LEXINGTON LAW FIRM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lexington law firm
There may be more specific results for "lexington law firm"
For more specific results for "lexington law firm"
Showing 26-50 of 15,315 Found Reports For more specific results for "lexington law firm"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Briggs law firm david butler I been receiving several emails of this man by the name of david butler from briggs law firm stating that i owe them 1250 dollars that i borrowed online from united personal. Online Internet Author: Hayward, California Accounting: Briggs law firm david butler Internet

Jul 18 2017
Capone & Keefe Law firm Marc Capone Rip off Spring Lake New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Capone & Keefe Law firm Spring Lake, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Sunrooms and More American Home Design SunroomsKY Beware Lexington Kentucky Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Sunrooms and More Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 17 2017
Lundberg & Associates, Salt Lake, UT Looking for more victims of this law firm - foreclosure fraud, misrepesentation Salt Lake City, UT Utah Author: Hurricane, Utah Mortgage Companies: Lundberg & Associates Salt Lake City, UT,

Jul 16 2017
John Hilliard Law Firm Hilliard Law Firm Thief, Stole Money and Never Worked on Case, Crooked Lawyer Georgetown South Carolina
Author: Union, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: John Hilliard Law Firm Georgetown, South Carolina

Jul 15 2017
Tuso Consulting, Eye Novela, Skin Novela I was directed to a website offering a free trial of a skin care product after watching a video claiming to be touted on Shark Tank Reno Nevada Author: Lexington, Kentucky Skin Care: Tuso Consulting Reno, Nevada

Jul 15 2017
On-Site Renter Relations This is a very bad company. This company has an Australian owner and there is no one present to complain to. This company is dangerous to our citizens because they have no commonsense and they skirt the law by saying they only collect information. But there is no one running this business whose home office is in Austrailia and there is no commonsense running this business Nationwide Author: Alabama Chambers of Commerce: On-Site Renter Relations Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Drew-GM, Chris, LMAO owner, Anna, Corporate director These people are criminals. FDCPA 95-109 CLEARLY sets forth how you can and can not collect Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Spa Gallery Charlise Mitchel Faulty service, misrepresented condition of parts sold, viciously attacked verbally when challenged lexington Kentucky Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Spa Gallery lexington, Kentucky

Jul 14 2017
Steve law firm Albert Johnson This company or individual is claiming that I took out a personal loan with United personal loan and they have my address my full name and my license number, they are threatening me with court and going to jail for fraud and tax evasion and wanting me to fill out some type of tax form I guess to get more information. On the email they signed their name as Albert Johnson ,Steve Law Firm they did not even give any contact details or anything to get in touch with them. They do not have a state listed Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Loans: Steve law firm Internet

Jul 14 2017
Donald J Kindwald, Don Kindwald, Don J. Kindwald, Kindwald Law P.C., Aasto Loan Max, Bell Funding Group, Best In the West, JM Property Management, Ltd. SCAM, DISHONEST, UNTRUSTWORTHY ATTORNEY, UNETHICAL, GREEDY DONALD KINDWALD CHICAGO Illinois Author: Chicago,, Illinois Lawyers: Donald J Kindwald CHICAGO, Illinois

Jul 13 2017
Briggs law firm United personal loan Collection agency Internet Author: Texas Collection Agency's: Briggs law firm Internet

Jul 13 2017
Belle Epoque Eye cream and face cream to help firm skin at night Was using Facebook California
Author: Anchorage, Alaska Eye Care: Belle Epoque Anchorage , Alaska

Jul 12 2017
BeautyandPretty MM beauty----- switched to this name for the product being send from Texas. Humboldt Moving Media and Bar Mills Consulting Firm I was charged $99 for a product i did not order. San Antonio Texas Author: INMAN, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: BeautyandPretty San Antonio, Texas

Jul 12 2017
Lexington law firm They said i wont be charge if i cancel my plan and they still charge me. Salt lake city, utah Internet Author: Queens village, New York Business Consultants: Lexington law firm Internet

Jul 12 2017
Seeking Arrangement Brandon Wade/Lead Wey dating website, rbrandon wade, Internet My response Author: Lexington, Kentucky Internet Fraud: Seeking Arrangement Internet

Jul 12 2017
PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 I used this Thakur law firm for tax issue. The first several times I called in, things went very smoothly. Pamela in charge of taxs was very short and impatient in answering questions. She did recommend that I pay her upfront fees. I went ahead and paid HER the tax fee of $9.88700. The problem is that I could have paid off my tax debt for $8000.00. I emailed and called several times and many times the reply was that the paralegal in charge of the tax issue was sick or would call me back. The attorney (Pamela Thakur) did not seem to know the details of the case so there was no success in getting an answer from her. More than a year after starting the tax process with them, I still have not received any follow up. The only reason why I am posting this review now is because I found a good law firm and remembered how much money and time I wasted with this Thakur law firm. They will probably reply to this complaint with some story that is convenient for her. This is my experience and it sucks she took my money I work hard for my money that Pamela scammed me out of Brea California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys & Legal Services: PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 Brea, California

Jul 11 2017
Peter Francis geraci law firm Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Employees: Peter Francis geraci law firm Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Dorcester Law Center Amanda Garcia /Pamela Kramer / David Levy These people are good they know all the right words to win your trust but beware they are thevies . Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery Village, Maryland Lawyers: Dorcester Law Center Sherman Oaks , California

Jul 11 2017
VERITAS LAW FIRM VERITAS LAW FIRM RIP ME OFF 15,000 DOLLARS IN 2016 FOR A LOAN MOD. THAT NEVER GOT DONE LOS ANGELES California Author: RIVERSIDE, California Real Estate Services: VERITAS LAW FIRM LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 11 2017
Jason Jeter Briggs Law Firm Threatening to sue over non existant Debt Internet Author: Santa Maria, California Questionable Activities: Jason Jeter Internet

Jul 11 2017
Longship logistics Had contracted to do a load for this broker 1st pu was wrong ,del date and time were also wrong got to customer and was told load doesnt deliver as longship had put in contract. had to wait till the following day mind you this was a load of melons.Drivers and companies doing business with longship logistics be warned they don't pay . Lexington Kentucky Deadbeat customers Author: Lexington , Kentucky Dead Beat Customers: Longship logistics Lexington, Kentucky

Jul 11 2017
US LAW United Personal Loan, Steve Law Firm,, Steven Johnson attempting to collect a debt by threatening a federal lawsuit and IRS problems Internet Author: houston, Texas Loans: US LAW Internet

Jul 11 2017
The Law Office of Ronald I. LeVine Attorney charges approximately $50,000+, commits fraud against 70+ year old woman and her son and illegally covers it up Hackensack New Jersey Author: Sussex, New Jersey Lawyers: The Law Office of Ronald I. LeVine Hackensack, New Jersey