LIFESTYLES HOLIDAY VACATION CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lifestyles holiday vacation club
There may be more specific results for "lifestyles holiday vacation club"
For more specific results for "lifestyles holiday vacation club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 20 2017
Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Rude, condescending, pushy, deceptive sales practices Branson Missouri Filing to get our money back tomorrow check out BBB Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Resorts: Club Wyndham, Branson, MO office Branson, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Julia Lympany; Jose Garcia Sold a Timeshare which was a scam and did not meet up to the promises which were made. Deceptive Business Practices Puerto Plata Nationwide Author: Texas Resorts: Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet packages: 627005605 & 627005599 Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Beaute WrinkleReducer Ordered a sample online of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Creme for 3.95 and 4.95. Went on vacation and a memorial for my Mom in Montana. North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Redding, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute WrinkleReducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2017
wyndham vacation resorts Sucks you dry coming and going Williamsburg, Va Nationwide Author: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona Lodging: wyndham vacation resorts Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
The Buyers-Fashion Club Doesn't inform you that your absolutely free items are only a trial. Dania Beach Florida Author: Cascade, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: he Buyers-Fashion Club Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 15 2017
Thefoundrytorquay.com The Foundry Nightclub, The Venue Night Club Torquay, The Attic Night Club Torquay Thefoundrytorquay.com torquay Nationwide
Author: Torquay, Alabama Bars Lounges & Clubs: Thefoundrytorquay.com Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
OC Polo Club - Orange County Polo Club SHADY SCAMMERS, POOR TEACHING, SICK HORSES, POOR HORSE CARE BEWARE Silverado California Author: Coto de Caza, California Sports Teams & Clubs: OC Polo Club Silverado, California

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
SMC Merchant Club Merchant Club.comeMerchantClubLLC internet drop shipping store jannonline.com Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: SMC Merchant Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
Fun Town RV Cleburn FunTown RV Had to cancel my family vacation Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas RV Storage: Fun Town RV Cleburn Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Title boxing club Sold my wife a franchise that we were led to believe you could make 200,000 per year without any problem, lost $600,000. Overland Park, KS Overland Park Kansas Author: Fort myers, Florida Health Spas: Title boxing club Overland Park, Kansas

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2017
Vacation inspirations Vacation club scam South Carolina  Author: Queens village, New York Travel Services: Vacation inspirations South Carolina

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 11 2017
Holiday Inn Vacation Club Deceived us concerning our timeshare ownership Kissimmee, Florida Nationwide Helpful information about timeshare Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Blue baron Pete garland Holiday Florida Author: Columbus, Texas Manufacturers: Blue baron Holiday fl., Florida

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 07 2017
AT&T UVerseDirectTVSam's Club (on0site sales rep) Runs Credit Check Under False Pretenses Wentzville Missouri Author: Wentzville, Missouri Satellite Companies: AT&T Wentzville, Missouri

Jul 07 2017
Tasting Room Lot 18 Wine club scam new york Internet Author: Westlake Village, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Tasting Room Internet