Your Search | linebarger goggan blair & sampson
Approximately 473 Reports Found

Mar 13 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP Citation for Max. hours of service on November 20-1992 Urbandale Iowa Author: Marengo, Indiana Business Consulting: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson,LLP Urbandale, Iowa

Mar 01 2016
Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP Delinquent Tax SCAM San Antonio Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Collection Agencies: Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

Feb 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLC Sent out a fake letter about owing $910.0@. San Antonio Texas Author: Florence, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLC San Antonio, Texas

Feb 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Collection Notice for outstanding case San Antonio Texas Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Collection Agencies: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Feb 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP FTE-Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLPP.O. Box 978658 Dallas, Texas 75397-8658 DO NOT PAY IF YOU RECEIVED A NOTICE OF DEBT SCAM SCAM SCAM Dallas Texas Author: Sunrise, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Linebarger, Goggan, Blait & Sampson HCTRA rip off Houston Texas Author: Klein, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Linebarger, Goggan, Blait & Sampson Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
linebarger, goggan, blair & sampson Oklahoma tax commission claim oklahma city oklahoma Author: Englewood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: linebarger, goggan, blair & sampson

Dec 30 2015
Bright & Ready Awnings Milliken Distributionc/o Blair Milliken Horrible Customer Service, not sure if our pre-paid product is complete after 2.5 months Englewood Florida Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Sign Shops: Bright & Ready Awnings Englewood, Florida

Dec 29 2015
ExpressToll E-470 Linebarger, Goggan, Blair and Sampson, LLPP.O. Box 44309Denver, CO 80201-4309 E-470 Colorado highway toll ripoff Denver Colorado c470/e470 Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Bait-and-Switch: ExpressToll E-470 Denver, Colorado

Dec 15 2015
Orchard Brands Blair, Old Pueblo Traders, Haband they say If you're not satisfied, Old Pueblo Traders is not satisfied. but that is not true. Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington United States Post Office: Bait-and-Switch: Orchard Brands Internet

Nov 30 2015
Carl Sampson i was being sent letters saying I was a winner to alot if cash and or prizes, and I was to send in $20 to get what I won for a documentation fee I sent in $20. still nothing but more letters coming saying I won and needed to send in another $20 as, I did again, I have still have got nothin and keep getting letters saying I won cash and or prizes I have done some research on this company and all it says is a scam I don't know what to do or how I wld get my money back, which now I wish I cld of helped someone in need instead of being scammed, please call me back at 425-829-5341rick pentzold wantagh, Washington Author: renton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Carl Sampson wantagh, , Washington

Nov 28 2015
Blair They debited my bank acct. when I asked them not to.For $50.98 Jessup Pennsylvania Author: Citrus Heights, California Credit Card Fraud: Blair Jessup, Pennsylvania

Nov 19 2015
Toll Road Authority Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLPJames P. Harris ATTORNEY FOR HARRIS COUNTY TOLLROAD AUTHORITY ARE MODERN DAY MOB THUGS HOUSTON TEXAS This is growing trend. Author: Houston, Texas City Governments: Toll Road Authority Nationwide

Nov 09 2015
Dollar Daze Auto Sales Fred and Joe Blair Senior citizen ripped off by car dealer Dearborn Hts  Michigan Author: Dearbor Hts, Michigan Motor Vehicle: Dollar Daze Auto Sales Dearborn Hts Mi, Michigan

Nov 08 2015
Yuppypuppyboutique.com Laura Bedard This, yuppypuppyboutique.com website is a scam and the people running this website should be prosecuted for fraud and theft. Blair Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Internet Fraud: Yuppypuppyboutique.com Internet

Oct 21 2015
linebargerhttp://www.lgbs.com/wp-content/themes/lgbs-theme/images/logo.png atty Maryanne,tara been steady callin me for about 6 months austin Texas Author: alanson, Michigan Lawyers: linebarger atty austin, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 02 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Used scare tactics to try to make me pay $130.00 without telling me why I need to pay. San Antonio Texas
Author: Killeen, Texas Attorneys General: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP San Antonio, Texas

Sep 19 2015
Linebargar Goggan Blair Sampson LLP 25 year old duii case, has been paid, they are trying to collect $1500.00. SanDiego California Author: north bend, Oregon Drunk Drivers: Linebargar Goggan Blair Sampson LLP SanDiego, California

Aug 27 2015
Anna Bradley, Maureen Jessy, Daniella Ethan or Blair Internet scam Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Anna Bradley Internet

Aug 18 2015
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Trying to scam me out of toll fees I've already paid!! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Questionable Activities: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 17 2015
LGBS-THEA Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP Sent a suspicious late payment bill 11 months after supppsed violation. Asia hung up on me twice after I disputed charge Jacksonville, Fl & San Antonio, Tx. Author: Bushnell, Fl, Florida Lawyers: LGBS-THEA Internet

Aug 12 2015
THEA , TOLL BY PLATE This is the attorney/collection agency.Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP.THEA sent 2 invoices to after THEA had been paid. This is such a scam Attorney in cohoots with THEA. THEA IN Tampa, LGBE in Jax Fl. Dallas Texas Author: Tampa, Florida Collection Agencies: THEA , TOLL BY PLATE Dallas, Texas

Aug 11 2015
True Recovery Centers and Blair co Randy Blair Randy Blair burn people, he burned my husband and myself I found out even in the past his employes he is a liar, and never answer his phone after he burned you for a lot of money Irvine California
Author: rancho santa margarita , California Home Improvements: True Recovery Centers and Blair co Irvine, California

Aug 07 2015
Account Now Account Now stole my Veteran benefits San Ramon California Author: Blair, Nebraska Financial Services: Account Now San Ramon, California