Your Search | les schwab tire center

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 14 2016
West Coast Leads - Jared Anthony / Ryan Brandt / Aged Data Center SCAM!! They sold solar leads to our company that didn't meet the criteria or were absolutely fake. Newport Beach California Author: Irvine, California Advertising / Deceptive: West Coast Leads Newport Beach, California

Nov 11 2016
Bob DePathy Our team worked for them and provided them quality leads that they turned out to sales and yet they did not pay our team. When time comes that he needed to pay us, he deleted us on his contacts and not responding to email, calls and all sort of communication. He is not fair. Hope you guys will not encounter this person. They holds medicare enrollment campaign and other campaigns for call center and work at home groups Fort Lauderdale Florida
Total Hoax Author: LAMAR, Mississippi Telemarketing Companies: Bob DePathy Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Nov 11 2016
Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Bogus rebate program on tire purchase Internet Update #1; Firestone promotional gift card Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Auto Tire shops: Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Match.com If you were Ripped Off By Match.com - join our Class Action Law Suit! Dallas Texas
Author: Mountian Center, California Internet Services: Ripped off by Match.com Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Peerless Tires in Junction City, Ks Scratched my hubcap and switch a tire they weren't servicing Junction city Kansas
Author: Junction city, Kansas Auto Tire shops: Peerless Tires Junction city, Kansas

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Iyer health pledges 100% customer satisfaction with service based products and all free look periods on insurance carrier policies. *UPDATE: Iyer Health pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iyer Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Support Author: Wallingford, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. Internet

Nov 10 2016
Iyer Health Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Iyer Health is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Iyer Health strives to give customers the ability to shop health insurance in an increasingly difficult to understand market place. Iyer Health is growing and part of that growth is selling a major stake of our business to a private party to help build out customer service teams and developed a higher quality of service both online and offline. Iyer Health’s services in house are 100% money back guarantee and all insurance products through their respective carriers are all on 30 day free look period or longer as put forth by the respective departments of insurance in varied states. Iyer Health’s commitment to customers is real and service is guaranteed no questions asked.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Companies: Iyer Health Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Iyer Health is a healthcare call center that sells health insurance. Iyer Health is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Iyer Health is determined to help customers through the pain-staking process of chooses health insurance. fresno , California

Nov 08 2016
Judging office &Decisions center ANC Award Notification Commission This company sent me 3 letters saying I won $2,000,000,00 or I can take the lump sum of $1,327,940,00 and I have to pay $12.99 for Delivery and to rush processing add an extra $3.00 total enclosed $15.99. This company keeps sending this same letter to me. Kansas city Kansas
Author: SAN BRUNO, California Unusual Rip-Off: Judging office &Decisions center Kansas city , Kansas

Nov 08 2016
general tire And tirebuyer NEVER RECEIVED REBATE! I was wanting those tires because I'd save and the $70 is what made me interested. I called AND asked and they never found my name on file Internet Author: chinook, Montana Auto Tire shops: general tire Internet

Nov 05 2016
El Amigo Tires Pete Chiroque Defective Tires, Bad Customer Service, San Diego California Author: california, California Auto Tire shops: El Amigo Tires Pete San Diego , California

Nov 05 2016
Cheshire Medical Center Dartmouth Hitchcock Keene Inadequate care given for broken bones Keene New Hampshire Author: Marlborough, New Hampshire Hospitals: Cheshire Medical Center Keene, New Hampshire

Nov 03 2016
Magic Motors Center Magic Motors Buyer Beware! Miami Florida
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Magic Motors Center Miami, Florida

Nov 02 2016
Cenex Worldwide Grant Strategy Solutions-Grant Assist Resource Center, Cenex Worldwide Ewealth Masters, Creative Web Professional Service, Grant Babylon E-Learning System-Gera Grant, Hydra Grant charged 6,000, said I would get back in grant money. Phoenix Arizona Author: Myakka City, Florida Financial Services: Cenex Worldwide Phoenix, Arizona

Nov 02 2016
Premier Men's Medical Center deceptive in practice, not forthcoming refues refund. product did not work for me orlando Florida Author: DELTONA, Florida Healthcare Centers: Premier Men's Medical Center orlando, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 01 2016
ReNew EyeCream ReVitalize Skin Serum I ordered 2 sample products totaling aprox. $23.00. Have received 3 shipments UNORDERED AND BILLED $320.00 Fountain Valley California Author: richland center, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: ReNew EyeCream

Nov 01 2016
Center for Discovery Avoid Center for Discovery - Run Like Warehouse for Children Los Alamitos California Author: Los Alamitos, California Adult Care Facilities: Center for Discovery Los Alamitos, California

Oct 31 2016
Student relief center , LLC Ripoff artist Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Bronx , New York Loan Modification: Student relief center , LLC florida

Oct 31 2016
The Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry Our horrible and expensive experience Atlanta Georgia Author: Lilburn, Georgia tempdir: The Atlanta Center for Cosmetic Dentistry Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 29 2016
slr center. Mindy Bolton This company claimed to help with student loan relief but took 500+ and is a scam Internet Author: commack, New York tempdir: slr center. Mindy Bolton Internet

Oct 28 2016
The International Award Payment Center Blue Series Xiii, A.T.Lee, Program Coordinator This company has sent me this letter saying i won a large amount of money when i sent my money in i never recieved any money. I would like to be added to any civil suite that is against this company. Kansas City, MO 64121-9620 Nationwide Author: Bushnell , Florida tempdir: The International Award Payment Center Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Warranty Distribution Center MEPCO Service warranty for car was no good. Could not use it. HIGH RIDGE Missouri Author: St. Louis, Missouri tempdir: Warranty Distribution Center Nationwide

Oct 28 2016
Taking You Forward Micheal Reyes | CEO Brad Norman Con Artists Scam Call Center Mandaue City Other Author: Huntington Beach, California Telemarketing Companies: Taking You Forward Mandaue City, Other