Your Search | liberty wireless

Jul 04 2016
Veryzon Wireless Fraudulent/ Scam of data usage and obstruction of my wifi Nationwide Author: Oxnard , California Internet: Veryzon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Curtis property management are not honest and rip hard working people up, I hire them to take care of my investment since I was not living in Idaho state, oh boy! that was the worse mistake I did. before I run my own investment I never had any issues with rip me off, stole my tenants deposit Nampa Idaho Author: San Francisco , California Property Management: curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,

Jul 02 2016
Safelink Wireless Safelink WIreless Free Phone Program ONLY FREE FIRST 2 MONTHS THEN DEACTIVATE Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

Jun 30 2016
Russell Cellular Verizon Wireless Customer Service Manipulative Sales Approach to the Customers, Stuttgart Arkansas Author: Humphrey, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Russell Cellular Stuttgart, Arkansas

Jun 30 2016
Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC16 MClelland RdSaint Cloud, MN 56303 My credit report shows I opened an account of some sort in 02/01/2016 when I don't even have credit score to apply for anything. I don't know what this is for. Saint Cloud Minnesota
Author: Freedom , California Unusual Rip-Off: Factoring Company Account Verizon Wireless Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jun 29 2016
mustang valey spring water road ranger, source hummel spring liberty IL, bottled by premium water INC Minneapolis MN 55413 horrible water 273 ppm for sell? Fossett water in our house is better. source hummel spring liberty Illinois Nationwide
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: mustang valey spring water Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
SafeLink Wireless Deceitful SafeLink Wireless DEACTIVATED my good phone, sends out NEW FAULTY phone, NO service! Milwaukee Nationwide Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
A Wireless Misleading information, false information to make a sale. Cranberry Pennsylvania Author: Seneca, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: A Wireless Cranberry, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 21 2016
Dr Power Equipment (Country Home Products) drpower.com False advertising, Poor customer care Vergennes VT Nationwide DR came through Author: Liberty, Missouri Hardware & Tools: Dr Power Equipment (Country Home Products) Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Life Wireless Fernand Vernet Former Seller Of Phones Covington Ga Georgia Author: warren, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
att wireless FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS!!! WILL NOT PAY CREDIITS AS PROMISED nationwide Nationwide Author: WESTLAKE, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: att wireless Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Freedom RV Worst Experience of my life Liberty Lake Washington Author: Chandler, Arizona Consumer Services: Freedom RV

Jun 15 2016
United Mobile Group Blink wireless & Joe Peneda Took payment for cell phones and did not ship Tucson Arizona Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: United Mobile Group Tucson, Arizona

Jun 15 2016
Wireless Advocates in Costco, Victorville, California Mis-lead into believing the Tablet I was offered was for FREE! Instead it was a 2 year contract and I am now expected to pay $200.00 for the device! N. Seattle Washington Author: Adelanto, California Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates N. Seattle, Washington

Jun 14 2016
wireless advocates never received rebate!! rohnert park California Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: wireless advocates rohnert park, California

Jun 13 2016
Cricket wireless no hassle wireless Lack of knowledge of product/ negligence Maricopa Arizona Author: maricopa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Cricket wireless Cricket wireless is a scam San marcos Texas Author: San Marcos , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless San marcos, Texas

Jun 11 2016
MetroPCS Mega Wireless Misleading prices and rip off undercover charges West memphis Arkansas Author: West Memphis, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPCS West memphis, Arkansas

Jun 11 2016
Tracfone Wireless Straight Talk Wireless Consumer that purchased their Straight Talk &45 card Nationwide
Common Knowledge.... Author: Longview, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Tracfone Wireless Nationwide

Jun 08 2016
verizon wireless VERIZON WIRELESS PROMOTION BUY 1 GALAXY S7 OR S7 EDGE & GET 1 FREE IS A SCAM & A RIPOFF Nationwide Author: lake st louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: verizon wireless Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Physicians Choice Billing DO NOT USE! VERY UNRELIABLE & UNPROFESSIONAL Liberty Lake Washington Author: spokane, Washington Accounting: Physicians Choice Billing Liberty Lake, Washington

Jun 04 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Rip-off Nationwide Author: Bremen, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide