Your Search | light in the box

Feb 04 2016
freetaxusa.com FreeTax USA Changed the terms of college/academic crediting without notice Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Tax Services: freetaxusa.com Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
the real estate education group reeg, PMI Didn't refund the money per written Money warranty agreement Lehi Utah Author: Northridge, California Seminar Programs: the real estate education group Lehi, Utah

Feb 04 2016
Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro, artisanalbistro.com, Shimon, Sarid Drory, sariddrory, Artisanal Restaurant Group Artisanal Bistro is a HORRIBLE French Restaurant in New York - BAD FOOD New York New York
Where? Author: New York, New York Restaurant Delivery Services: Artisanal Fromagerie & Bistro New York, New York

Feb 04 2016
Prescious Ngwu Sold product that does not work and the support link given does not respond Internet
Author: Randallstown, Maryland Multi-Level Marketing: Prescious Ngwu Internet

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
The Cinnamon Inn Cinnamon Inn disgusting dirty filthy Mount Dora Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: The Cinnamon Inn Mount Dora, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Golf Now Deal Caddy / GolfNow - New Media Deal Caddy sent me the a different club than what I ordered. When contacted regarding return of wrong club and shipment of the club I paid for they stonewalled and would not respond. Orlando Florida Author: Houston, Texas Sporting Goods: Golf Now Deal Caddy Internet

Feb 04 2016
SkyvilleBulldogs.com Total scam! First off, these dogs cost thousands of dollars and they have them for sake for 5-600? And then they want payment upfront wired to them and says the puppy will ship free but then you get a call for 1800.00 insurance to fly your puppy to you. Internet Author: Vacaville, California BBB Better Business Bureau: SkyvilleBulldogs.com Internet

Feb 04 2016
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Iron Doors Now’s mission to provide well-built, functional, beautiful door customers proud to own, stands out from others.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Iron Doors Now pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Iron Doors Now, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Iron Doors Now is the Best of the Best. Author: Pasadena, California Home & Garden Stores: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Feb 04 2016
Luxor Linens $250 spent on poor quality sheets, and no real attempts to fix the problem Linden, New Jersey What do you mean, The Law... Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Bed & Bath: Luxor Linens Linden, New Jersey

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California

Feb 04 2016
Auto Max Denver AutoMax Denver, AutoMax, Auto Max AUTO MAX DENVER Is the worst scam of a Dealership in all CO..... A Salvage yard is better than this Family of LIARS WHO STEAL AND SELL ONLY FAULTY METAL they call cars Denver Colorado AS IS!!! Author: Denver , Colorado Auto Dealers: Auto Max Denver Denver, Colorado

Feb 04 2016
the mechanic warranty the warranty group wont honor the warranty they sell chicago illinois Author: Lakewood, Washington Auto Warranty: the mechanic warranty Internet

Feb 04 2016
Ecante Anti aging serum I ordered a sample of the anti aging serum and the eye cream, they charged my card for another order without my permission, they will not refund my money cause they say I didn't call within the 14 days to cancel my membership, they said this was on the order, but I am here to inform you that no where when I was ordering this stuff did it mention at all that there was a 14 day trial period to be canceled, this so called company is a ripoff, please keep your hard earned money cause this crap doesn't work like it shows online. Internet Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Ecante Anti aging serum Internet

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Groovv Lied about products capabilities to sign you up and then charges you cancellation fee of $300 all because they misrepresent their product to hook you into the 0 trial day contract because they know their POS system is garbage. Nationwide Author: PBG, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Groovv Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Kaplan college Kaplan university  I was rushed and pushed into enrolling as he made it sound like it was a one in a life time chance and no other school would accept me Florida Internet Author: marion, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Kaplan college Internet

Feb 03 2016
machine zone MZ Game of war Rip off didn't get all items in a pack Internet Author: tamaqua, Pennsylvania Video Stores: machine zone MZ Internet

Feb 03 2016
THE CUPCAKE GIRLS Joy Hoover Demanded a deposit for FREE makeover then never provided it anyways !!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Rescue Mission: THE CUPCAKE GIRLS Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 03 2016
Peoria Ford Do not like the deal offered, want my car own back and Peoria Ford is making excuses to not let me have it back and stating it is legal for them to make me take the new car. Peoria Arizona What did you sign? Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Peoria Ford Peoria, Arizona

Feb 03 2016
Jim's Pilot Car Service They allowed a A semi with what looks like a transformer come into our little town and tear up my yard and the neighbors yard. Also damaged city property. What kind of idiot pilot car drivers allow senseless destruction of personal property. I will be filing a formal complaint with your service and dont fear someone will be paying for the damage. (((REDACTED))) Muskogee, Oklahoma Author: Admire, Kansas Trucking Companies: Jim's Pilot Oklahoma

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Almostfamousdogs.com Michelle Shoultz Sold me a very ill puppy, Cough, Worms and Infection Spring Branch, Texas
Where is Fraiser NOW? Author: , New Jersey Better Business Bureau: DesignerDogge.com Michelle Shoultz Spring Branch, Texas

Feb 03 2016
Future Steel Buildings Future Buildings Signed the Contract in Duress, Deceptive Practice, Refused to Refund My Money $4,175.00 Markham Ontario Author: Hayward, California Builders & Contractors: Future Steel Buildings Markham, Ontario