Your Search | les schwab tire center

Aug 16 2016
Groza Learning Center AKA Scott Groza Deceptive Business Practices and Toxic Work Environment Pacific Palisades California Author: Pacific Palisades, California Tutoring: Groza Learning Center Pacific Palisades, California

Aug 16 2016
Rick's Tire Warehouse Rick's Tire Tire Pros Lease Finance Group LLP of Chicago, Il RIPS PEOPLE OFF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rick's Tire Warehouse Lubbock, Texas

Aug 15 2016
L A Wheel and Tire Hasn't returned $2,000 core deposit LA Wheel & Tire Internet Author: St Augustine , Florida Consumer Services: L A Wheel and Tire Internet

29, Report #1320704

Aug 14 2016
Global Resale Center Blueprint Automotive, Rashard Davis, Timothy Newkirk CON ARTISTS/ SCAMMERS Buffalo New York Author: lackawanna, New York Auto Dealers: Global Resale Center Buffalo, New York

Aug 13 2016
Rent-A-Center MRS. Breach of Contract & Harrassment Randleman North Carolina Customer Service Author: Randleman, North Carolina Sales People: Rent-A-Center North Carolina

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 12 2016
SD Wheel Corp. SD Wheel Corporation SD WHEEL CORP. SELLS TIRES THAT ARE NOT ROUND Internet Author: columbia falls, Alabama Auto Tire shops: SD Wheel Corp. Internet

Aug 12 2016
Rent-A- Center Ripoff ofallon Missouri Customer Service Author: usa, Missouri Rental Stores: rent a center ofallon, Missouri

Aug 11 2016
Fierro's Pizza Rudest Local Pizza Place Greenfield Center New York Author: Greenfield, New York Pizza & Take Out: Fierro's Pizza Greenfield Center, New York

Aug 10 2016
Tire Works - Manager Angel & Assistant Manager Ryan Very Deseptive individuals and shady Mechanic Work Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Tire Works - Angel & Ryan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 10 2016
Lincoln Experience Center Rose Dancel SCAM - No Product Knowledge, nothing to experience Newport beach California Author: newport beach, California Auto Dealers: Lincoln Experience Center Newport beach, California

Aug 09 2016
Marsh Chiropractic and Wellness Center accessed my bank account Maryville Tennessee Author: Maryville, Tennessee Advertising Agencies: M

Aug 09 2016
Physicians weight loss center bought b-12 shots had quad bi pass went today and they cancelled my shots and now i am out that money. I was told I could freeze my program until I felt better. parma hts Ohio Author: parma, Ohio Financial Services: Physicians weight loss center parma hts, Ohio

Aug 08 2016
Meineke Car Care Center Another motor was installed without notifying us first and the Ford Expedition failed emissions after we were told the emissions test would be no problem. Clinton Maryland Author: Clinton, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Meineke Car Care Center Clinton, Maryland

Aug 08 2016
git fitness center GITFIT over charged for services woodland hills California Author: Arizona Dance Classes: git fitness center woodland hills, California

Aug 08 2016
Physicians Weight Loss Center Motivation, support and medical supervision and expertise are non-existent - this is a bait and switch - don't join Physicians Weight Loss Manassas Virginia Author: Manassas, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Physicians Weight Loss Center Manassas, Virginia

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
MAGIC MOTOR CENTER DEALERSHIP FRAUD!! MIAMI Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: MAGIC MOTORS MIAMI, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Sweepstakes Prize Entry Center That I won $12,000,000.00. Have to send them $5 Research and Data Fee..Really if I won't they would of taken $5 out of all that money. Scam so sick of all Dallas Texas Author: Reading, Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas, Texas

Aug 07 2016
Walmart Tire Warranty Dishonored Harrison Arkansas Author: Harrison, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: Walmart Harrison, Arkansas

Aug 06 2016
Dr Boris cosmetic center False Advertisment!! Culver City Author: Pacoima, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr Boris cosmetic center

47, Report #1320929

Aug 05 2016
Support Law Center Guaranteed to Get a Loan Modification or Money Back Orange California Author: st petersburg, Florida Loan Modification: Support Law Center Orange, California

48, Report #1320843

Aug 05 2016
SD WHeel Corp Caleb Ordered Tires/Wheel Package -- wheels WAY TO SMALL WRONG SIZE WTF Charles, Illinois Internet
Small Tires Author: Long Lake, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: SD WHeel Corp Internet

49, Report #1320501

Aug 03 2016
National Payment Center I, too, am being harassed by this collection agency. They are demanding extremely personal information. They have NOT sent me any paperwork regarding owing a student loan and how much. All I get is harrassing phone calls on my private and on my job. I want action regarding this. Atlanta Georgia Author: Tallahassee, Florida Colleges and Universities: National Payment Center Atlanta, Georgia

50, Report #1320480

Aug 03 2016
Bay Center Chiropractic Justus Chiropractic Ambulance Chasers Bay Center Chiropractic telemarketed me after my accident using Justus Chiopractic Olympia Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Bay Center Chiropractic Justus Chiropractic Ambulance Chasers Olympia, Washington