Your Search | liberty wireless

Jul 21 2016
Envy Liberty Holdings Liberty Implements Liberty Backhoes Ordered Backhoe- Never received, no refund after 8 months Phoenix Arizona Author: Hope, Indiana Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Envy Liberty Holdings Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 21 2016
Boingo Wireless, (a.k.a. Boingo) Boing is using Paypal to Rip people off Nationwide Author: Taicang, New Jersey Internet Services: Boingo Wireless Nationwide

Straight talk wireless Refused refund for items never delivered Miami Florida
Author: Sugarloaf , Pennsylvania Telephone Companies: Straight talk wireless Miami, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Verizon wireless Data rippoff Nationwide Nationwide comment Author: Scott's Valley, California Internet Services: Verizon wireless Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
assurance wireless take your info and run Nationwide Author: st elmo, Illinois Telephones: assurance wireless Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
liberty automotive protection my protective coverage on my vehicle was bumper to bumper,5 years ,100,000 miles, supposed to geta rental if needed.allenhurst New Jersey Author: morganfield, Kentucky Auto Warranty: liberty automotive protection allenhurst, New Jersey

Jul 16 2016
Rise Broadband Rhino Broadband, Jab Wireless Continual outages and very slow speeds for 6 weeks Englewood Colorado
Author: Leonard, Texas Internet Service Providers: Rise Broadband Englewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2016
Verizon Wireless Company intentionally committing fraud on buy one get one- Written proof!!! Nationwide Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
liberty retrievrers, Lawson Herminia withholding paid puppy and wanting more money Baltimore? Internet Author: evansville, Wyoming Cross-Border Scams: liberty retrievrers Internet

Jul 14 2016
Thomas P Matthews Aka Thomas Matthews Law Offices, Liberty Lawyers Thomas P Matthews aka Liberty Lawyers is Scammer and Fraud, Con Business Man San Diego California Author: los angeles, California Media: Thomas P Matthews Aka Thomas Matthews Law Offices, Liberty Lawyers San Diego,

Jul 14 2016
Verizon Wireless Data Overage Scam Nationwide Author: Flemington, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
Verizon Wireless Charged $2500 for services I did not receive and this has been going on for over 1 yr. New York, New York Nationwide
Author: sherman oaks, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 13 2016
ct telecom usa ct excel fake china telecom powered by tmobile, holding my wireless number without any reason, very rude customer service new york Nationwide Author: corona, New York Telephone Companies: ct telecom usa Nationwide

Jul 12 2016
Kalvin Weathersby B2B Wireless Systems, Kalvin Weathersby. B2B Wireless Systems Tampa Florida.Sharpe Contracting. KLW Consulting Inc.  Beware of this Contractor! Takes Your Money and Does Not Finish the Job! Tampa Florida I did not take money and not finish the job Author: St Petersburg, Florida Home Improvements: Kalvin Weathersby Tampa, Florida

Jul 11 2016
Cricket Wireless Misrepresented a way to remove 2 lines from my account, committing fraud and keeping my money!! Internet Author: TEMPLE, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Jul 11 2016
Credo Wireless Shhesh, what a scam! San Francisco California Author: Portland, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Credo Wireless San Francisco, California

Jul 10 2016
Verizon Wireless NO SOLUTION OFFERED SO HOW CAN I USE YOUR SERVICE Chico California Author: Chico, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Chico , California

Jul 10 2016
Verizon Wireless Data scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Beaumont, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Wireless Advocates No Communication, No Rebate Seatle Washington Author: Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seatle, Washington

Jul 06 2016
M T Wireless Plus Inc. False Product Advertisement; Theft; Unethical Behavior Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Audio & Electronics Shops: M T Wireless Plus Inc. Bronx, New York

Jul 06 2016
liberty award authority Catherine long notification bureau old bethpage new york Author: jacksonville, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: liberty award authority pold bethpage, New York

Jul 04 2016
boost mobile Wireless Repair Centers of America Fake BS on legit return, idiotic customer service, pissed off all customers 7/4/16 Durham North Carolina Time Warp... Author: Butner, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: boost mobile Durham, North Carolina

Jul 04 2016
Veryzon Wireless Fraudulent/ Scam of data usage and obstruction of my wifi Nationwide Author: Oxnard , California Internet: Veryzon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Curtis property management are not honest and rip hard working people up, I hire them to take care of my investment since I was not living in Idaho state, oh boy! that was the worse mistake I did. before I run my own investment I never had any issues with rip me off, stole my tenants deposit Nampa Idaho Author: San Francisco , California Property Management: curtis property management/ Liberty property Management Nationwide

Jul 03 2016
Liberty Financial Incorporated Claims Agent: David Hull , Promotion Manager: Rita Adams I deposited a certified check into my bank account for$3,,650.00 I was able to withdraw an few dollars and the certified check was from art cell phone company, everything is legitimate but this idiot from this lottery sweepstakes who is the claim agent told me to withdraw $3,500 the second day after deposit. My bank manager told me that I will have to allow 7 working days for the check to clear. I told the agent Saturday morning that I was unable to withdraw the amount requested by him for processing fee. He really was angry and upset and seemed to be foolished and arrogant about what I told him my bank manager said. He got mad and hang up the phone. For some particular reason he does not want to contact my cell phone number but I must call him , but then he tells me to contact him, don't talk to nobody or call any number and not discuss anything to nobody. Capetown Los. Angeles California Author: Hamtramck, Michigan Cash Services: Liberty Financial Incorporated Capetown,