LES SCHWAB TIRES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: les schwab tires
There may be more reports for "les schwab tires"
For more results perform a general search for "les schwab tires"
Showing 1-25 of 1,708 Found Reports For more specific results for "les schwab tires"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 13 2017
Les zieve Unprofessional lawyer he does illegal dual tracking and uses lots of tactics for intimidation racist his employees make fun of my accent he treat me many times and post foreclosure paper in my house while I was in Loan modification same tactics while I was in short sale despicable unconscionable Irvine California Author: Mission viejo , California Lawyers: Les zieve Irvine , California

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 23 2017
 ANDREW R.SZCZYGIEL. Drew Szczygiel, Andrew Szczygiel, Andrew R. Szczygiel Sold me 10 year old tires. Said they were 1 year old. Refused to return money. Has a criminal record. Be careful! Naugatuck Connecticut
Author: New Britain, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: SZCZYGIEL ANDREW R. Naugatucl, Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Plexor Marketing Three Friends Tires R UsJ&N ATM fake companies set up through Sun Biz Riverview Nationwide
Author: Valrico , Florida Accounting: Plexor Marketing Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Kim after getting the SUV, the windshield wiper did work, the air didn't work, the exhaust leak, and the alignment cause me to keep buying tires. I took this vehicle back and was told that they didn't do repairs on the cars, and that it was my problem... Birmingham Alabama Repairs have nothing to do with the loan Author: Dolomite, Alabama Car Financing: auto credit finance/ drivetoday USA Birmingham, Alabama

Jan 30 2017
Carid, Justin (manager of wheels and tires), Mike (sales rep) Very rude and placed an order without my approval and will not allow a cancelation Cranbury New Jersey Author: Roxboro, North Carolina Auto Parts: Carid Cranbury, New Jersey

Jan 28 2017
Davie Tires Fort Lauderdale Davie tires Fort Lauderdale Davie Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale Florida Broward County , Florida Auto Tire shops: Davie Tires Fort Lauderdale Davie, Florida

Jan 28 2017
4 wheel performance parts Stolen Parts. Went in for tires and had my mirrors stolen. Then they had the nerve to charge for work not done? Colorado Springs Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado BBB Better Business Bureau: 4 wheel performance parts Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Firestone Auto Care Alignment done by auto center destroyed my tires Leander, Texas Nationwide Author: Leander, Texas Auto Tire shops: Firestone Auto Care Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 07 2017
Classics of Heber Removed spare tire and switched out tires and rims Heber City Utah
Author: London, Ohio Auto Dealers: Classics of Heber Heber City, Utah

Dec 27 2016
In & Out Tires and Auto Care Broke my car Millsboro Delaware Author: Millsboro , Delaware Auto Mechanics: In & Out Tires and Auto Care Millsboro, Delaware

Dec 26 2016
Madeinicy YuGuang Liu MinHangQu SHANGAI 201199 CHINA Order for a Clothing item on the french Website of the Company. Never received the ordered item. SHANGAI SHANGAI CHINA
Author: Saint-Marcel Les Sauzet, Alabama Clothing Stores: Madeinicy SHANGAI,

16, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 24 2016
Jill Gibson Arany International , Escalade Logistics Stole rental equipment, stole tires wheels, major damage to equipment, refuses to pay rent, avoiding repo agents Irving Texas
Location of trailers Author: Villa ridge, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Jill Gibson Irving, Texas

Nov 20 2016
Les Zieve Foreclosure Portland Oregon Author: Eugene, Oregon Government Corruption: Les Zieve Portland, Oregon

Nov 17 2016
Tires ect I went to work for them and was fired for not selling customers services they did not need. I have 40 plus years in business and have been an honest car guy. Lisa the manager insisted and eventually fired me for not selling stuff that customers did not need Springfield Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tires ect Springfield, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2016
RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Buenas tardes queridos hermanos, por favor les ruego tengan cuidado con estas dos lacras, vienen huyendo desde la isla de margarita, donde me estafaron con un carro montado, y todo por confiar en la gente, esto paso a mediados de marzo del presente año, sus nombres son RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA C.I. 10.667.591 Y MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, para ser puntual, cuando me vendieron el carro la historia fue, que ellos se iban del pais y tal, que Renan se iba ese domingo pero que su esposa quedaba y ella era la que iba a firmarnos el traspaso, el echo fue que para que nos entregara el carro le cancelamos 800$ 400euros y 150.mil Bs por el carro, para mi sorpresa cuando fuimos esa misma semana al INTT a revisar el carro nos encontramos con que supuestamente al carro RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA 10.667.591 Good evening dear brothers, please be careful with these two scourges, come running from the island of margarita, where I was cheated with a cart mounted, and everything to trust the people , This happened in the middle of March of this year, their names are RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA CI 10.667.591 AND MARIANELLA QUINTERO VASQUEZ C.I. 11.412.846, to be punctual, when they sold the car the story was, that they were leaving the country and such, that Renan was leaving that Sunday but that his wife was and she was the one who was going to sign the transfer, echo Was that to give us the car we canceled 800 $ 400euros and 150,000 Bs for the car, to my surprise when we went that week to the INTT to check the car we found that supposedly the car had been damaged
Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: RENAN ALFREDO DELGADO ARREAZA Internet

Nov 13 2016
Tires Plus Douglasville Georgia Author: Whitesburg, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Tired Plus Douglasville, Georgia

Nov 10 2016
Peerless Tires in Junction City, Ks Scratched my hubcap and switch a tire they weren't servicing Junction city Kansas
Author: Junction city, Kansas Auto Tire shops: Peerless Tires Junction city, Kansas

Nov 08 2016
general tire And tirebuyer NEVER RECEIVED REBATE! I was wanting those tires because I'd save and the $70 is what made me interested. I called AND asked and they never found my name on file Internet Author: chinook, Montana Auto Tire shops: general tire Internet