Customer satisfaction commitment: Liberty League International | Ripoff Report

Your Search: liberty league international
There may be more reports for "liberty league international"
For more results perform a general search for "liberty league international"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Feb 23 2017
LuxStyle international I was attracted to their ad on facebook. Something went wrong with my computer when I was checking it out. Odense C Odense Denmark Author: Cardston, Alberta Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle international Odense C, Other

Feb 23 2017
International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Miguel Maldonado Did not deliver on what was promised. Hired several models on a tfp basis knowing that photos were extra. Sunny Isles Beach Florida
Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Event Planners & Sites: International Sunny Isles Beach Fashion Show Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Woolf Fang International Ltd Lytton Hou Woolf Fang International tried to rip me off afer registering my walteriasiello domains Hefei Other Author: Rome, Other Web Hosting: Woolf Fang International Ltd Hefei, Other

Feb 22 2017
Kixin International, HX, Shenzhen Huanxi Electronics, Chris He, Bad Hoverboard Batteries ShenZhen China Author: Center, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Kixin International Co., LTD ShenZhen, Other

Feb 22 2017
Ken Haglind Tradesman International Fraud Lakeville Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Property Management: Ken Haglind Lakeville, Minnesota

Feb 22 2017
The League-Invitation address only Letter by Tom requesting me to join The League to get their secrets. Looks like a real scam. West Valley City Utah Author: Shalimar, Florida Financial Services: The League West Valley City, Utah

Feb 22 2017
The League The League Scam West Valley City UT Author: Biggs, California Unusual Rip-Off: The League Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
LuxStyle International I have been threathed by this company calgary Nationwide Author: calgary, Alberta BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle International Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
liberty mutual Georgia Author: Stone Mountain , Georgia Title and Escrow Services: liberty mutual Georgia

Feb 21 2017
International Auction Gallery A form of Bait and Switch Anaheim California Author: Cle Elum, Washington Bait-and-Switch: International Auction Gallery Anaheim, California

Feb 21 2017
Luxstyle International Icasso tried to charge me for goods not ordered or received Denmark Internet Author: Kelty, Other Eye Care: Luxstyle International Internet

Feb 20 2017
Luxstyle international incasso Luxstyle International Incasso exact same thing happens to me.Im staying from singapore.ripoffreport.com/reports/luxstyle-international/-/luxstyle-international-lux-i-did-not-order-anything-from-luxstyle-having-browsed-decided-1346684 Denmark Nationwide Author: Delaware Eye Care: Luxstyle International Incasso Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
MoneyBack.MX Diamond International Cozumel Credit Rebate is a scam Cozumel Mexico Author: New York City, New York Jewelry Stores: MoneyBack.MX Internet

Feb 20 2017
Packerpups Melissa Alexandra & Jonathan Alexandra Golden Retriever and Spanish Mastiff SCAM!! WARNING ONLY INTO THIS OF RE-SELLING INTERNATIONAL DOGS FROM THE BREEDERS FOR A HUGE PROFIT ONLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE DOGS THEMSELVES LIES TOO GreenBay Nationwide Author: , Dog Breeders: Packerpups Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
LuxStyle International Rip off LUXSTYLE Scamming and sending threatening emails Dubai  Author: Brisbane , Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: LuxStyle International Internet

Feb 18 2017
Bloomberg enterprises Columbus international escrow Promise to buy our time share if we join vacation service Atlanta Georgia Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Travel Services: Bloomberg enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 17 2017
TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC MOUNIR SAIFMOUTAZ ALI fake check for amount of $8640.00 after I am deliverd the order of Kids short ELIZABETH New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC ELIZABETH , New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
International Automobile Association International License. IDL Took my Money did not deliver documents Hollywood Florida Author: Atlanta , Georgia Legal Process Services: International Automobile Association Hollywood, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Borderline International fraud, scam, charge back, junk, scammers, fraudsters, shakedown, rip-off, rip off, sham, deception, sham, con game, con artist Dania Florida
Author: Florida Internet Fraud: Borderline International Dania, Florida

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 16 2017
LuxStyle International Scam and purchased an unordered item with an invoice of £54.98 Denmark Internet Author: Bradford, Alabama Adult Web Sites: LuxStyle International Internet

Feb 16 2017
Sarasota Avionics International Sarasota Avionics, Sarasota Avionics & Maintenance Ripoff! Fraudulent transactions and lost over $10,000. Owner thretened and attacked me Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Electrical Services: Sarasota Avionics International Sarasota, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Miami International Auto Inc How long will this dictatorship be maintained? Miami Florida Author: Princeton, Florida Utility Companies: Florida Power and Light Florida