Your Search | liberty wireless, inphonic

May 21 2016
Verizon Wireless Overbilling Nationwide Author: Kerens, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 20 2016
Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Charged deductible on phone insurance that was not in the agreement Dunwoody, GA Nationwide You do not understand Author: Atlanta, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless and Asurion Insurance Nationwide

May 18 2016
AT&T AT&T Wireless Cell phone scam; price gouging; contract rip off Nationwide Even more laughable... Author: Detroit , Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 17 2016
 I have been searching for a Golden Retriever for so long I suffer with depression and a dog would have definitely helped me I came across one at Liberty retrievers and they were going to sell it to me I sent them the money via MoneyGram they got them money and it doesn't look like I'm getting the dog Richmond VA Virginia Author: Largo, Florida WANTED REWARD $$$: Liberty Retrievers Richmond VA, Virginia

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
AT&T Wireless I switch from AT&T to another carrier 1 day before my service renewal and they still charge me on the day of my renewal even though they were not my providers Nationwide Author: San Ysidro, California Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
QLINK WIRELESS Cell phone locks up I'm unable to reach them to cancel service. Unable to answer calls. Norristown Pennsylvania Author: Norristown, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS Norristown, Pennsylvania

May 14 2016
ASSURANCE WIRELESS I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ASSURANCE TO ANYBODY P.O. Box 686 Parsippany New Jersey Sprint Executive and Regulatory Services Heroes instead of Zeros Author: Sacramento, California Cellular Phone Companies: ASSURANCE WIRELESS Nationwide

May 12 2016
Cricket Wireless I bought the Samsung S4 and not even a whole year later Cricket advised me my phone was not compatible with there service anymore. I paid close to 600 dollars for that phone. Nationwide Author: Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

May 09 2016
att wireless (nationwide) att att doesn'tvkeep their word and doesn't pay the bonus promos they say they will nationwide Nationwide Author: amsterdam, New York Cellular Phone Companies: att wireless (nationwide) Nationwide

May 09 2016
Straight Talk Wireless False advertising for unlimited data, and throttling data usage., Nationwide Author: Zillah , Washington Advertising / Deceptive: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 06 2016
HeartLand Express Michael Gerdin HeartLand Express Unacountability North Liberty Iowa
Author: Winter Springs, Florida Liars: HeartLand Express North Liberty, Iowa

May 05 2016
Andrew J. McCreanor Sneaky and dishonest. Only out for the money. Liberty Township Ohio Author: Atlanta, Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: Andrew J. McCreanor Liberty Township, Ohio

May 04 2016
The Wireless Shop The Wireless CornerJays communication I CAN'T DO BUSINESS WITH AN UNPREDICTABLE BUSINESS! New Britain Connecticut Author: New Haven, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Shop New Britain, Connecticut

May 02 2016
Verizon Verizon Wireless Rebate Scam Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Nationwide

May 02 2016
Liberty Implements Will not refund $2200.00 on chipper I don't have which was sold to another party because it wouldn't work on my tractor Phoenix Arizona Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Landscaping: Liberty Implements Phoenix, Arizona

May 02 2016
Wireless 65 Horrible all around San Diego California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless 65 San Diego, California

Apr 26 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

19, Report #1302013

Apr 26 2016
Liberty financial incorporated 2nd prize winner in second category of consumer sweepstakes with enclosed check to pay fees Los Angeles California Author: Calhoun, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty financial incorporated Los Angeles, California

Apr 25 2016
Dcwisp Douglas County Wireless ISP false billing. Ripoff Sent to collections on false premise Roseburg Oregon lots of luck Author: winston, Oregon Internet Service Providers: Dcwisp Douglas County Wireless ISP Roseburg, Oregon

Apr 24 2016
Verizon wireless Data scam Nationwide Author: Princeton, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Cricket Wireless False advertisement and consumer fraud Nationwide Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Liberty management inc After losing both my legs in combat they are assuming I am dangerous and hostile and have refused to fix my windoes San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Housing Rentals: Liberty management inc San Antonio , Texas

Apr 21 2016
Edealszone LLC ordered a wireless back-up camera from Sears order fulfilled by Edealszone LLC mdse. will not work and want to return for refund Internet Author: Litchfield, Maine Car Stereos & Alarms: Edealszone LLC Internet

Apr 21 2016
Freedompop Wireless Rip off on service provided--charged for service not provided L.A. Califorina Nationwide Author: tustin, California Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Wireless Nationwide