Your Search | lifetime fitness

Jan 11 2016
GPS America Buyer Beware - lifetime updates on gps - new chip every Five years Santa Monica California Update of my report on GPS America Author: Lonsdale, Minnesota Auto Audio Electronics: GPS America Santa Monica, California

Jan 11 2016
US Tech Squad 247 refused to honor the 3 year contract for tech support and lifetime network. wanted more money ! Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: US Tech Squad 247

Jan 11 2016
Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Contract privericator The Small Print Menifee California Author: Lake Elsinore, California Health Spas: Fitness 19 CA 278,LLC Menifee, California

Jan 08 2016
24 hour Fitness pre-paid membership fraud, dishonest business practice Yorba Linda Nationwide Author: Yorba Linda, California Health Spas: 24 hour Fitness Nationwide

Jan 07 2016
24 Hr Fitness They raised my annual fee by 100% Ladera Ranch Nationwide What you think... Author: Rancho Mission Viejo, California Health Spas: 24 Hr Fitness Nationwide

Jan 06 2016
LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd I joined LA Fitness about 2 years ago never had problems since yesterday one of the employees younger guy ask me to leave i was swimming and they had a class going I asked the lady that is teaching the class if I could stay in the pool area she said it wa harassing me and i was trespassing Van Nuys California Author: Hollywood, California Tanning Salons: LA Fitness 6162 North Sepulveda Blvd Van Nuys, California

Jan 04 2016
24 hour fitness 24 hour fitness increased prices on lifetime membership, breach of contract San Ramon Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Weightloss Programs: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Jan 02 2016
National Home Gardening Club Scout Joined in 1990's as a lifetime member Minnetonka Minnesota Author: North Fort Myers, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka , Minnesota

Dec 31 2015
National Health & Wellness Club Lifetime member. But have not got any materials in over 10 years. Nationwide Author: Middle River, Maryland Alternative Health: National Health & Wellness Club Nationwide

Dec 31 2015
Fitness for $10 I can believe I took a pay cut to join this guy Brandon Florida Author: Alabama Adult Care Facilities: Fitness for $10 Brandon , Florida

Dec 30 2015
Bishop Automotive Group Sikd me a lifetime contract for free oil changes. They sold out to Universial Toyota Group and they will not honor the contract Tuscombia Alabama Author: Russellville, Alabama Auto Dealers: utomotive Group Tuscombia , Alabama

Dec 30 2015
Crunch Fitness Kept on wrongfully charging my credit card after I canceled my membership Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Crunch Fitness Sarasota, Florida

Dec 29 2015
Fitness 4 Less Fitness warehouse 4 less Fitness equipment (refurbished) purchase. Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Fitness 4 Less Internet

Dec 29 2015
Blast fitness personal trainer william I was suppose to pay 180 dollars for 6 sessions of personal training well i became sick before o got the chance to start  Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Blast fitness personal trainer will Chicago, Illinois

Dec 27 2015
Extreme Electric, Keith Myers SCL #838195,PH. 530-(((redacted))) I hired Keith Meyers to move my belongings to my new residence for I was forced from my home by the Health Dept. for i was unsafe for me to be there. Keith and his man Anthony who live two houses from him on Vermont St accross the stree from (((redacted))); Keith took all my belongings of a lifetime of hard work for thirty years as a registered nurse. He violated me and stole my belongings and they are in their homes right now. My life is slt and peppered all over their property. Keith left me with no belongings, broke, took everything I owned for a lifetime. Gridley California Author: Chico , California Criminal Justice System: Extreme Electric, Keith Myers Gridley , California

Dec 23 2015
Synergy Fitness/Performance Portfolio Management Scam, Filed Debt Complaint without Prior Contact, Unable to Provide Account Info New York New York Author: Texas Health Spas: Performance Portfolio Management/Synergy Fitness New York, New York

Dec 21 2015
24 hour fitness ripoff membership Houston Texas Nationwide Author: the woodlands, Texas Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 hour fitness Nationwide

Dec 19 2015
Best Fitness Deceptive Contract-- Refuse to give written confirmation of cancellation Springfield Massachusetts Author: Longmeadow, Massachusetts Healthcare Centers: Best Fitness Springfield , Massachusetts

Dec 18 2015
National fitness Financial Baily Hall I OWN MT VERNON FITNESS AND NATIONAL FITNESS IS STEALING MY MONEY LAYTON Utah Author: mt vernon, Illinois Health Spas: National fitness Financial LAYTON , Utah

Dec 18 2015
OCELLO'S AUTOMOTIVE ROBERT OCELLO Gives a FREE lifetime gaurentee wheel alignment with purchase of tires and rarely if ever performs it TAMARAC Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Repair Service: OCELLO'S AUTOMOTIVE TAMARAC,

Dec 18 2015
Planet Fitness Mt. Laurel Steals Your Money Mt. Laurel New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Health Clubs & Gyms: Planet Fitness Mt. Laurel, New Jersey

47, Report #1208998

Dec 17 2015
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: TOM WALKER OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

Dec 16 2015
Fitness 19 Fitness 19, Buena Park CA Cancellation Scam, Poor Customer Service, Rip Off Buena Park California Author: Anaheim, California Health Spas: Fitness 19 Buena Park, California

Dec 15 2015
24 Hour Fitness St. Charles Mo. Lied and misrepresented policy rules regarding actual cost of membership St. Charles Missouri Author: Florissant, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: 24 Hour Fitness St. Charles Mo. St. Charles, Missouri

Dec 15 2015
Fitness Warehouse 4 Less They take your money but never deliver - FRAUD!! Los Angeles CA Author: Hebron, Indiana Sporting Goods: Fitness Warehouse 4 Less Nationwide