LIQUIDATION COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: liquidation com
There may be more specific results for "liquidation com"
For more specific results for "liquidation com"
Showing 26-50 of 8,082 Found Reports For more specific results for "liquidation com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 15 2017
ROK7.COM Email from who I thought was Amazon take survey get free gift just pay $4.95 shipping. 15 days later card was charged $49.99 Lakeland Florida Author: Freeport, Michigan Sporting Goods: ROK7.COM Lakeland, Florida

Sep 14 2017
Car Data Online .com Ordered a one-time only car report and they continued to Bill my credit card. Capital One is not happy with this company. I have started major dispute! Internet Author: Huntingdon, Tennessee Motor Vehicle: Car Data Online .com Internet

Sep 14 2017
Carrental8 carrental8.com Higher rate, penalty fees for shortening reservation Internet Cheapskate Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Rentals: Carrental8 Internet

Sep 13 2017
Student7 Retired I had also ordered the cat condo, I have five cats and I enjoy watching them on their climbing post. But mine is getting worn. When I saw the add from student 7 I thought it was a really good deal. But here it is eight weeks later and It hasn't arrived they have my money I would like my product. I don't know where it originated from I didn't pay attention Internet Author: PORT RICHEY, Florida Art Galleries: Student7.com Internet

Sep 11 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
NOT Gonna Fly ANON Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Sep 11 2017
1st Painting Review 1stpainting.com low quality painting! Fujian China Nationwide
Demented David from 1st-art-gallery wrote this fake report Author: Greenville, South Carolina Art Gallery: 1st Painting Nationwide

Sep 09 2017
Pretty-Sweet. com Pretty -Sweet, Pretty Sweet Complete Scam! Internet Author: Waterford, Michigan On-Line Stores: Pretty-Sweet. com Internet

Sep 08 2017
Ellys World I purchased a steam flat iron that was advertised on Facebook for $49.99 , on 07/30/3017.  Sent a status request to support@ ellys world. Com, and have not received a response. Internet Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ellys World Internet

34, Report #1197741

Sep 08 2017
DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank NJANTONANTON MARKETING Dand Anton is a Fraud Internet
Daniel Anton: Dan Anton, SEO: KICKED OFF WIKIPEDIA FOR THE FIFTH TIME Since 2014: Correction Author: Internet Internet Fraud: DAN ANTON: BACKLINKSVAULT and BrandlinksRank Internet

Sep 08 2017
SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN INTERNET FRAUD, BEWARE! TENNESSEE TENNESSEE 855-421-9615 is the special refund line Author: Stanfield, North Carolina Internet Fraud: Computer Fraud: SVCGS COM 855-3319531 TN , North Carolina

Sep 07 2017
Overstock Art overstockart.com fake advertisement coupon code is not working! Wichita, Kansas Nationwide
Phony Report by Sleazeball David of 1st-art-gallery Author: Magnetic Springs, Ohio Art Gallery: Overstock Art Nationwide

Sep 07 2017
Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com Kevin Meadows Scammer Dundee Florida Florida
Author: orlando, Florida Abusive Parents: Kevin Meadows Ushome1974.com ,

Sep 04 2017
CarRental8.com Burn me once... Clearwater, Florida Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Rentals: CarRental8.com Internet

Sep 02 2017
Dan Heskett/Ann Heskett/Steve Willard/NoCReditcheckHomes Brookshire Trust They Stole over $10,000.00 from me a single mother of 3 and left me homeless 2 days before school started! Plano Internet I have contacted Lewisville Police Department Author: Lewisville, Texas Mortgage Brokers: Dan Heskett/Ann Heskett/Steve Willard/NoCReditcheckHomes Internet

Sep 01 2017
ROK7.com, T2000 Store,Tactical Headlamps Unlimited Multiple unauthorized charges to credit card Orlando and Lakeland, FL Internet**Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Buckeye, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: ROK7.com Internet

Sep 01 2017
Diet Limited Boost com Beauty Max keep trying to take $79.68 out of my banking account, I don't know who they are Doral utah **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Hudson, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Limited Boost com Doral, Florida

Sep 01 2017
OBDII365.com 1st. Floor, Building 1, NO.6068,188 Industrial Zone,Heng Gang,Long gang district, 518115 Shen zhen city, ChinaTel:13434412536 Orange Electronics tpms knock off Shen zhen City Other **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Maryland Electronic Manufacturers: OBDII365.com Shen zhen City, Other

Aug 31 2017
ERP Self Training erpselftraining.com Emails:Erp Self Training . com via mail12.suw15.mcsv.net reply-to: Bought training Videos for online download but they charged my card and never send me the training videos. Internet  Author: Ottawa, Ontario Tutoring: ERP Self Training Internet

Aug 31 2017
The Offroader. Com Products are crap, customer service sucks Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Southington, Connecticut Bait-and-Switch: The Offroader. Com Internet

Aug 30 2017
Eye youth remedy allumineye and youthful skin pro allumiderm I was offered a sample of an eye cream if I paid for shipping. When it arrived there was also a face serum. My July credit card showed eye youth remedy from Nevada charge of $5.95 and a charge of $4.95 from youthful skin pro from California but they came in the same box. I just got my credit card bill and there are charges on 7/18 from Jim eye youth remedy for $86.95 and KHN youthful skin for $89.95. Another charge on 8/18 com Jimeye youth remedy for $92.90 and from KHN youthful skin pro for$94.90 now this is $10.95 in July and $364.70. I thought I was paying $5.00 for a sample. I called them and they said if I didn't call them within 14 days I agreed to pay full price and auto reorder. After a heated conversation she took 30% off the auto ship order. I live on Social Security. I could not read any small print. I must have been dumb enough to agree to their terms. I did this in the early morning hours after taking an ambiance and still not sleeping. Please beware. No more internet samples for me. Costa Mesa California **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Molalla, Oregon Computer Mail Order: Eye youth remedy allumineye and youthful skin pro allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Aug 28 2017
rip health com fac PHISHING SCAM NY NY Author: westminster, California Beauty Salons: rip health com fac Nationwide

Aug 26 2017
Telco100 name changed from App Nation / App R Us Scammers, name changed again went into liquidation as App Nation and now calling themselves Telco100 BURLEIGH HEADS Internet You're days are numbered Author: Broadbeach, Software: TELCO100 Internet

Aug 25 2017
Philcake,com 2checkout.com Philippines, cake delivery, special occasions, gifts Philippines Internet Author: New Jersey Questionable Activities: Philcake,com Internet

Aug 25 2017
RIGI-HEALTH COM RIGI-HEALTH COM *GA 8 Garcinia Cambogia scam Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Weightloss Programs: RIGI-HEALTH COM Internet

Aug 25 2017
TK Liquidation Deals Todd Dalle Roomba I bought did not match the description. Paid $680 for a $300 i-robot. Seller would not return. Homer Illinois Author: West Seneca, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TK Liquidation Deals Internet