Your Search | liberty wireless

Apr 22 2016
Liberty management inc After losing both my legs in combat they are assuming I am dangerous and hostile and have refused to fix my windoes San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Housing Rentals: Liberty management inc San Antonio , Texas

Apr 21 2016
Edealszone LLC ordered a wireless back-up camera from Sears order fulfilled by Edealszone LLC mdse. will not work and want to return for refund Internet Author: Litchfield, Maine Car Stereos & Alarms: Edealszone LLC Internet

Apr 21 2016
Freedompop Wireless Rip off on service provided--charged for service not provided L.A. Califorina Nationwide Author: tustin, California Cellular Phone Companies: Freedompop Wireless Nationwide

29, Report #1192747

Apr 21 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Wholesale Merchant Services | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Wholesale Merchant Services provides electronic payment solutions, related merchant services for small to medium size businesses in Canada. Wholesale Merchant Services, a consultative approach in developing long-standing relationships with merchants, Independent Sales Offices, & Cash Advance Partners to enhance the way they do business. Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 20 2016
safelink/tracfone wireless Government Assisted free cell phone... Don't let 'em fool ya! I have had first a no contract tracfone first then became disabled, unfortunatly after completing my life long dream of completing my degree! I noticed I could change my trackfone into a safelink phone. Sounds simple right... Wrong... My biggest complaint is thestaff and company themself. I went round and round with them for the original change, Finally straighten it out...$ years later I would have thought they would hire a better staff and provided training. I was dead wrong!!! They shut my phone off in March 2016 and Iwas forced to purchase with my megar budget and terminal illness another trackfone, just so I had some communication.  It is a crap shoot when u call? I have spent at least5 20 hours of my time on the phone trying to resolve this issue. Get my safelink on????Nope! Took all my minutes again too! Serious training needed these agents are just , no other way to put it... Uneducated and stupid!!!! Michigan Author: Otisville, Michigan Museums: safelink/tracfone wireless Michigan

Apr 20 2016
Assurance Wireless Ineffective Lifeline Wireless Company Nationwide Author: Belmont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Nationwide

Apr 19 2016
Pro Tech Air Filtopur Products Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: North Liberty, Iowa Personal Services: Pro Tech Air Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Apr 14 2016
Liberty Bell Law Group Don't Trust Them Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Liberty Bell Law Group Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
Christi Messer DEADBEAT MOTHER OF THE YEAR!!! STILL..... San Antonio, Texas Disregard Author: Liberty, South Carolina Attorneys General: Christi Messer San Antonio, Texas

Apr 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Offers 14 day money back trial ... NOT Nationwide Bad math!! Author: Leesburg, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 13 2016
So Sexy Lingerie Big Sexy Lingerie Company fraudulently Trademarking another company's items West Liberty Ohio Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Clothing Stores: So Sexy Lingerie Internet

Apr 12 2016
GHz Wireless GHz CellularGHz Wireless Group USA Do not go near this company! Austin Texas Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: GHz Wireless Austin, Texas

Apr 12 2016
verizon wireless bait n switch of iphones trenton, new jersey Nationwide Author: Pennington Gap, Virginia Telephone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Apr 11 2016
Sciortino Rotator cuff luvanox, sugery attempt to take life liberty pursuit of ahppienes from patient Patient stated he could not take luvanox Town Country Missouri truthfulness Author: Maryland heights, Missouri Doctors: Dr jones Town Country, Missouri

Apr 11 2016
Liberty Property Management; Curtiss Property Management, Brandon Curtiss Kept Rent and Security Deposits MERIDIAN Idaho Author: Nampa, Idaho Property Management: Liberty Property Management MERIDIAN, Idaho

Apr 09 2016
Verizon Wireless I was not notified or aware of data usage until I seen that my cellular wireless service bill was $1300 plus for the month of March. Nationwide Any common sense?? Author: greensburg , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 08 2016
Liberty Mutual Jennifer allen, Tracy Wilt They lie, refuse to resolve matters, refuse to return calls, Delay, and make statements accusing me of being the one who has caused this Boston, Massachusetts Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Companies: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

Apr 06 2016
Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile They are discontinuing service for no valid reason for free phone Charleston Illinois Author: Riverview, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Assurance Wireless Charleston, Illinois

Apr 03 2016
Sprint Wireless Service Sprint wireless I had a family plan with Sprint Wireless & they charged me minutes & overages for calling the numbers on my family plan over 800.00$ New York Ny Nationwide Author: Corpus Christi , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Wireless Service Nationwide

Apr 02 2016
Delta Airlines/Susanna Curtis Delta Airlines and Susanna Curtis, it's customers relations liason, ruined our family trip. Atlanta, Georgia Nationwide Delta and Liberty Travel ruined our family vacation Author: New York, New York Airlines: Delta Airlines/Susanna Curtis Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
Liberty Utilities a bunch of thugs The company charges basic fee of 30-33$ even if you do not use the gas:(??? How justified is that? when U ask them to shut your service, they charge you 40$ and they will charge you another 40$ when you ask them to reconnect it:(??? Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Utility Companies: Liberty Utilities Columbus, Georgia

Apr 01 2016
TEXTNOW ENFLICK, TextNow Wireless, Text Now Lying, stalling, not helpful, dishonest, Waterloo, Canada Waterloo Canada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: TEXTNOW Internet

Mar 31 2016
Igow wireless llc Ka'an gokay directv Total ripoff Dayton ohio Ohio Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable TV: Igow wireless llc

Mar 30 2016
Liberty University The classes don't deliver the Subject matter Lynchburg Virginia Author: Clinton, North Carolina Colleges and Universities: Liberty University Lynchburg, Virginia