Your Search | les schwab tires

Apr 12 2016
safe-guard products international,llc Autonation tire & Wheel service I have slow leaks on 3 tires, and was told only one tire could be replaced. atlanta Georgia Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Warranty: safe-guard products international,llc atlanta, Georgia

Apr 12 2016
Midland 24 Hour Truck Repair, Semi Truck Repair 1-844-888-7587 National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial Tires Located in Midland Two Known Phone Numbers 1-855-700-08551-844-888-7587 National Truck & Trailer BreakdownTruck Repair Services Semi Truck RepairMobile Truck Repair Terrible Repairs Terrible Customer Service and No Management- After the Money Midland, Odessa Texas Nationwide Author: Seguin, Texas Mechanics: 24 Hour Truck Repair, Semi Truck Repair 1-844-888-7587 Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
They will not tell me what I can or cannot do while ashley hawthorne continues to come around us falsely accusing us and having her family move in to harass me Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 10 2016
Big O Tires Mike the manager refused to take the car off the lift due to brack issues and lied about calling the police. Complete scare tactic and over priced repair Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 29 2016
Seiki Tv went out sound no volume , tv is les than 6 months old company wanted me to ship the tv back to them i pay for shipping to be fixed Diamond bar California Author: Belleville, Illinois Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Seiki California

Mar 23 2016
Bestusedtires Two of the four tires had holes Allentown, Pennsylvania Internet Author: Mooers, New York Auto Tire shops: Bestusedtires Internet

Mar 20 2016
Beal Bank/Les Zieve Law Dovenmuehle MGC Mortgage Defrauded for 10 Years, Foreclosed under Reconveyed Trust Deed Plano Texas Author: Compton, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Beal Bank/Les Zieve Law Plano, Texas

Mar 01 2016
Register Chevrolet Register RV Center Totally deceptive advertising in local RV Trader magazine. Outright FRAUD! Brooksville Florida Really? Little do you know! Author: Homosassa , Florida RV Dealers: Register Chevrolet Brooksville, Florida

Feb 26 2016
National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & commercial Tires Fake front for ERS towing and repairs Nationwide Author: Moriarty, New Mexico Trucking Companies: National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & commercial Tires Nationwide

Feb 24 2016
Michelin North America, Inc. The only thing less reliable than Michelin tires is the company that manufactures them! Greenville South Carolina Reading Between the Lines Author: Miami, Florida Auto Parts: Michelin North America Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Feb 19 2016
Motel 6 I purchased a room for the nite . at 4:30 in morning. The tires and rims were stolen off. My. 04 impala. No security on site no video cam. Was told. They were faxing repot to risk department .they never contacted me Redding California Author: Redding, California Motor Vehicle: Perry yeomans Redding, California

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet Blain's Farm and Fleet Sold faulty tires to me. Oak Creek Wisconsin I think your claim is missing a lot of information Author: st francis, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Jan 30 2016
Big O Tires aka acbincentives/bigo aka acbintives.com/bigo aka Big O Promotion Did not honor qualified rebate. No explanation. Looks like a scam. Company pushed me to spend more for it. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dewey, Arizona Auto Repair Service: acbincentives/bigo Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 25 2016
National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial Tires Karen Scam Artists,try to scam us for $5000!! Nationwide Author: Elizabeth, New Jersey Trucking Companies: National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial Tires Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
les billet lesley billet hired a alleged manager turns out he was nothing but a scam artist red deer Alberta Author: innisfail, Alberta Employees: les billet red deer , Alberta

Jan 08 2016
Tires Etc Rip offs, don't waste your time going there. Springfield Pennsylvania Author: Glenolden , Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Tires Etc Springfield , North Dakota

Dec 31 2015
Tire Depot - On springhill drive - http://www.tiredepotplususa.com/ Wrong tires -Created dangerous conditions- refused to fix it Springhill Florida
Author: Spring hill , Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire depot spring hill Florida Springhill, Florida

Dec 30 2015
PEP BOYS TIRES sheer incompetence Clayton North Carolina Author: Clayton, North Carolina Auto Tire shops: PEP BOYS TIRES Clayton, North Carolina

Dec 29 2015
Rover Classic Saab ClassicAvet Exoto Total misrepresentation on a classic Range Rover Cream Ridge New Jersey
I didn't notice the cracked tires that's funny Author: Toronto, Ontario Auto Dealers: Rover Classic Cream Ridge, New Jersey

Dec 21 2015
Big O Tires Ripped off a 82 year old Vietnam Vet! Glendale Arizona RE: exactly Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Big O Tires Glendale, Arizona

Dec 21 2015
wheel rack online Did not recieve tires, told me the manufacturer was backed up Victorville California Author: Prescott valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: wheel rack online Nationwide