LIME CELLULAR LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: lime cellular llc
There may be more specific results for "lime cellular llc"
For more specific results for "lime cellular llc"
Showing 1-25 of 38,520 Found Reports For more specific results for "lime cellular llc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
BeGlammed LLC Be Glammed Worse company to work for! They never paid me & blocked me Houston,  Texas Author: Houston , Texas Employment Services: BeGlammed LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Cecam Construction LLC This was the most expensive remodel job I have done. I have done a few remodeling job before. Jorge has many bait and switch method up this sleeve. seattle WA Author: Sammamish, Washington Building Services: Cecam Construction LLC

Apr 23 2017
Total Business Solutions, LLC Shannon Total Business Solutions is a con game by Shannon. She takes peoples credit and ruins it. She does not fund anyone. All she does is get them credit cards and then uses those cards to give others credit. She is a con artist dont believe a word she tells you. She'll tell you she can get funding and she'll waste your time as she has no contacts and is giving funding one customer gets to another. It is fraud. Jackson, Mississippi Nationwide Author: Aberdeen, Maryland Financial Services: Total Business Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Broad Financial LLC Jeff Astor, Madison Trust Checkbook IRA Ponzi Scheme Scam with Broad Financial LLC, Madison Trust Company Monsey New York Author: Jackson, Mississippi Cross-Border Scams: Broad Financial LLC Monsey, New York

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
rok7 LLC unauthorized charges lakeland Florida Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Cameras & Video: rok7 LLC lakeland, Florida

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
SHAZBOT LLC ONLINE DATING SCAMMERS. THEY HAVE NO ONLINE DATING. just a long list of phony names. phony people ..phony ...I joined spent $69.99 and invested time money into this dating website and no replkies ever. they refused to refund the money even thoug LIED CHEATED STOLE SCAMMED PHONY FAKE PROMISES Nationwide Author: Fresno, California Dating Services: SHAZBOT LLC Nationwide

Karaoke Info LLC Bob Smith KaraokeInfo LLC, Bob Smith, KI Support Internet
Author: Sioux City, Iowa Software: Karaoke Info LLC Internet

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida they fixed my problem Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 21 2017
Affluence EDU, LLC A Great Cheating Education Seminar New York City New York Author: Los Alamitos , California Seminar Programs: Affluence EDU, LLC New Yark city, New York

Apr 21 2017
Resort Owner Services, LLC . Spoke with Chris and Brian They guaranteed me they had buyers lined up. They could sell ASAP.Have not heard from them since I sent them the money, called but recieved no answer. Cocoa Beach Florida Author: Branchland, West Virginia Resorts: Resort Owner Services, LLC Cocoa Beach , Florida

Apr 20 2017
North & South Express LLC NSA Rod A Larson Financially unstable, does not pay drivers, victim of his own doings WillowPark Texas TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics WillowPark, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Empire Today, LLC on 2/27/17 we had this company installed in our kitchen & Dining Room Hardwood Floors & after 3 days we noticed some scratches on our floors. So I called Empire Today & reported it. They did nothing!! I explained to them that we are Senior Citizens and have no children or pets and we were slippers in our house. They said we did the scratches an in no way did we do these scratches they weren't going to help or do anything. I said that the hardwood was defected how can scratches appear after only 3 days? Islandia, New York 11749 Note from Empire Today. Author: Farmingdale, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Empire Today, LLC Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Dromy international investment company 505 investment co llc/Eli, Jonathan & Dromy Bed Bugs Slumlord 1343 & 1349 n Martel ave, LA Los angeles CA Author: los angeles, California Building Services: Dromy international investment company

Apr 20 2017
Halcyon Bike Shop, LLC. HIGHLY INCOMPETENT Nashville Tennessee Author: NASHVILLE, Tennessee Sporting Goods: Halcyon Bike Shop, LLC. Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 20 2017
SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Broke phone and refused to fix it, and kicked me out of warranty. Plano Texas Author: PARIS, Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: SAMSUNG REPAIR CENTER,RSI Plano, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Laralex Medical llc Scamming, fraudulent, dishonest company Oklahoma city Oklahoma city Author: Rogers, Arkansas Medical Laboratories: Laralex Medical llc Nationwide

20, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 19 2017
Amerimark Direct LLC Amerimark Fraudulent Membership Fee Charges Cleveland Ohio Author: El Dorado, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Amerimark Direct LLC Arkansas

Apr 19 2017
BayView Loan Servicing.,LLC breach of contract,forcing into escrow Miami Nationwide Author: Colville, Washington Collection Agency's: BayView Loan Servicing.,LLC Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
Sprint The Useless Sprint Protection Plan Overland Park KS 66251-4300 Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Internet

Apr 19 2017
Zozi's Loft LLC Refusing Agreed-upon Return San Francisco California Author: San Francisco , California Furniture & Furnishings: Zozi's Loft LLC San Francisco, California

Apr 19 2017
Family noble walmart Bought walmart family pre paid phone.  Internet Author: Mentor, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Family noble walmart Internet