LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: level 3 communications
There may be more specific results for "level 3 communications"
For more specific results for "level 3 communications"
Showing 1-25 of 79,977 Found Reports For more specific results for "level 3 communications"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Brockton lending trust Please be ware this company is a fraud . They will tell u that u have been approved for 3 thousand dollars but u have to send a security deposit . Once u send the security deposit to Canada yours funds will be in your account in 2 hours . No it will not someone Sent faux loan documents and said I got a loan for 3000 thousand dollars Antheim California Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Computer Fraud: Brockton lending trust Antheim, California

Oct 17 2017
Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet Author: Blackshear, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tom Collins Internet

Oct 17 2017
TicketsAtWork.com Purchased tickets for wrong venue, would not provide refund w/in 3 hours of sale Internet
Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Ticket Sales: TicketsAtWork.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 15 2017
Addictgear adam pongsawat adampongsawat@gmail.com Addictgear sales@addictgear.com Order# 19407 - Not replying to communications after payment Internet Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Addictgear adam pongsawat Internet

Oct 15 2017
Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry After cleaning our sofa sectional 3 times, it was ruined by incompetent technicians. Mesa Arizona
Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cleaning Services: Brimley's White Glove Chem-Dry Mesa, Arizona

Oct 15 2017
Netspend Debit Card My debit card was cancelled without any notification on 10/10/17. I called customer service. They stated that would send a new card out to me and that I would receive it in 3 business days. I still had not received it as of 10/15/17. I called customer service again. They told me that the replacement card was never ordered and they assured me that they had ordered one. I should receive it in 3 business days. I asked for a confirmation number or email and they refused. They have over $700 in my account that I can not access. I asked for the money to be transferred to a different bank account. They stated that they can only transfer money to another netspend account. I offered a different netspend card. They stated that this second card had a restriction on it and they were unable to transfer the money to that card. I asked them if they can issue me a check. They stated that it would take 10+ business days to determine if a refund check could be sent to me. They have don't nothing to help or rectify the issue by rushing a card to me. Austin Texas Author: ELLINGTON, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Debit Card Nationwide

Oct 15 2017
Coin-Banks Roberto Bello Scammed me out of $10k. Asked them to buy bitcoin and hold and they did not. Will not allow me to make a withdrawal after 3 months. Internet
Author: Lahaina, Hawaii Brokerage Companies: Coin-Banks Internet

Oct 14 2017
Fight Fast I too have misled by the Fight Fast, deceptive ads offering the 325s folding knife free. They say the only cost is shipping and handling, but at the end, my card was charged $139.96 for an American Badass Survival Guide 3 + FREE Lethal Termination Tactics misled by fightfast ad Visalia, CA 93292 ICalifornia Fight Fast refund Author: Marysville, California Mail Order Services: Fight Fast Internet

Oct 14 2017
Armando Montelongo Seminars Misrepresentation of Sales, 3 day cancellation policy deceptive acts, unethical & lies by speakers and the team San Antonio Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Seminar Programs: Armando Montelongo Seminars San Antonio, Texas

Oct 14 2017
Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow - Terrible IT Company/Cloud Service Provider - Temple Terrace Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Communications & Networking: Work IT Solutions - Jason Marrow Temple Terrace, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 14 2017
Grandtvbox.com Platinumtvbox.com tigerlot.com 1-3 days to ship paid them 224.59 ordered on 10/4 now 10/14 no product shipped los angeles California Author: Elmira, New York Internet Fraud: Grandtvbox.com los angeles, California

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Creative Artist International Shady Company That Doesn't Pay It's Freelancers Oxnard California Facts Author: Massachusetts Legal Services: Creative Artist International Oxnard, California

Oct 13 2017
Airtech Radon services Brian Bacchaus faulty radon mitigation system, radon level increased, did not honor warranty, fraud Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Inspections & Hazards: Airtech Radon services Wexford, Pennsylvania