Your Search | lifestyles holiday vacation club
26, Report #1331949

Oct 06 2016
Barry S. Franklin & Associates Barry S. Franklin Barry would rather be on vacation then working on your case and billing you for thinking about you while he is away! Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Lawyers: Barry S. Franklin & Associates Aventura, Florida

Oct 04 2016
spp septic protection plan 123 groupSafe secure club they charged me 4 mos in a row for my 599.95 premium and now i cannot contact them. ft lauderdale Florida Author: punta gorda, Florida Warranty Companies: spp septic protection plan ft lauderdale, Florida

Oct 02 2016
Premier Cancun Vacations Ivy, Dang Flora, Premiere CAncun Vcations Ivy Bee, Margo Dang Flora Fraudulent and Forceful way of selling out vacation packages in Cancun Quintana Roo Internet Please disregard request for refund... Author: Castro Valley, California Hotel: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Sep 30 2016
EMerchant Club EMerchant Club will not cancel my account. Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Websites: EMerchant Club Internet

Sep 29 2016

Sep 29 2016
Surrey Vacation Resorts /Capital Resorts Group thiefs and liars St. Petersburg Florida Author: Lakewood , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Surrey Vacation Resorts /Capital Resorts Group St. Petersburg , Florida

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
Sports Club AV Lancaster California Author: LANCASTER, California Health Spas: Sports Club AV Lancaster, California

Sep 23 2016
title transfer holding llc Jr Vacation consultantMarketing Direct Timeshares crooks takes 9900 dollars and does nothing ormond beach Florida Author: muncie, Indiana Timeshare Rentals: title transfer holding llc ormond beach, Florida

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Axxion club Scammed out of $5,000. Fake legal service marketing Houston,texas Nationwide
Author: San Antonio, Texas Legal Services: Axxion club Nationwide

Sep 20 2016
Outer Banks Blue Realty Outer Banks Blue Vacation Rentals Outer Banks Blue was terrible and ignored us once they had our money.  Kitty Hawk North Carolina
Author: Greenville , North Carolina Lodging: Outer Banks Blue Realty Kitty Hawk, North Carolina

Sep 19 2016
supp club llc supp club llc is a scam/rip off dont fall for there promotional deals internet Author: new carlisle, Ohio Alternative Health: supp club llc Internet

Sep 19 2016
Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Kia Hunt Club OttawaKia on Hunt Club OttawaOttawa Hunt Club Kia Extremely rude sales staff, Bad quality work, Poor after Car on Car Purchased Ottawa Ontario
Author: Ottawa, Ontario Auto Dealers: Kia Hunt Club Ottawa Ottawa, Ontario

Sep 16 2016
Supp Club Was charged product-never received it. Was charged a membership fee-never authorized plus can not get on website due to stating i dont have a membership. Now being charged a membership fee. No way to contact company to dispute. College Park Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Supp Club Internet

Sep 15 2016
.Vacation Rentals in the Desert James Nello Owner/manager of VRBO354577 has not returned refundable deposit Palm Springs, California  Internet Issue resolved - Refund received Author: Folsom, California Property Management: .Vacation Rentals in the Desert Internet

Sep 15 2016
pura vida lifestyle Master Vacation Scam Artists! Don't get tangled in their web! cancun, q roo Nationwide Author: Johnstown, Colorado Travel Services: pura vida lifestyle Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Grand Mayan/Mayan Palace/Vida Lifestyle/Mayan Palace Vacation Club/Vacation Class, S.A de C.V/The Grand Bliss/The Bliss Resorts/Grand Luxxe VIDA never delivered or build the unit i contracted for with VIDA. Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun UPDATE Author: STATEN ISLAND, New York Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS GROUP Los Cabos,Nuevo Vallarta, Cancun,

Sep 13 2016
Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc. Misleading crooks Orlando Florida Author: Illinois Timeshare Rentals: Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Inc. Nationwide

Santa Ana Club SP Towing Formerly Pepe's Towing Predatory santa ana California
Furthermore Author: sunland, California Auto Towing: Santa Ana Club SP Towing santa ana, California

Sep 12 2016
Sapphire Resorts Starpoint Resorts, Geo Holiday Fraud/Scam Company Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts: Sapphire Resorts Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 09 2016
Universal Resort Exchange AkA Resoet Deals Stay Scam vacation rentals Longwood Florida Author: Desoto, Texas Timeshare Rentals: Universal Resort Exchange Longwood, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Vrbo, Homeaway, VacationRentals, Expedia, TRAVELER BOOKING SCAM NOTICE! TRAVELER BOOKING SCAM - BEWARE! Expedia bought Homeaway Nationwide Author: Mukilteo, Washington Lodging: VRBO HOMEAWAY VACATION RENTALS Nationwide