Your Search | liberty tax

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
authority tax services Los Angeles CA sent co.apoxamently 6500 dollars all they did is file extensions for 2yrs per IRS los Angeles California Author: NORTH ROYALTON, Ohio Accounting: Income Tax Service: authority tax services Internet

Oct 09 2015
Liberty Lantern Over-charged. Product doesn't work. Contact Phone number not in service. [862-437-1111] NJ, 07866 Author: Whitewater, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: Liberty Lantern Internet

Oct 09 2015
Wall and Associates Tax Service Rip-Off Virginia Author: Milton, Delaware Business Consultants: Wall and Associates Virginia

Oct 08 2015
JG Tax Group Services not as described Florida Internet Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Income Tax Service: JG Tax Group Internet

Oct 07 2015
Tax Resolution Services Save Yourself A lot of Money Encino California Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Tax Resolution Services Encino, California

Oct 07 2015
Crossroads Auto Group Liberty STF, Inc Waiting six weeks for refund. Plantation Florida Further status 10/7 Author: San Jose, California Auto Warranty: Crossroads Auto Group Plantation, Florida

Oct 02 2015
Tax Group Center Josh Kahn WHAT A SCAM OF A BUSINESS Calabasas California Author: AUBURN, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Tax Group Center Calabasas, California

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Oct 01 2015
American Liberty Financial Inc lieng to customers and run by crooks Delray Beach Florida Termination of Logan Legros Author: delray beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Liberty Financial Inc Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 24 2015
Scott Allensworth, Capital Growth Group Associates, CGGA Tax failure paychecks seized $18k to fix mistakes deadlines ignored paperwork incorrectly filed Santa Clarita California Author: Burbank, California Tax Services: Scott Allensworth Santa Clarita, California

Sep 23 2015
Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Beth Corck, Papillion Ne 68046 -Book keeping, Payroll, Tax preparation, Estate planning or Ms. Bookkeeper theTreasure Hunter seeking a old senior sugardaddy, Papillion, Nebraska
Beth Korcek could be the the Craigslist seductress shown in the picture below? Author: Columbus, Nebraska Questionable Activities: Lengemann & Associates, P.C. , Papillion, Nebraska

Sep 22 2015
Liberty Financial Chris Holden Timeshare Scheme Santa Monica California Author: New York Financial Services: Liberty Financial Santa Monica,

Sep 21 2015
GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ LUPE SANCHEZ ON 8-27-2015 FILED POLICE REPORT No. 15-08-0944 W/Orange, CA Police Dept. Crime Type PC/87 GRAND THEFT.For work 8/05 to 8/25/15 I paid him $2460. During that time he stole my master keys, auto keys, Hewelry totaling $5000., Clothing, Antiques, Credit Cards, Bk. Stmts., my personal/financial information, electronic equip. kitchen ware, paint/bldg. supplies, tools, tax records, oven ware, seckurity system still in box from Simply-safe, and Disney prints.I estimate the approx. total of the Theft to be $10,000. WESTMINSTER California Author: Orange, California Employment Services: GUALDELUPE SANCHEZ WESTMINSTER, California

Sep 21 2015
Tax Sale Lists John Lane WILL NOT CANCEL ACCOUNT---WORST CUST SERV Internet Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Tax Sale Lists Internet

Sep 18 2015
Juvacell Liberty/FlawlessSkihbl Bait and Switch - Total Scam. Debited my acct for $190 after sending 2 tiny jars of lotion Santa Ana California Another debit out of my acct..... Author: Ventura, California Bait-and-Switch: Juvacell Santa Ana, California

Sep 17 2015
Liberty National Financial Corporation LIBERTY NATIONAL FINANCIAL CORP handled my dispute with a customer very quickly and privately Norman Oklahoma Author: San Jose, California Financial Services: Liberty National Financial Corporation Norman, Oklahoma

Sep 17 2015
Taxamize Dion Shealey and Tressa Stanley i was a tax preparer prepared taxes they had use advertising they didnt pay me my money didn't give my clients they tablets they had use advertising didn't give me my trip they said i won to Bahamas didn't get it. won employee of the month the information they was giving use was false they file me with m giving them the okay. i still haven't got any of my money what is the steps I can take Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income tax: Taxamize Atlanta , Georgia

Sep 17 2015
Wall and Associates Beware of this company! Troy Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Tax Services: Wall and Associates Troy, Michigan

Sep 15 2015
Liberty Power high pressure sales starting with phone calls, no written terms or agreemnt sent to allow a rescind Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Petersburg, Illinois Utility Companies: Liberty Power Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 15 2015
Community Tax I pay them $300.00 Dollar take care of my taxied and they told me to call IRS and tell them That Iam filing hard chip and that why I hire them to do but they want more money Chicago Illinois Author: Forrest City, Arkansas Disability Services: Community Tax Chicago, Illinois

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Sep 12 2015
SSI Financial Ken ext. 101 told me he would assist me without me meeting him. I fax my info to him and he added income, dependents, and other false information to my taxes. now I can not receive my financial aid for school. Houston texas Author: Houston, Texas Income tax: SSI Financial Nationwide

Sep 11 2015
Honolulu Police Department Honolulu Police Refuse to Enforce Motorcycle Laws in Honolulu Honolulu Hawaii
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income tax: Honolulu Police Department Honolulu, Hawaii

Sep 10 2015
Malcolm And Dale Slive - Equitable Management And Investment RIPOFF SLUM LORDS TAX CHEATS FRAUDS New Port Richey Florida False Claims by Losing Litigant Author: Port Richey, Florida Loans: Malcolm And Dale Slive - Equitable Management And Investment New Port Richey, Florida