Your Search | lilianaardilaforero83@gmail.com
Approximately 933 Reports Found

Feb 09 2016
Andrew Wagner abaranwagner@gmail.com (609)468-0142 Backs out of contract after accepting payment. Princeton New Jersey
Author: greenfield, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Andrew wagner Princeton, New Jersey

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the samespetty@gmail.com the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, radiocode@bellsouth.net, RC(radiocodebell@gmail.com I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
jmc@sonnenkinder.org , catterall@weibsvolk.org Whatsapp +6593705461 (Singapore)Jan & Kash Lann , Sanjay & Kashish Samrani jankash@weibsvolk.org , lannfamily@weibsvolk.org , WeTheLanns@gmail.com , thecavasfamily@gmail.com Armando Cavas Armand Casas. thesamnanis@gmail.com, miles4sale@gmail.com, carbo SCAM TRAVEL AIRLINE MILES ,Singapore Airlines Krisflyer miles ALL Manly Asian Singapore Hong Kong . Worldwide Internet
Author: Sinapore , Maine Air Travel: jmc@sonnenkinder.org , catterall@weibsvolk.org Internet

Jan 27 2016
Puppy Scams debbiejohnson368@gmail.com jonespaula525@gmail.com mccrawf3@gmail.com mccrawf3@gmail.com Maya Crawford is a fraud. 240-561-9813 She lists a home address in ND (it's for sale)and wants all contact info. inc. money to ship to royalpetexpress.websmart.com Pictures listed of puppies are copied from somewhere else. Her phone number is listed in Maryland and her IP address is in San Francisco. I'm afraid I gave her too much info. already and want to keep others from being scammed. also, debbiejohnson368@gmail.com and jonespaula525@gmail.com are fraudulent and are from Nigeria. Hope this helps keep your sitereputable and helps others, Teresa unknown Internet Author: williamsburg, Virginia Animal Services: Puppy Scams Internet

Jan 25 2016
oneunlock.com FURIOUSTEAM LIMITED, oneunlock.com@gmail.com NO SERVICE PROVIDED AFTER TAKING YOUR MONEY, NO ANSWER TO COMMUNICATION, SCAM Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: oneunlock.com Internet

Jan 25 2016
http://www.goldpotdiscovery.com/ joseph lefkowitz , ibakefoods@gmail.com , goldpotdiscovery.com I ordered a watch from this website and this person never shipped it or emailed me back Internet Author: Hawaii Jewelry Stores: http://www.goldpotdiscovery.com/ Internet

8, Report #1281980

Jan 24 2016
Craigslist - Ashley Harris, harrisashley919@gmail.com A Scamp trailer was advertised on Craigslist for $1,500.00, they emailed pictures and description, invoice and instructions to get ebay gift cards to pay for it. They accepted pin # over phone and stole the money. Internet Ashley Harris tries again but misses Author: Fairfax, California Trailers: Craigslist - Ashley Harris Internet

Jan 20 2016
blackhatservers@gmail.com , blackhatwonderer@gmail.com Name : Shawn MayberryCity : Idyllwild, State : CAZip Code : 92549 Hacker, scammed, USA Internet Author: Alabama Computer Dealers: blackhatservers@gmail.com , blackhatwonderer@gmail.com Internet

Jan 20 2016
Richard Colandrea BRYANT WOODS ASSISTED LIVING (410) 964-2000, RidgeView5000@gmail.com, C Labor Rip Off Middleburg Virginia Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Employees: Richard Colandrea Middleburg, Virginia

Jan 19 2016
Gerusa Maria Elisio Ferreira linuxhacker71@gmail.com Facebook hacker from Brazil who steals your money with his girlfriend Gerusa Rio de Janiero Internet Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Gerusa Maria Elisio Ferreira Internet

Jan 19 2016
Neil Trotter 47 Pearse StreetDublin 2. IrelandTel: +35 389 955 0636Email: mcanavans@outlook.com; mcanavans1@gmail.com; annjames@adllex.onmicrosoft.com Sent word doc asking for my name phone and address. Stated 20 were randomly selected. I was selected to receive part of $800,000.00(10% of Neil Trotters winnings).and that 10%of that would have to be given to charity. Dublin Internet Author: Fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: Neil Trotter Internet

Jan 19 2016
DStore.com aka Juteworld.com.au aka Andrew Cooper aka TopShop Holdings aka Emily.service03@gmail.com aka ,carloprevitali.it aka canteminsemma.it aka ,groth-fano.dk/site_map.html ,malingogfarver.dk/all-styles-c-19.html Online shoe and sneaker seller scam artists DO NOT MAKE ANY ORDERS! Queensland, Australia Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Clothing Stores: DStore.com Internet

Jan 19 2016
`Dub Step Tour Magazine Kristen, Dub Agent Feeling Dub Stepped all over by Kristen, the supposed Dub Agent preying upon umsuspecting members of various fb groups by posting a sales ad to solicit her bogus offer using a real businesses credentials Upstate S.C: Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg  - South Carolina
Response to scam dubmagazinepromoagent7@gmail.com Author: Easley, South Carolina Auto Advertising Services: `Dub Step Tour Magazine Internet

Jan 13 2016
Lisa Brown, elisabrown1988@gmail.com Sold me a sick puppy Sacramento California Author: Benicia, California Animal Abuse: Lisa Brown Sacramento , California

Jan 01 2016
Chamberlain Restoration http://chamberlainrestoration.com/Mark Chamberlainphotographrepair@gmail.com This man has a very impressive website. Claiming things that according to MANY reviews are a lie. He supposedly restores vintage photos. He gave me a quote over the phone. I sent him my family photos. He then sent me an invoice for $120.00 over his quote. He is holding my pictures of my deceased father hostage and won't return them if I don't pay. Downers Grove, Illinois Internet Author: SPRING GROVE, Illinois Photography: Chamberlain Restoration Internet

Dec 29 2015
BinaryBook Hi everyone, please do not be fooled like I was with the lies and false promises their brokers tell you. I was contacted by David Brandon and all he did was spin a lot of lies to get me to invest. Foolishley I did, and now cant get my money back as they tie it up in long term investments. Since October he has already lost £11,000 off my account. The bonus money they add to your account looks good but you will never get your hands on it. If you read the terms and conditions it says that the bonus money has to make 30 times its amount before you can get any. In my case they gave me £9195. For me to get any of this money it would first have to make £275,850. Considering in 3 months they lost £11,000 from my account, this is never going to happen.Do not believe the positive reviews for this site as they are placed by their own workers. If you need any further info on this company then email me on dean24658499@gmail.com They are not regulated by any financial authority and are based in Coventry, England under the name of WSB investments ltd. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED Coventry West Midlands Author: Doncaster, Other Investment Brokers: BinaryBook Coventry,

Dec 12 2015
chemicalsanpills.com City Chemist Pharmacy, citychemist2000@gmail.com, (((REDACTED))) citychemist2000.wix.com/painpills., citychemist72@gmail.com, (((REDACTED))), James Rodriguez, Luiz Hopkins, http://citychemist2000.wix.com/painpills, http://johnweeks007 Internet Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Business: chemicalsanpills.com Internet

Dec 11 2015
svein tore storm moe sveintore.stormmoe@gmail.com Cheap me off. He owes me $112 for the hours i put on his photoshop pictures that he would place on dating websites Netherlands Nationwide Author: Sugarland , Texas Internet Fraud: svein tore storm moe Nationwide

Dec 11 2015
James Countee Officer Kevin Cooper300 South Spring Street,Los Angeles,CA 90013cashadvance.collectionsdept@gmail.com TRYING TO SCARE ME INTO PAYING SOMETHING I DON'T OW Internet Author: galena, Alabama Collection Agencies: James Countee Internet

Dec 10 2015
adderallsales.wordpress.com /author/dmitrideleve Dmitri Deleve, dmitrideleve@gmail.com, buydexedrine.wordpress.com /category/dexedrine, adderallsales.wordpress.com /2014/10/09/buy-adderall-2 Ukraine Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Fraud: adderallsales.wordpress.com Internet

Dec 08 2015
Anthony Hamilton, lilemicool@gmail.com, (323) 364 0197, salt.cones5@gmail.com, www.mmjonlinestore.com, (213) 290-4453, Anthony Hamilton, (336) 652-0492 This Individual took a Order and was to ship product, but when it came time to ship he wouldn't give me a tracking number for package. He then made said the package had problems shipping and that he would resend what I paid him for. He refused to refund my money that he took from me and then tried to Extort extra money from me saying that the shipping was going to cost me an extra $200. I would not send him extra money so he refused tro refund me or ship anything. Stay away from this scam artist, he will take your money. Also, this joker admitted to me that he is a SNITCH, working with LE (Law Enforcement). Stay far away from this guy. El Paso, Texas  Author: Seattle, Washington Customer: Anthony Hamilton Internet

Dec 07 2015
stev02chem@gmail.com Steve Harris, Casimer Williams, stev02chem, @stev02chem, 781-222-3399, 781-667-4915, stev02chem.tumblr.com Scam, took my money and then said it was going to cost more if I wanted order sent to me, this was after I sent Money Gram Order. No mention of paying them extra money until after you have paid them. They will try to extort extra money and never send what you paid for. Do not trust no matter what these con artists say. Do not spend your money here, you won't get anything in return. Englewood, Colorado 80112 Internet Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Business: stev02chem@gmail.com Internet

Dec 01 2015
kingtechelectronics6@gmail.com Ayaka Lin & He Xiali (Chinese) operating a fraudulent company called King Electronics which sells and exports electronics and mobile phones. I ordered Aple I-phone and Samsung Galaxy. They sent me proforma invoice and bank information for payment: Bank information: A/C NO.: 6217857000054568322 A/C NAME: HE XIAOLI BANK:BANK OF CHINA JIANGMEN HESHAN WENGMING ROAD SUB-BRANCH SWIFT CODE:BKCHCNBJ45A POST CODE:529700 ADD: WENMING ROAD,HESHAN,CHINA I paid $214 for the phones. They sent fake DHL tracking number 95284568869) of parcel sent. I checked online, but no parcel was sent. They gave me another NL Post number (RS352934046NL), saying it was a mistake. Again, this does not exit. It was fake. No parcel was sent. All my emails were no longer replied. They disappeared online. That was when I knew I have become a victim of Chinese mafia and online fraud. SHENZHEN, CHINA SHENZHEN, CHINA Author: LONDON, Alabama Telephones: Jessfree International Internet

Nov 30 2015
Buy weed online drwolfgangmueller18@gmail.com cannamedsdispensary Buy weed online marijuana hash oil California Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Drugstores: Buy weed online Internet