LIBERTY WIRELESS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: liberty wireless
There may be more specific results for "liberty wireless"
For more specific results for "liberty wireless"
Showing 1-25 of 8,207 Found Reports For more specific results for "liberty wireless"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Lifereader Harrasing Emails Internet Author: West Liberty, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Lifereader Internet

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 22 2017
Liberty Acquisitions Unfair debt practices Denver Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Collection Agency's: Liberty Acquisitions Denver, Colorado

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Liberty Floor Care Liberty Floor Cleaning  Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: MEDIA, Pennsylvania Sales People: Liberty Floor Care Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 14 2017
Empire RV & Marine, Empire Motors, Empire Motors Inc. High Risk. They will say anything to convince you to buy Liberty Texas Author: Houston, Texas Boat Dealers: Empire RV & Marine Liberty, Texas

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Statueoflibertytickets.com They charged more money unnecessarily for a statue of liberty tour. They are falsely representing themselves as the official website when they are not and are charging $7 addition to forward my order to statuetours.com. Austin TX Not a scam and not a rip-off Author: Tampa, Florida Landmarks & Historic Sites: Statueoflibertytickets.com Internet

Jul 10 2017
Tractor wireless My minutes were stolen!!! My minutes were being used when I have xfinity!!! Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Tractor wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
AT&T Wireless/Internet/DirectTV An agent said I qualified to get 1. Internet 2.Direct TV and 3.Wireless, for $99. I asked him more. than once if he was sure and he said Yes,yes,yes. . Later I kept getting billed for the new plan AND t he old plan(about $139/mo. I called and called t. hey kept telling me it would take about 3 month. s(pay cycles),Well it never happened,now I pay. about $260/month to ATT ,it is killing me..They told me it was a home phone which nobody uses anyway,(which i never wanted),so i want to take them to court But it is very hard to get an address or name from ATT to take to court. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Liberty village aka Shamrock community aka Liberty Village Apartment Homes 702-825-1847 4870 Nellis Oasis Ln Las Vegas, NV 89115 Scam an rip off stay away from liberty village aka shamrock Las vegas Nevada
Author: Las vegas, Nevada Better Business Bureau: Liberty village Las vegas , Nevada

Jul 06 2017
edirect incorporated Sweepstakes Clearinghouse i order wireless camera ups cant delivery to my PO box and they have return to sender until today no package nor a letter dallas Texas Author: paterson, New Jersey Cameras & Video: edirect incorporated dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Liberty Data Center Fraudulent company with a fake website Glendale Arizona Author: Falls Church, Virginia Door to Door Sales: Liberty Data Center Arizona

Jul 03 2017
Womans Liberty Center (Mary Washington) Defamation of character, unlawful termination of residency, thievery Jacksonville Florida Author: LINDENHURST, New York Civil Rights Violators: Womans Liberty Center (Mary Washington) Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
ZIZO WIRELESS ZIZO FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, PHONE CASES ARE NOT MILITARY GRADE, BEWARE!! Chino California
Author: LouisvilleI purchased Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] w/ [Galaxy, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: ZIZO WIRELESS Chino, California

Jun 30 2017
Gentleman Joggers Took my money but never delivered the product. Will not respond to me by email. Internet Author: Liberty hill, Texas Attorney Generals: Gentleman Joggers Internet

25, Report #1382092

Jun 29 2017
The Wireless Boys Violation of privacy policy Mt. Sinai New York Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Boys Mt. Sinai, New York