Your Search | les schwab tires vancouver wa

Jan 08 2016
Tires Etc Rip offs, don't waste your time going there. Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Glenolden , Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Tires Etc Springfield , North Dakota

Jan 08 2016
Citizen Shipper I hired this company to transport a German Shepherd from Spokane WA to my home in N Arizona. Once you make a payment to them they put you in touch with the driver. This dog is very special as I had her mother. I emphasized that this dog would need to be picked up no later then 1-6-16 as her current owner was leaving the country on 1-7-16. I have come to find out that this driver has not been paid for any of the jobs he had done for this fraudulent company!! He had NO plans to p/u my dog!!! The dog is being cared for. This company has caused me a great deal of stress for sure! I GOT SCAMMED!!! Longview, TX Supposedly Nationwide To Citizen Shipper Author: Prescott Valley, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Citizen Shipper Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
wirelessoemshop.com They sent me used, broken and missing part Bluetooth. Stay away from them! Flushing New York Author: Vancouver, Washington Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: www.wirelessoemshop.com Flushing,

Jan 07 2016
Credit Yes Lack of concern in dealing with credit fraud. Vancouver Washington Author: Delray Beach, Florida Loans: Credit Yes Vancouver, Washington

Jan 06 2016
LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd I joined LA Fitness about 2 years ago never had problems since yesterday one of the employees younger guy ask me to leave i was swimming and they had a class going I asked the lady that is teaching the class if I could stay in the pool area she said it wa harassing me and i was trespassing Van Nuys California Author: Hollywood, California Tanning Salons: LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd Van Nuys, California

Jan 04 2016
Khion (Diego Lambur) Lambur Designs, Carmen's Bakehouse Scam, ripoff, Lambur, web design Surrey, British Columbia Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion (Diego Lambur) Internet

Jan 03 2016
MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Charged $10.49 and I didn't authorize it. Internet
Author: Winter Haven, Florida Internet: MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Internet

Dec 31 2015
Tire Depot - On springhill drive - http://www.tiredepotplususa.com/ Wrong tires -Created dangerous conditions- refused to fix it Springhill Florida
Author: Spring hill , Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire depot spring hill Florida Springhill, Florida

Dec 30 2015
PEP BOYS TIRES sheer incompetence Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Auto Tire shops: PEP BOYS TIRES Clayton, North Carolina

Dec 29 2015
Rover Classic Saab ClassicAvet Exoto Total misrepresentation on a classic Range Rover Cream Ridge New Jersey
I didn't notice the cracked tires that's funny Author: Toronto, Ontario Auto Dealers: Rover Classic Cream Ridge, New Jersey

Dec 28 2015
Omni Tech Omni promised not to bill my acct until 4th week in May yet they billed immediately and overdrafted my account. Los Angeles California OmniTech refunded $79.99 and $30 in addition for the overdraft charges to the customer. Author: Vancouver, Washington Computer Fraud: Omni Tech Los Angeles, California

Dec 25 2015
Sgn Spinners Sign Spinners knowingly Breaks labor laws Tacoma, WA
Author: portland, Oregon Employers: Sgn Spinners Nationwide

38, Report #1241906

Dec 23 2015
EZ Clearout LLC George Pointon, Susan Pointon, Judy Rice, Judith Connely,Gregg Pointon,Kassie Gray,Kassie Weisgable, Kassie Crouse,alias Scam company does not pay it's contractors run by private intelligence agency Stafford VA, Fredricksburg VA.,Dupont Wa. Nationwide
Awaiting Garnishment Author: Arnold, Maryland United States Military: EZ Clearout LLC Nationwide

Dec 23 2015
Club white Smile, FrederiksbergDNK iPhone offer scam Frederiksberg, Denmark w/ office in Ontario Ontario Author: Vancouver, Alabama Telephones: Club white Smile, FrederiksbergDNK Ontario

Dec 21 2015
Big O Tires Ripped off a 82 year old Vietnam Vet! Glendale Arizona RE: exactly Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Big O Tires Glendale, Arizona

Dec 21 2015
wheel rack online Did not recieve tires, told me the manufacturer was backed up Victorville California Author: Prescott valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: wheel rack online Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
Von Waldberg German Shepherds, Phil Skoog, Kimberly Brown I was sold a pup with elbow dysplasia for a grotesque amount of money Snohomish Washington
Von Waldberg changes their website content regular Author: Vancouver, Washington Dog Breeders: Von Waldberg German Shepherds Snohomish, Washington

Dec 18 2015
OCELLO'S AUTOMOTIVE ROBERT OCELLO Gives a FREE lifetime gaurentee wheel alignment with purchase of tires and rarely if ever performs it TAMARAC Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Repair Service: OCELLO'S AUTOMOTIVE TAMARAC,

Dec 16 2015
Khion Diego Lambur The reason i'm reporting Khion is because I needed a website created for my business and I looked on craigslist and found this guy named Diego. He told me he had a team of employees that would help create a website in 2 Days. I let him know that I needed an E commerce page and he said he could do that for $315 and that would be done in a week. I paid him on my President's Choice credit card and he seemed to be a nice guy always picked up the phone and responded to emails. He sent me a few webpages that he created for a couple businesses in Vancouver and in August when I disputed this charge all three websites were down so I couldn't even show my bank. As soon as I gave him all the information I gave him 2 weeks before contacting him and he told me there was a wind storm and he had no internet weekend and I said no problem. After that I tried contacting him he never responded to any emails or phone calls and created a garbage website with wrong wording and double pictures. The worst part is PC financial credited him my money after looking at the website and agreeing it was unacceptable. Be-careful!! I hope he does not continue to scam people around the lower-mainland he has no Facebook or Instagram which he had when I first looked up his information and on his webpage its not active. Surrey 10626 151A SUR Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Websites: Khion Internet

Dec 15 2015
Orchard Brands Blair, Old Pueblo Traders, Haband they say If you're not satisfied, Old Pueblo Traders is not satisfied. but that is not true. Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington United States Post Office: Bait-and-Switch: Orchard Brands Internet

Dec 15 2015
Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, WA Wireless Advocates2101 4th Ave. #1250, Seattle, WA 98121 did not agree to contract signed, did not receive 2 rebates for phones. Lynnwood and Seattle Washington Author: Efland, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Lynnwood, WA Lynnwood, Washington

Dec 13 2015
L&N Home Improvements Les Muse & Natasha L&N Home Improvements Took a $1400.00 down payment to paint a house. When job was cancelled they only returned $500.00 Owe me $900.00 Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Paint & Wallpaper: L&N Home Improvements Corpus Christi, Texas

Dec 06 2015
Peoples Trust Company / Derek Peddlesden, CEO of Peoples Trust Company Peoples Trust Company / Derek Peddlesden, CEO of Peoples Trust Company / Fraudster / Confiscated Attorned Rents for his own use / Affidavit that Mortagor not entitled to attorned rents / Swore false affidavit to mislead the court to obtain judgment Vancouver BC
Author: ottawa, Ontario Mortgage Companies: Peoples Trust Company / Derek Peddlesden, CEO of Peoples Trust Company Vancouver , British Columbia

Dec 05 2015
interachat.com Montreuil / sexmessenger i signed up for this company because it was supposed to be free they asked for a credit card number for proof of who i am and age . then i see there is a charge of $77.90 on my bank statement Nationwide Author: vancouver, Washington Internet Fraud: interachat.com Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Schulzecrow Safer Inc.Confidence Inc.Trust Inc. Recruitment Scam, Dublin, Royersford, Phoenix Internet, AZ,WA Author: Roseville, California Employers: Schulzecrow Internet