Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

lincoln technical institute

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Harrison Career Institute Medical Office Specialist Oakhurst New Jersey Author: Long Branch , New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Harrison Career Institute Oakhurst, New Jersey

Feb 24 2017
 South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine,Robe Lighting Bad Practices Cooper City Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Family Planning: South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine Coop, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Dr. John B. Cher, Parkside Surgery Institute John Cher, Dr John Cher Screwed up surgery, Incompetence Doctor, Lied about Results Santa Monica California Author: Los Angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. John B. Cher, Parkside Surgery Institute Santa Monica, California

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
PSV*Health Sciences Institute PVS charged my credit card for $37.00. I have not authorized anything from this company. Maryland Author: WEST CHESTER, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: PSV*Health Sciences Institute Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL It is Praxis Financial Solutions Inc. It's NOT OptionsXpress.Inc Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 17 2017
Somatic Systems Institute Fraud, theft, failure to provide order, number suddenly out of service Northampton Nationwide Author: San Antonio , Texas Health Care Education: Somatic Systems Institute Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Torres Dobermans *Carlos Torres*Torres Dobermans*Gallo21*Kenosha Wi* Doberman Pinscher puppies Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Liars: Torres Dobermans Kenosha, Wisconsin

Feb 13 2017
Carlos Torres Torres DobermansTorres Bros. Do not buy pups from this person. Dobermans Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Lincoln , Nebraska Animal Services: Carlos Torres Kenosha, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2017
Statebridge company llc Coerce me to. sign ovet my deed in leiu of foreclosure. never was Denver Colorado Author: Lincoln park, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Statebridge company llc Denver, Colorado

Feb 09 2017
diet supplements smooth wrinkle Ordered a free sample of CBD oil you just pay shipping,then my credit card was charged$198.00,i never ordered it. provo Utah Common technique Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Alternative Health: diet supplements provo, Utah

Feb 08 2017
Madison media institute NO JOB EMPLOYMENT OVER PRICED TUITION, PROMISES PROMISES NO RESULTS madison Wisconsin Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Colleges and Universities: Madison media institute madison, Wisconsin

Feb 07 2017
Health Sciences Institute Dr. Allan Spreen Ripoff, Scam and a Liar Frederick Maryland Author: Porter Ranch, California Supplemental Health Programs: Health Sciences Institute Frederick, Maryland

Feb 06 2017
Fortis Institute Scammers and Liars Mulberry Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Trade Schools: Fortis Institute Florida

Feb 04 2017
institute of medical education took my tuition money and didnt send my application in so i can take board exams San Jose California Author: Glendale, California Trade Schools: institute of medical education San Jose, California

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
Georgia Medical Institute GMI,Everrest,Corithians College,GeorgiaHealthpartnership. Atlanta Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Georgia Medical Institute Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
brandnewrx.com valuemeds Did the same thing to me. asked me to pay to Judy Combs in india and them turned around and said they didnt have what I ordered and aske for 150.00 in ITunes cards Lincoln CA Internet Author: STANLEY, North Carolina Drugstores: brandnewrx.com Internet

Feb 03 2017
Foothills Lincoln and Mazda Vehicle Scam Spokane Washington Author: Spokane, Washington Auto Dealers: Foothills Lincoln and Mazda Spokane , Washington

Feb 02 2017
Gendarme Institute Need to investigate this school it's a scam, no exit doors in case of emergency, the teacher no profecionsl, curse all the time lack of knowledge on billing, coding even medical terminology. More students them they su post to have for a little room, they don't have the program that they teach, lack of hygiene in the bathroom, one bathroom for everybody, students and not a snack or drinking fount I of water, through W.I.A. Programs who pays books and tuition the give you use books and not every book, the spend four hours and out of those hours you waist two. It's frustration how people create a fake INSTITUTE with the only proposite of get government and people money. Pico Rivera California Author: La Puente , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Gendarme Institute Pico Rivera, California

Feb 02 2017
Cittone Institute Iincoln Tech Scammers! Mount Laurel Internet Author: Atlantic City, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Cittone Institute Internet

Feb 01 2017
Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent Internet
Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Skin Opulent & Eye Opulent Internet

Jan 31 2017
Roof Geant John Houston Floyd Orderd dumpsters and did not pay for them, ripped me off troy Michigan Author: Lincoln Park, Michigan Home Improvements: Roof Geant troy, Michigan

Jan 30 2017
Five Star Data Management SEO scam claims to be Google Delray Beach Florida
Wrong Author: lincoln, Nebraska Internet Marketing Companies: Five Star Data Management Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
pain control and rehabilitation institute of georgia Dr.Shulim Spektor Very Possible -Illegal/UnEthical Medicare Billing Practices/Pill Mill Decatur Georgia Author: RIVERDALE, Georgia Doctors: pain control and rehabilitation institute of georgia Decatur, Georgia