Your Search | lifestyles holiday vacation club

Jan 19 2016
grand Crowne Resorts Surrey vacation club Capital resorts Capital resorts group old company new scam Branson Missouri Capital Resorts is a scam I can prove it right now!!!!! Author: new Orleans, Louisiana Resorts: grand Crowne Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jan 18 2016
Delivery-planet.com Club white smile Federisbeurg- not sure of spelling Bogus iphone 6 ad for only$ 1.99, then charges you $119.00 or more Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Telephones: Delivery-planet.com Internet

Jan 18 2016
Club white smile  Internet club white smiles Author: cross ĺake manitoba, Manitoba $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smile Internet

Jan 18 2016
Club white smiles I sign up to win a iPhone on Nov. 18/15 and authorized you to take $1.99 of my credit card, on Nov. 23/15 I received a email that your company charged my card $119.00, this payment was was not authorized by me or was I aware of the extra charges to win a iPhone  Canada Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario $$ REWARDS Offered: Club white smiles Internet

Jan 16 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club-White-Smile They promised me a Iphone for $1.99 never got it now they take $119.00CND from my Visa FREDERIKSBERG 1851 Denmark Internet Author: Laval,QC, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 15 2016
Vacation connections I received a call from this representative named Adrian Green she stated that I have won the sweepstakes for four major prizes from an entry form that I filled online . Tarrytown New York Author: Yonkers, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Vacation connections Tarrytown, New York

32, Report #1196142

Jan 15 2016
The Inspiration Company www.Czech-Ladies.comNatasha Club Russian Dating Service Scam London Internet International Marriage Brokers Author: Austin, Texas Dating Services: The Inspiration Company Internet

Jan 14 2016
Holiday Cruise Line Jimmy Duparrier Agent #FT4653Frank Hartman Agent# FT 6756 I dailed the toll free # for The Price Is Right to enter for a prize and Jimmy Duparrier advuised me that I had won a 2-day cruise to the Bahamas for two for the price od port fees@$59.00 each.  Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Line

Jan 14 2016
Vacation Connection LLC pretended to sell my time share in Cancun Mexico, then had me send $15,000 to pay taxes for the sale then said another was needed and then I said no and then they said I lost all money initial money. Chicago Illinois Author: Anaheim, California Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Connection LLC Chicago, Illinois

Jan 14 2016
H10 Premium Global Vacation Trade H10 premium gives back preowned timeshare Dublin IRELAND Author: dolton, Illinois Timeshare Rentals: H10 Premium Dublin, Other

Jan 13 2016
occidental vacation club Occidental vacation club lied in their presentation playa de carmen Mexico Author: Berthoud, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: occidental vacation club Nationwide

Jan 13 2016
earn at home club aka Panda research earn at home club was a lie. Internet company response Author: Del Rio, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: earn at home club Internet

Jan 13 2016
Brian Fuller World Club VacationsGoodbye TimesharePrairie Dog Title Takes money and timeshare deed to relieve you of timeshare yet never records the deed thus you are still the owner and responsible for all debts, fees etc Daytona Florida Author: Washington, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Brian Fuller Daytona, Florida

Jan 12 2016
Club white smile Ripped me off  US Internet Author: Surrey, British Columbia Computer Fraud: Club white smile Internet

Jan 11 2016
GEO Holiday Saphire resort Biggest Scam, Take Advantage of Veterans, don't do as they say they will do Las Vegas Nevada Author: Clifton, New Jersey Timeshare Rentals: GEO Holiday Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 11 2016
Houston Affordable Limo Service www.limoandpartybusservicehouston.com Party Bus left the entire party of adults STRANDED at the club at closing in the cold weather with no intentions on picking us up. Houston Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Party Rentals: Houston Affordable Limo Service Houston, Texas

Jan 09 2016
www.buyexoticmeats.com Nerry Pathak I ordered a exotic hotdog of the month 3 month club. I paid $199.00 and never received the hotdogs Internet Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Food Vendors: www.buyexoticmeats.com Internet

Jan 09 2016
Club White Smile yep, they defrauded me using deception, just like they did to you ottawa / Nationwide Author: pincher creek, Dist of Columbia Cellular Phone Companies: Club White Smile Nationwide

Jan 08 2016
NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Club White Smile Frederiksberg-(Denmark) Phishing: Used my Visa twice at $119.00 (CDN $) for promised iPhone6s which never arrived. Fake survey re. iPhone 7 Frederiksberg Internet Author: Kenora, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: NH Systems APS Frederiksberg Internet

Jan 08 2016
Club White Smile suckered my husband and now can't get my money back does not appear Internet Author: Dead Creek, Ontario Internet Services: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 07 2016
Southern Journeys Vacation Quest Their presentation is completely misleading & full of lies. San Antonio Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Resorts: Southern Journeys San Antonio , Texas

Jan 07 2016
Shop Smart Savings Club They sounded like accents from the Middle East. California Author: Greenville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Shop Smart Savings Club

Jan 06 2016
Club white smile Club white smile 2 dollars shipping and handling .didn't say join our club for 199.00 a month they said I won an I phone and will receive it in 10 days Internetn Author: cross ĺake manitoba, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Club white smile Internet

Jan 05 2016
Club White Smile charged me 119.00 twice before I became aware of scam Internet Author: courtenay, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Club White Smile Internet

Jan 05 2016
Las Palmas Travel Network Play de las Palmas I joined the exchange company adn was awarded one 7 day vacation in Tahiti including return flight for 2 people and accommodations and one 2 day vacation. When I called them to book the Tahiti Vacation, the US 1 800 number was no longer in service. I went to their website and clicked on contact adn recieved a 404 message saying that the content was no longer available or had moved Play del Coco, Guanacaste Costa Rica Guanacaste, CR Author: Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Alabama Travel Services: Las Palmas Travel Network Play del Coco, Costa Rica