Your Search | life answers.com

Aug 26 2016
Dermasoft and Purecell Low life scam artists Santa Ana California 92799 California Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Dermasoft and Purecell CA

Aug 26 2016
Economy Rental Cars Worst Car Rental Experience in my Life Orlando Florida Author: Somewhere, Missouri Car Rentals: Economy Rental Cars Orlando, Florida

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Brown Shipley Hampton Dean Ruined my life through incompetence deceit and misrepresentation Nottingham Notts Author: Bournemoutth , Financial Services: Brown Shipley

Aug 22 2016
ATHENE ANNUITY &LIFE INSURANCE INSURANCE SCAM NASHVILLE Tennessee Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Insurance Companies: a

Aug 21 2016
Senior life insurance Want pay policy of son death Thomasville Georgia Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Senior life insurance Georgia

Aug 20 2016
prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Sponsor guaranteed cash report 1,823,976.00 and have to respond in 14 days to get money send them 20 bucks for them to save and send out had gotten a letter in the mail showing I had won 1,823,976.00 and I had to respond within the 14 days but had to send them 20 bucks back and respond or they will give the money away and haven't Hurd anything and had looked up on line to see if it was true and sum one else got scamed and my dumb a*s send it to them its a scam and sum one need to put a end or many more families are going to get scaled and ur thinking ur life changing and it's wrong Nationwide Author: DENVER, Colorado Attorneys General: prize distribution services pmb #402 1334 peninsula blvd Hewlett NY 11557 Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Monumental Another irreputable insurance company!!! Cedar Papids Iowa Author: Chicago, Illinois Funeral Services: Transamerica Premier life insurance Company Cedar Papids, Iowa

Aug 17 2016
Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza My wife and I were scammed by franchise owner and lost our life savings. Brick New Jersey Author: Willow Street, Pennsylvania Pizza & Take Out: Robert Schwartz DBA: Take or Bake Pizza Brick, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Joe's AV Joe's Audio Visual - BEWARE Worst Consumer Experience of My Life New York Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia TVs & VCRs: Joe's AV Internet

Aug 16 2016
MetLife Insurance Metropolitan Life Insurance global.metlife MetLife ® Life Insurance - metlifefinalexpense Steven A. Kandarian CEO Refusal to pay life insurance policy for my wife Long Island City, NY 11101 New York Author: Mineral Wells, Texas Insurance Companies: MetLife Insurance Internet

Aug 15 2016
Rejuv-a-derm ,US, Derma life Skin MI ,US, Trial turned into monthly bill, cannot stop it. UTAH Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Eye Care: Rejuv-a-derm (US) Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
Pure life green coffee I want to cancel my order with them and they keep charging my bank account for $85.00 every month Tampa Florida Author: Dalhart, Texas Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee Tampa , Florida

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
guarantee trust life box 1144 difficulty with claim service glenview Illinois Author: overland park, Kansas Insurance Companies: guarantee trust life box 1144 glenview, Illinois

Aug 11 2016
Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company They refused to issue a life insurance policy for my ten year old autistic son based on him having autism Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Leesburg , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Globe Life And Accident Insurance Company Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Aug 10 2016
National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member National Cooking Club Life Time Member I have been a member since 2001, haven't received anything from them for two years,not a word. No magazine nothing! Minnetonka Minnesota Author: Salem, West Virginia Hardware & Tools: National Home Gardening Club Life Time Member Minnetonka, Minnesota

Aug 09 2016
Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company * Terry Claims Specialist LIars, and miscommunications Nationwide Reason? Author: PFLUGERVILLE, Texas Health Insurance: Colonial Penn Life Insurance Company Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
Lost Love Back Solution - A Scammed Organization !!! Lost love back solution is a fraud organization that scammed many people in India. I had some black magic problems in my life. So i got their services but i did not get any solution and lost my money. New Delhi Internet Author: Delhi, Alabama Astrologers & Psychics: Lost Love Back Solution Internet

21, Report #1320012

Aug 08 2016
Unified right med Health insurance United life insurance company Rightmed limited benefit plan Misrepresented themselves as affordable health care Took 170$enrollment fee and 1stmonth for total 386.50$ Orange park Internet Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Unified right med Health insurance Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
VitaminLife.com Vitamin Life Inferior Product - Extremely Disrespectful Woodinville WA Author: Ft Myers, Florida Alternative Health: VitaminLife.com Woodinville, WA

Aug 06 2016
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions, Coleco, David Shimon, Dafna Aviv Timeshare relief company scams consumers and employee alike HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Timeshare Rentals: INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC HALLANDALE, Florida

24, Report #1320901

Aug 05 2016
Carrier airconditioners International comfort Div. Central A/C 4 years old, falling apart 4 years into life and warrenty. Will not do anything to fix problem Syracuse, New York Nationwide Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Appliances: Carrier airconditioners Nationwide

25, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,