Your Search | lifeline screening precision plus screening lisa sheppard, md

Oct 12 2015
Lifeline screening In the business of tricking the elderly into paying for medically unnecessary tests. The only focus was to upsell useless blood tests to the unknowing participants with scare tactics. Poor management they brought me in and had me sit there for 3+ hours what a waste of my time. They con you into more tests using scare tactics. Read a few reviews from their own employee’s below, this should give you an idea what kind a company is it. Green Bay Wisconsin Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Clinics: Lifeline screening Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
ML Capital Group Inc Tom Nelson Lisa Nelson Do not invest with these two Fountain Hills Arizona Author: New York, New York Financial Services: ML Capital Group Inc Fountain Hills, Arizona

Oct 12 2015
Checkcare system I took my daughter to her doctors appointment and wrote a check for $40. It cleared and a few days later after checking my account I was negative $16 plus bank fees. CASSELBERRY, Florida
Author: Chattahoochee , Florida Questionable Activities: Checkcare system CASSELBERRY,, Florida

A-Plus Construction & Restoration Inc Jon Combs Half a** job Davie Florida
Con man crook Author: Florida Home Improvements: A-Plus Construction & Restoration Inc Davie, Florida

Oct 11 2015
Kraken Kustoms or A-Plus Marine Construction & Restoration INC Deceptive/Not Honest Davie Florida
Deceptive, habitual liar Author: Boca Raton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Davie, Florida

Oct 11 2015
Kraken Kustoms Jon Combs A plus Marine construction & restoration ,JC builders ,Riptide painting Liar , crook , dishonest Davie Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens., Florida Builders & Contractors: Kraken Kustoms Jon Combs Internet

Oct 10 2015
new way moving Miami FL I had sent an online inquiry to a few companies to have my car moved from baltimore md to california. Leo from new way moving service called me to follow up, he gave me a low ball offer of $900.00 for the total cost of moving and at that point he started fraud MIAMI Florida Internet Author: RIVERSIDE, California Moving Companies: new way moving Miami FL Internet

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Dr Steven Samuels MD Discontinued, via certified mail, his desires, without any explanation, as to why he would no longer be willing or able to provide me medical services. He had been a personal friend & acquaintance for approximately 40 years.  Greenwood Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Doctors: Dr Steven Samuels MD Greenwood , Indiana

Oct 08 2015
berttramkennethnormanstern Michael lisi art gallery i purchased 5 Bert Stern Marilyn Monroes signed prints and they were freshly made fakes with ink that rubbed off. ebay and New York The COA style has been the same since 2002 Author: nottingham, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: berttramkennethnormanstern

Oct 08 2015
lifeline repairs Tristain. money hungry. charges double its competitors. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Blabber Mouth: lifeline repairs Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
precision air & heating Nick Bryan workers fell thru ceiling when blowing insulation in attic. floors damaged,clean-up unsatisfactory. Chandler Arizona
Complete Idiots Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: precision air & heating Chandler, Arizona

Oct 07 2015
A PLUS AUTO CENTER A+ aUTO CENTERA + AUTO CENTER FRAUD LEMON CAR COLTON California False data? Yes or no. Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealers: A PLUS AUTO CENTER COLTON, California

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Dr. David Schwartzwald, MD HORRIBLE AND RUDE OFFICE STAFF IN MY OPINION! Boca Raton Florida
THEY FINALLY SENT MY MEDICAL RECORDS Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Dr. David Schwartzwald, MD Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 05 2015
IQAIR aka IQ AIR Carbon dust ALL OVER MACHINE, company says that normal! Im selling it! My review - it sucks! La Mirada California IQAIR HEALTH PRO PLUS..The sad facts still remains Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Appliances: IQAIR La Mirada,

Oct 05 2015
Washington Federal, Lisa Davey, John Fry, police officer Attempt to cheat and steel Mesa Arizona Ok... Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Washington Federal Mesa, Arizona

Oct 04 2015
Newport Marketing LLC Newport Travel, Newport Travel Package, Incentive Travel Plus, newport SCAMMERS, FRAUD, FAKE LIARS, OVERCHARGING, DEMAND OF FULL REFUND NOT COMPLETE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY OF THEIR SERVICES. Sunny Isles Beach Florida Author: Douglasville, Georgia Travel Services: Newport Marketing LLC Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 02 2015
BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Corporate Consulting Associates of WY 1213 Liberty Rd Suite 208 Eldersburg, MD 21784 888-350-7001 x2Also use Mary B.Senior Account Manager202-670-0249 From the Desk of Business Credit Approved: Dear Business Owner, Have you ever been DENIED Business Financing? Would an Infusion of Capital help you grow your business? Could you use up to $30,000 in Business Credit in the next 30 days? If the answer to any of these questions is “yes”, we strongly suggest you read every word of this letter... Internet Author: Torrance, California Business Consultants: BUSINESS CREDIT APPROVED Internet

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet