Your Search | liberty tax

Jul 21 2016
Two Step Tax Manny Katz and Zvi Shapiro Tax Negotaion, Tax Services, Manny Katz, Zvi Shapiro Long Beach California Author: Santa Monica, California Consumer Services: Two Step Tax Long Beach, California

Jul 20 2016
Strategic tax defense Strategictaxdefense.com Strategic tax lawyers, Mytaxattorney.com Santa Monica California Author: Orange County , California Adoption Agencies: Strategic tax defense Santa Monica , California

Jul 20 2016
JWA Diamonds GWA Diamonds Promised to sell diamond - I was asked to pay a tax that I was promised is fully refundable. Nothing happened. Laval Quebec Author: Ajax, ON, Jewelers: JWA Diamonds Laval, Quebec

Jul 19 2016
Clear Creek Tax Company Said they could help my business with late filings of taxes paid them 10,000$ and they did nothing Colorado Author: Potsdam, New York Accounting: Clear Creek Tax Company Colorado

Jul 18 2016
liberty automotive protection my protective coverage on my vehicle was bumper to bumper,5 years ,100,000 miles, supposed to geta rental if needed.allenhurst New Jersey Author: morganfield, Kentucky Auto Warranty: liberty automotive protection allenhurst, New Jersey

Jul 15 2016
Berkheimer Repeated Harassment and fraudulent claims on local state tax claims Bangor Pennsylvania Author: Conshohocken , Pennsylvania Tax Services: Berkheimer Bangor, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2016
ftb.ca.gov a fake franchise tax board sent me a letter stating that I owed back taxes. They approved an installment plan and took my social sec. # sacramento California Author: Seal beach, California Internal Revenue Service: ftb.ca.gov sacramento, California

Jul 14 2016
liberty retrievrers, Lawson Herminia withholding paid puppy and wanting more money Baltimore? Internet Author: evansville, Wyoming Cross-Border Scams: liberty retrievrers Internet

Jul 14 2016
Tax Mate.net Taxmate.net Carolyn Eaves taxmate cranbourne carolyn Cranbourne Other Author: Cranbourne, Other Accounting: Tax Mate.net Cranbourne, Other

Jul 14 2016
Thomas P Matthews Aka Thomas Matthews Law Offices, Liberty Lawyers Thomas P Matthews aka Liberty Lawyers is Scammer and Fraud, Con Business Man San Diego California Author: los angeles, California Media: Thomas P Matthews Aka Thomas Matthews Law Offices, Liberty Lawyers San Diego,

Jul 12 2016
Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Signature Tax Service dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Signature Tax Service past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality tax representation, San Francisco, New York, Dallas, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, and Ft. Lauderdale
Author: Tempe, Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Signature Tax Service TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Experienced Tax Attorneys and tax professionals representing clients before the IRS and state negotiating legal tax relief agreements in areas of filing delinquent tax returns, payroll tax representation, bank levies, audits, & more. San Francisco, California

Jul 11 2016
David Roberts C. David Robert, IRSTaxSolutions, IRS Tax Solutions, I-Glow, Iglow ID Theft of Tax clients information, FRAUD, PAID STOCK Basher on ihub, Shaw Industries Chattanooga Tennessee
Author: Tennessee Accounting: David Roberts Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jul 11 2016
STATE TAXING AUTHORITY STATE TAX AUTHORITY SENT A LETTER STATING THEY HAVE PLACED A LIEN IN THE AMOUNT OF $11,077.00 LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Income Tax Service: STATE TAXING AUTHORITY LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 11 2016
H&R Block Online Tax Software Unrealiable software - support unhelpful and insulting Internet Author: Qualicum Beach, British Columbia Consumer Services: H&R Block Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
Fortress Financial Claimed I have a tax lien, and wanted to scam me for money Bend Oregon Author: Batesburg, South Carolina Tax Services: Fortress Financial Bend, Oregon

Jul 08 2016
Nationwide Tax Relief,  Somewhere in Florida Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Income Tax Service: Nationwide Tax Relief Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Peter Luger Steak House Peter Luger Steak House We had dinner 4th June.and Your steak is delicious! But,What happened it was very surprising thing In your century-old Restaurant! We complaint as follow: 1,Manger Costar did not give us a list of consumer to make sure before dinner. 2,Manager Costar multi-operator billing amount。we paid $958 not $732. 3,Manager Costar insisted on cash only last night. Not credit card。We reserve the right to report to the tax authorities. 4,The tour guide Wang told us that wine $ 12, $ 60 each one at checkout. Can you tell us why? In fact,Not including have paid the 220 dollar tip, we paid $958 again。 In China, cheating is widespread at restaurant。But,here is American,not China. We firmly trust that you are a hundred years old company that we trust that you are a company of integrity management. NewYork Nationwide
Author: San Jose, Alabama Restaurant Delivery Services: Peter Luger Steak House Nationwide

Jul 06 2016
Cars Affordable.com Terry Garcia Her brother Andy Garcia They ripped me off for $8800 on a 2002 Toyota 4 runner and for tax purposes she only claimed that she received $3559.31 AND used my car as a trade in.  San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Cars Affordable.com San Antonio, Texas

Jul 06 2016
liberty award authority Catherine long notification bureau old bethpage new york Author: jacksonville, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: liberty award authority pold bethpage, New York

Jul 03 2016
Berkheimer Tax Associates and Sharp Collections Inc. Berkheimer Tax Administrator and Sharp Collections Inc. harrasing over local taxes that were proved to be paid Bangor Pennsylvania Author: Edinburg, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Berkheimer Tax Associates and Sharp Collections Inc. Bangor, Pennsylvania

Jul 03 2016
curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Curtis property management are not honest and rip hard working people up, I hire them to take care of my investment since I was not living in Idaho state, oh boy! that was the worse mistake I did. before I run my own investment I never had any issues with rip me off, stole my tenants deposit Nampa Idaho Author: San Francisco , California Property Management: curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jul 01 2016
Transplant Transmission Do not use this place! They use bait and switch tactics with their estimates. Dave, the owner of this establishment, gave me a verbal and written estimate of not more than $2400 for the transmission work I needed. The actual charge was $339.16 more! They tacked an mysterious Shop Fee of $130.06, fluid charges of $95.60 at $11.95 per quart (the most expensive synthetic transmission fluid at Pep Boys costs $5.99!), and sales tax. They pointed out that their written estimate contained a disclosure that these fees were not included. It was true that their written estimate had this fine print that I did not notice. Since I talked with Dave, who assured me that my maximum cost would be $2400, I did not notice the fine print. The bottom line, do not trust them, and do not go there, and read and question every word of every estimate that you get from any shop. Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Transplant Transmission Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Nationwide Tax Consulting THIS COMPANY IS SO BAD THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME Jupiter & Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Income Tax Service: Nationwide Tax Consulting Jupiter , Florida

Jun 30 2016
California State Franchise Tax Board tax collector sacramento california rebuttal to robert Author: OCEANSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: California State Franchise Tax Board