Your Search | lincoln technical institute

Oct 12 2015
Qazzoo REVIEW: Qazzoo is dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. a progressive approach to creating business online by combining social media & a natural language search engine to create a new way to generate more business for the professional users at a lower cost. *UPDATE: Qazzoo pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Qazzoo recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business service.
Legal Notice Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Marketing Companies: Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 12 2015
Hartland cleaning Wont pay me for hours worked. Lincoln Nebraska Author: pawnee city, Nebraska Cleaning Services: Hartland cleaning Lincoln, Nebraska

Oct 10 2015
Platinum Web Training REVIEW: Platinum Web Training commitment to total customer satisfaction. Platinum Web Training past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality training services to their clients. Salt Lake City, Utah*UPDATE: Platinum Web Training pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Platinum Web Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. Platinum Institute Author: Lyndhurst, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Platinum Institute Murray, Utah

Oct 08 2015
Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology delay in maufacturing florence South Carolina
Author: eutawville, South Carolina Manufacturers: Southeastern Institute of Manufacturing and Technology florence, South Carolina

Oct 06 2015
Why Not to Work at Mindich Child Health & Development Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bad work environment, labs, Mount Sinai, science lab, lab directors New York New York This is so true! Author: New York, New York Medical Laboratories: Mindich Child Health & Development Institute New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
Instant Checkmate Worst background check ever Internet Author: Lincoln, California Consumer Services: Instant Checkmate Internet

Oct 05 2015
CTU Colorado Technical University Told me I owe them money and will not release my 'transcripts Colorado springs Colorado
Author: Colorado springs, Colorado Colleges and Universities: CTU Colorado springs, Colorado

Oct 04 2015
Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Qazzoo U.S. based, social search engine connecting consumers with local professionals that want to serve them, premium technical support center that provides the highest quality & service worldwide. Qazzoo the logical alternative, passive advertising & puts the power into the hands of both business & consumer by creating a frictionless platform that has significant benefits over geo-targeted online advertising.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Qazzoo technical staff is constantly improving the Qazzoo search results & the filters to provide the best information to the local business that desires to increase its number of sales. Qazzoo implements a top rated, proprietary system for security & monitoring, using only US Based Technicians & Certified Professionals. Annapolis , Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Strayer Career Institute Lack of proper Advisement for classes to graduate. And no career placement or internships. Philadelphia PA Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Strayer Career Institute Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Lincoln Heritage Forte Management Very illletrate Manager/Trainer Jackson Mississippi Btw Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Lincoln Heritage Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 01 2015
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education L.I.F.E. Ripped me off out of $6000 by misrepresenting content and level of classes then not returning phone calls Sandy Utah Author: Thousand Oaks, California Con Artists: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Oct 01 2015
Iverson Institute this is a bad school atlanta Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Health Care Education: Iverson Institute atlanta, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Fortis Institute Misleading FA, Misty Mulberry Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Health Care Education: Fortis Institute Nationwide

Sep 29 2015
Carden Family Auction Carden Family Auctions Service Sold Fraudent items, mainly jewellery and precious stones that were FAKE! New York New York Author: Lincoln, Other Auctions: Carden Family Auction New York, New York

Sep 28 2015
H C Processing This company is never satisfied! Springdale Arkansas Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Financial Services: H C Processing Nationwide

Sep 24 2015
Cortiva institute Wall NJ I was accepted by two different financial aids, I thought great. Well I attended the institute for 3 days and I got sick. They never received my financial aid because I withdrew from the school because of my condition. Well I just received a call from a collection agency telling me I owe Cortiva a full amount of $12,000.00 dollars in full for attending there school. Funny I was there for 3 days I left before the withdraw date. They are not gonna get a dime from me. The staff there are very pushy also, I had a family member in the hospital and these people kept calling me insisting on starting the school gate on time I had to take care of my family member before I did anything but they still kept calling me at least 3 to 4 times a day to get me to start the classes did not like their attitude did not like the teachers or the administration. Wall Township New Jersey Author: North Brunswick, New Jersey Con Artists: Cortiva institute Wall NJ Wall Township, New Jersey

Sep 23 2015
Technical Services, Ft Myers Naples Quoted $8,000 for new AC outside system which only needed maintenance Ft Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Consumer Services: Technical Services, Ft Myers Naples Ft Myers, Florida

Sep 21 2015
Delwyn Technologies, LLC Gowyn Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Technical Support Gurgaon Other
Author: San Dimas, California Computer Service & Repair: Delwyn Technologies, LLC Gurgaon, Other

Sep 21 2015
PSV Health Sciences PSV New Market Health Health Sciences Institute Unathurized use of Credit Card Baltimore Maryland Author: Prescott, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: PSV Health Sciences Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 21 2015
Institute of vibrant liveing I made an order 10days ago but I didn't get it I paid 48.00$ for my order they said it take 10 days but its not here I want my money or order Arizona Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Personal Services: Institute of vibrant liveing Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Dr. Jonathon Sorelle No symptoms of carpel tunnel syndrome before, only trigger finger. Negative EMG but he convinced me I had it. Surgery, and now 6 mos. later I can't use my left hand without burning wrist pain. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Doctors: Minimally Invasive Hand Institute Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 20 2015
Labor Law Compliance Institute Conned into buying labor law compliance posters Clearwater Florida multiple addresses and numbers Author: Cleveland, Ohio Legal Services: Labor Law Compliance Institute Hialeah,, Florida

Sep 19 2015
National Funding Institute N/A I think that national funding is a Rip-off,I only won't my money back $199.95 I didn't rilly recieve anything for the money I spent. Las Vegas, Nevada Administrative Director Author: Dallas, Texas Sales People: National Funding Institute Las Vegas,, Nevada

Sep 18 2015
Steven Bikusa Media Arts Solution and Promotions agent, student at the Art Institute of Nashville I am a recording artist here in Nashville. This man found me on Craigslist and I allowed him to sell tickets for me for my show. He ended up running off with the money of the ticket sales which was close to 100 dollars. Now the booking agency is going to be very angry and my show is ruined. Thank you Steve Bikusa, I hope this ruins your career and no one will ever trust you. Nashville, TN Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Steven Bikusa Nationwide