Your Search | lifestyles holiday vacation club

Oct 27 2016
Megathailand Ordered jacket in September and never received it. Thailand Internet Author: Holiday , Florida Consumer Services: Megathailand Internet

Oct 27 2016
Tire CLub Tony lama location DO NOT GO HERE!!!  El Paso Texas Author: EL PASO , Texas Auto Tire shops: Tire Club El Paso, Texas

Oct 26 2016

Oct 25 2016
Philip Cagle Cypress Slough Hunt Club Tunica Mississippi Mississippi Author: Greenville, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: Philip Cagle Tunica, Mississippi

Oct 25 2016
The Country Club Directory The Country Club Journal STOLE $700 FOR A PUBLICATION THAT WAS NEVER DISTRIBUTED Brooklyn New York Honest Report by Consumer Author: Peoria, Arizona Sales People: The Country Club Directory Brooklyn, New York

Oct 24 2016
The Holiday Property Group LLC Mr. Michael Dean This company is ripping people of their money by offering to sale their time share, Don’t pay anything up front, you’ll never see it again Winchester Virginia Author: Sunrise, Florida Sales People: The Holiday Property Group LLC Winchester, Virginia

Oct 23 2016
Beach & Town Hotel Beach and Town Hotel vacation hotels in SCAMS/FRAUD( BEACH &TOWEN)Hotel. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood , Florida Hotel: Beach & Town Hotel Hollywood, Florida

Oct 23 2016
PayPal Valerie Olson, Valerie Olsen, Valerie Farley, PayPal Business Professional Scamming Traveler, PayPal deducted my account after she paid and checked into my vacation property Taylor Ridge Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 20 2016
tropical family getaways Florida Caribbean travel called telling me I won a vacation package. pressured me for almost 2 weeks to send money hallandale beach florida No scam here Author: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky Travel Services: tropical family getaways Internet

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Luxury Motor Club Yuri, Jack Worst Buying Experience Ever Franklin Square New York Author: Simsbury, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Luxury Motor Club Franklin Square, New York

Oct 18 2016
Osseo gun club Shotty service Osseo Minnesota Ripped off and threated Author: Richfield, Minnesota Guns & Ranges: Osseo gun club Osseo, Minnesota

Oct 18 2016
Dollar Tee Club RIP OFF TAMPA Internet Author: Glen Heights, Texas Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Oct 17 2016
sears, sears vacation,direct access a disatisfied past customer.. livingston Nationwide Author: vauxhall, New Jersey Travel Services: sears Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Holiday cruise line Caribbean cruise/ Take my money with no cruise.I called the number provided to reserve the date Noone can find my purchase.i's it a scam. $118 was taken away from me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Cruises: Holiday cruise line Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 14 2016
Bit Lending Club This place is a complete scam to steal your ID's and other identity. Unsure Internet Author: Ohio Loans: Bit Lending Club Internet

Oct 14 2016
Marriott Vacation Club International MVCI Conducted a serious scam while telling me how wonderful they were - using what I had of goodwill toward Marriott Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Realtors: Marriott Vacation Club International Bethesda, Maryland

Oct 13 2016
Coast to Coast Publishing I paid for an ad that never got published. Delray Beach Florida Author: Holiday, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Coast to Coast Publishing Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 13 2016
Bluegreen Vacation Club Scam Their salespeople are con artists they have no conscience Wisconsin Dells WI, Pigeon Forge TN, Boca Raton FL They have many different locations nationwide Author: columbus, Mississippi Timeshare Rentals: Bluegreen Vacation Club Nationwide

Oct 11 2016
K9 Fit Club Patricia A Montgomery Patricia A Hoffman Patricia A Lewis Patricia Hoffman Lewis Patricia A Lloyd Patrica Montgomery Patricia Anne Lewis Patricia H Lewis P Montgomery Patricia A Louis Patricia D Lewis Patty Hoffman Anne Montgomery Patricia Tricia Montgome K9 Fit Club's founder has 14 aliases ( Hinsdale Illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Dead Beat Customers: K9 Fit Club Hinsdale, Illinois

Oct 10 2016
Dollar Tee Club Took my order, charged my account, nothing delivered in over three months except excuses Internet Author: Keizer, Oregon Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Oct 08 2016
Auto Club of America Bad service Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Palo Verde, California Auto Clubs: Auto Club of America Internet

Oct 07 2016
Gerasimos Alex Morfesis Ripped off by scammer promising to help Holiday Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Lawyers: Alex Morfesis Holiday,

Oct 07 2016
Occidental Vacation Club Timeshare Scam Author: New York, New York Timeshare Rentals: Occidental Vacation Club nationwide