LIBERTY CARPET CLEANING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: liberty carpet cleaning
There may be more specific results for "liberty carpet cleaning"
For more specific results for "liberty carpet cleaning"
Showing 1-25 of 7,275 Found Reports For more specific results for "liberty carpet cleaning"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
Hurriclean , Hurriclean.com Scam rip offs Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ferrum, Virginia Cleaning Services: Hurriclean Internet

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Tino Ripped me off for money owed for home cleaning Dallas Texas Author: Dap, Texas Cleaning Services: Tino Dallas , Texas

Jun 22 2017
Horrible! Don't Trust Ever Clean Colorado Didn't show up, failed to do the cleaning, impossible to communicate with, didn't follow through Lakewood CO Author: Lakewood, Colorado Cleaning Services: EverCleanColorado Internet

Jun 19 2017
FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove Poor Install... Failed to meet NJ Consumer Affair Obligation East Hanover New Jersey
Author: North Haledon, New Jersey Carpet & Tile Stores: FloorSmart Carpet c/o Carol Bove East Hanover, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
Stamper Property Services Ryan Stamper Power Washing Gone Bad Bel Air Maryland Author: Bel Air, Maryland Cleaning Services: Stamper Property Services Bel Air, Maryland

Jun 15 2017
4 Oceans LLC Waterman Products SCAM Campaign claiming to clean the oceans but only selling bracelets. Boca Raton Florida Author: Henderson, Nevada Cleaning Services: 4 Oceans LLC Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 14 2017
Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Aquablasters Shane Moose Rip off sales tax fraud threatening lien after payment The Villages Florida
Before the storm Author: The Villages, Florida Cleaning Services: Shane Shawn Moose Central Florida Aqua Blasters Leesburg, Florida

Jun 09 2017
Krystal Hernandez Liberty Mutual Insurance Liberty Mutual Insurance Dishonest / Scammer Krystal Hernandez charges outrageous prices for insurance Ontario California
Author: Upland, California Insurance Companies: Krystal Hernandez Liberty Mutual Insurance Ontario, CA, California

Jun 08 2017
Kootenai Health Kootenai Medical Center Wont refund money due patient for over payment Coeur D'Alene Idaho Author: Liberty Lake, Washington Collection Agency's: Kootenai Health Coeur D'Alene, Idaho

Jun 07 2017
Adrian Lepke Misrepresentation as a floorlayer Victoria British Columbia Author: Victoria, British Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Adrian Lepke Victoria, British Columbia

Jun 06 2017
iMold Bait and switch scam fort myers Florida Author: naples, Florida Cleaning Services: iMold fort myers, Florida

Jun 05 2017
Serpro IN Brighton Colorado Manager is an arrogant, rude, incompatant idiot. He has no idea what he is doing and blames everyone else for his mistakes. Brighton Colorado Author: Lochbuie, Colorado Cleaning Services: Serpro Internet

Jun 04 2017
Grout Doctor Clayton Householder Contractor does not use best practices Plano Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Carpet & Tile Installers: Grout Doctor Plano, Texas

Jun 02 2017
Las Vegas Total Facility Services Mario Rocha Hired me to do work and never paid me. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Paint & Wallpaper: Carpet & Tile Installers: Las Vegas Total Facility Services Las Vegas, Nevada

May 30 2017
J.Diversified Products This company does not follow Federal Law for cancelling contracts Las Vegas Nevada Author: Roseville, California Cleaning Services: J.Diversified Products Las Vegas, Nevada

May 30 2017
shaw carpet We replaces 20 year old Karistan carpet with Shaw carpet, which is worse than replaced carpet after less than two years. Dalton Georgia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Carpet & Tile Stores: shaw carpet Dalton, Georgia

May 28 2017
AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION CHIMNEY SWEEPS. Michael Carofano Unlicensed Chimney Contractor Illegal Telemarketing and Chimney Scam Operation New York Lindenhurst New York
Author: Queens, New York Cleaning Services: AMERICAN CLEANING AND RESTORATION INC. Lindenhurst, New York

May 27 2017
Let Me Serve You Cristina Martinez- Thief Debbie- Owner accomplice? Cristina Martinez of Davie Florida (((REDACTED))) (D/O/B) lured me in on Offer up to have me buy two cell phones. I purchased them and they were stolen!! Probably from a client of LET ME SERVE YOU cleaning service in south florida owned by Debbie ( 954-548-5762) when I called Cristinas job after filling a case with BSO I did a skip trace found her emploer Debbie when I called to alert Debbie that she has dishonest employess she laughed, I explained I gave the case number fact is. Anyone who allows a girl like Cristina Martinez to work for them will soon be holding some liabilities, It is clear they all must do drugs beware do not let them in your house Coconut Creek Florida
Author: Davie, Florida Cleaning Services: Let Me Serve You Coconut Creek ,

May 26 2017
Home Depot - Horrible Contractor & Customer Service Internet
Author: Any City, Dist of Columbia Carpet & Tile Installers: Home Depot Internet

May 23 2017
Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS-LIsa Williams-Manager Scammers, Jokers, skimmers- got paid online for thorough cleaning did not do the job, I ended up clenaing my own home Wylie Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Cleaning Services: Ann's Cleaning Services LLC, DALLAS Dallas, Texas

May 23 2017
Rama deals I placed an order on April 16 of 2017 and have not received it yet Internet Author: Forest Hill, Texas Cleaning Services: Rama deals Internet

May 20 2017
One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Wrestle Shere received a call stating we had won a free carpet cleaning for one room from a raffle I had bought last fall. They didn't tell me it also would be a demonstration for a Kirby Vacumm Elmira New York One Stop Vacuum Shop Author: Elmira, New York Cleaning Services: One Stop Vaccum Shop (Kirby) Elmira, New York

May 19 2017
Floortex Jerry Shelton Jr Installed My New Floor and Left Large Gaps In The Flooring - Will Not Honor 1 Year Guarantee Waterford California
Author: California Carpet & Tile Installers: Floortex Waterford , California

May 19 2017
Esley Hall/PCI - Performance Contracting Inc. Knoxville, TN Scammers/Unethical Behavior Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Esley Hall/PCI - Performance Contracting Inc. Knoxville, TN Knoxville, Tennessee