Your Search | lifeline screening precision plus screening lisa sheppard, md

Sep 18 2014
Triple T Triple TTriple T Plus +tttrp.comhsemitruckstires.com/services.html mobilesemitruckrepair.com/http://findtrucksservice.comhttp://mobiledeiseltruckrepair.comoklahomacitymissouri.semitrucktires.com Illusive SCAM company that targets truck drivers, trucking companies, tire repair and roadside assitance UNKNOWN Shows Multiple Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Truck Dealer Repair: Triple T Internet

Sep 18 2014
Precision Tune Chas Moore owner/operator Paid for complete tune-up and they ripped me off Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Precision Tune Decatur, Georgia

Sep 18 2014
Paul's Tire Glen Burnie, MD Dishonest, Substandard Chinese Tires Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Severn, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Paul's Tire Glen Burnie, Maryland

Sep 17 2014
Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus they did not post the terms and conditions on my agreement and i got charge 89.95 on my credit card 15 days after the order of the free trial bottle Internet
Author: long beach, California Healthcare Centers: Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Sep 17 2014
Slimdown Slimdown unauthorized credit charge 2 twice MD Internet Author: port tobacco, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Slimdown Internet

Sep 16 2014
Dr. Anju Mathur, md I went to this doctor for medical help. She insulted my appearance for starters. Than she was laughing saying I could have a stroke from the medication I was prescribed by another doctor . She than proceeded to tell me I needed to get a job. She over bil Charge for services I never had done ...She was the rudest doctor also ...no bedside skills ..insulting Studio City California Author: Miami, Florida Alternative Health: Dr. Anju Mathur, md Studio City, California

Sep 16 2014
Affordable Home Improvemnts TERRY SANDERS - Owner, Lisa Shannon-Bookkeeper Terry Sanders scammed my g/f & myself & others on his crew out of money. Got nothing but excuses & lies. Was created in Jonesboro, Arkansas Internet Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Employees: Affordable Home Improvemnts Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS FRAUD: unauthorized debit monthly from business debit account Omaha Nebraska Author: Bellingham, Washington Questionable Activities: MQV SHOPPING ESSENTIALS PLUS Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 15 2014
My Score--Freester, Identity Protect Fraud Company, No employment screening at all, SCAM Boca Roton FL Author: Maricopa, Arizona Credit Services: My Score--Freester, Identity Protect Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
Ashley Furniture - Frederick, MD leather peeling, defective leather, poor quality Frederick Maryland
Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Furniture Manufactures: Ashley Furniture - Frederick, MD Frederick, Maryland

Sep 15 2014
NEXUS COMMUNICATIONS/REACHOUT WIRELESS Reachout Wireless Company continues to take Federal Lifeline Benefits after requesting to cease in writing twice and calling so many times I cannot remember. Columbus Ohio Author: Soquel, California Cellular Phone Companies: NEXUS COMMUNICATIONS/REACHOUT WIRELESS Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Worst quality and most dishonest Auto Body shop in the Bitterroot Valley Hamilton Montana Author: Hamilton, Montana Body Work & Repair: Frontier Auto Plus Inc. Hamilton, Montana

La Cars Repo A PLUS AUTO shady crooks Winnetka California
Author: Llano, California Auto Dealers: La Cars Repo Winnetka, California

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Metro Pcs Paula V, Brian Lisa Sold me a 49.00 phone for 99.00 and put on the reciept 49.00 for the phone and 50 dollars for the case. A 5.00 phone case that was supposed to be free with the purchase of the phone. The LG optimus L70 is selling for 49.00 in all Metro stores in Florida and this store is ripping people off charging 99.00 for the phone. New Port Richey Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs New Port Richey, Florida

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus GCOFFER From Free Trial To Charging Credit Card Hundreds Of Dollars Henderson Nevada Author: Cleveland, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Sep 12 2014
Power up Garcinia Garcinia Cambogia I paid $4.95 for a free trail 10 days, before the 10 days were up they charged me over $100.00 before I could cancel, plus no phone number on the packaging and the product is a phony. They are taking people money ripping us off. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Power up Garcinia Salt Lake City, Utah

Sep 12 2014
Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Superior Distribution/AZC Rude Obnoxious Customer Service, Dishonest Ripoff Company Mesa Arizona
Author: Dayton, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus Pure Green Garcinia Mesa, Arizona

Sep 12 2014
Rapid Advance No credit check? According to TV ad. Not True. Internet, 7316 Wisconsin Ave, Suite 350 | Bethesda Internet,MD Author: Port Orchard, Washington Loans: Rapid Advance Internet

Sep 12 2014
Hairextensionsale.com I bouht one set of extensions for 69.00 plus 20.00 shipping. I ordered dark brown and ended up with a blackish color. I emailed and called for two days with no reply. Then never emailed or called back once. I ordered another set that was a medium brown and received that next day, paid 59.00 plus 20.00 shiping. When I realized it was the same company under another name I cancelled it. I never got a response for the cancellation until two days later saying they already shipped it. That one came back too light with a dark reddish tint. Wrong color again. Now I am emailoing and calling everyday and not receiving any reply. By the way the package comes to you from China. China Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Computer Fraud: Hairextensionsale.com Internet

Sep 11 2014
Arepas Magnet Plus They hire people and 5 days later the owner said dont come back and she didnt pay the days worked. Weston Florida
Author: Weston, Florida Restaurant Delivery Services: Arepas Magnet Plus Weston, Florida

Sep 10 2014
Urban Development Solutions gracefulhands.orgultra unity inc. helping Lisa sold me home and gardens magazine for 3 years. $120 worth Michigan City Indiana Author: Chandler, Arizona Landscaping: Urban Development Solutions Michigan City, Indiana

Sep 10 2014
Lifecell skincare Southbeach Skin care free trial is not what they say. put hold on credit card immediatly for $189.00 plus shipping/hndlg Hollywood. Internet Author: Port Angeles , Washington Beauty Products: Lifecell skincare Internet

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 09 2014
Health Choice Plus, LLC Superior Distribution/AZC Was told I could get my money back in 30 days, ($99.90) and they said I could only get $25 back. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Athens, West Virginia Weightloss Programs: Health Choice Plus, LLC Las Vegas, Nevada