Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

lifestyles holiday vacation club

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 03 2017
Club Wyndham Club Wyndham designs contract to have you pay for points even if you don't use them. Florida Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Resorts: Club Wyndham Internet

Feb 02 2017
Holiday Fury Fraud, cheaters, liars, stealers! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet

Feb 02 2017
america vacations Was contacted by fax through a secure fax machine called to look into vacation package was told I had to book to at that time to get my reservation to be held told me only two flights were available. I proceeded through and booked my vacation and was told I had 18 months to redeem my vacation package I attempted to reach company to schedule my vacation and the number is not working and their e-mails do not go through I can not contact anyone to resolve this matter cancun benito juarez, quatana roo Author: Fort Fairfield , Maine Travel Agents: america vacations cancun benito juarez, quatana roo,

Feb 02 2017
poshmark : i contacted the business to return an item I had purchased. It was a women's jacket that when it came was actually mens. i was not able to return the jacket online because it said it had been more than 72 hours since the item was delivered. i wrote the business about 10 times explaining that i was on vacation and now it was five days since the item was return. it was also falsely advertised. the yare refusing to refund me. california Author: new york, New York Clothing Stores: poshmark internet,

Feb 02 2017
Voyager Vacation Club Outrigger, Travel Services, Time to Vacation, Discover Vacations Scam Alert Greenville, DE Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Voyager Vacation Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
Occidental Aruba - First Club Misled, lied to, and now only get to talk to third party who collect payments - everyday I plead to speak to a person who can intelligently communicate effectively ONLY to be told ---- WE can't help you but we will send an email to the resort for you! How sad and NO customer service! I received many emails and at least two phone calls when they wanted to cash checks for a downpayment. Now - my understanding is Occidental has been acquired by Barcelo' Hotels and Resorts - I never received this notification! It's a nightmare but before listing the deceptions - I am going to give the benefit of the doubt to the new President Milton Gonzales - because the previous President said he wanted to know when customer were treated poorly. So, let's see if there is a better practice now than last year and years before. I'm waiting to talk to a professional. Respectfully, a customer Palm Breach Aruba Internet Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Occidental Aruba - First Club Internet

Jan 30 2017
Frank Andres - The Profit Center, The Giveaway Club, Instant Reseller Club Empty Profit Center Membership, Empty Giveaway Club, Sell Softwares Does Not Work and then Blame the Customer for it Internet
Author: Markham, Ontario Internet Marketing Companies: Frank Andres Internet

Jan 30 2017
Ricardo Rodriguez Owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Very Bad experience with the owner of the Luz De Luna 50' yacht Ricardo Rodriguez. Yacht is broken and owner is dishonest - promising refund and never did. I Lost $580 USD Family vacation & celebration was destroyed. Bad experience with this business owner. Stay away from Ricardo R– he is word worth nothing but trouble. For two month texted back and promising refund from the company and when time to post negative feedback on airbnb is expired just vanished. Doesn’t want to communicate and return money as promised. Consumers beware! San Diego California Author: BEVERLY HILLS, California Travel Companies: Ricardo Rodriguez San Diego, California

Jan 30 2017
GetaRoom.com HotelsOne.com, Consumer Club, In. STAY AWAY! Make sure you are calling hotels DIRECTLY! Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Travel Companies: GetaRoom.com Internet

Jan 28 2017
Premier Cancun vacation Benito Juarez Charges without consent Cancun mexico Internet Time to bring the law against this crooked company Author: Jasper, Alberta Travel Services: Premier Cancun vacation Benito Juarez Internet

Jan 28 2017
AAA Insurance Automobile Club of southern California a Ripoff Company Los Angeles California Joel Arlot is found guilty Author: Los Angeles, California Car Insurance: AAA Insurance

Jan 28 2017
Holiday Fury I never received a sweater that I ordered after paying more than $60 for it. They sent me an email telling me my order was being shipped out on January 15th, even though I ordered it more than a month ahead, 2 or 3 weeks before Christmas. The tracking number they gave me on Jan. 15th was never updated. I kept asking for an update and they told me that people had been receiveing their sweaters without even getting a notification that they were being sent out, so to look out for it. It never came. I asked for a refund and they told me that they couldn't give me one and that they order had already been shipped out. I have emails to verify all of this. Nationwide Author: Saint Louis , Missouri Adult Web Site: Abusive Parents: Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Fury Nationwide

Jan 27 2017
Hilton Grand Vacation Hilton Grand Vacation is a Rip off company....booked me for their presentation but failed to mention the booking is non refundable. They took my $166. Nationwide Author: Union City, California Advertising / Deceptive: Hilton Grand Vacation Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Smile Direct Club Smile Care Club Long drawn out process that results to nothing! Internet Author: Boise, Idaho Adoption Agencies: Dental Services: Smile Direct Club Internet

40, Report #1352099

Jan 26 2017
Holiday Fury Ripped me off for $60 sent me the wrong thing and refused to give me a refund Internet Author: Toms River, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Holiday Fuy Internet

Jan 24 2017
ETTSI vacation of a lifetime big ripp off Daytona beach/ ormond beach florida Nationwide Author: leominster, Massachusetts Resorts: ETTSI Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Laithwaite's Wine Laithwaite's Wine Club National Geographic Wines of the World Deceptive Marketing - Order a Case, Get an Unexpected Case at Twice the Price a Few Months Later Internet Author: Chesterfield, Virginia On-Line Business: Laithwaite's Wine Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club The farce of the Fiesta Americana Vacation Club Mexico Author: Tacoma, Washington Resorts: Fiesta Americana Vacation Club

Jan 23 2017
HICV Vacation Package Vacation package for $199.00. Found out they were fraudulent from this website. Internet Author: Mount Pleasant, Texas Hotel: HICV Vacation Package Internet

Jan 23 2017
Holiday Station Store Bad Gas Grand Forks North Dakota Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Auto Service Stations: Holiday Station Store Grand Forks, North Dakota

Jan 21 2017
Dale Eugene Godboldo Actor name- Carl E. Douglas in O.J Simpson American Crime Story7 Episodes Wanda at large as Keith Micheal Townsend Mickey mouse Club Dale E. Godboldo Breached of Contract and Piercing the corporate veil. Losangles California Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Dale Eugene Godboldo Internet

Jan 20 2017
Affordable Vacations International Affordable Vacation International Scam - Class Action Please let me know Sunnyvale California Author: California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Jan 20 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York Optimum/Altice is terrible - the original poster is correct to warn people about them! Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Holiday Fury Avoid at all costs Internet Author: Illinois Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury Internet