Your Search | let them eat cake

Feb 12 2016
Katie Lucantonio - Australia Katie Lucantonio, Psychic Angelina Lovejoy, extortion, fake psychic, email threats, threatening to ruin someone's reputation if they do not give them money, Griffith, New South Wales, Australia Internet Author: Huntsville, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Katie Lucantonio - Australia Internet

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 12 2016
acecashgroup.org robertcoston robert coston keeps calling me saying im going to be arrested if i dont send them $300 for a out standing loan they wont tell me Internet Author: Linncreek, Missouri Legal Process Servers: acecashgroup.org Internet

Feb 12 2016
Modlily.com I ordered a dress from them and they did not send it and wont refund my money Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Customer: Modlily.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
Four Star on the Hill and Four Star Realty of Boulder are illegally terminating multiple tenants lease requiring them to move in less than a month Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Housing Rentals: Four Star on the Hill Boulder, Colorado

Feb 12 2016
defend a device charge of 29.95 was not authorized,noone contacted me when i notified them willimington Delaware Author: princeton, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: defend a device williminton, Delaware

Feb 11 2016
Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satic USA rarely deals directly with or sell to the public. Satic USA is a manufacturer electronics, lighting and other products to specification for people like your local solar dealer or electrical contractor. Customers can buy from them with confidence when you see our brand name. Knowing that we are easy to reach and love what we do, back all claims, honor warranties and stand behind the products we’ve made in the USA with pride.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Electronic Manufacturers: Satic USA TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Satic USA is American electronics manufacturer headquartered in Missoula, MT. Satic USA is American engineers, designers and manufacturers of energy saving products. Each product was thoughtfully engineered in the U.S. to be affordable, easy to use and effective. Missoula, Montana

Feb 11 2016
Armstrong Steel Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer satisfaction commitment. The culture at Armstrong Steel revolves around quality and service. Ripoff Report Verifiers visited Armstrong's Corporate Headquarters and met with dozens of hardworking, dedicated quality minded employees. Customer testimonials consistently recognize Armstrong Steel as a reliable, trustworthy business to purchase from.*UPDATE: Armstrong Steel committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Armstrong Steel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Author: greenwood village, Colorado Manufacturers: Armstrong Steel Buildings TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. Customer testimonials consistently recognize Armstrong Steel as a reliable, trustworthy business to purchase from. Greenwood Village, Colorado

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet

Feb 11 2016
Endurance Warranty Services I recently purchased a warranty from you Endurance on March 27, 2012. On April 27, 2012 I tried to go and have some vehicle repairs done on my car. Your company would not cover them and told me that t Internet, Illinois endurance warranty Author: , Auto Warranty: Endurance Warranty Services Internet

Feb 11 2016
Europay Solutions David Solomon, Chityal, Roger Samara, Joshua Russel, Dr Sndor Nagy, Suzanna Solomon Fraud, Identity theft, withholding of Merchant Funds, threats to individuals that go against them. Budapest, Hungary Internet Response to Claims (cont.) Author: Toronto, Other Online banking: Europay Solutions Internet

Feb 11 2016
Autosource Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Autosource Unlimited ONLY SELLS ACCIDENT FREE, SHOWROOM GRADE vehicles at huge price discounts to our customers, saving you thousands of dollars because of our large buying power. Autosource Unlimited deals directly with other dealers and numerous other vehicle sources around the nation to select the finest vehicles in the best condition, and deliver them directly to you.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: AutoSource Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AutoSource Unlimited a small family owned and operated dealership Thomson, Georgia. AutoSource Unlimited personally hand selects only the highest quality vehicles to offer their customers, as if they were their own vehicles. AutoSource Unlimited specializes in ACCIDENT FREE vehicles, all of our cars come with a free AutoCheck report. Thomson, Georgia

Feb 11 2016
FITNESS REPAIR PARTS FRP FRP used Federal Express to deliver Eliptical parts. They said I have no recourse and have to pay the amount and penalty although I never received the package. They said it was MY responsibility to go to my neighbors and try to find the package. They will NOT give me a refund because they said I clicked on agreeing that all sales are final although I never received the package and FED X cannot find it. I cannot believe that a company would treat customers like this. I recommend never using them. We no longer need the products because I had to go out and hire a handyman since I never got the parts. Would you deal with this company??? Wentzville, MO 63385 Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Home HealthCare: FITNESS REPAIR PARTS Internet

Feb 11 2016
Global Exchange Vacation Club GEVC They are a Scam. They have a fancy presentation with hard core closers, and the program does not resemble anything from the presentation. FURTHERMORE, if you fight them they fraudulently take money from your checking account. This company must be stopped. Irvine California California Author: burbank, California Timeshare Rentals: Global Exchange Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Diamond Cargo Warranty is a lie. Won't return email. Sell across the country. Have to return trailer to them for warranty. No paperwork given of warranty at purchase Douglas Georgia Author: Wentzville, Missouri Trailers: Diamond Cargo Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Gilleard Marketing not happy, and will not recomend them Author: Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: Gilleard Marketing

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nev  Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona