LIBERTY CARPET CLEANING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: liberty carpet cleaning
There may be more specific results for "liberty carpet cleaning"
For more specific results for "liberty carpet cleaning"
Showing 1-25 of 7,228 Found Reports For more specific results for "liberty carpet cleaning"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Forget the red carpet Dickinson Texas
Author: Dickinson, Texas Tenants: Jordoncove apts/wrh reality Dickinson, Texas

Apr 28 2017
Brad L Johnson Brad Johnson There's nothing you can do about it Brad Johnson said while ripping us off Santa Ana California Author: santa ana, California Cleaning Services: Brad L Johnson Santa Ana, California

Apr 26 2017
Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Davi's Pool Service, Davi Vasconcelos, Blue Line Pool Services Davi Vasconcelos stole from me, worst poolguy Ive hired Anaheim California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Davi Vasconcelos Pool Service Anaheim, California

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 23 2017
Nationstar, Holding my insurance funds to repair my home. Vernon New Jersey Author: Vernon, New Jersey Cleaning Services: Nationstar Vernon, New Jersey

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 20 2017
Lisa Vigo craiglist cleaning houses in orlando Lisa Vigo cleaning is not licensed and misleads customer kissimmee Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: Lisa Vigo kissimmee, Florida

Apr 19 2017
Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner in my opinion Warning stay away from these thieves more crooked than the City of Irvine Irvine California Author: Newport Beach, California Cleaning Services: Oak Creek Cleaners WATERTREE CORPORATION SUNG K KIM City of Irvine Donald P. Wagner Irvine, California

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston P.O. Box 7207 Appeal Review Unit London, KY 40742-7207 Liberty Mutual Does Not Stand By Their Customers Nationwide Author: Manassas, Virginia Insurance Companies: Liberty Life Assurance Company of Boston Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
National Floors Direct Awful Experience massachusetts Author: New Boston, New Hampshire Carpet & Tile Installers: National Floors Direct Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Top Hat Cleaners Kevin McClain Damaged clothes and they would not pay for new item. Kevin McClain manager / owner was the rudest person. He Cursed Me Out Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park , Texas Cleaning Services: Top Hat Cleaners Austin, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Pure Home Systems (Rainbow Cleaning Systems) try to charge me 5X what its really worth. 50700 North Davis Highway #7 Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Cleaning Services: Betty Barrett Robinson Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Shaun Talbert Refuses To Pay Invoices Kensington, Sydney NSW Author: Sydney, Cleaning Services: Shaun Talbert Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Sheldon Lahra, Sheldon Lahra Does Not Pay His Invoices, Sheldon Lahra Steals Sheldon Lahra Does Not Pay His Invoices, Sheldon Lahra Steals Sydney New South Wales Author: Sydney, Cleaning Services: Sheldon Lahra Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Cindy Criner Cindy Gagnier Owes for pool cleaning services! Yorba Linda California
Author: yorba linda, California Cleaning Services: Cindy Criner Yorba Linda, California

Apr 12 2017
Romanoff We put hardwood floor through homedepot on our second level. However Romanoff employee told us that our floor was not leveled, so he would have to charge us additional $500. Since homedepot can not install unlevel flooring, but that was like. The employ Scam Sacramento Nationwide Author: Galt , California Carpet & Tile Installers: Romanoff Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Power Pup Clean Lying and Unprofessional Carpet Cleaners Federal Way Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Cleaning Services: Power Pup Clean Federal Way, Washington

Apr 11 2017
Idaho Mountain Cleaning Worst Cleaning Service, Rip Off and Liars! Kuna Idaho Author: Meridian, Idaho Cleaning Services: Idaho Mountain Cleaning Kuna, Idaho

Apr 10 2017
Greinke Services They fixed chimney to stop my kitchen from licking Stroudsburg, PA Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Cleaning Services: Martini Wright Nationwide

Apr 10 2017
Skin essentials Billed me for additional products i did not agree to Fort worth Internet Author: Liberty center, Ohio Skin Care: Skin essentials Internet

Apr 08 2017
Marks Floor Covering Marks Floor Covering Carpet Plus, Mark Caruso, Mark Booker Did a completely amateur job installing tile and grout. Took full payment of $1600 from my wife and refuses to remove the tile and return all/ or any money. Corpus Christi Texas
Author: Kingsville, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Marks Floor Covering Corpus Christi, Texas

Apr 07 2017
Imperial Services Vent Cleaning Division refused to return unused prepaid cleaning when house was foreclosed upon Wellington Florida Author: Lake Worth, Florida Cleaning Services: Imperial Services Wellington, Florida

Apr 06 2017
Be Cleaner VIP LLC Removed my furniture from my apartment without permission and tried to sell to neighbors Hollywood Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Be Cleaner VIP LLC Hollywood, Florida

Apr 06 2017
Mister Trash Criminals. Pretend they are going to quote but try to sell items to neighbors. Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Cleaning Services: Mister Trash Nationwide