LIFESTYLES HOLIDAY VACATION CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lifestyles holiday vacation club
There may be more specific results for "lifestyles holiday vacation club"
For more specific results for "lifestyles holiday vacation club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 11 2017
Holiday Inn Vacation Club Deceived us concerning our timeshare ownership Kissimmee, Florida Nationwide Helpful information about timeshare Author: BRONX, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Holiday Inn Vacation Club Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
Blue baron Pete garland Holiday Florida Author: Columbus, Texas Manufacturers: Blue baron Holiday fl., Florida

Jul 07 2017
Family Pool Fun B.W. Incorporated (Backer Wencel Inc) I ordered a diving board on June 9th. It was to be delivered in 7-10 business days. When I didnt get it I called and was told they would call me when they had the tracking number. a few days passed no tracking number called again same person said she was the only one there so I couldn't speak to a supervisor and they didn't have a tracking number yet. Jay, who I later found out is the owner called me on Friday June 30th and said there was a problem with the shipping address and that he straightened it out and I'd be receiving the board on Monday July3rd. On July 5th I still hadn't received it so called once again and was told it was probably because of the July 4th holiday. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told Jay was on the phone I offered to hold but was assured he'd call me back after he got off the phone. Of course no phone call, no tracking number no nothing. Don't make the same mistake I did. Read the customer reviews before dealing with a fly by night joke of a company like this. I saw in the reviews that he's played the same game with the wrong shipping address before. Internet Author: North Bellmore, New York Pools & Saunas: Family Pool Fun Internet

Jul 07 2017
AT&T UVerseDirectTVSam's Club (on0site sales rep) Runs Credit Check Under False Pretenses Wentzville Missouri Author: Wentzville, Missouri Satellite Companies: AT&T Wentzville, Missouri

Jul 07 2017
Tasting Room Lot 18 Wine club scam new york Internet Author: Westlake Village, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Tasting Room Internet

Jul 06 2017
Outpost Marine Group Dave Deposited $9700.00 on new boat with Dave the owner and never got approved for financing. February 2016. He stole my money!!! Holiday Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Boat Dealers: Outpost Marine Group Holiday, Florida

Jul 06 2017
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Wyndham Consumer FinanceClub Wyndham DiscoveryMy CLUB WYNDHAMWyndham Worldwide Wyndham Vacation Resorts Fraud Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Wyndham Vacation Resorts Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
Kris Tate Club Amnesia Katy Tx club Amnesia Kris Tate Club amnesia and Kris Tate is a Total Scam Katy Texas Author: Phila, Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Kris Tate Club Amnesia Katy Tx Katy , Texas

Jul 05 2017
My VIP Vacations Scammed me out of $397.00 Branson MO Branson MO
MY VIP VACATION Author: Donalds, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: My VIP Vacations Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 02 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide manufactured a counterfeit check with my bank account number. They got $399 from my bank account. I have filed fraud report at bank and will talk with police after the holiday. The same day, I got a robo call by a woman named Sam who claimed to be from Travel Promotions.  Check cashed at Illinois bank. Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: U Travel Guide Portsmouth, Virginia

Jul 01 2017
Vacationplay hilton head SC. Resort Vacation playHilton head resort package Rip Off, Scam, Unprofessional, Rude! Hilton Head South Carolina Internet Author: Walkertwon, North Carolina Resorts: Vacationplay hilton head SC. Resort Internet

Jul 01 2017
frankmagazu chad moving he stole my bed and wont give back, broken table NEW PORT RICHEY Florida Author: holiday, Florida Moving Companies: frankmagazu LARGO, Florida

Jun 30 2017
OMEGA OPTIONS Financial US : 1-844-888-3914CAD : 1-888-317-9766UK : 44-8000698426 I originally deposit $250 then they kept calling to add more and it is Guaranteed and i have to sign every time i make a deposit Alex guide me to make the Trade until my total capital altogether is $3500 it went up to $6000 and she told me she's going on vacation so she'll help me do the short trades cause we have lost quite a few.Internet Author: San Jacinto, California Online Trading: OMEGA OPTIONS Internet

Jun 29 2017
Take Three Nights This company solicited by email, the Take 2 Nights vacation using the YTB coach as the drawing card. I once was affliated with YTB as a travel consultant, so I thought it was legitimate. I spoke to a young man by the name of James and he offered the Premier Package of $389.00 for two separate vacations including a $50 dinner certificate and $40 gas card with the upgraded package. Tallevast Florida Original author, please report back here if you have received your refund or not Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights Internet

Jun 29 2017
GRAND GETAWAYS VACATION CLUB Apex Marketing International SARASOTA, Florida Yes totally a Ripoff Author: Baldwin, New York Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways SARASOTA, Florida

Jun 29 2017
United Vactions DBA UVI Inc, aka Club Tesoro Cabo San Lucas Telemarketing Time Share Con, CABO TIME SHARE SCAM, San Diego California Author: Tennessee Lodging: United Vactions San Diego, California

Jun 29 2017
Marriott Vacation Club Owners Program Regretful owner, continued disappointing experience Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Resorts: Marriott Vacation Club Owners Program Nationwide

44, Report #1382029

Jun 29 2017
PuraVida Lifestyles PVL, PVL Lifestyle Destinations, Sunset Group, ICE Rewards Pressured and coerced to purchase - vacation ripoff and they lied to us! Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico CP 77500 Q. Roo, Mexico Membership terminated successfully and refund granted Author: Florida Resorts: PuraVida Lifestyles Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico CP 77500, Mexico

Jun 28 2017
Coat to Coast Grand Getaways My husband and I bought a vacation club for $7.900.oo dollars we paid closing cost $975.oo dollars and $2.500.oo for the inicial payment after that we had to pay $165.14 a month for the next five years they gave us to many promeses. airline tiquets. car rental hotel cruses to many good things BUT each time we tried ti used we can not doit..... they said you can not used because is monday o because is after monday o because is before holliday o is after holliday. Sarasota Florida Author: franklin square, New York Travel Companies: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Select State/Province

46, Report #1381949

Jun 28 2017
The K9 Training Academy ,Team K9 Club on youtube, Rick Lherisson Scammer, Dog Abuser, Criminal, Theft, fake dog trainer parkland Florida
Author: Florida Animal Services: The K9 Training Academy parkland, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Royal Bookings Joseph Allen, David Solomon, Shawn Taylor They ruined my summer vacation. Las Vegas Nevada Author: palm desert, California Resorts: Royal Bookings Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
Leisure Time LLC aka One Nation Travel Inc. Grand Getaways Vacation And Travel Club; extremely poor business practices; likely fraud scam boilerroom operations refusing to rescind as under law Tampa & Orlando Florida Leisure Time Response Author: englewood, Florida Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa & Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Vacasa Vrbo/vacasa Refused to issue vacation rental refund when entire area and roads to access the rental was closed due to forest fires Brianhead Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Travel Agencies: Vacasa

Jun 24 2017
National Home Gardening Club Offered chance to become a lifetime member by paying dues. I did this and none of their promises of free gardening items came true. After giving me a Life Member number they phased themselves out. Hopkins Minnesota Author: farmerville, Louisiana Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Hopkins, Minnesota