanford, Kentucky Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Aug 07 2017
Dobbs Tire & Auto Center $495 for work that did not need to be done. Brentwood Missouri Author: Brentwood, Missouri Auto Inspection: Dobbs Tire & Auto Center Brentwood, Missouri

Aug 06 2017
Sporty's To Go or GomersGomers or Goobers TOTAL Fraud commited by Sportys To Go Tire/Auto Center At Flying J Truck Stop in Beaver UT Beaver Utah Correct Amount Charged Author: Indiana Travel Services: Sporty's To Go Beaver, Utah

Aug 04 2017
Benefits center florida Rip off bull crap insurance Florida Florida Author: pearland, Texas Health Insurance: Benefits center florida Nationwide

Aug 04 2017
Luxurious Skin, Luxurious eyes, Dynamic Caralluma, Fabulous Fors A to return two sets of the product and ask for an RMA on the products I haven't even received yet but was billed. They are only allowing the return of one set, the one I haven't receive yet and that set must be returned in 10 days. When I asked to cancel the person on the phone asked me if I'd like to continue for 50% discount, when I said no he asked if I would for 75%. I still cancelled. Fulfillment center: San Diego Internet Author: hayward, California Skin Care: Luxurious Skin Internet

Aug 03 2017
Prospect college_technical learning center The place should be avoided at all costs. The place does not know what it is doing Washington  District of Columbia Author: Glendale, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prospect college_technical learning center Washington dc, Dist of Columbia

Aug 03 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered a sample they were offering and they won't stop sending (Clair skin).. They only have a fulfillment center one the envelope and Consortium Group on the letter head. There is no way to get ahold of them! Akron Ohio
Author: Medford, Oregon Work Place Bullies: Consortium Group LLC Ohio

Aug 03 2017
First Class Vacations TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. restructured Customer Service Department ensuring 100% satisfaction with every client. First Class Vacation's main focus is providing customers with best vacation at best price. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
CRUISE FIREFLY,RECANTATION, FIRST CLASS VACATIONS INC, Author: Delray Beach, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations / Firefly Travel Corp TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations specializing in all-inclusive air, hotel, & cruise vacation packages. First Class Vacations prides themselves on providing highest level of customer service, vacation planning. First Class Vacation’s goal, developing life-long relationships with clients. BOCA RATON , Florida

Aug 03 2017
Meineki Car Care Center 2267 Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Meineki Car Care Center 2267 Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 03 2017
Grand Rapids Truck Center semi truck was sold with bad engine,transmission,front rearend Grand Rapids Michigan customer purchased warranty for this truck. Author: Follansbee, West Virginia Truck Dealers: Grand Rapids Truck Center Grand Rapids, Michigan